Dance

Story Info
They go to an after-hours sex club.
1.5k words
3.95
56.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's after-hours at the club, and there are only twelve couples left in the place. The bartender announces last call, and we exchange sheepish glances with the man and woman sitting and the next table. We know that for us, the night is just beginning.

Somebody dims the lights again, and the DJ spins a song with a heavy bass line. It's so loud that you can feel your heart start to beat with it, and it seems to set everybody in motion. Couples head to the dance floor, and you look at me and smile. Under the table, I feel your hand slide softly up my thigh. The sensation of your skin on mine makes me quiver, and instinctively I part my legs to allow you. You slip your index finger inside me, quickly and deftly, probing me for just a moment. I want to grab your hand and hold it there, but before I can, you withdraw, bringing the finger to your lips and tracing it slowly and deliberately with your tongue. I want you so badly, and tell you so. Your hand clutches my knee, sending another shock through me. We won't be going back to our room yet. You want to dance.

On the floor, we surrender to the pulsating rhythms as easily as those around us. People dance so closely that it is hard to tell where one ends and the other begins—mouths and hands form one being, moving in perfect time with the music. To the right of us, a stunning blonde girl guides her partner's hands underneath her top, resting them on her perfectly sculpted breasts. She's facing us, the man behind her, gyrating against her and working her tits out of her red lace bra. He circles his large fingers around her pretty pink nipples, and they are so close that we can see them stiffen to his touch. I feel your erection grow harder against my back, and I push against it, letting you know that I see it and I feel it too, that I'm thinking about how amazing it would be to suck and bite her as well. The man winks at us and turns her around, the show over, for now.

You grab my hips, and I move with you, the feeling of your strong, capable hands making my breath quicken and my panties moist. You whisper in my ear that you know exactly how turned on I am, gently slapping my ass for emphasis. I buckle for a second beneath you, imagining you taking me from behind, spanking me to the rhythm of your thrusts. This is exactly what you have planned, you whisper, then bite gently on my earlobe. This one is slow—you spin me around to face you and I rest my head on your chest. Around us, eleven couples do exactly the same thing, nearly in unison, the flashes of light from above resting here and there, displaying bodies glistening with sweat and smelling of sex. The room is thick with it, ripe with the arousal of expectation. I see your gaze rest on some people in front of us, and I turn to look. A tall brunette is plastered against her date, and we watch as he lifts her dress and reveals a tanned, round ass. He slides his hand in between her skin and her black thong, massaging her perfect cleft. I meet his gaze for a moment, then look away shyly. You look down on me, a sly grin crossing your features, and I nod. I keep my eyes locked onto yours as I feel your hands lift my own skirt up. I stiffen a bit as you guide your hand along one cheek, the air hitting my bare skin, knowing that the man behind me is taking it all in.

"She's watching too," you say, pleased. I bite my lip and clasp your neck tighter. Words are exchanged between you and the man, and the next thing I know, you're leading the four of us off the dance floor and into an out-of-the-way corner. The girl notices me looking at her, and for the first time I see her face and have to catch my breath. She flashes me a wide, flawless smile and again I feel the familiar longing between my legs.

We watch, almost touching, as the man pins her up against the wall, holding her hands above her with one hand and unzipping his pants with the other. Seconds later, his swollen cock comes into view, and like a reflex, I begin to rub your unbelievably hard erection through your pants. He slips into her so cleanly, so effortlessly, that it is obvious she has been ready for this for a while. She moans loudly as he begins to buck inside her. Her hands now free, she raises her dress above her head, dropping it to the floor. She begins to play with her small, perky tits, twisting the dark brown nipples between her manicured nails. Suddenly, your hand is under my shirt and massaging me through my bra—you take turns pawing and caressing, mirroring what she is doing to herself. My hand down the front of your pants, I pump to the man's rhythm. I feel you relent and grow even harder, and that's when I tell you that I need it inside me right now, and I want you to take me back to the hotel.

A short ride later, we find ourselves bristling with the evening's energy, still charged, ready to devour one another. It takes mere seconds before we're naked, facing one another and memorizing each other's bodies. This picture will have to last for a long while, and will be conjured up a lot during the months before we can see one another again, so we take our time. You loom over me, begin to chew lightly on my bottom lip, then my ear lobe, then my neck. My hand grazes your muscled thigh and finds your cock, squeezing it gently, willing you to know what I want.

You push me onto the bed and begin covering me with tiny kisses, your wet tongue pausing to circle my nipples. For the second time tonight, I spread my legs for you, and this time you plunge in not with your fingers, but with your face. Your tongue expertly parts my lips, discovering every inch of me, making my legs shake and my nails dig softly into your hair. You suck and fuck my clit with your entire mouth, covering yourself with my juices, lapping them up like water. I come twice this way, and you stop both times to kiss me hard on the mouth so that I can taste myself on your tongue, smell myself on your face.

My body exhausted and languid with pleasure, it is easy for you to turn me onto my stomach and request that I get on all fours. I expect you to tease me a while, slipping your cock inside me bit my bit until I beg for it, but it seems even you cannot hold back after the night's activities. You slam into me, hard, and I cry out. This is what it feels to have you inside me. You fill me up completely, thrusting in time to our own music now, as graceful and steady as you were on the dance floor. Your hands alternate between my hips and my ass, strong, slightly forceful, and it's not long before I come a third time. I contract and convulse around your shaft, moaning your name, trying desperately to commit this moment to memory.

You withdraw, and your hand squeezes my hip. You don't have to tell me what you want, just as I don't have to ask for it. But I know you want to hear it.

"Will you fuck me in the ass?" I say, and arch my back to meet you.

You are so wet from being inside me that you enter easily, slowly sliding in inch by inch, pausing every once in a while to make sure I'm comfortable, and I encourage you by moaning louder. This is a much tighter fit, I feel you expanding inside me as you thrust. You reach around and begin massaging my clit, but not before placing a finger in my mouth to ready it. The feeling is indescribable—feeling you filling me from behind as you stroke between my legs is nearly too much, and I let out an animal-like growl that signals another orgasm. My muscles clench once again around your cock. I know you are going to come soon as well, so I pull away, because we both know how we want this to end.

You flip me onto my back and begin stroking yourself over my body, and I wait in anticipation for you to show your hot, white excitement to me. Several seconds later, you spurt all over my tits, coming in three separate waves, and I take my fingers and smear it all over my chest. It is warm and yielding and wonderful. I want this too, this mental photograph of me, utterly and completely satiated, covered in your cum.

You look down at me and smile, because of what we just did and what we'll do for the next several days. I raise myself to kiss you, wondering when you'll take me out dancing again.