Dana - An Evening of Play

Story Info
He shaves his wife.
853 words
3.23
71.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes - This story is true.

My wife and I have talked about her servicing and being serviced by other men- especially blacks or Mexican men with dark Complexions. We once had a three- some with another guy. I also know she was in the game a few years ago (we were married about 15 years at the time) where she was enjoying a sexual relationship with a black guy. He eventually pimped her out for about six months for cash from two of his black friends. Her reward for being his whore was to allow her to suck him off once in or while and occasionally he would pork her. I suspected she night have been fooling around because I noted a small amount of dried cum on her clothes a couple of times. I had no suspicion that she was servicing a black stud or being pimped out.

I would love to watch and participate in situations with her and other men. Especially if they were black. I have a fantasy of watching my wife service three dark black men at the same time. She always seems reluctant and I don't know that I can ever convince her to go through with t. In the mean time, I like to watch her use dildos and vibrators. If I could ever convince a couple of guys to seduce her, I think she would be fine with it.

I find it fascinating and enjoyable to watch the facial expressions and body movements while my wife has she fucks herself with a dildo. She will sometimes wiggle her ass or hump her hips as if she was returning the thrusting of a stud. Sometimes she will roll over to me and hug and embrace me tightly while she is humping a dildo. It is very clear she enjoys them when she gets like this. When she's like this, her kisses become very eager and passionate. Her favorite use of a vibrator or dildo is to insert one as deep as it will go then rub her clit with her finger at the same time.

I told her several times last night to take her hand away from her pussy - not wanting her to cum too soon. Each time she protested. She even complained she wanted to cum and asked why I wouldn't let her. The reason of course is so I can watch her hump the dildos. I wanted to use her beaded rabbit in her. The beaded rabbit provides vibration and squirming inside the cunt and an appendage that remains outside and curls up over her mons to her clit provides vibration to stimulate that as well.

It is especially pleasurable to me to see here screwing her rabbit while rolling over to suck me off. She clearly enjoys the slut experience of giving head while getting fucked. When she does this, her hips really seem to move.

She inserted it up her pussy and immediately turned on the vibrator portion. I purchased this vibrator for her because it also has a squirm feature that is controlled separate from the vibrator. It also has beads inside. She isn't always able to take this one for very long as she tends to cum pretty strong and fast on it. I do appreciate that she likes to keep the rabbit vibrator turned on and deep inside her pussy for awhile after she cums. She doesn't do that with her other toys.

The other night I handed her vibrator to her and then went to get her razor to trim a landing strip into her bush. I gave her a good close shave while she played with her nipples and enjoyed the vibration and squirming. When I finished trimming her, she had a strip of about 1/2 inch wide and two inches high closely cut remaining above her clit on her tummy. She looked amazing. I wanted to admire my handy work and watch her hump her dildo for awhile so I had her turn sideways to the bed and lay belly up. I had her move her head to the edge of the bed so her head was tipped down toward the floor in a comfortable position. This gave me perfect access to her month and throat for a great head job. In this position, her mouth naturally fell open to receive a Cock.

As she moved to the position, she knew that what I wanted was a good knob job. As she began swallowing my prick, I had a great view of her landing strip and the vibrator she still had working away in her twat. She looked wonderful and began humping and grinding her hips even more. I pulled my cock out of her mouth a few times to watch her lips open - searching for my purple hood as the pre-cum came stringing out still attached to her lips and tongue. I came in her throat. After a few moments, I pulled out to allow her to roll over and cum on her robotic dick still stuffed up her cunt.