Dan Moves In And Unites The Whole Family

Story Info
The last of the Dan and Connie story.
5.1k words
4.61
72.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My uncle Dan moved into our house several months ago. My mother was thrilled to have him live at our home since his job was transferred from Colorado to our town. I was glad to have a man around the house after my brother went into the military. I think that my mother and I felt safer since mom was working and I was going to college, the house was often empty or only one of us were home.

I liked Dan because was the nicest person to be around and had always been very kind to us through out the years. At first I thought that he would be staying in my brother's empty room but to my surprise he moved into my mother's room. I thought that was really kind of creepy at first. I love my mother and respect her judgment but this was too strange. After awhile, I got used to Dan and my mother together and did not think much about it except when the bed knocking and moans filtered through the walls into my bedroom.

It was a beautiful spring day and one of those minor holidays came where college classes were cancelled and mom had the day off from her city government job. Since we have spent so little time together since I graduated high school, mom wanted to take me to lunch and spend some quality time with me. We drove to the nice restaurant that had outdoor dining and requested a table outside. The waiter ushered us to the table with an open umbrella protecting us from the sun and with a view of the cityscape. We sat down as the waiter filled our water glasses, handed us our menus, and left for a few minutes.

"Well Andrea" said my mother, "I hope you like this restaurant. It is really one of my favorite places and the food is wonderful."

"This place is really bitchin" I said with a smile and after looking at the menu asked, "Can we afford to eat here?"

"Oh sure" smiled Connie, "Money isn't so tight since Dan is living with us and I really wanted to make this a special day for you. I don't get a chance to really see you or talk since you are so busy with college. I can't tell you how proud I am that you are going to college and doing so well."

I blushed slightly at my mom's compliment. The waiter came by for our drink order and after writing down two raspberry flavored iced teas, walked away. "Oh it was been a lot of hard work, mom. Harder than high school was but it there is more fun and a lot of freedom that comes with it."

"I am so happy for you but I miss you at home." said mom, "I know that you still live at home and sleep there most of the nights but it seems that your schedule and mine at not in sync."

The waiter placed our drinks on the table and asked if we are ready to order. "I think this may take awhile" I said, "Check back in about 10 minutes, we are in no hurry today. I miss you around the house too. For awhile it was a bit scary around the house when I was the only one home especially since Shawn went overseas. It really is nice to have Uncle Dan around."

"Yes, it is" grinned my mother.

"I bet" I grinned back

"Now what is that supposed to mean" said my mother

"Mom" I said, almost in shock, "I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what's going on! I don't ask about it because I figured it was your business and one of these days you would explain it to me."

Connie blushed and quietly said, "I see."

"I mean is Uncle Dan a perv?" I asked

"No" snapped my mother, "He is the most wonderful person to me and to you too. He has been wonderful to the whole family since I divorced your father years ago. Our relationship is very special and I am not ashamed of it although life is easier being discrete about it. Andrea, my brother and I have had this special relationship since I was first married."

"Is that why you and daddy broke up?" I asked

"No" smiled my mother reassuringly, "Our divorce was for many reasons and Dan was not one of them. My brother was in Colorado for many years and not continually involved with me until now. I know that I have said nothing about this to you and really didn't know how to explain this. I have left you in an awkward position and really shouldn't have. Let me explain this from the beginning."

My mother proceeded to tell me the story about Dan living at her apartment when my father was in basic training so many years ago. She was almost finished when the waiter approached our table and asked to take our order. We scanned through the menus at the last minute and gave the waiter some quickly picked items. He left with our order and after looking to see if no one else was close to the table, my mother continued. She and her brother resumed their affair after the divorce. I began to remember small things that happened when our family would vacation in Colorado. I was too young to know better then but it made a great deal of sense now.

"As you can see" smiled my mother, "Dan and I have this special love. I hope you can understand it and not be afraid of it or Dan for that matter."

"Well you have not been that discrete about" I smiled, "One evening I was coming in late and came in the back door. You and Dan were having fun on the dining room table as I slipped quietly past the dining room into my room. You wouldn't have noticed me anyways as Uncle Dan had his head between your legs! I felt like saying, you know people have to eat on that table!"

Mom started to giggle then we both broke into laughter. After we resumed our composure, I said "Yeah, I know how stupid that would have sounded."

"I understand your relationship, sort of." I smiled, "I mean it is incest and I thought it was very yucky stuff, especially the first time I knew where Dan was sleeping. I have either gotten use to it or have accepted it, besides Mom, you are the happiest that I have seen in a very long time. You were getting quite bitchy after Shawn left for the service. If you are happy, then I am. Who am I to judge? I haven't been the most perfect angel of a daughter."

"I remember being your age" smiled Connie, "and I wasn't the perfect angel either. I used to smoke pot, have sex, dance, and party back in the 60's. Things haven't changed that much since then. It's just a new and exciting when you are out of high school."

"It has been more fun since I'm in college" I confirmed, "It is exactly what you said except the envelope is pushed a bit further. I dance at raves and smoke pot sometimes but sometimes do ecstasy."

"I've heard that ecstasy can be dangerous" my mother grimaced , "You need to be careful about that."

"I know mom.." I said, "I am careful. This stuff is bad is you have heart problems or you use it all the time or get bad stuff. I only do it at raves and it makes me feel so good and really horny!"

"Well be careful" said mom, "I can't control your life but I don't want to see you hurt either. I'm OK about smoking pot but not sure about ecstasy. Be careful about the cops too because regardless of my opinion, both are illegal"

"I am careful" I said, "Maybe you and Dan should try some?"

Mom smiled and said, "That would probably be fun dear, but when you are in your 20's, your body can take an awful lot of stuff and bounce back. At my age, it is harder for the old body to take abuse and be good the next day."

"I understand" I smiled and thought that my mother looked really young for being in her forties but understood what she was telling me.

"I understand that the raves get pretty wild" Connie smiled, "Is that true?"

"It depends" I responded, "Most of them play techno music and go late into the night. There is usually booze at the raves but some have pot, some pass out ecstasy or both. It can get pretty wild from there. Some dance nude or topless as the evening wears on. I've done both and enjoyed it depending on the mood of the rave. Sometimes I leave with a friend and we make love or sometimes I just go home and have a long jill off."

"Jill off?" inquired my mother

"You know mom!" I said, "Jillin is playing with yourself. Like guys jack off, girls jill off."

"I see" smiled my mother, "I have always enjoyed that. After I was divorced, I did a lot of jillin. When you leave with a guy, I hope you use protection."

"I said I was careful" I whispered as the waiter came by, refilled our drinks, and placed bread on the table. After he left, "I know mom, I use condoms unless it is someone I know really well and I am on the pill. There was been a time or two when I slept with someone who wasn't a man."

Mom grinned slightly and said, "I have fantasized about that but never had the courage or opportunity to try it. Andrea, what is it really like? Is it like in the porno movies?"

"Well I'm glad you didn't ask if I was gay because I'm not" I said, "I can't say that I am really bi either but I did enjoy the two times that I slept with a girlfriend. It was new, exciting sex and different than with a guy but really not like the porno movies. I mean we did everything that you have seen but it is softer perhaps more loving than in the videos."

A group of servers then surrounded the table with our entrees. They placed the dishes on the table and asked us about fresh pepper on the entrees or grated parmesan cheese or if there was anything else we desired. The outdoor dining area started to fill with people we dropped the conversation and started to eat. We chatted about the food and other lighter subjects. Mom told me that Shawn would be coming home on leave next month and she hoped that he could be there for her birthday. She seemed very excited to have him home and that she missed him and worried about him being in the service. I realized that I missed him too even though I considered him a nuisance when we grew up. We finished lunch and did some shopping afterwards. We got home where mom began to putter around the house while I returned some calls from my college friends.

A month flew by and Shawn was coming home for a few days. It was Friday evening when Mom, Dan, and myself were waiting at the airport for Shawn. We stood around the baggage section watching the monitors to check on his flight arrival. It was on time and a few minutes later, Shawn was walking from the terminal to meet us. We exchanged hugs and small talk while waiting for his duffel bag to come up. I hadn't seen my brother for a year and was surprised to see how buff he was. He was always a skinny guy but the service added some hard muscle to him. He even looked good in the military crew cut. He hadn't eaten for many hours and the airline supplied only a small bag of pretzels. On the way home, we went drove the drive through of Shawn's favorite fast food place and then arrived at our house.

Shawn continued telling us how good it was to be home and how good the fast food was. It seems that the rations they get overseas are pretty bad. He was very beat from the long flight and he decided to go to bed then spend the rest of tomorrow catching up on all the family news. Mom and Dan decided to sleep in early while I had an invitation for a rave if I wanted to go. Since everyone was pooping out early, I left for the dance. It was one of the better ones that I had been to. The sound system was really good and most of my close friends were there. After about an hour, we had popped some ecstasy and were dancing topless. Around four in the morning I took a friend home and I crashed at her place. I woke up about seven and headed for home. I was wide awake but horny from the ecstasy and figured I would jill off in my room and sleep for a few more hours.

I thought I would do something nice and bring home some doughnuts from Shawn's favorite place. It was a family run business that made doughnuts for years and had better doughnuts that any place in town. Soon I was coming through the back door into the kitchen of our house and expected to surprise everyone with doughnuts. To my surprise no one was in the kitchen having breakfast. The kitchen lights were on and coffee was made but the carafe was almost empty. I headed through the house and no one was around which was unusual as mom was an early riser. I heard the TV on in my mother's room and poked my head in to see what was up.

I heard a chorus of three voices say "Hi Andrea". I walked into Mom's room holding a box of doughnuts and saw Mom, Shawn, and Dan sitting up in bed. They were nude with the sheet pulled up to their waist drinking coffee.

"Wow you got doughnuts!" said Shawn, "and from my favorite place! Stop staring and bring over those doughnuts." Without thinking, I opened the box lid and offered the selection to them. Each of them picked one then I sat in a close by dressing chair watching them. Mom and Dan nibbled on a doughnut trying not to let the sugar drop on the bed however Shawn was devouring his jelly doughnut and squirted blue jelly down his chest. Mom wiped the jelly from his chest with her index finger then placed it in her mouth sucking off the jelly. "Well," said Shawn between bites, "Are you going wish mom, happy birthday?"

I was in some daze between the long night rave, the ecstasy, and seeing them in bed, and realized Shawn was right. It was my mom's birthday. "Well, happy birthday!" I smiled, "Quite some birthday party you're having."

Connie was beaming with happiness and said, "Thank you Andrea. It is so nice to have all my family home for my birthday. And so nice of you to bring doughnuts. How was your party?"

"It was fun" I muttered then looked mom into her eyes and asked, "Shawn too?"

Mom smiled back, "Its OK dear. I can't tell you all my secrets at once. Yes, Shawn and I have been involved since that last trip to Colorado." She gave Shawn a big hug and a kiss on the cheek and said, "I've have missed him so much."

I pickup out a doughnut in the box and began nibbling on it. I began to think, Wow, what a family. I was starting to get turned on watching my naked family in bed and perhaps it was just the ecstasy working. For awhile, we eat doughnuts and drank coffee while the morning news came over the TV as if it was just a normal thing. Then I blurted out, "Any thing special you want for your birthday?"

Mom just grinned while Dan spoke up, "I think Shawn and I was going to give Connie a warm oil massage" and grinned a bit as well then said, "See where things go from there. We really would like you to stay, that is, if you want to."

"I'll see how it goes." I said cautiously, "I can massage mom's feet. My friends say I give the best foot rubs."

"OK" said Dan as he edged off the bed and walked into the master bathroom. I watched my naked uncle walk by and thought that he was in good shape for his age. I heard some water running and a few minutes later Dan walked out with a bottle of massage oil. I assumed that he had submerged the bottle in hot water to warm the oil. Mom rolled onto her stomach as Dan pulled the sheet aside that had covered her and Shawn. Shawn got up and with Dan and Shawn kneeling on both sides of her, they pouring this vanilla scented warm oil on her back. It was like watching a porn video and I was a voyeur watching the action.

After the four hands were working the oil on her back and legs, mom glanced my way and said, "Well, are you going to do my feet or not? I nodded while still entranced by the site of the three nudes bodies in my mother's bed. "No sense, staying dressed either. If you can dance naked with strangers, you should be comfortable being nude with us."

I thought that mom was right although it seemed awkward being naked with my family, but it felt more exciting and nastier too. I slowly pulled the sweater over my head and let my long brown hair flow from the neck of the sweater to the middle of my back. I began to unhook my bra and could feel my large nipples harden as the bra landed on the floor. I could see both men watching me as I unzipped my jeans and pulled my jeans and panties to my ankles. I was sliding them off my feet when Dan handed me the bottle of warm oil. I was about ready to apply the oil when mom rolled onto her back. I poured some on mom's feet and handed the bottle back to Dan.

I began to massage my mother's feet while they poured fresh oil on her body. Mom still looked good for 46 especially her legs. They were still smooth and muscular with almost no spider veins showing. Her feet were smooth as well with nothing that usually comes with age. She was still bleach blonde with black pussy hair and nice size breasts that lost their firmness with age but her nipples were still small and pink. Shawn had inherited her fair looks and I thought they could pass for brother and older sister rather than mother and son. I, on the other hand, had inherited looks from my father's side. I was rather olive complexioned, with long dark brown hair, rather thin body but with a muscular long back and a great ass, if I might add. I had nice size breasts with large brown nipples. I wish that I had my mother's small nipples but had her blue eyes.

I could tell that mom was enjoying her massage as her toes began to uncontrollably curl which made my massage a bit more difficult to do. I looked up from my mother's feet and watched Shawn and Dan while unconsciously caressing each toe. Shawn was massaging mom's breasts and tweaking her hard nipples while Dan was running one hand up and down mom's leg while running his other hand over her pussy. As I said, Dan was in good shape but Shawn was in great shape. He was still somewhat skinny but the muscles he did have were hard and had definition. Both were sporting hard ons and they were nice size but not overly large. Dan did have these great balls that hung real low while Shawn had this little sack under his cock. I resumed my concentration to mom's feet, uncurling her toes then having to do it again a few minutes later.

Dan spread her legs apart and then moved between mom's legs. His head was buried between her legs with his ass almost sticking up in my face. I moved to one side and massaged one foot while watching Dan eat his sister's pussy and Shawn lazily massage his mother's breasts, watching Dan as well. Every once in awhile, mom would moan and I could feel her toes start to curl again. Then mom had a big orgasm but Dan kept licking her. Time passed and it was almost an hour before Dan's tongue tired out. Mom has limp and very relaxed by this time. I had just moved to the other side and worked on mom's other foot when Dan and Shawn traded places. Mom was in pure bliss as Shawn worked on mom's clit for another hour. I honestly didn't know how mom could take that much pleasure as she began to moan, scream, and shake more with each orgasm. Finally, Shawn was done in as his tongue grew tired.

Shawn rolled on his back next to mom and he began to catch his breath. Dan had stopped playing with mom's breasts but was caressing the sides of her face and wiping away the sweat. Connie propped herself up slightly on her elbows. Her face was in pure pleasure and smiled rather lustfully then she looked at me and said, "I was hoping that you would be my dessert." I was rather dumbfounded by mother and almost without thinking crawled between her legs. Between the remaining ecstasy in my system and watching this group grouping, I was getting very turned on.

I began to lick and explore my mother's pussy. It was not sweet like the other girls I had been with but it had a natural sweet and sour taste of its own. I thought it was funny that I am licking the very spot where I came into the world many years ago. I was getting very horny licking mom and even though it's her birthday, I wished everyone would be licking me. I was sucking on her clit and tonguing it in my mouth when a felt I warm tongue run over my butt cheeks and down the crack of my ass. I thought it was Dan but really didn't care who it was. Mom was thrashing into another orgasm while I got up on my knees so Dan could easier lick my pussy. I was really enjoying Dan's tongue play with my clit and lick my pussy hole. I was slightly swaying my hips into his face as I pressed my tongue harder on mom's clit. My pussy was getting wetter with each orgasm that went through me and it felt like my pussy was dripping with pleasure. I gently raised mom's legs up with her ankles high in the air. I dug my tongue in and along her pussy lips and then began to tongue her ass. I was surprised that her sphincter was so tight and had a really nice taste to it. I could see that mom was really moaning over a butt tonguing.

12