Dana Gets Her Wish

Story Info
Dana's two friends help her get pregnant from her guy friend.
1k words
3.6
97.8k
30
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wildp
wildp
57 Followers

I had a friend named Dana. We had been friends for a couple of years. We hung out together and ran around together. She was fun to hang out with and she had a swimming pool. I would go to her place and swim almost everyday during the summer. We would play around in the pool and have fun.

The only feelings I had for Dana was as a friend. She was ok with that but always said that one day she was going to have my baby. I just laughed it off as a joke. We would hug and I had given her a peck kiss on the cheek once or twice. I accidentally pulled her bikini top down once exposing her breast once but that was it. She had tried to pull my swim trunks down often. She came close a time or two but never got them down.

Last Saturday I was just sitting around my apartment drinking a few beers and watching television. My phone rang and it was Dana. She told me to get my ass over there and swim. I agreed and changed into my swimming trunks and a tank top and my flip flops. I normally changed over there but just decided to wear my trunks there and go without a change of clothes.

I pulled up to Dana's house and went straight around back to the pool. I took off my shirt and flops and dove right in. As I surfaced I saw Dana running and she jumped in right beside me. I then noticed two more splashes. It was her two best friends. I did not really get along with either one of them. Amber and Becky were both sexy as hell but they did not like me and I did not like them. As I gave Dana one of them why are they here looks, she just smiled and said not to worry we were all going to have some fun.

To my surprise we did actually have some fun. We all got along and played well together. We dunked each other and splashed each other. All of us were laughing the whole time. I was getting tired from being in the pool all day but it seemed as if the girls were still full of energy as they begin to get really playful.

It was weird to see how playful the girls had become. I enjoyed it though. Becky reached behind Amber and pulled her bikini top down a little exposing most of her boob and her hard nipple to me. Amber just laughed and winked at me as she pulled her top back up and went after Becky. Becky was on the ladder trying to get out as Amber grabbed Becky by her bikini bottoms. Becky fell back into the as over half of her sexy ass came into view. I spun around laughing and bumped right into Dana. She was bent over a little laughing. As I bumped into her my crotch pressed hard against her ass. She wiggled it a little as she turned and looked at me.

As she turned around to me I glanced back to see Becky and Amber right behind me. I turned back around as I felt Dana doing something. She had untied my swimming trunks. I laughed and went to grab her hands. As I did Becky and Amber grabbed both my arms and pulled back. Pulling me along with them. As they pulled me away Dana grabbed the waist of my trunks. They slid easily right down and all the way off. As Becky and amber stopped, Dana stood in the shallow end laughing and holding my trunks high in the air.

The girls all laughed like crazy. I stayed in the deep end covering myself begging for my trunks back. They all got out of the pool and put my trunks in one of the lounge chairs. They then positioned their chairs in front of it. All I had to do was walk right by them to get my trunks back. I quickly saw that doing that was going to be the only way that I was going to get my trunks back.

So I got out of the pool at the far end away from them. They only saw my ass as I got out of the pool because I kept my cock covered with my hands. I walked by them and Amber and Becky both slapped and pinched my ass. Dana grabbed my hands. I was trying to keep her away when Amber started trying to stick her finger up my ass. It shocked me and as I turned around to stop Amber. As I turned around it made easy for Dana as she removed my hands exposing my cock to all three of them.

My cock started to grow as they pushed me down onto the lounge chair and reclined me all the way back. Amber straddled me standing right over my face. My cock was now fully erect as she slid her bottoms over exposing her clean shaven pussy. She was slowly lowering it down toward my mouth. As she was almost close enough for me to lick it, I felt someone lower their pussy onto my throbbing cock. Then Amber stepped away and grabbed one arm while Becky grabbed the other.

I looked down to realize that Dana was the one I was now fucking. She was riding me hard and within a few minutes I shot a massive load of warm cum deep into her pussy. Dana finally got off of me and sat down beside me. She reminded me of telling me that she was going to have my baby one day. Then Amber showed me the ovulation test that showed positive. That meant Dana was ovulating and was very ready to become pregnant. I was sure the massive load of cum I shot in her had probably done the job.

wildp
wildp
57 Followers