Dana - An Offer I Couldn't Refuse

Story Info
A coworker, a snowy night, and an offer I couldn't turn down.
1.7k words
4.12
140.8k
41
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 05/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryTellr
StryTellr
60 Followers

The following story is true. It details the affair that developed between myself and a coworker named Dana, who broke the cherry of her marriage with me one snowy night in the mid 1990's.

Dana and I worked together at opposite ends of a laboratory, doing opposite jobs. As a programmer I was often required to interact with the lab techs using the software, and Dana was one of those fun people it was easy to hit it off with. She looked nerdy-cute in her labcoat and glasses, with shoulder-length dark hair and some very nice, bouncy breasts. Despite the fact that she was married we were soon talking and flirting on a daily basis.

Dana was one of those rare women who could be brutally honest about everything. She always spoke her mind and talking openly about her marriage, her sex life, and anything else that popped into her head. She asked a lot about my own situation, and maybe because I was single she lived a little vicariously through me. There were always questions about who I was with, how it was going, and she playfully chided me whenever I was juggling more than one girl at a time.

Through the company email system, our talks got a lot more intimate. We talked about our likes, our dislikes, and our sexual experiences. Dana was bored with her marriage, but she'd remained loyal. She entertained me with wild tales of the things she did before she met her husband. In turn, I told her stories involving the things I was doing with some of the girls I was seeing at the time.

"Ever fuck a co-worker?" she asked one day, through email.

"Sure", I wrote back, thinking the conversation was taking an extremely interesting turn. "But not here. At my previous job, a few people though."

"Why not here?" she pressed.

"Well for one I've been here only a few months", I replied. "And really, there's not much in the way of candidates."

Immediately after sending that last message I regretted it. If she was somehow reaching out to me, I'd just accidentally slapped her hand away. How stupid could I be?

"Too bad you're off the market", I wrote back quickly, after not getting an immediate answer. "Girls like you are more my type."

It was a while before she responded, but when she did it was simple and innocent. "Yup. Married." It didn't leave much room for interpretation.

A few weeks went by, and our conversations backed off a little. We still made small talk, but things weren't as spicy. I was afraid I'd offended Dana, or maybe scared her off a bit. As much as I'd enjoyed flirting and talking sex with her, I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable.

Then one day in January, we were both working late. It was past 6:00, it was dark, and it had been snowing most of the day. A lot of people had left early due to the road conditions, so the lab was getting empty. Shortly before I left, I got an email from Dana, asking if I was still there.

"Yeah I'm here", I wrote back. "I'm about to leave soon, though."

Two minutes later, she sent me a one-line email that would live in my memory forever:

"Meet me after work and I'll suck you off."

That was it. It was down, it was dirty, and it was straight to the point. I wrote back a simple "okay", afraid to say anything else that might screw things up. We made arrangements to meet at the back end of the parking lot, and from there she'd follow me in my truck.

It was pitch black outside, and the snow was blowing hard. I made sure to go slow, giving Dana plenty of time to stay glued to my bumper. A few blocks later, I turned into the parking lot of the gym I'd been a member of. There were very few cars there, but I led her behind the building where it was dark, secluded, and shielded by hills on three sides.

Dana pulled up beside me and killed the engine. She jumped hastily into the cab of my truck and pulled the door closed behind her, cutting off the howling wind and snow. As the interior light blinked off, it was suddenly very quiet. My truck was idling silently. The snow was swirling outside and the vents in the dashboard were blowing warm air into our faces.

Neither one of us spoke. Dana started kissing me hungrily, as if we were old lovers. I kissed her back, cradling her face in my hands, feeling the heat rising off of her. In seconds her hands were in my lap, fumbling with the zipper of my jeans. My own hands were roaming across her fantastic tits, and I slowly started working my way up her shirt.

I remember my cock finally popping free, and Dana shoving it right into her mouth. She did it quickly and wordlessly, as if she were carrying out a very specific mission. She'd been in the truck for less than three minutes, and she was doing exactly as she said she would do.

My whole body melted into the seat as I felt the warmth of Dana's mouth engulf my cock. Somewhere I found the presence of mind to adjust the steering wheel, tilting it up as far as it would go in order to give her the most room. Up and down, I watched her head bob silently over the length of my shaft. And that's when I looked up and noticed something really cute: her glasses were resting on my dashboard.

Somehow, without me even noticing it, Dana had pulled off her glasses before dropping her head into my lap. She looked up at me for a moment, my dick halfway in and out of her mouth, and I remember how perfectly blue her eyes were. It occurred to me that this was the first time I'd ever seen her with her glasses off... and that it had taken a blowjob to get such a clear look at those amazing eyes.

"God that feels so fucking good..." I whispered breathlessly, watching her go down on me. The warmth of the heat washing over my legs added to the sensation of her mouth working it's wet, sloppy magic on my cock. Looking up I could see snowflakes accumulating on the windshield, staying there a few seconds, and then slowly melting away.

Dana was working the base of my shaft with one hand and using her other hand to lean on. She opened her fingers from time to time and gently massaged my balls. Her head gyrated in small clockwise circles as it bobbed up and down, and I instinctively buried my fingers in her dark hair. However long she'd been married, Dana still knew how to suck a very mean cock.

At about this time, I started working my free hand downward, between Dana's legs. As my fingers fumbled with the button of her jeans, she reached over and pushed my hand away. I tried again, and encountered the same result. Finally she pulled my dick out of her mouth just long enough to tell me "Uh-uh. I didn't say you could have that."

With nothing else to do, I resumed playing with her tits. Dana resumed giving me an expert blowjob. It turned me on, knowing how wordlessly this whole thing had occurred. I wondered how long she'd been thinking about doing this, and how many times she'd gotten off imagining my dick in her mouth. She'd been with her husband for nearly a decade, and this was the first strange cock she'd sucked in all those years.

Dana's mouth moved faster, and I felt myself getting close. She was making cute little moaning noises, and they sounded great. The blowjob got nastier, with Dana whimpering and slurping as she sucked me off. One minute her lips were bottoming out on my balls as she deepthroated my cock, the next she was licking up and down the shaft as she jacked me off. She was totally getting into it. This once-shy little lab tech I used to make small talk with was turning out to be a total cock-hungry slut.

Eventually I couldn't hold out any longer. There was little reason to. My legs tensed up and my ass left the seat as I blew load after load of hot jizz down Dana's throat. She kept pumping and sucking like a champ, not even missing a single drop. After half a minute I fell backward totally spent, watching as she continued to drain every last ounce of cum from my balls. Eventually her mouth left my cock with a wet plop, as if she didn't want to let it go.

I looked up at Dana as she sheepishly put her glasses back on. Her face was flushed, her lips glistening and swollen from all the sucking. I could see she had a slight smile, but she wouldn't look me directly in the eye. For a long while, neither one of us said anything.

"You're welcome", she chuckled shyly, breaking the silence.

"I didn't know you were doing me a favor", I teased. "But thanks. That was amazing."

"Glad you liked it", she replied, looking genuinely pleased. "Sorry but I've gotta get going now."

"Okay, umm, thanks for hanging out." I guess it was lame, but it was all I could think of to say.

With one hand Dana pulled her coat tightly in front of her and used the other on the door handle. She leapt out and turned back one last time before closing the door behind her. "See you Monday."

I zipped up and sat there happy and content for a while, watching Dana's car turn the corner that led back to the gym parking lot. It would be a few days before we talked about what happened, and a few weeks before she'd offer to hang out again. This time however, Dana would follow me back to my house for a lot more than just a blowjob.

But that, as they say, is another story...

StryTellr
StryTellr
60 Followers