Dana Delivers Room Service

Story Info
Dana gets used by several hotel guests.
2.1k words
4.27
134.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana had always been the adventurous type when it came to sex. Funny how a mild girl during the day could turn into such a slut when it came to sex. You would never guess it by looking at her, but this statuesque blond with great tits and a sexy mouth loved to get used and abused like a slut when it came to fucking. Something I took advantage of on a regular basis.

We checked into the hotel that Saturday night intent on spending the evening drinking, eating, and of fucking. But I had plans for her that she was unaware of and knew she would love them for when we were done, she would have been used like a total slut.

After we got there the sexual tension between us was at its usual fever pitch. I proceeded to sit in a large overstuffed chair and told her to undress in front of me. Man how I love to look at that body with those soft, round 38 D tits, soft round ass, and incredible cock sucking mouth.

After she was naked before me I removed my clothes and told her to kneel down between my legs. She did so and I could tell almost immediately that this was getting to her.

"Do you want to suck my cock?" I asked her.

"Yes" she said almost instantaneously and breathless.

"Tell me how you want to suck my cock?" I asked her

"Like your big titted cock sucking whore. Please" She replied.

I commanded her to open her mouth and slid my cock between what I have found to be the softest, sweetest lips I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. She began to work my cock up and down using her lips and hands, taking it to the back of her throat on a regular basis. When she did this I would hold her head there with my hands and call her names like a slut and a whore and tell her to work my cock like the fucking cunt she was.

Her moans through my cock were growing and I could tell she was getting hotter and hotter. It was then that I decided I would shake things up a bit for her.

Reaching over to the phone beside the chair I dialed room service. I ordered a bottle of champagne and strawberries and informed the operator that the door would be open and the server could walk on in. I could see Dana's eyes wonder in astonishment what this was all about, but she continued to suck my cock as I had told her to.

About 5 minutes later there was a knock on the door. Dana went to pull away from me and I said.

"Did I tell you to stop sucking my cock bitch?"

"No" she replied, "but the door the food is here and I…

I cut her off and told her to continue as maybe the server would like to see a big titted slut sucking cock and maybe he would want his own cock sucked.

I yelled to the server to come in as Dana continued working on my cock.

The look on this guy's face was priceless. He didn't know if he should look away or start jerking off.

I asked him if he liked what he saw and he said yes almost immediately. I then asked him if he would like Dana to suck his cock as a tip for bringing the food and again the reply was immediate. "Yes."

I motioned Dana to go over to him and she did. Kneeling in front of this total stranger, this totally foreign cock about to be in her mouth made her cunt wet and her nipples hard with excitement. The server unzipped his pants, took out his semi hard cock and pushed in into Dana's mouth.

His hands went to her head instinctively and he began to fuck her face moving his hips back and forth as he did so. He began telling her how hot her mouth was and how much cum he had in his balls for her.

I walked over and opened the champagne. Poured myself a glass and walked over to Dana. I told her what a whore she looked like there on her knees sucking the cock of a total stranger, but that it just didn't seem "whorey" enough for me. So I walked over and opened the room door so anyone walking by could see her sucking cock, on her knees, like a total slut.

I could tell the server was getting ready to cum and told Dana she must ask him where he would like to shoot his load.

Dana asked him and he replied "All over you sweet blonde face bitch." He surprised me; the old server was getting into it too.

Just as he said that Dana began to really work his cock as she was hungry for that load. She loved it when men came on her face as it made her feel dirty and slutty.

Just as the server was about to cum two men walked by the door and looked in. Their faces were a mixture of inquisitive approval and down right lust. I told them to cum in and watch this as they could be next.

They walked in just as the server pulled out his cock and began to empty it on Dana's face. "Fuck yeah" he moaned and shot after shot hit her face and landed in her hair. When he was done he smeared his cum around her face with his cock head then collapsed onto the floor.

Looking at the two men that had walked in I asked," Do you two want her?" I could tell by the look in their eyes that no answer was required, as they moved towards her.

They proceeded to lift her up and place her on the bed, on her back, with her head hanging over the edge of the bed. As one climbed between her legs to fuck her the other positioned his cock right over her face hanging on the edge of the bed.

I asked Dana "Do you want to get gang banged like a slut by these two men now?"

"Oh god yes" was her reply.

"Are you sure as that would make you a total fucking whore, being gang banged after you sucked off a total stranger, cum still on our face."

"Fuck me" she cried "Use my cunt and mouth like a bitch in heat"

Well these two guys did not need any more encouragement. The one between her legs entered her and started pumping away while the other pushed his cock into her mouth and began to fuck it, using her tits as a hand hold. He kneaded them roughly in his hands as he pumped his cock down her throat. Several times she gagged and he pulled out, just to push it back in again.

The man between her legs was fucking her furiously. He had moved so her legs were up over his chest and he was pounding her as deep as he could. The cock in her mouth muffled her moans but I could tell she was so into it.

The man in her mouth was getting close to cumming. When he was there he pulled out and shot his thick load all over her face and chest, making Dana lick his balls while he did so. That image must have gotten to the other one as when the first was finished he moved away from between Dana's legs, positioned himself right over her face and jerked off directly into her mouth and face.

Dana loved this as she was being treated like a total whore and slut, something she absolutely loved. Men, strangers, fucking her mouth and pussy and using her as they wished.

As they finished Dana rolled over onto her stomach and looked up. During the time these guys were having fun with her the room had "acquired" four more men. Dana was the party bitch and the party was in full swing.

The men stood in a circle around her, cocks out. Dana kneeled in the center and began sucking one cock while she jerked two others off. She moved in a clockwise manner around the circle, working two cocks with her hands and one with her mouth at all time.

By now our server dude had recovered and he pushed his way into the circle as well.

The men were talking to Dana like she was a piece of meat.

"Suck that cock bitch, yeah that's the way I want it"

"You love sucking cock like this don't you slut?"

"Take it down your throat bitch I want to hear you gag on that cock"

Dana was working them all, round and round and round. Her head was spinning from all the excitement and I could tell she was so ready to cum. I asked her is she wanted to cum and she stopped sucking a cock just long enough to say "Yes," and returned to sucking cock.

I motioned that she lay on the floor and handed her a vibrator. The five men stood around her, over her, and jerked their cocks as she gave them a show. She was bucking and riding that vibrator like a common street whore and I could tell this orgasm was going to be earth shaking for her.

As she got closer to cumming so did the five men. I told them that they would cum on her as she came and I wanted them to call her every filthy name they could think of.

Dana told us she was close and wanted to cum. I told her to beg for it and to prove to these guys she really wanted to cum. Her reply was immediate.

"I want to cum like a whore for all of you as you shoot your cum all over me." Please, please let me cum like a twenty dollar whore for you and abuse my body with your cum"

I told her to cum for them and instructed the men that it was indeed "showtime."

Dana let out a cry almost immediately as the first wave of orgasm hit her. As it did she was screaming for the men to cum on her like a slut and they obliged.

"Cum for us bitch, cum like some common street trash whore' one yelled.

"Work that fucking bitch cunt you slut, show us how a true slut cums"

As Dana bucked and rode her orgasm the men began shooting their cum on her. It landed all over her, her face, tits, stomach, and hair. She was literally being bathed in cum as she worked her vibrator and came for the room of men.

As she lay there spent and the men too, I walked over to her and bathed her with what was left of the champagne. I poured it over her cum ridden body and the cool liquid and bubbled felt so good to her. She rubbed it over her body, let it mix with the cum, and ever once in a while would lick her fingers to taste the delicate mixture of expensive champagne and the cum of strangers.

It was now my turn. I had watched my beautiful slut be used and was more than ready to take my shot at the fun. I helped her to her shaky legs and moved her over the chair where all this had started. She was bent over it with her soft round ass available to me.

I whispered in her ear.

"You love being my slut don't you baby"

"Oh god yes" was her reply.

"Can you show me how much you love it?" I said.

"Yes baby, fuck your slut in her round ass. Take my ass as it is yours."

With that I slide my cock into her tight, lovely round ass. It was so tight I thought I would explode immediately. And now, the slut became the director as she began to talk to me to get me off.

"Fuck your slut's tight ass baby. Pump it with that cock as I want to feel you shoot your load into my ass, my slut ass."
The words alone sent me over the edge. I grabbed her hips and pumped into her ass and unloaded my cum deep inside her, grabbing her hips and clutching at her as I did. I collapsed onto her back and kissed her lovely neck.

"Did you have fun baby?" I asked her.

"Yes babe, I did. You know I love this and love being your slut" she replied

"We will do this again soon baby, now let's go take a shower and let me take you out for a wonderful dinner. One you so definitely deserve."