Dan and the Bottle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! What are you doing!?"

"This!" he replied, as he started licking the cheesy spread from her nipple.

"MMmmm..... I like the way you think, Hubby!" she replied, taking the back of his head in both hands and running her fingers through his hair as he continued to slurp at her chocolate brown nipples.

He pulled away for a moment, slipping out of the polo shirt while she reached for the button of his dress slacks; when he was free of them and as naked as she was, he laid her back on the mattress, then he reached, once again, for the now nearly empty champagne bottle. Grinning down at her, he poured the last few swallows of the bubbly into her navel and began lapping it up, while she shivered from the cold liquid. He sucked the last few drops from her belly button, then reached up to kiss her, giving her a last taste of the fine wine before kissing his way back down her body.

"You always keep it fresh, hun." she sighed.

He looked up at her and nodded. "Wait until you see what I'm going to do with the caviar, babe."

"Oh! You wouldn't!"

"Oh yes, I would!"

"Well, you'd better get it all back out if you're gonna put it There! I don't want you telling me I smell like fish!"

"Not what I had in mind, dear." he replied, scooping up a small amount of the expensive treat and smearing it on the head of his cock as he kneeled on the bed.

She gave him a lopsided smile and sat up, leaning forward and taking his hardness in her mouth, slurping and licking the fish eggs from the head before taking him all the way to the back of her throat, licking all over as she went down on him. He mimicked her earlier actions, running his fingers through her hair before laying back on the sofa-bed, and she moved around until her newly shaved quim was lined up with his willing tongue, never once taking her mouth off his stiff dick.

He extended his tongue and began tenderly licking his way along her nether lips, tasting her juices before reaching her swollen clit, circling the little nubbin as he felt her head bobbing up and down on his hardness, feeling her speeding up as he sucked her clit into his lips, pausing in her sucking as she came, moaning with his cock still in her mouth as she squirted a small stream directly into his face, body shaking uncontrollably as her orgasm swept over her. When she was back in some semblance of control, she jumped off of him, re-oriented herself, grabbed his cock, and guided it slowly into her engorged pussy lips as she smiled down at him.

She rode him slowly, at first, drawing his hands to her full breasts and leaning forward to kiss him eagerly as she lowered herself fully on his hard on. He reached up, pulling her hair back up out of her face and looking into her eyes. "I love you, Missus Archer."

She smiled back at him, never losing her rhythm as she whispered back, "I love you, too, Mister Archer.... now would you shut up and fuck me?"

He reached down, grabbing her ass cheeks, taking control and slamming his cock upward and into her, as she continued to slam her hips down on him, their motions speeding up in a frenzy until neither could hold back anymore, and he emptied his balls into her even as she screamed in a monumental orgasm. He continued to pound into her until he was completely spent, and she collapsed on top of him, breathing hard as she slowly settled down.

He rolled them both over until he was on top, cock still buried in her, and began slowly stroking in and out of her again.

She looked up at him, eyes widening as she realized that he wasn't finished with her. "Oh my God! You're insatiable!"

He grinned and nodded. "We're well matched, then, Lover." He whispered to her, leaning forward to cover her mouth with his own.

Breaking the kiss, she smiled gently and said "Baby, I want you to make me a three-way woman. Nobody's ever had my ass; I want you to be my first. That'll be my wedding gift for you."

He smiled down at her and gave her another long, slow kiss... Pulling out, he reached down, lifting her hips up and spreading her ass cheeks before positioning himself at her asshole and giving a small push, getting just the head inside. She looked up at him, gave a nervous smile, and nodded.

He pushed into her slowly, letting her grow accustomed to the intrusion, using her pussy juice and his own cum as the only lubricant, sliding in until their hips met, kissing her slowly as he pulled back a bit and drove into her impossibly tight back door. She relaxed a bit, and he started going faster, until he was giving her his full length at every thrust as she bit her lip and moaned. Her eyes re-opened, and she stared up at him and murmured "Oh God..... fuck my ass! Harder, baby! Ohhhhh give it to meeee!!"

He sped up until his hips were a blur, fucking her in the ass while facing her, slamming into her again and again as she came, wrapping her legs around his back and crossing her ankles as she shuddered in multiple, nearly non-stop orgasms. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore and slammed hard into her, grinding his hips into hers as he sprayed her bowels with his sperm.

They lay together for long moments, kissing, fondling, caressing, as he finally shriveled up and pulled out of her. Rolling on to his back, he slipped an arm around her shoulders, drawing her in until her head rested on his chest and kissing her on the forehead.

"I love you, Barb. More than I have the words for."

She reached across his chest, pulling herself up to face him, replying "I love you too, Baby.... Oh God.... if I'd known you were this incredible, I wouldn't have made you wait so long!"

He grinned back at her. "I kinda wondered about that. Why DID you make me wait?"

She shrugged. "Guess I just saw too many white boys, just wanted a quick roll in the hay with a black woman, then they'd be gone. I didn't want to be a quick trophy."

He kissed her lightly on the lips, grinning. "Being my trophy wife doesn't bother you, though, huh?"

"Oh, hell, I ain't no trophy.... My hips are too wide, my booty is too big, I'm too fat...."

"Baby, I'd love you just as much if you were twice as big."

"Now I KNOW you bullshittin' me!"

"No, honey, I'm not. I love you just as you are. You're the image of beauty for me. I don't like bony, skinny women; never did. Besides, we think alike, we act alike, we like a lot of the same things, hell, we even share dreams. You've come to mean everything to me, hun... I couldn't imagine my life without you."

She looked deep into his eyes, but saw no sign of deception; he was gazing into her eyes like a moonstruck calf, and she knew, as she'd known from the first time they'd had coffee, that he meant every word. She reached up and kissed him again, slowly, eyes tearing up as she breathed out the words "I'll always be here, baby... I'm not going anywhere."

They lay together for long moments, then she wriggled around a bit and jumped off the fold-out bed. "Be right back."

She was back in moments, a warm, wet washcloth in hand, and reached down between his thighs to scrub his well-used dick, cleaning it thoroughly, surprised to feel it hardening once again. "Down, boy." She remarked, grinning, as she walked back to the clothes basket, dropping the towel in and returning to the temporary bed. "I want to see the rest of this concert."

He grinned at her and got up himself, walking, naked, to the kitchen, retrieving a second bottle of champagne from the fridge. Popping the cork, he refilled their champagne flutes and handed her one. Taking his up, he clinked it to hers and intoned "To us, babe.... may we have many more nights like this ahead of us."

"Baby, if we have too many nights like this, folks are gonna wonder why I'm always walkin' bow-legged."

He grinned at her lasciviously, then changed the subject. "Babe.... have you thought about kids?"

She jerked around to stare at him, open mouthed. "Are... are you serious?"

" 'Course I am. Do you want kids?"

"Yes.... but not right away. I think we deserve more time alone together before we have little ones underfoot all the time."

"Ok, I'll give ya that.... but sooner or later, I think we're gonna want a few kids."

" 'A few?' Let's not get too carried away.... I don't want to wind up like that idiot on TV."

He chuckled. "No, sweets.... neither do I. But a few sons, to carry on the family name, and maybe a little girl or two.... "

"Well, how 'bout we start with two, see where we're at in a couple of years.... I'd be happy with just a boy and a girl."

"Got it all planned, huh?" he grinned at her.

"Hey, you brought it up.... but yeah, I was kinda thinkin' about it."

12