Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leanne, you don't have to do this!" Gene cried as he watched many of his friends leave the line for Cock Socket and start a queue behind his wife. His friends weren't doing it to hurt Dr. Samuels, but Leanne's ass had notoriously been forbidden for so long, and they had all watched Gene fuck their wives and girlfriends butts, that they weren't going to pass up the opportunity.

"Of course I do honey," she told him. "I want Dan's cock as often as he's willing to give it to me, and this is what I have to do to get it."

Dan and Angela watched the first few men take her ass while Dr. Samuels sat in a corner holding his head in his hands. No one was paying attention to him as everyone, women included, was watching Leanne's show. Cock Socket was even being neglected and was sitting alone on a couch enjoying the break.

"It looks like our work her is done" Dan said to Angela. "Let's collect Cock Socket and head home."

"Good idea," Angela agreed.

Dan retrieved Cock Socket's dress and tried to say goodbye to Dr. Samuels but he wasn't paying attention. Cock Socket was leaking so much cum that Angela grabbed one of the towels and gave it to the slave so that she wouldn't leak cum all over the seat of the car.

"We're borrowing one of your towels Leanne," she informed the woman who was busy panting as the fifth cock other than her husband's plowed into her rectum. "One of us will call you and let you know where you can retrieve it."

"Yes...Mistress," Leanne answered between gasps.

The trio showed themselves out and got into Dan's car. "Did you have fun tonight Cock Socket?" Dan asked his beautiful slave.

"Yes Master, most of the evening was fun, and I enjoyed the women very much. Some of them are quite good at eating pussy, but the men... None of the men can compare to you, Master. They were all lacking in the cock department and the sex was very plain," she replied.

Angela and Dan shared a laugh. "Dan, would you mind if I spent the night at your place? I had a wonderful time tonight and would really like to make love to you properly in a bed," Angela said.

"I would like that as well," Dan said. He wasn't sure how she felt, but he wasn't in love with her. He did love and admire her as a friend, though, and after what they had done it felt right to spend the rest of the night with her. He looked in the rearview mirror and saw a slight frown on Cock Socket's face. He would have to reassure her in the morning that Angela was just a friend.

Angela pulled out her cell phone and called her house. "Oh good Larry you're still there. I won't be coming home tonight but you can stay and play with Needle Dick as long as you want to," she said into her phone. Dan wasn't sure what was said on the other end but Angela listened for a few seconds with a wicked smile on her face. "Oooh, that sounds like fun. You're more than welcome to invite any of your friends over. Can you put the phone up to Needle Dick's ear so I can talk to him? Thanks."

There was another pause in her conversation as she waited for the phone to be brought up to his ear. "Hello Needle Dick. I wanted to tell you personally that I would be spending the night with Dan. He's already filled me with such a heavy load of sperm that I'm sure I'm already pregnant, but I just want to be sure," Angela said. She held the phone away from her ear and Dan could hear Needle Dick complaining loudly. She waited until it was quiet and then spoke into the phone again. "That was uncalled for Needle Dick. I'll have to punish you when I get home. Have a good night with Larry and his friends." She hung up the phone and giggled. "He's such wimp," she said.

She put a hand on Dan's thigh and caressed him lightly. "You should call Leanne tomorrow and have her come over," she said suddenly.

Dan sighed. "She's really not my type. I don't need her," he said.

"I know, she's not mine either, and I have less use for her than you," Angela said, "but we may have ruined her marriage tonight so we're responsible for her now. I'm afraid we let the genie out of the bottle and she's never going to be satisfied with Gene again, unless he suddenly grows a set of real balls. She has no job, and no marketable skills, and is a bit of a dolt, so if he divorces her she'll be out on the street. You need to make sure she's used to being a slave so that if she winds up with nothing she'll feel comfortable coming to us."

"You're right," he agreed reluctantly, "but what am I going to do with her?"

"Treat her just like you would Cock Socket. She'll come when you call, but may resist when she shows up. Don't take 'no' for an answer. It's what she really craves. She just has to get over her moral conditioning. Have her come over in the evening so that she's not at home when Gene comes home from the office. We need to rub his face in it so that he either divorces her quickly or accepts that his wife is a slave to someone else."

"If he divorces her then what?" Dan asked. "I take her into my home?"

"Yes," Angela said matter of factly. "Like I said, I have little use for her. You can make her earn her keep any way you like. Think of her as an asset, not an annoyance. Remember, you'll be her master; correct any of her behaviors that you don't like."

Dan nodded, thinking of the possibilities. A second slave wouldn't be so bad. At the very least she could do some of Cock Socket's chores so that she could service him more.

They arrived back at home, and Dan ordered Cock Socket to take a shower before bed. "Do you mind if I tease Cock Socket a little?" Angela asked while she and Dan were undressing each other.

"No, you can play with her," he said.

"Good," she said. "When she comes out tell her she has to sleep on the floor. It will sting a little more coming from you." Nude, Angela reclined on the bed. "Come here Dan, I want to be snuggling with you when she comes out."

Dan smiled and joined her on the bed. "Are you just using me to abuse Cock Socket?" he asked with a laugh.

"I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone," she laughed with him. "Seriously, I want you to make love to me tonight. Everything else is just extra. If you'd rather we left Cock Socket out of it, and just enjoyed each other, I'm willing to do that too."

"It's ok," Dan replied. "I'm curious to see how she responds."

The shower stopped and a few seconds later Cock Socket came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. She saw the pair on the bed and wondered where she was going to sleep. Her master threw her a pillow and a blanket.

"You'll be sleeping on the floor tonight Cock Socket. At the foot of the bed," Dan told her.

With slumped shoulders she did as she was told and arranged herself on the floor. Cock Socket wasn't sure why, but she put the pillow in a spot where she could some of the action on the bed. Her master and Angela ignored her and after a few moments she heard the tell-tale sounds of them having sex. That didn't bother her, but some of what Angela said did.

"Oh God Dan, I love you," she heard Angela say. "Give me a baby Dan, I want to bear your baby."

Cock Socket felt a knot growing in her stomach as she heard the woman. She knew it shouldn't bother her; her master could do whatever he wanted. Somehow she couldn't shake the thought that she should be having his baby. She didn't necessarily want one, but if her master was going to have one, she wanted it to be with her. It was the first time in a long time that she wanted something for herself and she felt tears start to form in her eyes. She thought she might throw up so she closed her eyes tight and covered her ears to block out the noise.

After a few minutes she found that not knowing what was going on was more torment than seeing and hearing them. She opened her eyes and took her hands from her ears just in time to hear the familiar sound of her master cumming.

"Oh Dan," Angela said, "I can feel myself getting pregnant right now." Cock Socket knew Angela was being overly dramatic for her benefit; she had seen her do the same thing to Needle Dick. It was still very hurtful, especially if it was true.

Cock Socket closed her eyes again, and heard the couple cuddling for awhile before she fell asleep. She woke to her alarm going off to remind her to give her master a blow job. He rarely woke from the alarm. She got up and walked to her usual side of the bed and shut it off. Her master was lying flat on his back and Angela was snuggled up to his side with her head on his outstretched arm.

She wondered if she should give him his usual wakeup blowjob. She debated for only a second before deciding that she should, since she hadn't been given any other instructions. She peeled back the sheet and was assaulted with scent of their copulation from the night before. Her eyes fixed on the object of her desire: her master's cock. Even completely flaccid it looked heavy and meaty. She loved sucking it first thing in the morning; feeling it stiffen and thicken inside of her mouth.

She lifted it from between his legs and started sucking. His cock began to swell immediately and as usual Dan started to stir. As he moved his arms he woke Angela as well and she watched Cock Socket for a moment through half closed eyes.

"How considerate of Cock Socket to get you nice and hard for me again," Angela commented.

"I have her wake me up this way every morning," Dan answered.

"Well have her stop," Angela said. "I have enough time for one more quick fuck before I need to get home."

Dan ordered Cock Socket to stop and pulled his cock from her mouth. She sat back on the floor with a disappointed look on her face. Angela got up and straddled Dan. Without any preliminaries she sat on his prick and it disappeared inside her.

"God, I love how you fill me up," Angela moaned. "It's like your cock was made for my pussy." She commenced to ride him hard and fast not wanting to waste any time.

Dan didn't hold himself back since he knew she was in a hurry. He grabbed her above the hips and thrust up to meet her downward plunges. Cock Socket watched enviously as her master's prick rammed in and out of the other woman. She rubbed her own clit with one hand while she stared at them.

Neither Dan or Angela spoke while they fucked. They were both just trying to get off as quickly as possible. In no time, she was convulsing in orgasm on top of him and he was filling her greedy pussy with his cum.

Angela quickly rushed to the bathroom to clean up and get dressed. Dan was a little slower getting up, but managed to have his clothes on when she came out of the bathroom. Dan ordered Cock Socket to stay and do her exercises and chores while he drove Angela home.

"How did you know Leanne would submit to us?" Dan asked on the way to her house.

"I can just tell," she said with a shrug. "I'm not sure exactly what it is but I'm always right."

"So what about Dr. Samuels?" he asked.

"He would be submissive if it weren't for the false sense of superiority he has from being a plastic surgeon," she replied. "He could be broken if we wanted to, but I have no desire to have him." She saw the skeptical look on Dan's face and explained her theory further. "Most people are born either masters or slaves. External stimuli can shift someone's perception of what they truly are."

"Like Dr. Samuels," Dan said.

"Yes," Angela continued. "Jobs, size, strength, gender, and income can all shift our self image. As a plastic surgeon, Dr. Samuels is constantly told how important he is and people go out of their way to impress him. He is naturally a submissive, but because of this it would be hard to get him to accept it, and hard to get him to accept his wife submitting to others."

"Could he become her master?" Dan asked.

"No," Angela said shaking her head, "he doesn't have it in him and never will. He can mimic some of our behavior but the force behind it wouldn't be there."

"I think I understand what you mean," Dan said. "So you never had any doubts about me?"

"Of course not," she laughed. "As soon as we met I knew you were Cock Socket's master, although I think you are the exact opposite of Dr. Samuels. You were probably kept down most of your life."

Dan nodded in agreement. "I was never treated special or deferentially until recently."

"Remember to call Leanne today," Angela said as she got out of the car in front of her house.

"I'll call her around 3:00 and have her stay until I head off to bed," Dan confirmed. "I'll find something to keep her occupied."

"You should fuck her in the ass to drive home the fact that she belongs to us," Angela suggested. "Other than that I'm sure anything you come up with will be fine."

They kissed goodbye and Dan drove back home. Cock Socket was sitting on the couch crying when he walked in the door. "Cock Socket, what's wrong?" Dan asked worried that something terrible had happened.

"Master, do you love her?" she sobbed. "Is she really having your baby? I know it's not my place anymore to say who you can or can't have a baby with, but I always thought it would only be with me."

Dan rushed over to her and put his arms around her. "I'm sorry," he said. "No, I don't love her. At least not like that. She's not having my baby either. She's already pregnant with Needle Dick's baby but you can't tell him that."

She stopped crying and hugged him back. "I guess I was just worried that I'd be replaced," she said.

"You never need to worry about that, no matter who we meet or play with. You will always be the most important person in my life. I love you Cock Socket, and when I'm ready to have children, it will only be with you," Dan assured her.

She smiled and her tears stopped falling down her cheeks. "I love you too Master," she said.

"When we do have children, you know you'll have to sacrifice some of the life we live now," he said.

"I know, but it will be worth it when the time comes. You'll just have to make new rules for me," she replied. "Master? Can I finish what I started this morning? The day just doesn't feel right if I don't start off with a belly full of your cum."

Dan laughed out loud. "Of course Cock Socket."

She unzipped his pants and fished out his cock. She smiled as she throated him; content that everything would be all right.