Dan and His Daughter Jackie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh." I wondered to myself. "Does that indicate confidence or wishful thinking."

He allowed my ministrations for a minute or two then pushed my head away, grabbed me and pulled me up to his mouth. We started frenching like I've never kissed any one in my life. His tongue swirled around in my mouth hard and fast. A moment later we were on my bed.

He rolled me over onto my back. His mouth slid down to my breasts. I gasped as his mouth went around my outer breast while he sucked and tongued my nipple. He took turns sucking on one while playing with the other. I thought I was going to cum just by having his suck my tits.

His mouth moved down my stomach -- kissing and licking me the whole way. When he got to my shaved pussy he looked up at me.

"God you taste good!" With that he worked his way over to my thighs, then back up to my pussy lips, then to my other thigh.

I couldn't take much more of this teasing.

"Daddy! Daddy please lick my pussy! Please make me cum! I want you to taste my pussy! Please, daddy, drink my juices!"

Then it happened --his tongue slipped into my waiting hole and lightning shot up my entire body. His tongue then moved up to my clit and began to play with it as two fingers entered my pussy immediately beginning to finger fuck me. I was getting close to my first orgasm. I played with my own breasts, grabbing them and pulling hard at my nipples.

Another minute and I was screaming with ecstasy! What sent me over the edge was when he slid his fingers deep inside of me. They found my G-Spot and I instantly felt an orgasm rush through my entire body.

His mouth rapped around my clit --his tongue licked it making another orgasm that much more intense. Each time I came I came harder then the time before as he licked and sucked my clit and fucked me with his fingers. Finally, my body exhausted I pushed him away and urged him up beside me.

I recovered quickly. I decided that it was my turn. After all I had waited a long time for this. I kissed his face. He reached for me but I forced his arms to his side. "My turn." He nodded. I kissed my way down his body till I reached his straining penis. The Old Spice odor was now mixed with the odor of arousal.

I kissed and licked my way up and down his cock several times. It was as beautiful as I remembered from that one and only sight four years before. I could feel it throbbing as I took it into my mouth again.

"It's about to come Jackie, it's about to come."

Then it did. It came. I was not really very experienced then at handling that situation but I did my best. I did drool some out but recovered it quickly. Daddy pulled me up kiss me thoroughly before totally exhausted we fell asleep.

The clock said 11:13 when I awoke. Dad was not in bed with me. I staggered into the bathroom to perform bodily functions. Fifteen minutes later as I had the shower water just right Dad entered the bathroom and joined me.

We rinsed and soaped and kissed and petted until the water began to run cold. Totally aroused we went to his bedroom. His bed still clean and crisp was inviting. We lay down and kissed then we settled ourselves into something strongly resembling the missionary position except my knees were between our chests.

He slid deep into me as we began our first ever fuck. We fucked leisurely stopping often to kiss and snuggle and smile. I guess it was a good twenty minutes until our slow long slow strokes became quick short strokes and then my cunt was suddenly full of hot cum.

After a brief rest we were now hungry. We got up found our way to the kitchen and created a brunch. Still naked with cum and pussy juice squishing around inside of me I made coffee and cut up fruit as daddy fried eggs and sausage.

Refreshed we swam for a short while then tried the woman superior position next to the pool. Not long after that we were interrupted by a phone call from one of dad's technicians who needed his help. It was seven that evening before he returned.

I had the grill hot and two beautiful steaks marinated and ready. I too was ready. Dad however was not ready but he was hungry. I cooked as he showered. We ate then later we sat on the porch in our altogether sipping a cold beer watching the action on the lake.

It was just getting dark when hearing a noise I leaned over the railing to find that it was two robins making little robins. Just as I was ready to return to my seat I felt dad's hands grip my waist.

"Bend over the rail again my darling daughter. I've watched you do that often. Most every time the sight of you ass aroused my sleeping friend. This time I would like to give him his desire."

I did as he asked. His friend had no problem finding his way inside of me. Dad supported me as we fucked and I had a ball playing with my breasts and pulling my nipples.

Over the next year we tried many new positions and places. Some we 'came' back to again and again. Then between investments, the value of our prime real estate, selling dad's business we retired to the Myrtle Beach area.

We live as man and wife, no name change is necessary. After having consulted with a geneticist I am now with child. Dad, who I now call by his given name, Dan, makes a comfortable income working at his trade for someone else as we enjoy life and each other to the fullest.

12