Dana Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pyro
Pyro
111 Followers

I finally found a setting I liked that provided some entertaining results. They were two-second pulses with a three-minute fade, up and down, that gradually increased and then decreased the intensity. Again, I sat back in my easy chair and watched how it would build her up, her body vibrating like a guitar string, bringing her to just thebrink of orgasm before it would decrease. Dana cried out several times in frustration, cussing and swearing because she wanted to cum again, then begging me to “let her” cum. I simply sat there, my hard-on now revived, my hands steepled together and resting against my lips as I observed her.

Next time, I have to videotape this! I thought to myself.

“Blake,” she finally panted after 15 minutes of teasing, “Blake please!”

I could see her juices had oiled the entire insides of her thighs with a thick, wet sheen. Her legs quivered again and shook as the intensity increased.

“Please what?”

“P-p-please let m-me c-c-c-cum!”

“What do I get out of it?”

“F-f-f-fuck! Anyth-th-th-thing you w-w-want! J-j-just let m-me c-c-c-cum, damn it!”

I stood up and walked over to her. She jumped when my fingers touched her skin.

“God DAMN it, I’m b-b-b-burning uh-uh-Uh-UH-UUUUUPPPPP!”

Dana screamed out her orgasm as my finger pushed it’s way into her pussy. I could feel her muscles contract and tighten around them in a vise-like grip. She came hard, shuddering to the point where I had to steady her with my other arm around her waist.

When she’d recovered, I reached up to take the electrodes off.

“No,” she panted.

“No? You haven’t had enough?”

She shook her head negatively. “I… need… one… more. One… more… big one!”

I shook my head in disbelief, but let her go. She sagged against her restraints, but slowly regained her balance. I looked at the machine again and then got an inspiration.

“I’ll be right back!” I said, placing the machine back onto the settings.

I returned, unwrapping a package I’d long forgotten I’d purchased. Dana looked at me with glazed eyes. Her hair was matted with sweat, mussed and a thin strand of drool fell from her perfect lips. The insides of her legs quivered a bit as the machine cycled, but it just wasn’t intense enough to allow her to orgasm.

“Wassat?” she mumbled after gulping down some saliva.

“A little toy I purchased several years ago but never got to use on anyone.”

I pulled the item out from its paper wrapping. It consisted of a plastic handle and glass tubes of various sizes that inserted into it.

Dana simply stared at me numbly.

“It’s a variation on a little invention of Nikolai Tesla. It’s called a ‘purple wand’ because of the glow of the light. You know those ‘lightening globes’ sold in stores like Spencer’s? It works on the same principle, but the glass is thinner and you get a bit more of a stinging shock from it.”

Dana attempted a smile and shuddered.

I turned it on and got a nice electric purple radiance from the glass. Looking over at the machine, I watched the dials and waited while the pulses slowly increased. I reduced the time to a half-second pulse, raised the fade speed to every thirty seconds and then followed it as it rose once more. When the pulses reached their peak, I ran the wand down Dana’s spine. She arched and screamed and I watched a woman spurt for the first time as she orgasmed. The pulses subsided. Slowly they built up again and I touched the wand to the back of her knees. She spurted again and buckled. I grabbed her just as her knees fell against the glass.

For the third time, the pulses rose and I placed the wand over her clit, touching it just as she peaked and again she screamed in a long, keening wail, her body bouncing in my grip. The pulses subsided and then began to rise.

“N-n-no more!”

“Just one more time, Dana.”

“N-n-n-N-NOOOO!”

The pulses crescendoed and I pressed the wand against the slickened pucker of her ass, whispering that I would take that hole tonight when we fucked and she screamed as if torn asunder, her body locked up stiff and then losing control, she began to pee. Dana fainted and I scrambled to hit the quick releases, letting her down from her perch. Just as I laid her on the floor, light flooded into the window as a patrol car drove by, shining its spotlight around.

I pulled Dana into the hall and lay there with her, watching as the police flashlights played inside the windows of my house, trying all the doors and windows, only to find them locked and secured. They examined the fluids that covered the lower half of my bay and laughed. I could hear them commenting about the fact I probably had cats and then going back to their cars and driving off.

“Did… did they see me?” stuttered Dana as her eyes fluttered open.

“The police? No.”

“Oh… thank God!” she said, laughing softly. “Just as I was cumming, I saw them driving up the street and beginning to shine their light into the darkened houses. I thought for sure we’d get caught. Next time, God damn it, we use the basement!”

I laughed. “I didn’t even see them until they hit my window with the spot.”

Dana hugged me tight and then reached down to touch my still-hard cock.

“Did you mean what you said?”

“About?”

“About wanting my ass?”

“Mmmmhmmmm!”

“Oh.”

“Why?”

“I’m a virgin there.”

“Well,” I said, gathering her up in my arms and pushing open the door to my bedroom, “It looks like its time for you to lose your virginity then!”

Dana shuddered with another mild orgasm and I kicked the door shut with my foot.

Pyro
Pyro
111 Followers
12