Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were both covered in sweat, and as they rested Dan could feel his skin start to stick uncomfortably to the leather of the recliner. He started to lift his thighs and butt up to alleviate the feeling causing Angela to stir out of her lethargy. "Let's go outside to cool off," she suggested.

Dan agreed and Angela climbed off of him. He had to pull his pants up to walk but he didn't bother buttoning his shirt back up. Angela didn't readjust her dress, she just grabbed a towel, which seemed to be scattered everywhere, and wiped up the excess cum that was dripping down her thighs.

As they headed towards the back door, they got a good look at the activity going on at the party. People were fucking in twos, threes, or fours in all sorts or positions. There didn't seem to be anyone talking anymore. The men shot them dirty looks as they walked past that seemed to say "keep going," while the women looked at them expectantly and always seemed disappointed that they didn't stop and join them.

Cock Socket was busy on her hands and knees eating out some woman who neither Angela or Dan knew while Dr. Samuels was just finishing dumping a load inside her pussy. The doctor looked pleased with himself as he pulled out. Angela poked Dan in the ribs, pointed out Dr. Samuels's small member, and giggled. Dan had to agree that his cock was much smaller than average and wondered briefly why the man didn't get an implant. He had to resist the urge to take the doctor's place and show him what a big cock could do. That would wipe the smug look off his face.

It was warm outside and there were a few other groups of people fucking around the pool already. They landscaping out back was beautiful and the yard was large. Instead of a fence there was a high wall surrounding the entire yard lined with even taller trees so that the entire area was very private. Dan led Angela over to a poolside recliner which fit them both. She draped herself over him as they both lay down.

"Did I mention that was the best fuck I've ever had," she said sincerely. "It's like your cock was meant for my pussy." She stroked him gently through his pants to emphasize the point. "Part of me is wishes I would have waited and let you impregnate me instead of Needle Dick. The other part says I did the right thing. You and I could never be a real couple; our personalities are both dominant and we'd always be fighting for control. But that won't stop us from having great sex whenever we want."

Dan agreed and they shared a deep kiss. "Now that I've been sexually satisfied I'm feeling like I need to humiliate someone," she admitted. "Don't worry," she said when she saw the look of concern on his face, "I wouldn't even try it with you. I have my eyes set on Gene but I will need your help."

"What do you have in mind?" Dan asked hesitantly. He had no desire to have any kind of sexual contact with Dr. Samuels.

"I can tell that his wife Leanne has a bit of a submissive streak and I would like to exploit it," she responded. "While Gene's inside thinking he's having the time of his life with Cock Socket, we'll be out here turning his wife into our slave."

"How are we going to do that?" Dan asked a little relieved.

"Easy, once she see's your cock she'll have try it out, and once it's inside her she'll agree to anything to have it again," Angela said confidently.

"I thought you didn't want me to fuck anyone else tonight," Dan said.

"I changed my mind," she said. "It's my right as a woman."

"She's not really my type," Dan said, "but I've always wondered if women like her feel as plastic as they look."

"She does look fake, doesn't she," Angela laughed, "like a rubber doll." Dan laughed with her. He didn't believe Angela's plan would work, but he was willing to try. He had no doubt that they could convince Leanne to have sex with them, that's what this party was all about, but he didn't think she would suddenly turn into some mindless sex slave willing to do anything for more of his cock. He believed slaves like Cock Socket and Needle Dick were rare.

Angela quickly explained how she wanted to proceed with Leanne once she got her outside. "I'm going to go in and bring her out. Go stand over on the other side of that bush over there and I'll bring her to you on the pretext of asking her what it is. She designed all the landscaping and is very proud of it. It's far enough away that we won't be disturbed either," she told him. "And take your pants off," she said as she headed back inside. "I want your cock out and standing up when I bring her."

Dan took off all his clothing and piled it in the chair and then walked to the other side of the yard behind the bush Angela had indicated. This corner of the yard was dark and he did note that he could barely hear the noises of the other party guests. He wasn't waiting long before he saw the silhouettes of two people walking toward him. As they got closer he could make out Angela and Leanne's voices.

"Thanks for coming out here. Dan and I just thought it looked so beautiful we wanted to know what it is so we could add it to our own gardens," he could hear Angela say. "Here it is," she said as they both came up to Dan.

"Hi Dan," Leanne said in greeting as they reached him. He noticed her eyes immediately strayed down to his crotch where his cock was sticking straight out. He suspected that if it were bright enough he would see her blushing. "Oh, this is a roughleaf dogwood," she said turning to the bush. "I have it over here because it provides food for birds and I don't want any pool activity to disturb them while they're feeding." She glanced again at Dan's cock when she finished and Angela giggled.

"Want to touch it?" Angela asked her.

"What?" Leanne asked trying to act innocent.

"It's ok," Angela said. "Dan doesn't mind. Do you Dan?"

"Of course not," Dan said with a grin. "That's why we're all here isn't it?"

Leanne looked down at her feet and Dan knew she was definitely blushing now. "I've only seen ones this big in pornos," she said reaching her hand out. She took his cock and gave it a squeeze as if testing it's solidity. "I always thought cocks this big would be less hard," she said.

"Why don't we get more comfortable and then Dan can give you a demonstration of just how hard it is," Angela suggested. She had Leanne lay down on the ground and then got on top of her in a 69. Dan watched the two women go at it for a few minutes. They were both moaning loudly as they ate each other out.

He waited until Angela was writhing around and then kneeled down behind her and brought his dick right up to her pussy. He shoved it forward and entered her easy. He looked down and saw Leanne's eyes transfixed at the sight of his cock entering Angela's cunt.

"Don't stop licking!" Angela cried to Leanne. Dan grabbed Angela's hips and started hammering his cock in hard and fast. It was hard for Leanne to keep her mouth on the right spot because of all the movement but she did her best and both Dan and Angela could feel her lips and tongue on their sex.

As they had planned, Angela had been close to cumming before Dan started fucking her and after a few minutes of his furious pounding she was pushed over the edge. Dan pulled out and let her finish cumming on Leanne's mouth. After she calmed down, she had climbed off Leanne and had her get on her hands and knees.

"Are you ready?" Angela asked Leanne.

"Yessss," Leanne hissed, turning to look at Dan's cock.

"Then beg him to fuck you," Angela commanded.

"Please fuck me with your big cock Dan," Leanne pleaded as she rolled her ass at him.

Angela nodded at Dan and he got down behind Leanne. She was still moving her ass around so he gave it a little slap to still her. Angela said he should be rough with Leanne and that she would accept it without complaint. Leanne didn't even cry out in surprise when his hand hit her but she got the message and stopped moving.

Dan held her hip with one hand and aimed his prick with the other. He pulled her back hard and pushed his entire length into her quickly. She sucked in her breath in shock at being filled so much so quickly. It was obvious to Dan that he wasn't the first to fuck her that night even though she still felt tight to him; her pussy was sloppy wet from at least one previous load of cum.

Leanne was moaning as he Dan rammed her hard over and over. Angela watched them with a look of satisfaction on her face. Eventually she sat on the ground in front of Leanne and grabbed the other woman by the hair. "Suck me slut," she said as she forced Leanne's head into her crotch. Leanne squealed and obeyed, running her tongue over Angela's clit.

Dan was occasionally spanking her ass and thighs as he fucked her. Angela was right; Leanne did have a submissive streak in her. She never complained or told him to stop and seemed to be enjoying the treatment they were giving her thoroughly.

"Do you like Dan's cock fucking you slut?" Angela asked roughly.

"Yessss," Leanne cried.

"Is it better than your husband's?" she asked. Leanne didn't answer right away. "I asked you a question bitch!" Angela shouted gripping Leanne's hair tighter.

"Yesssss!" Leanne admitted through tears of ecstasy.

"Tell Dan his cock is better!" Angela ordered. "Tell him you'd rather fuck him than your pathetic husband!"

"Your cock is better," she sobbed, "so much better Dan. Gene can't fuck as good as you."

Dan abruptly pulled his cock out. Leanne groaned in frustration and thrust her hips back trying to capture it inside her again. He chuckled and smacked it against her ass. "Do you want me to put it back in?" he teased.

"Yes," she cried, "please don't stop!"

"That's very good. I like it when sluts like you beg," he said. "What will you do for me if I keep fucking you?"

"Anything," she responded.

"Anything?" he asked.

"Yes, anything, just put it back inside me!" she pleaded. Dan grabbed her hips and thrust himself back in. She groaned and put her face back in Angela's crotch.

"You'll do whatever we say from now on," Dan said. It wasn't a question.

"Yesss," she agreed.

"You'll obey us just as our slaves do," he told her.

"Yes, yes yesssss!" she cried as her body exploded in orgasm.

Again Dan pulled out and this time sat back on his heels as he watched her body spasm as she came. Angela still held Leanne's head firmly in her crotch with one hand and began spanking the woman's ass with the other. Leanne collapsed and was laying flat on the ground on her stomach. Dan roughly pulled her back to her knees and forced her ass cheeks apart.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?" Dan asked as he stared at her brown hole. He and Angela had already discussed this so he knew the answer.

"Yes," she whimpered, "but only by my husband. It's the one thing we keep just between the two of us."

"Well, that's about to change," Dan said. He wet a finger and pushed against her anus. He had to push hard in order to get past her sphincter but he managed to force it in. Her body jerked at the assault.

"No, please no! I promised Gene that would only be for him!" Leanne protested.

Dan ripped his finger out of her ass and delivered a powerful blow to her butt cheeks. This one did cause her to cry out in pain but she didn't ask him to stop. "Bitch, you promised to obey us!" Dan yelled at her. "I don't want to hear you say no to me again. Understand?!"

"Yes," she whimpered.

"Yes what?" he asked angrily.

"Yes sir?" she said questioningly.

"This isn't the military," Dan said. "You will call me 'master'. Now say it!"

"Yes Master," she whimpered.

"And I am your Mistress," Angela said, yanking Leanne's head up by the hair so that she could look into her eyes.

"Yes Mistress," she said.

"Now Dan's going to fuck your ass, and you're not going to complain or say 'no'. Understand?" Angela asked her.

"Yes Mistress," she answered.

"I was planning on being nice and stretching your ass a bit with my fingers before forcing in my cock" Dan said, "but now I think you need to learn a lesson."

His cock was still a little wet from her pussy, but it was drying quickly. He figured it was wet enough to not do any real damage when he shoved into her. He held it up to her asshole and put his whole weight behind it. She was sobbing a little but she wasn't resisting and she no longer said 'no'. After some effort the head of his cock popped in and he took his hand away and grabbed her hips.

"Oh my God!" Leanne called out as she felt her rectum give way under his assaulting member. It felt like he was ripping her apart. He was going so slow and she thought it would have been better if he would just do it fast like when he was fucking her pussy. At least then it would be over more quickly.

Dan was reveling in the tightness of her ass around his cock. He had to go slow at first to until she relaxed a bit and her ass opened up more. He really didn't want to hurt her and she was so tight he was a little worried about tearing the skin on his cock. He liked to hear her whimper though, as he pushed and pulled his cock in and out. It was actually the tightest fuck he'd ever experienced.

Leanne realized she had been clenching her hands during the ordeal and her fingernails were digging into the palms of her hands. She relaxed her hands and concentrated on relaxing the rest of her body. The pain in her ass wasn't getting any worse and in fact had lessened a bit.

"That's a good slut," Dan commented as he felt the tension in her muscles melt away. Her rectum seemed to open up a little more and he started to speed up his thrusts.

"Oh, oh, oh," Leanne called rhythmically each time Dan's cock bottomed out inside her ass.

"Who owns your ass now?" Angela asked her.

"You do Mistress," Leanne answered through gritted teeth.

"Don't ever forget it," Angela told her. "If Dan wants to fuck your ass, all you ask is where and when. If I want to shove a dildo or my fist up your ass, all you do is bend over and spread your cheeks for me."

"Yes Mistress," Leanne agreed.

"Tell Dan he can fuck your ass whenever he wants," Angela ordered her.

"You can fuck me in the ass whenever you want Master," Leanne said and she meant it. The pain had faded and she was actually beginning to enjoy herself again.

"I want you to show me you mean it by cumming on my cock," Dan told her.

"Yes Master," Leanne said. She concentrated on nastiness of the moment, on being subservient to these to people; guests in her own house attending her party. One of them was fucking her in a place she had reserved for her husband. She was surprised at how easily those thoughts excited her and how quickly they caused her orgasm to build.

Angela got on her hands and knees and spreading her ass cheeks presented her own anus to Leanne. "Maybe this will help you. Lick it slave," she ordered.

Leanne had never had her mouth near anyone's asshole before. She was a little hesitant but didn't want to disobey. She decided it was best to get it over with quickly so she buried her face between the other woman's butt cheeks. She prepared herself to gag on the taste but was surprised to find that it didn't taste bad. Angela had obviously washed herself thoroughly before coming to the party. She ran her tongue all around the crinkled hole and up and down the crack.

"That's it slut," Angela moaned. "Stick your tongue right in there. Come on, push it in."

Leanne pressed her tongue against the other woman's rectum and was shocked when it actually slipped in. It was also clean, for which she was eternally grateful, and felt smooth against her tongue. Angela's tight sphincter forced her tongue back out and Leanne found herself repeatedly darting it in and out of her hole.

"You should have this slut rim you sometime Dan," Angela cooed. "She really knows how to use her tongue."

Leanne didn't know why but Angela's words pushed her over the edge. Dan was still pounding away at her ass at a furious pace when she cried out and came. He slowed down to feel the gripping sensation of her sphincter along the entire length of his cock as her whole body shuddered.

After she settled down, Dan sped back up and didn't hold anything back. He was grunting from the exertion and Leanne gasped with every one of his thrusts. Soon he was filling her rectum with his load of cum as his cock pulsed deep inside her bowels.

They both collapsed on the ground and Angela turned around and smiled at the pair. Leanne certainly had a contented look on her face as she lay gasping for breath. Dan recovered quickly and he and Angela were soon yelling at Leanne to get up to her feet. In a daze she staggered up and the led her back to the party.

When they entered the house, Cock Socket was riding one man's cock while Dr. Samuels was behind her fucking her ass. She was sucking the cock of a third man and everyone in the room was cheering them on. A few of the other women were still fucking and sucking but most of them were relaxing and drinking. They seemed content to let Cock Socket handle the men from this point on.

"Now that hardly seems fair," Angela commented to Leanne. "He gets to fuck other women in the ass but you don't get to let other men fuck your ass?"

Dr. Samuels finished quickly, pulled out, and high fived the man getting the blow job. Some of the men in the crowd cheered.

"Look at his pathetic little worm," Angela whispered to Leanne. "Do you think you'll ever be satisfied by that again?"

"No," Leanne whispered. Her face burned red with shame and she gazed at the floor.

"Go over and tell him what Dan did to you, so that everyone can hear, and tell him what you promised us," Angela ordered the woman.

Leanne tentatively walked over to her husband who was now standing in line with a couple of the other men waiting their turn for a blow job from Cock Socket. "Gene I have something to tell you," she said. She had to raise her voice a little over the chatter in the room so the other guys standing next to her clearly heard.

"What is it honey?" Dr. Samuels asked.

"I've been outside with Dan and Angela," she said.

Dr. Samuels got a concerned look on his face. "Did you have sex with him?"

"Yes, honey I did," she answered.

"Oh, ok. I guess we all have a right to choose our partners," he said a little deflated.

"That's not all Gene," she said turning around and spreading her ass cheeks. "Dan fucked me in the ass too."

"I thought we were going to keep that just between us honey?" Dr. Samuels whined. His voice was raised and his face was turning red.

"I know we did Gene," Leanne said turning back around, "but in order to get Dan to keep fucking me I had to promise to obey them just like Cock Socket."

"Leanne, honey, you could have...you could have said 'no'," he stuttered.

"But then Dan wouldn't fuck me anymore," Leanne protested. "You know his cock is more than twice the size of yours and he knows how to use it better than you," she said sweetly.

By this time everyone around them was paying attention to their conversation. The women appeared to be trying to hide their snickers while the men looked like they were embarrassed for him. Most of them weren't much larger than him and were a grateful that Dan hadn't fucked their own wives or girlfriends.

"What are you saying Leanne?" Dr. Samuels cried. "Are you leaving me for some guy you just met?!"

"No of course not Gene," she answered, "unless Dan or Angela orders me to."

"She'll remain your wife as long as you want her," Angela said interjecting herself into the conversation. "Dan and I have no desire to end your marriage, as long as it doesn't interfere with her service to us." Dr. Samuels looked at her like he wanted to say something but he was speechless. Angela smiled at him wickedly and patted Leanne on the bottom.

"I know in the past that Leanne's ass has been off limits," Angela said loudly to everyone in the crowd. "That's changing tonight! Anyone that wants a piece of her ass can have it!" Angela led Leanne over to a couch and had her bend over the arm and hold her butt cheeks open with her hands.