Danae Gets Spanked Ch.01

Story Info
Danae gets spanked by her step dad.
3.7k words
4.3
73.3k
41

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 10/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lusty0528
lusty0528
17 Followers

All characters in this fictional story are 18 years or older.

This is 100% fiction and in no way taken from a real life situation.

*****

The hot summer had come on full force even though it was only the end of May. The heat of mid-day made the animals lethargic and Danae was just as uninspired. She stepped over the sleeping dog that was stretched out in front of her bedroom door.

"What I need is a quick dip in the pond and that should wake me up enough to finish my history essay," she thought as she gathered a towel from the hall linen closet and made her way down stairs.

Dressed in worn cut off jean shorts and a tight white tank top she slipped on her vans and strolled toward the path leading into the woods.

Danae lived deep in the mountains with her mother, Tera, and stepfather, Jake. Both were currently in town getting supplies. It was a two-hour drive in their truck to the nearest town so she didn't expect them home until dinnertime. She knew she had plenty of time to get her homework done for her online college course, get her chores done, and make dinner before they got back. Just thinking of the possible punishment if she didn't sent shivers down her spine.

Danae walked down the path taking in all the familiar sights. She felt happiest here in nature. She loved the way a hot day made the pine trees smell especially pungent. Even the rich smell of the forest soil smelled wonderful to her.

It was a 20-minute hike to the pond and by the time she reached it she had sweat rolling down her face and back. Danae slipped out of her shoes taking a big breath and feeling antsy to get in the cool crystal clear water.

With the nearest neighbor over five miles away she never worried about her modesty. She did feel a twinge of guilt knowing her mother would disapprove of her swimming naked, but that didn't stop her from shucking off her shorts and underwear in one smooth movement and then peeling her sweaty tank top over her head. She hadn't bothered with a bra since her mother wasn't around to be offended. She walked quickly down the small dock and took a running leap into the fresh cold mountain water.

Seconds later she broke the surface with a shout, "Damn that's cold."

Danae swam around exploring the pond she already knew so well. She looked for the turtles and frogs and chased fish with no hope of catching them. She loved to float on the surface with her long chestnut colored hair floating around her face like a mermaid. Her 36 C breasts bobbed at the surface, the sharp coldness making her dark nipples stand up like cattail reeds.

She drifted aimlessly watching the puffy white clouds morph into different shapes as they made their way across the blue sky.

It didn't take long for the cold water to suck all the heat from her body and she knew to get out when her hands and feet started to grow numb. Climbing the ladder attached to the dock she pulled her body out of the water. The water ran in streams down her lush tan body. She didn't have a skinny body like her mother. Hers was full of curves and softness that no amount of hard work could whittle down. Weeks of swimming nude meant no tan lines marred the beauty of her young skin. Of course none of this meant anything to Danae who had never watched T.V or seen a magazine. She was not inundated with popular culture telling her beauty meant tall and stick thin.

Danae grabbed her towel and spread it out on the warm wood dock. She lay down on her back thinking she would just dry off in the sun and warm up a bit before heading back.

The nineteen year old stared up with her emerald green eyes watching the clouds float lazily by and the branches wave in the light breeze. As she relaxed her mind drifted, as it often did, to thoughts of Jake. She liked Jake and even though she missed her Dad she was glad he had joined their family. Her mom seemed happier and Jake provided a buffer between her and her mom that made life better for Danae.

She and her mother had lived alone since her father died when she was 12. At least until her mom brought Jake home 2 years ago announcing he was her new Dad. She met him online and after "dating" for a year she flew to Nevada to meet him in the flesh. Two weeks later they flew back together, married. Jake was 11 years younger than her mom and ten years older than Danae. The age difference was not glaring since her mom looked much younger than her 40 years.

Her parents had met at Stanford when Tera was in her senior year. Her father was a social science professor and quite a bit older than Tera. After she graduated with her English literature degree they married and she found herself pregnant soon after that.

Both were concerned with the course humanity had taken. They abhorred war and the greedy corporations that suppressed basic human rights for bigger shareholder profits. They decided to get away from it all and raise their family without the influences of a corrupt society. Both made money writing books, articles, and online reviews so they could afford to isolate themselves. They kept their office locked to prevent any negative influence on their daughter.

It was only in the last year that Danae was allowed on the computer and even then the browser was locked on to her online college course web site.

Danae was home schooled and her parents provided her with a classical education. She knew Shakespeare with the same intimacy as any another teen knows the 'Twilight' series. She knew all the great artists and could tell you easily who painted what just by scanning it quickly. Her favorite artist was Gustav Klimt and not just because she was named after one of his paintings.

Her parents had always been strict with her but after her father died her mother become intolerant of any failure or infractions. She would spank her almost daily. She would use a wide variety of weapons. The most common were a wooden spoon, hairbrush, or a kitchen pan scrubber. The worse was a thin wipe-like branch that she kept in her closet.

When Jake arrived he was expected to step into the role of father completely, which in Tera's mind meant disciplinarian. While he reluctantly did what was expected of him he was nowhere as harsh as her Mom. He only used his hand saying that he should feel the punishment too otherwise how would he know when to stop.

Jake spent time getting to know her and included her in his various projects. He was often fixing up the house and yard and enjoyed showing her how to be handy. Last year for her 18th birthday he surprised her with building a small dock on her favorite pond.

Jake enjoyed wandering in the woods as much as Danae and used his studies when writing for several nature magazines. Danae never saw Jake as a father figure but as more of a friend and aside from dispensing her almost daily spankings he treated her as an equal too.

Danae held the image of Jake in her mind. She was confused about the way her body reacted to him. She had spent more than a few moments watching Jake chop wood. She was fascinated with the way the muscles of his back would ripple as he swung the axe. His shirtless chest would shine with sweat and watching the drops travel over his pecs and down his ripped abs made her heart speed up and her nipples tighten and ache.

Even more perplexing was the way her pussy would get wet and feel needy of something Danae couldn't name.

It was only last year that she discovered how to bring relief for the worst of the aching. This discovery had changed her life and she would never forget that day. After a long hike Danae had used a soft and fuzzy leaf to wipe herself after peeing in the woods. Later that day her privates felt itchy and hot. She couldn't stop from rubbing herself hoping for relief but instead found herself getting wetter and itchier. The accidentally brushed the little nub at the top of her lower lips while itching and felt a jolt rip through her.

In no time she learned how to use her fluids to wet the nub and then rubbed it vigorously in circles until she felt a wave of pleasure wash over her. This was the best feeling she had ever felt and even after her rash cleared she would rub her self into ecstasy almost daily. Danae didn't know what a clitoris was or that what she was experiencing was an orgasm.

She was almost like a child in that way since her parents had not given her any education on the sexual side of the human body. She had only gathered bits of knowledge from classic literature. She knew lady parts were sometimes called a cunt, quim or a chat. And that men had a stick called a tool, a cock or a maypole. She knew babies came out of the woman and that they were made when a man stuck his pole in the lady's hole. Writers seemed to spend a lot time describing a woman's cleavage and breasts so Danae figured that breasts were important to men. She didn't know much beyond that and constantly worried that her sexual feelings were a disease, a symptom of something wrong with her body.

Her mother had taught her to never ask questions about her body and to avoid touching her body except to bath and clean. Basically her mother taught her shame and to be wary of her body.

Another confusing change since Jakes arrival was how she felt during and after her spankings. Before, when her mother spanked her, she just felt pain and anger. All she wanted was for it to be over and her mom to leave her alone. But it was different with Jake.

Spankings were almost always giving shortly before dinnertime. Danae was convinced it was because her Mom wanted to add the punishment by forcing her to sit on a painful red bottom.

It would start with her mother announcing what her offences or failures of the day were and then she would be her to her room to prepare and wait.

Danae was expected to pull off her pants and underwear then lie face down on her bed waiting for Jake. The waiting added more humiliation and dreadful anticipation. She knew it was her mother that determined how long she had to wait since Jake always seemed reluctant to spank her and just wanted to get it over with.

When Jake first moved in he would spend most of the spanking time talking to her and give her only a few taps. But quickly Tera realized what was going on and that same night she used the thin branch on Danae. Jake knew then he wasn't doing her any favors going light.

Tera never watched Jake give the spankings but would occasional spot-check her bottom afterward to make sure it was red enough. Jake still tried his best to help Danae through the ordeal. He would spend time soothing her after the spankings were over and even bought a cooling gel, which he rubbed in to help with the pain.

Danae started to look forward to this time with Jake. She loved the feeling of him rubbing her back and petting her head. When he would rub the gel into her red swollen butt checks she had to bite her lip to keep from moaning. She found her body reacted the same as when she would watch him chop wood. Her pussy felt wet and achy every time. When Jake left the room she would quickly rub herself to relieve the ache and feel that wonderful bit of ecstasy. Then quickly she'd pull on a skirt and run down to dinner.

Her last thoughts as Danae drifted asleep on the dock that hot summer day were of Jake's wavy black hair, his piercing blue eyes, and his bulging sweaty muscles.

Danae woke up to a wet tongue lapping at her lips, cheeks, and ear. Startled she opens her eyes to her dog, Buster, looming over her naked form and licking her enthusiastically.

"Eww, stop it Buster."

As she becomes more alert Danae realizes the sun has moved across the sky and is making its descent. The panicked girl springs up, shoves into her clothes, and races up the trail to her home. She runs the entire way praying that something has delayed her mother, which will give her enough time to complete her chores and make dinner.

She is just bursting out of the woods when the truck pulls up to the front of the house. The look of despair on her face tells Tera everything she needs to know. Danae heaves deep breaths from her run and her stomach drops at what she knows is coming. It's bad. Maybe even worthy of the stick in her mothers mind. Danae finds her resolve and backbone. She will not beg.

She walks calming forward to Jake and her mother and is greeted by the loud screeching noise of her mother yelling "Danae Marielle Thomson, where have you been and what have you been doing."

After interrogating Danae and finding out that she didn't complete any of her assigned tasks she is sent to her bedroom and told to get ready for her father.

"Oh, and don't bother coming down for dinner. You won't be having any tonight."

Danae trudges upstairs, upset about missing dinner since she is very hunger but not too upset about the spanking. Her biggest worry is that her mother might insist that Jake use the stick. He never has before but then she's not messed up this bad before either.

She can't help but get excited for her private time with Jake and hopes he will stick around after and talk to her like usual. After a quick pee, she uses a washcloth to wipe the sweat from her face and armpits. She doesn't want to stink for Jake.

She then removes her shoes and clothing until her bottom is naked. After climbing on the bed face down she settles in to wait. She knows from past experience the worst the offense the longer the wait. As she lay on her bed the anticipation was causing her body ache and throb. Her hand crept under her and her fingers slipped into that wet crevice. She swirled her finger around the opening then brought it up to her magic nub.

Round and around her clit went her finger and in her mind she felt Jake caressing her bottom and back. In her mind she felt his breathe on her ear whisper shushing noises. She couldn't help the moans that escaped her from getting louder and louder. Her hips began to pump up and down grinding her finger onto her clit. Her fingers flitted around her pussy pushing slightly in with each hip pump.

Jake stood outside the door with his hand paused on the handle. He was just about to turn it when he heard Danae moan.

"What the hell is going on in there?" he thought. Just before he was going to burst in he heard his name.

"Yes, Jake, yes, ohhh."

Jake has always been uncomfortable spanking Danae. He felt she was too old for it and what she did to deserve them was weak and not really all that bad. But he couldn't convince Tera to stop and didn't want to fight about it. Tera didn't know it was punishment for him too. Having Danae's lush body draped over his lap was torture. He couldn't stop his erection and had to put a pillow on his lap under Danae so she wouldn't feel his hard cock and know how aroused he got spanking her firm teenage butt.

Listening to her moans and knowing she was thinking about him made this so much harder. Jake felt conflicted. He knew nothing good would come if he went into that room but if he didn't spank her Tera would and it would be so much worse for Danae. Jake took a deep breath and knocked loudly on the door.

"I'll be back in two minutes, Danae."

"Oh" Danae squeaked, biting her lip.

She quickly pulled her hand up and took some deep breaths trying to calm down. By the time Jake opened the door her breathing was back to normal and she wasn't squirming...much.

"Hey honey, it's time. Sorry babe."

Jake sat down on the bed next to her and placed a pillow over his lap pushing discreetly to get his throbbing cock to the side. He set the cooling gel on the floor by his feet.

Danae stood up and shyly pulled at her tank top trying hopelessly to get it over her dripping pussy. She could feel the liquid on her inner thighs and turned red hoping Jake wouldn't notice and think she peed herself.

Her eyes darted to Jake taking in his tousled black hair and gorgeous blue eyes. His t-shirt was stretched tight over his muscled arms and chest. He watched her with a strange expression on his face. She noticed as his eyes drifted down to her chest.

Danae glanced down and saw how her white tank top did not do much to hide her dark erect nipples. She quickly climbed over his lap to hide her breasts, her upper body resting on the bed and her legs hanging off his lap but not quite reaching the floor.

She took a few bracing breaths and as he gently pushed her shirt up off her bare bottom and to the middle of her back. The calloused hands that caressed her cheeks caused her to shiver and squirm.

Jake look down and noticed how red and puffy her pussy lips were and how they glistened with her arousal. His cock jerked painfully in his pants pushing against the jeans buttons trying to burst out.

"Ok, lets get this over with." Jake said as he moved one of his legs over hers to limit her movement and pressed her upper body down with one of his arms.

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

He brought his hand down hard and fast. Five times to each cheek then smoothed his hands over the lush round globes. He repeated this until he had given her fifty spanks.

Her bottom was bright red when he was done and his own hand throbbed in counter point. Danae was sobbing quietly and squirming on his lap. He gently smoothed her hair off her face and rubbed her back.

"I know it hurts honey. I'm sorry. It's over now. Let me make you feel better."

Jake released her legs and reached down to pick up the cooling gel. He looked over and saw the pillow under her pussy was very wet and the juices coated her lips. A shot of heat went straight to his nuts; he stifled a groan and straightens up.

Danae was still crying softly on his lap making him feel like a cad to be so turned on when she was suffering. He opened the jar and scooped out some gel. She groaned at the first contact of the gel he rubbed into her hot swollen cheeks.

It worked well to take some of the sting out and she loved the feel of his rough hands circling over her achy flesh. He rubbed her back and hair in soothing strokes after working in the gel. She loved the attention and comfort he gave her.

"Ok, were done. You can get up," he said.

Jake was ready to get out of there and hop in the shower to relieve the pain in his hard cock. It gave blue balls a whole new meaning to him.

"Umm, do you think you could put some more gel on, please." Danae asked quietly.

Jake scooped up more gel, slowly and carefully rubbing it into her lush butt. After coating all the red spots he couldn't stop himself from dipping lower to the junction of her legs and bottom and then slowly and lightly trailed his fingers in the crevice just barely brushing her pussy lips. Danae responded instantly by groaning and grinding her hips into his lap.

Jake bit his lip and forced his own hips not to rise up and meet her grinding. He felt possessed and fought the desire to plunge his fingers into her cunt. Jake knew he needed to get out of there, NOW. He stood up abruptly and Danae tumbled off his lap and onto the floor smacking her red bottom into the scratchy carpet.

"Shit, sorry honey." Jake felt ashamed for tossing her off without allowing her to stand.

He reached down and helped her to her feet pulling her into his arms for a hug. She threw her arms around him and buried her head into his chest.

Danae thought he smelled wonderfully of sweat and woods.

After holding her for a moment Jake pulled away and left the room. Closing the door quietly behind him.

He rushed into the master-bath stripping naked and jumping in the shower. His hand was stroking his cock before the water was even turned on. He stood under the spray stroking his hot meat and picturing it plowing into Danae's wet pussy, over and over. It wasn't long before he erupted and sprayed semen on the shower wall. Once his cock had stopped pulsing he rested his head against the wall.

lusty0528
lusty0528
17 Followers
12