Dana

Story Info
A Son shows his mother a new life
13.3k words
4.47
229.2k
132
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,018 Followers

This story is for ADULT amusement only. It contains material of an ADULT, EXPLICIT, SEXUAL nature. If you are insulted by sexually explicit subject matter or language, DO NOT read this!

This story is a work of fiction! It is not real! All characters and events portrayed in it are imaginary, and any similarity to real people or events is purely coincidental. The author does not condone or endorse incest in any way, shape or form!

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!

This story may not be reproduced in any form without the permission of the author.

Copyright © 2008 L.A.Wicker. All rights reserved.

*

Dana carefully walked down the creaky, basement stairs and to her son, Jason's room and she walked in. Jason was sitting on his bed, smoking a big cigarette and he was watching a porno movie. "Jason!" she yelled and slammed the door shut behind her and sat down on his bed. Dana peeked to her left, she saw two people doing it like little rabbits, and she noticed something else. The older woman was calling the young man, son. "Umm, what is this and why are you watching it?" she asked with shock and wondered why he was watching this trash. Dana knew that Jason loved older women and had a very big crush on her, but never would she have thought it had gone this far and he would watch incest movies.

He jumped when Mom barged in, but didn't care. "It's called 'Taboo' Mom. It was a big hit back in the day and it's making a comeback." Jason said as he took a big puff off of the joint and he could see the smoke drifting in Mom's face.

Dana fanned her face and gave him a frown. "You know I hate when you smoke in the house and whatever kind of cigarette that is," she stopped to fan her face and frowned more, when he blew into her face and Dana couldn't escape it. "It stinks," she added and couldn't help breathing that smoke into her lungs.

Jason held in a laugh and he loved Mom to death. She was the most beautiful and sexy woman in the world, but poor Mom, was a slow as molasses tree, dripping in the winter and he loved her for it. "They are herbal cigarettes and really good; Mom and the guy at the store told me that it helps with things." Jason said and knew he'd burn in hell, but he had an idea. "Like, when your back hurts really bad...this might help you and make it stop," he added and he saw Mom give him a new look. Mom was getting interested. He felt bad, because poor Mom's back was a mess and she hurt so badly at times.

"Are sure about it and this isn't pot or something bad for me?" Dana said, giving him a firm look and hoped he wasn't fibbing to her. She knew that she wasn't as wise to the world as Jason was and she hoped he would not lie or deceive her.

Jason felt bad, because his next words would surely send him to hell. "Mom, have I ever lied to you before?" he said and felt a cold chill run down his spine and Mom reached over, took the giant-sized joint and she hit it like a pro. 'Holy fuck!' he thought and covered his mouth. 'She's gunna be fuckin' fried!' he thought with another laugh, wondering what Mom would be like stoned on her ass and Jason hoped this didn't blow up in his face.

She sucked in the smoke and Dana wasn't sure if it tasted like pot, but she only had it a few times as a teen and couldn't really remember. "I hope you are telling the truth, Jason," she said and took another big, long puff and held it in her lungs. She turned to the movie and watched the two people still screwing. 'What I wouldn't give to be her!' she thought, looking at the young man's long, hard penis, as he hammered the pretty woman under him and Dana did not realize that she let out a long, slow sigh of need.

Jason saw her watching the movie and knew that Mom would be in la-la land very soon. "Hey Mom, you should scoot your pretty, little ass back here by me and we'll find something else to watch." Jason said and he waited for Mom to reply, but she was deep in the movie and he saw something. Mom's right nipple had grown three times its normal size and he saw hundreds and hundreds of goosebumps, on her long and slender neck.

She gave him a quick glance and shook her head. Dana quickly moved beside Jason and held his arm in hers. "No! I like this and um...can you start it over, please," she whispered, putting out her lower lip, knowing that her son loved her to do that and she knew that it excited him very much. Dana did not realize that she was wasted, stoned, buzzed and any other word you call it, she was it.

He grabbed the remote and the movie had been restarted in a flash. Jason looked around and saw that Mom was still holding joint, but by this time, it went out and he needed it lit again. "Hey Mom, it went out. Pass it here and I'll fire it back up," he said and gave her a smile.

Mom's eyes were little slits and she was smiling from ear to ear. "Oh...," she said looking to her hand, held it up and Dana passed it back to Jason. "Hurry, I like that stuff and umm, it does help a person relax and I feel sooo good now," she cooed and rested her head on his chest, enjoying his light cologne and its soft scent.

'I'm sure you do, Mom and it only gets better.' He thought and knew that once Mom felt the full strength of the pot, she would be on cloud nine and horny as shit. The last three girls Jason smoked with and fucked with this stuff, said that it set them on fire and made their pussies burn for a cock. He quickly lit it, took a few puffs to get it burning real good and Jason gave it back to his sexy Mom.

Oh, I'm sorry, about Jason's Mom. Dana was a tall lady, five-foot nine, with a slender, athletic body and very thick, light brown hair that went it to the middle of her back. She had soft, brown eyes and a firm, square face. She had a great ass, hips and firm, muscular thighs. Dana worked out four days a week and her hard work showed. Her size eight ass got more looks than any other woman in town did and Dana loved that. Her breasts were small, a B cup, but they stood out and waved to anyone who looked.

"Mmmm, I like that stuff," she smiled, took it from him and Dana inhaled. "Oh my, I feel all tingling and um...!" Dana giggled, reached the funny cigarette back to Jason and she moved closer to her son. "You won't tell anyone that I watched this, will you?" she asked as if she was a little girl, asking her Daddy for something bad and Jason just slipped his left arm around Mom's lower body.

"No Mom, I won't tell on you! I can't believe that you've never seen or heard of this movie, Mom. It's on all the 'bad' lists and your friends at church...would shit in their undies!"

"Ahhh, who cares about them? I don't care and um...I like being here, with you. We haven't snuggled in ages and your Mommy misses it!" she smiled, wondering why she was feeling so excited and looked up to Jason with dreamy eyes. "Will you snuggle with me...Jason, please?" Dana asked with a soft purr and turned to lie on her side, towards his big TV and he quickly moved behind her body.

"Mmmm, yeah, that's sooo nice!" she turned to look at him and Jason was an inch from her face. "What are you up to? You trying to kiss me, like when you were a little bugger!" she giggled, turned her face to him and Jason gave her soft, loving kiss, but it was on her lips and not her cheek.

"Nothing!" he replied and snuck a soft kiss on her puffy lips. Jason slid against Mom and hoped that his stiff cock didn't scare her away. He loved this too and Jason wanted her to stay with him all day.

She giggled and as Jason moved against her back, Dana felt something pushing on her butt and it was hard. 'Oh my gosh, that's his penis!' she thought as fear raced through her body, but Dana could feel blood pulsing through him and it was so hot. She lay watching the opening scene of the movie; the same woman was making love to a man more her age and they were arguing over the lights being turned on. His long penis moved in and out of her body, she kept fighting to turn the lights off and finally she gave up.

Jason could feel Mom's breathing and it wasn't normal. It was rapid and very heavy today. He reached for a large pillow and pulled Mom's limp body up. "Now you can see it much better," he smiled and snuggled closer, until his cock was crushed into her sexy ass-crack and rubbing her tight jeans.

Mom may have been a churchgoer and Dad was the church pastor, but it did not mean that she dressed like one of them and she dressed hot. She wore skin-tight jeans, short dresses and skirts, all the time and Mom had a few very skimpy bikinis too.

He reached over her body, placing his hand on her bare stomach and Jason gently caressed in a small circle. He sniffed Mom's neck and her soft perfume drifted up his nose. 'Oh my God!' he moaned to himself, feeling his cock growing harder and he hugged Mom tighter.

She felt his hand on her tummy and a warm rush covered Dana's entire body. She was a very lonely woman and her husband could care less. She was only 38; was young and still had very, very strong womanly urges. Dana had urges that were not being taken care of by her husband and Dana was so lonely. Her son started filling her mind and she didn't know what to do about them.

Dana watched the movie and the next scene was of the Mom telling her son, that his father moved out and somewhere in there, he kissed her on the mouth. Dana sucked in a breath of air and just as she did, she felt Jason's penis jump and it made her heart pump faster. "Mmmm, what are you doing?" she asked with a wide grin and turned her upper body towards him.

"I'm hugged the most beautiful and sexy woman alive!" Jason replied and he could see Mom's right nipple.

It was hard as a rock and even though it was under her blouse, he could see a perfect outline of it. He felt Mom giggle and he took another chance. Jason kissed the side of Mom's warm mouth and she only smiled at him. She never said one fucking word and he was shocked. Normally, Mom would have freaked out and sent him away from her, but not today and Jason was going to make the best of this.

She heard him and a tingle started in her lonely vagina. "Are you trying to sweet talk your Mom? You bad, bad boy!" she whispered and felt his hand moving around her bare stomach, moving a little lower, towards the top of her low-cut jeans and Dana just looked into his dark brown eyes.

He caressed Mom's warm flesh and Jason knew that Dad hadn't popped her in a year, maybe more and the poor thing had to be going crazy for a hard cock. "If it's working...yes!" he replied with a smile, kissed her mouth and his hand slid lower. Mom didn't move or say anything; she just gave him a weak smile and went back to watching the movie.

She knew that Jason was enjoying this rubbing and cuddling, because of his very, very hard penis and Dana thought it to be very enjoyable too. The big orgy scene came on and Dana could not believe her eyes. Men and woman were screwing in positions that she had never seen before. They traded places and the men shot their seeds on the women's breasts, their behinds and on their faces.

Dana felt Jason's right hand caressing the top edge of her jeans and he slid a lone finger under them. As if to test the water before jumping and she didn't move a muscle. She lie still, watching the movie and enjoying the young man behind her, as he caressed and teased her body.

Jason sat up, relit the joint and he held it down for Mom to take a puff. "The big scene is coming soon. Hit this and loosen those damn jeans! I don't know how you can breathe or move in them." Jason said as he watched Mom turn on her back, reached down to unbutton her snug jeans and she didn't say a single word to him. "Isn't that much better?" he asked and moved against her side, easing his hand back on her stomach and caressed towards her open jeans.

Dana knew that she should get up and leave, but she was so lonely and needed someone to hold her, even if that someone was her only son. "I shouldn't let you touch me this way, but...it feels sooo good," she whispered as Jason smiled, kissed the side of her mouth and reached the cigarette back to her lips. Dana inhaled and her head began to spin. "Oh wow, the room is spinning and I feel like I'm floating now!" she giggled and pressed to his hips and Dana felt his penis pulsing on her side. She didn't move or anything. They just looked at movie and not a word was said.

After the big Mom and son fuck scene, Dana sat up and looked at her son. "That was very interesting scene and um...um...exciting," she moaned and Jason's hand slid around her.

"I love that movie and do you know why?" he asked as Mom sat there and she just looked into his eyes. "It makes me think of you and me making love." Jason replied as he kissed the side of Mom's face and his left hand slid down her lower back, into her jeans.

Dana heard him and wanted to scream 'yes', but he was her son, her baby and she couldn't. "You shouldn't think about me that way. It's nasty and so wrong." Dana replied and it truly did hurt to say that to him, but what else could she say? They couldn't do that, but the snuggling and cuddling seemed fine. "We could do this more often and um...," she said and wanted to finish the words, but how could Dana tell her son that she needed someone to love her.

He kissed Mom's ear and pressed his hard cock completely on her. "I'm going to enjoy that and I'll make sure to have smoke for us too." Jason whispered in Mom's ear as he kissed and nuzzled it, watching goosebumps covering her entire neck and he just smiled.

"You're such a bad boy!" Dana giggled and she gave him a kiss on his lips. "Can we find another movie tonight and snuggle more?" she asked with a low voice and a little smile.

"One condition."

Dana heard him and could only wonder what dirty thoughts Jason had, but today it was exciting her and she didn't know why. "And, what might that be?" she asked with a big grin and if his request weren't that bad, Dana would do it for him. Jason loved her with all of his heart, he would do anything for her and Dana needed to reward him. He loved her more than his father did and Jason showed her a hundred times more love too.

He thought about his next words and Jason hoped Mom was still loaded. "Since it's been really hot at night, you should wear your new red bikini, so you won't get that hot and um...could give your back a good rub too." Jason said as his left hand caressed the top of Mom's ass and his right, caressed her beautiful face and she gave him a playful slap.

Dana heard him and her blood started to pump faster. She thought of being in her son's room, alone, at night and wearing something so small and tantalizing for him. "Yeah right!" she laughed and knew he was never going to give up. "Are you ever going to get me out of your head or not?" Dana asked with a smile and as she waited for Jason to reply, she tried to think of something else that she could wear for her horny son.

He caressed the said of Mom's pretty face and smiled. "I doubt it, Mom." Jason replied and he kissed her cheek. "You're beautiful, sexy and I love you so much," he added with a soft voice and kissed her again.

Dana looked into Jason's eyes and she could see that he was serious. The poor kid looked like a lovesick puppy and she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I think you are a nut and you need to stop this, but on the other hand," she paused to hug him and run her fingers through his thick, brown hair and Dana kissed him. "It is kinda cute and I love how you romance me," she smiled and Dana could feel her face blushing.

"I'm glad you like it and if you like, I could turn things up a little." Paul said as he caressed down the back of her jeans and he felt Mom's panties under his probing fingers. She just looked at his face and Mom never said a word.

She heard Jason and that sounded very good. Her husband was a devoted church pastor and never home. He spent every waking moment at the church and Dana was tired of it. She needed a man, but it seemed that her husband didn't need her and Dana knew a young man that wanted her very much.

"And um...what would that entail?" she asked with a little grin, wondering what Jason would try next and Dana liked this. Her husband hadn't touched her in over two long, lonely years and Jason was slowly starting to replace him.

He caressed Mom's back and Jason tried to think of something to say. "More touching." He whispered as his fingers slowly traced the tops of her small panties and he felt Mom shiver. "A little more kissing, too." Jason moaned in her mouth, softly kissed her and Mom returned his soft kiss. "But nothing bad, Mom and lots more hugging." Jason said and he loved the warm glow on her face, Mom looked like a young girl in love and horny too.

"I really do wonder about you and um...I guess that will be fine, BUT if you get out of line," she said with a firm voice and her finger was in his face. "I will put an end to it and I mean it, Jason!" Dana said and remembered the last time she had to correct him. They were lying by the family pool and Jason was rubbing oil on her back, when he slid his hand down her bikini button and started caressing her butt. Dana slapped him so hard; he had her handprint on his face for two days.

Jason knew that Mom wouldn't fuck around and she'd knock him out. "Ok Mom, relax and calm down. I told you I would behave," he quickly replied and thought about the day Mom slapped him.

"I can't wear that bikini and you know it, but maybe I'll look around and see what I can find." Dana smiled at him and her fingers ran through his hair. "I could use nice backrub and do you have more of that stuff?" she asked and hoped Jason did. Dana loved this feeling and wanted to enjoy it again, later, as he rubbed her back.

Jason kissed Mom on the side of her face and knew tonight would be great, but that was his last joint and he was broke. "Well, we have a problem. I'm out of it, but if you give me some money, I can go get more and we'll be good for a few days." Jason said and Mom nodded her head.

"Sure, how much do you need?" she quickly asked and didn't care how much it cost. Dana liked this and wanted more. Jason treated her better than her husband ever did and she loved it.

"60 bucks and that will last about a week."

"I don't care how much it cost. I like the feeling it gives me and I can't wait for you to rub me down."

"Me too Mom and it will feel sooo good. We'll smoke a big one and I'll rub you for as long as you want." Jason whispered as he nuzzled his face against Mom's and he could feel her heavy breathing.

She loved his face against hers and Dana could smell his after-shave. "I like this and if things stay 'nice', we'll keep doing it and have a little fun." Dana said and hoped this wasn't a bad idea, but she needed a man and Jason was the only man after her.

"They will Mom, I promise."

*.

Dana gave Jason twice the amount of money he asked for and she told him to get as much of the stuff as he could. Jason left and she quickly went to her room, trying to find something nice to wear, that would turn Jason on, but nothing overly revealing. "Oh Lord, what in the world am I doing?" she whispered and sat at her dressing table.

Jason was her son, but this was so fun and exciting. Dana was lonely and craved a man's comfort, charms and the need to be loved. She thought about her son and the thing that was rubbing on her behind. 'Oh boy, why does life have to be sooo fucking complicated?' Dana thought and hoped that she could resist Jason. He was a charming young man and he already had her on a leash.

She took a long bath, relaxed in the hot water and Jason's long penis filled her thoughts. 'I wonder why his father is small and he is sooo big. Jason got that thing from my Daddy, that's for sure!' she thought and reached both of her hands to her nipples. She rubbed the nipples and thought about Jason touching them. Dana's son playing with her nipples and maybe a few other things too.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,018 Followers