Dan Wants to Watch

Story Info
My son's buddy wants to watch Liz and I fuck.
1.9k words
4.26
42.2k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes when Liz and I were enjoying a long penetrating sex episode (fucking our brains out), one of us would occasionally have a difficult time attaining a decent orgasm. On those occasions, I would be requested to verbalize some sexual scenario into my sexy, erotic wife's ear, thereby turning her on. (Talk dirty to me) So it was, a few nights later as she was mounting my cock, riding me on top, facing me (my favorite position as I can see and play with her tits and clit), and she asked for me to come up with a story, of a personal nature, to excite her and cause her to orgasm, out of control, and to consequently cause my cock to shoot its load deep into her pussy.

I remembered Dan's request to me and remembered that Liz, especially, loved to be an exhibitionist, often showing more flesh than she should be showing and enjoying the lust filled stares and smiles of those she chose to tempt. I began telling her of an admirer who had been teased by her unintended flashes of skin and occasional sneaked looks up her clothing and was turned on by what he occasioned to see. She picked up the pace of her riding my cock as I mentioned that I had also somewhat enflamed the voyeur as I have let the person see some of our videos and had had a mutual masturbation session with this person, while we enjoyed this viewing of our romantic performances. She slowed her gyrations, looked down at me and asked whom I might have allowed into our private world of exhibitionism. I told her that this male was an admirer of her body, had sneaked looks at her as she often appeared clad ONLY in a night shirt, and was appreciative of the quick flashes of tits, ass and bare pussy which she sometimes afforded him. She stopped all motion on my still stiff cock, looked around the bedroom, returning her gaze to me and said,

"You don't mean our son, Marc, do you?"

"No, my love, not our son, just someone who might have had the same opportunities to view your treasures as he might have."

She resumed her ministrations to my cock, slowly moving in circles on it and occasionally moving up and down on it as she thought about who might have been in the basement when she had appeared so scantily clad. Was it Pat? No, too shy. Was it Kevin? No also too shy. Might it be one of the girls Marc would bring home from school? No, why would they be interested in a 40 year old mother. Then it hit her.

"You mean Daniel? That little shit, Daniel wants to see me naked? Oh, that's right he already has seen me naked... Then what does he want?"

"He requests seeing you and I, live, making mad passionate love, from teasing through foreplay, to the act itself. He wants to watch you and I FUCK OUR BRAINS OUT, as exhibitionists."

"You mean like being in the room with us at the same time?"

"No, I mean like watching us from a distance, like when we are out on the deck, fucking, and he can hide on the other side of the fence and watch."

(I dared not tell her that Dan would be watching from the deck and enjoying us through the glass doors). She continued her vertical movements on my cock and looked down at me, again, saying,

"You mean like on Orient Beach on St. Maarten when we did it and found we had an audience? OK, but don't tell me when it happens. I don't want it to inhibit me from a good love-making session."

She followed with, "Do you really believe he is turned on by a forty year old woman? I mean I could be his mother, too."

"Honey, if you had seen the size of his cock and the amount of cum he squirted as he watched us on the videos, you would take his stroking as high praise for your body."

With that she leaned into me, stuck her tongue into my mouth and made me cum like no tomorrow, finishing up our session with an earth shattering, screaming orgasm of her own. Oh, the power of the mind.

I saw Dan a few days later and informed him that Liz was not working the next night and that was to be the night he could watch from the deck.

"You want me that close? I thought I would be by the fence and you would be on the deck."

"Sure we want you that close, all the better to see all you can see. And, yes Liz does know you want to watch, she just doesn't know when, what day, night or place it will happen. Stay low on the deck, and don't close in on the glass, or screen if it is a warm night until I get her hot and ready. Then you can get in close and watch. AND, if you intend to jack your cock, OK, but do it quietly. OK?"

His hands were shaking as he agreed and said he would be waiting outside the fence, ready to get closer about 8:00 PM.

So, come the next night, I cornered my exotic wife at about 7:45, as she came in from work, and started to kiss her about the neck, and down her arms. My hands were all over her back and sides as I nibbled on her neck and felt the goose bumps erupt on her arms. I could see the bumps on her legs as I ministered to her neck and now down her back. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Daniel as he snuck up to the fence and waited. I knew he could see us and was waiting for the first sign of naked flesh to come in closer. I turned Liz around and began to kiss her cheeks, her chin and everywhere but her mouth... she had no patience (never did) and grabbed my head and lip-locked me and planted a long, deep French kiss on my mouth, snaking her tongue into my mouth and holding me there. My hands began working their way up her back, reaching her bra and unhooking it. Her tits swung free, as I pulled the bra away and brought her blouse up over her head, exposing her naked back and the open bra.

Like getting a green flag, Dan's head snapped up and he quickly moved to the deck and, on his stomach, crawled across to the screen door, improving not only his view but his hearing as well. I tossed the blouse on the floor and the bra went sliding to the screen door, hoping Liz view would not follow it, and see Dan on the other side. I saw Dan smile at me as he recognized the piece of clothing.

The remaining pieces of clothing were removed from Liz and we stood in the pale light of dusk and enjoyed a few moments of just envisioning each other in our nakedness. My cock was straight out, hard, pulsing to the beat of my heart, Liz noticed it and took it into her hand as she lowered herself to her knees and began sucking and licking my cock. She continued until I felt the pressure building in my loins and joined her on my knees, then lowered her to the carpeted floor, maneuvering her legs to face the screen door, where Dan could get a good view.

I repositioned myself so that my cock was high above her pussy and slowly lowered myself to her waiting, wet hole. I slipped in and began to slowly fuck her sopping wet pussy, knowing full well that Dan could see it all.

My hand went to her pussy and found her clit, which I began, pinching and rubbing, feeling her pussy contract as I rubbed and triggered her own sexual reactions. Her pussy began contracting on my cock and after 20 or so minutes of this I felt her tense, her hips lifted and she came with an ear shattering yell and was lost in a mighty orgasm. When she came down, we spent a few minutes just cuddling, and I decided to have myself a snack, a pussy snack. I moved down her body and found her hair free, bald pussy and began lapping at it. As Liz realized what I was about to do, I felt pressure on the side of my hip and realized Liz wanted me in a 69 position... Good thought. Dan could see me lapping at her bald pussy and he should enjoy that. I snuck a quick look up at the screen and could see he was on his back, looking over his shoulder at us and his hands were busy elsewhere...

I rolled over on my back, Liz above me, she busied herself sucking on my cock; the top of my head was facing the doors and Dan. With Liz's ass up in the air, I realized I could really give Dan a view if I brought my hands up to her butt cheeks, spread them open and began fingering her ass hole. I managed to keep stimulating her clit with my tongue as my two index fingers began to slowly put pressure on hew pucker and slowly insert one than another finger into her back dirt road. She reacted immediately, squeezing my fingers, arching her back, throwing her head back in pleasure, gyrating her hips around my movements and all but forgot about my cock in her mouth. I removed one finger and fully inserted the other, up to the second knuckle. Her hips buckled, collapsing onto my face as an orgasm flooded over her. As it subsided, she remembered my cock and began to jack me as she sucked on the head. I felt my own pressure building, so I sped up my tongue actions on her pussy and clit. I was just about to cum in her mouth when her legs convulsed again and she pinned my head between her thighs. I was locked there (There is a worse place???) as her orgasm took over and carried her to that personal pleasure spot for ladies. When she finally returned to earth, she rolled off me, and I positioned myself to her side and proceeded to jack off, spraying my load on her tits, neck and she managed to steal a few squirts into her mouth, taking the head of my cock into her mouth and sucking the last of my cum out.

I leaned down to kiss her, and as she caught her breath and began coming down from her orgasmic high, whispered in my ear "Do you think Dan enjoyed our little show?"

"How did you know? "I asked.

"I caught a glance of something or someone moving on the deck when we went into the 69 position."

"I am sure he enjoyed it." I said.

"Who wouldn't?" Just to be sure, we managed to stand up, and walked, rather unsteadily, to the deck, still naked we turned the outside flood lights on, slid the door open and found a series of small puddles, boy cum, we assumed, over a wide area of the wood deck floor.

"Yes, I would say he enjoyed himself."