Dana

Story Info
Scout mom discovers her sumissivness to a Scout Master.
4.2k words
4.62
99.4k
36

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pyro
Pyro
111 Followers

I laughed as she moaned, her body trussed against the X of the St Andrew’s Cross I’d built in the basement. Dana’s sex was exposed and a small metal probe stuck out of her cunt and two more cups were attached to her breasts, wires from all three leading to the console next to me. I turned a dial and she screamed through the leather bit splitting her mouth, her ass wiggling as her body shuddered from the mild electric current that was running through it.

It was hard to believe this had begun after a Cub Scout committee meeting six months ago.

* * * * *

Our Pack had started out small, as I initially had only 20 kids from this school, but all the parents worked well together and soon we’d built up the ranks. Dana was one of the mom’s I’d met at scouts. Her son joined our Cub Scout pack a little later and she seemed to want to get involved, so I invited her to join the Pack Committee. I’m the Committee Chairman, a divorced dad and I get my son for scouts and whenever I want him on weekends and in the summer. Her husband was a rising star at his company and seemed more interested in promotions and making money than he did at being active with his son or making love to his trophy wife.

Yes, Dana was beautiful. She had been a cheerleader all through high school and college and then went on to professional sports for a couple of seasons. Her husband had played pro-football for three years before an automobile accident put an end to that dream for both of them.

Three weeks ago, we’d been two people out of a dozen parents attending a committee meeting at my house. After it broke up, she didn’t seem to be in a hurry to go home, so I offered her a glass of wine while she helped me clean up the dining room table. I asked if she didn’t need to get home right away and she said that her mother was watching her son and that the husband was out of town. We sat at the table, talking and drinking as if we’d known each other for years, falling into a relaxed friendship that sometimes happens between kindred souls. She ended up unburdening her self on me, talking about the hassles of moving to a new community and the personal problems they were going through that were exacerbated by her husbands increasing career drive and his decreasing interest in physical contact.

I poured Dana another glass of wine while she talked and we moved to the couch in the living room. After finishing the last of the wine, Dana put the glass down and excused herself to go to the bathroom. When she came back she asked me about a piece of equipment I had inside one of the rooms she’d passed. I told her it was something electrical that had been given to my by a friend and that I was fixing it to see if I could use it.

“What are you going to use it for?” she asked, an amused smile forming at the corners of her mouth.

“I’m not sure,” I told her, evading the subject. So far, I’d kept my public and private lives separate and wanted it to stay that way.

“Do you know what that thing is?” she queried.

“Yes,” I said, nodding, “Do you?”

“I sure do,” she told me. Dana told me about the accident that she had been in with her husband and explained that the physical therapist had used that machine to stimulate her muscles after her hip and knee surgeries. Her husband (who I’ll call Ron because I don’t want to reveal who they really are) had detested the therapy, but Dana revealed she found perverse pleasure in it.

“Ron hated that machine,” she told me, nodding her head toward my workroom.

“Oh? I’d think he’d be used to it. I hear they employ it quite a bit in sports.”

“That’s why he hated it,” she continued, and then giggled, the second glass of wine having an effect. “Now I, on the other hand, enjoyed it!”

“Oh?” I said, raising an eyebrow.

“Yeah,” she stated, blushing a bit. “It actually had an… interesting effect.”

I began to smile, seeing where this conversation was going. “Tell me about it,” I said to her.

“I can’t believe I’m talking to you about this…” she began.

Dana began to tell me about how their sexual relationship had gone downhill since the accident. Ron had a hard time dealing with the fact that he couldn’t play football anymore and it seemed to affect his ability to “get it up.”

“There had only been female physical therapists for the first few days, but then this guy came in. He wasn’t really good looking, but he was different. The women had gone about their job with a clinical air, but he was very sensual in the way he approached it. He made sure I was comfortable and told me what the effects were going to be. He also encouraged me to push my limits of tolerance.”

I poured Dana another glass of wine and she continued her story. She told me that he challenged her that day to see if she could take a stronger and longer session. He pulled back her covers and applied the jelly to the skin before attaching the electrodes.

“He seemed to devour my semi-nakedness with his eyes,” she said. “At first I was appalled, but it had been such a long time since my husband had looked at me that way that I took a perverse pleasure in his gaze. I could feel my nipples hardening under the hospital gown, making little tents in the material. Then I spread my legs a little and he put another electrode further up on my inner-thigh – much higher than was necessary.”

“What happened then?” I asked.

“He turned on the machine and stood there ‘to make sure it worked,’ all the time, staring at my tits. It worked in pulses that gradually increased in intensity until it peaked and then would cycle again. He stood there and watched and I became aroused. Then I began to feel the tingling of the current making the muscles in my legs twitch, but the one that was up high on my thigh – closest to my, um, um…” Dana blushed and took another swig from her wine. “Well, it had an effect on me when it peaked. I’d never experienced anything like that. When that happened, Tom, the physical therapist, just smiled, pulled the blanket up and walked away. He never touched me, but he had a huge hard on making his pants bulge. When I thought about that, I got turned on again and as the pulses increase again, I had another orgasm. Jesus, Jake, I had at least two dozen of them before he came back in and took the machine off me!”

I smiled, seeing Dana in a new light. She poured another glass of wine for herself and then shook her head.

“It continued like this for two weeks. God, but I looked forward to Tom’s visits! He kept increasing the intensity, now putting electrodes on both thighs. One day I cried out from an extremely intense orgasm and a nurse happened to be walking by. She called a doctor in, thinking that I was in pain. I was so embarrassed that I told them that was what happened. Tom got fired and I ended up with the female therapists again, but it wasn’t the same.”

Dana looked at me, her brown eyes glistening. “I haven’t had an orgasm like that since then. God knows I’ve tried, but the old in-and-out just doesn’t do it for me anymore!” Dana then burst into tears, “Jesus, I’ve become such a fuckin’ freak! A pervert!”

I moved over to her and put my arm around her. “No, Dana, you’re not a freak or a pervert. You simply have special needs.”

Dana stopped crying and looked at me, searching my face for something. I smiled again and told her that my wife had left me because I was a bit kinkier than she was.

“What do you mean by kinkier?” she asked.

“Well, I joined Scouts because I’m good with knots,” I said amusedly. Dana laughed and then looked at me curiously.

“So,” she said, coyly, “where do you do your kinky stuff? It’s obviously not here.”

“Dana,” I began, “Are you sure you want to do this? I mean, you’re married to a very successful man who makes a lot of money, you have your son and your reputation to think of. We could both be run out of Scouts for this.”

“Fuck Scouts, I don’t give a damn what everyone thinks and to hell with Ron and his precious money!” she hissed, then turned to me with soulful eyes, “I want to live again, Blake! I want to feel passion again!”

I sighed because I had to make sure. “Yes, but do you want that passion with just anyone or with me in particular?”

“God damn it, Blake, I couldn’t have this conversation with anyone else. You’re my closest friend and the only person I’ve talked to about this!!”

“But I’m not,"

“I don’t give a damn if you’re not like Ron in any way,” she spat. “What good is money and status if you don’t have love and passion? What good is it if the only thing he wants from me is to ‘look good on his arm?’ What good is money and status if you feel dead inside? Blake, I don’t want to be like those other high-society bitches that Ron and I associate with. They’ve all become cold-hearted and empty, wanting only what the money can bring them!”

“I didn’t say I wouldn’t bring you passion, Dana,” I told her. “What I want to know is whether or not you are… Whether you could be…” I searched for the proper words and couldn’t find them. I stared off into space for a moment before making a decision.

“You’ve said you don’t like being a trophy wife, but you obviously enjoy all the trappings…”

“I never said I didn’t like being one,” she whispered, her head down. “I just said that there wasn’t anything good about it if there wasn’t passion behind it.”

“Stand up,” I told her. Dana slowly rose from the table and stood in front of me. I got up, ignoring her and said, “Follow me.”

I have a quad-level home and she followed me into the basement. Most of it was walled off. Dana followed me to the door and I unlocked it. She looked around as I led her into the small foyer and unlocked the second door.

“Why two doors?” she asked me.

“Soundproofing,” I said, “Watch your step.”

She stumbled down the four steps into the darkness. I closed and locked the second door before turning on the array of soft Christmas lights that twinkled on the ceiling. Lit up, it revealed black walls and various wooden, metal and leather implements on shelves and hooks. There was a bar hanging down from the ceiling by some chains and cups in the floor split by a metal bar. It resembled the tie-downs I knew from serving on an aircraft carrier in the Navy. Dana hugged herself as she looked around, wide-eyed.

“Afraid now?” I asked.

“A little,” she replied, “And a little turned on!”

I smiled at her. “Strip.”

“What?” she said, turning toward me.

“I said, ‘strip.’ You do understand what that means, don’t you?”

“I-, well, yes, I do, but…”

“OK.” I turned and unlocked the door. Opening it, I stepped aside, indicating that she could leave. Dana looked at me for a long while and then looked down at her feet. Her hands then rose and began to unbutton her blouse.

God, she was beautiful! She had both Scottish and Greek ancestry, so her hair was thick, wavy and dark. Her body was thin and lithe, yet curvy in all the right places. When Dana took off her bra, I held my hand out: 34C. She then dropped her slacks around her ankles and stepped out of them. As she did, I heard her mutter, “God, what am I doing?”

“You don’t have to do this, Dana. It can stop here and it will never affect our friendship.”

“That’s the problem,” she said, almost in a whisper, her breathing very shallow, “I don’t want to stop. She then slipped her thumbs into the sides of her silk thong and lowered it down her thighs. A thick, dark mat of pubic hair came into view. Looking at it, I could see her arousal beading on the lower hairs around the entrance to her pussy. The silk dropped to the floor and she stepped out of it.

“Pick everything up and hang them in the armoire,” I told her, indicating the small closet in the corner. She opened it and gasped at all the different leather, rubber and vinyl articles inside, but hurriedly hung her dress and blouse in there, folded her underwear and closed the door.

“Give me your wrists,” I told her. Dana held them out in front of her and I wrapped two wool-lined leather cuffs around her slim wrists. Her eyes were as big as saucers as she looked at me and her breathing was labored, but she didn’t stop me in any way.

“Put your left foot up on this stool,” I told her. She complied and I attached another similar cuff to her ankle as I admired her well-toned calves and thighs. I did the same to her right ankle and then ordered her to raise her arms above her head and grasp the bar there. She did so and I pulled some quick-release hooks from a shelf and attached them to the D-rings on her cuffs and then onto the chain above the bar.

I retrieved some more chain from a chest, affixed them to the tie-downs on the floor and then put some more quick-release hooks through them and onto her ankle cuffs. She was now spread out in a large X, open to my inspection.

“Do you want a blindfold?” I asked.

She shook her head no.

“I asked you a question and I expect a verbal answer!” I barked. She visibly shook and groaned. I could see liquid dripping out of her bush.My God, the lady had cum just from being reprimanded!

“Well?” I said, walking around her and admiring her tight ass. I noticed there were no tan lines. Evidently she sunbathed in the nude. And well she could, living in a nice, large, secluded house with privacy decks and such.

“No, I don’t want a blindfold,” she said flatly. I sighed heavily and wondered whether to spank her for that indiscretion.

“You realize that you are building up to a punishment by being insolent, don’t you?”

Her head snapped upward and her eyes twinkled. “Am I?” she asked.

“Yes, my little slut, you are!”

Her body shuddered again as she orgasmed, a small cry escaping her lips. Her eyes were now a bit glazed, nostrils flared and her mouth parted slightly, giving her a wanton look. I still hadn’t even touched her and she’d cum twice!

“Good,” she gasped.

“I should flog you for your insolence,” I stated, reaching for some of the implements on the wall.

“No,” she said, not in a begging manner, but letting me know that it wasn’t what she needed. “No flogging. Not today. I want…” she hesitated, “I want…”

“You want what?”

"You know what I want, Blake!” she said, hoarsely.

I finally touched her, my finger tracing her cheek and then her jaw-line. She moaned and shuddered again, violently. Damn, but this woman was in need!

“Dana,” I began softly, “I’ve never used the machine. My friend was supposed to stop by and show me how to hook everything up, but she hasn’t had time yet. I don’t want to hurt you.”

“Blake,” she cried softly, “Blake, I need it, but I need to be fucked more! Yes, I need to feel the current, too, but I need to be fucked by a hard cock!”

I put my arm around this lovely creature and pulled her against me, giving her a crushing kiss. She kissed back with a passionate intensity that I wasn’t really prepared for. My hands wandered down from the small of her back to grasp the two tight globes of her perfect ass. As I squeezed them, she pushed herself against me, pressing her pubic bone against the hardness that had formed in my pants. She humped herself against the fly of my jeans, letting me bite her lip and then kissing me once more with a desire I never felt from a woman. Her tongue invaded my mouth and then let me invade hers, dueling back and forth as she tried to rub her pussy raw against me.

“Blake,” she sobbed, “please fuck me!”

I continued to tease her with my mouth, kissing down her jaw, across her neck and shoulders, licking and nipping at her armpits. She groaned and shuddered again when I did the latter.

I then moved down, kissing and licking at each rib, watching as her twin mounds wobbled as I avoided them. They were two gorgeous globes that fit her 5’ 3” frame perfectly. Not too big and not too small, with just a hint of sag to them from when she had borne a son. Her nipples were like two chocolate kisses atop the mocha-colored skin. I rose up and ran my beard across them and I could feel each harden from my touch.

“Bite them, please!” she demanded.Another infraction to log, I thought to myself, smiling.

I sucked the left one into my mouth and tongued at it, feeling her pussy push harder against my fly. I bit down hard and she screamed loudly, letting it end in a gurgle as she slumped against me while her body shook and spasmed as she came over and over again.

I unbuttoned my shirt, pulling it out of my pants when she began to stir, her eyes fixating upon my jeans as I unbuttoned them. I was feeling a slight twinge of inadequacy because I’d seen Ron’s physique and I looked like the perennial 95 lb weakling next to him. Dana’s look of lust as I undid the last button built my confidence back up in spades. As she said, what good was that physique if he wasn’t going to use it?

Dana licked her lips and stared at my cock as it came into view. Her eyes smoldered with pure desire and she began to rise.

“Use that thing on me, Blake,” she said, “Shove that cock into my pussy and fuck me hard with it!”

I walked up and began to stroke it in front of her as she practically drooled.

“My God, it’s huge!” she said. I always laughed when women made that comment. I had measured it once and it was exactly 7 ¼ inches from my pubic bone to the tip. What was different was that it flared outward as you got to the head. Its cross section was an oval that was 2 ½ by 1¼ inches. I wasn’t hung like all those mythical men in X-rated stories, but I guess it satisfied pretty well. I never received a complaint. Dana was panting hard when I walked behind her and pushed her forward a bit. Her pussy lined up perfectly with my cock.

I grabbed her asscheeks and pulled them apart and bent down to lick at the small of her back.

“NO, GODDAMNIT! FUCK ME, YOU BASTARD!” she screamed. I smiled. Another infraction.

I licked down to her anus and swirled my tongue around it a couple times, making her moan.

“God, that feels so dirty!” she cried, “Oh fuck, it’s making me cum! AAAARRRGGGHHH! Yesss!” she hissed. She twitched for a few more minutes and then began to chant, “Blake, I need your dick! Fuck me with that hard cock! I need go be fucked! Ram it in me! Use me as you please!”

I laughed softly and stood. Grabbing my hard tool, I slid the head up and down her slit to get it wet. She was so drenched that it only took three swipes before it was greased up nicely. I placed the tip of my cock at the entrance to her womb and pushed.

Jesus, she was tight!

I pushed again and felt the head press slightly inward.

“Goddamn but your fucking huge!” Dana screamed as the head split her open. I wrapped my arms around her, on hand going to her breast to pinch her nipples between my thumb and finger, the other around her waist, pulling her ass toward me. She shuddered and moaned again and I could feel her juices washing over my cock. Grunting, I slipped my entire cock inside the tightest, wettest cunt I’d ever felt!

Dana was making keening sounds and thrashing about, making the chains rattle. I could feel the liquid from her pussy dripping down my cock and balls.

“I’m going to fuck you now, my little whore!” I hissed into her ear, “I’m going to rape you and tear you wide open with this thick cock of mine.”

“Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!” she cried as I began to thrust in and out of her, still groping and pinching her tits. She shuddered again and my balls were awash, a puddle forming beneath us as her legs became rubbery. I had to hold her up as I fucked her. She slumped against her restraints like a rag doll and I thought she had passed out, but she came yet again as we fucked, her body springing upwards as she went rigid and then wiggling her ass against me hard, meeting my thrusts. I let go with one hand and slapped her right asscheek.

“AAAAAAiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!” she cried. “Don’t!”

I laughed, telling her that I’d warned she’d be punished for insolence and slapped again, leaving a dark red handprint.

Pyro
Pyro
111 Followers
12