Dance Floor Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_P
M_P
17 Followers

Kat lingered at the shower door, looked back at Nathan and smiled; he smiled back to her and watched as phoebe pulled her into the shower. He went after her and stood at the door way of the shower and watched Phoebe move her hands over Kat's body. He felt himself getting hard again slightly and entered the shower. They all laughed as they jostled for positions, falling over each other and brushing against one another. They stayed in the shower for what seemed like hours washing each other, rarely making any sexual contact.

Days passed and none of them talked to anyone about that night, not even each other. All three of them too nervous to admit to the others and to themselves just how much fun they had had. Three nights later Nathan was lying in his bed naked but covered from the waist down by the sheets and reading his book. Kat moved around the bed taking off her clothes getting ready to change into her pajamas. When she was totally naked she looked back to Nathan, as expected he put down the book and looked at her, bathing in her beauty. "I haven't stopped thinking about the other night you know" Nathan said to her without warning. Surprised but relieved, she sat down on the end of the bed almost looked ashamed and replied.

"I know me too." Nathan smiled back at her.

"Seeing you kiss her and touch her like that, ohhh, I don't know why it just was so hot." Kat blushed.

"I've never been hornier in my life" She replied with an evil grin.

"What did you like the most?"

"Everything" she said immediately without even a thought, Nathan smiled back. "But, most of all..."she paused, blushing. "Well that was most defiantly when you started to pull your cock... watching us." Kat began to caress the smooth skin of the inside of her thigh without noticing. Nathan noticed though and felt his cock swell.

"Did you like that did you?" He said short of breath. Kat laughed pushing her middle finger deep into her soaked, pink vagina, smiling she said.

"You have no idea..." She could see his bulge ever growing underneath the sheets and slammed a second finger inside.

"You wish she was here now don't you...watching you do that? Kat didn't answer; just ripped the sheet down grabbed his cock in her right hand, squeezed hard and sucked at the head. Nathan sat up at the shock of the unexpected pleasure. She sucked him harder then ever before. Previously Kat would only make love with the light off, however this time she either didn't remember or didn't care to turn it off. She continued sucking him; after the initial shock dissipated he said. "You really really want her to watch you fuck me don't you?" She didn't answer at first just sucked harder still. After a short pause he saw her smile and moan.

"MmmmmHmmmmm" She stopped sucking then and started pounding his cock with her hand when he stopped her, sat up and pulled her on top of him by her arm pits.

She sat on top of his cock and said "Yes, I want her to watch me fuck you." Nathan just moaned and pulled her even closer. She knew what he wanted and lowered her pussy down onto his face. She almost screamed when his tongue protruded her folds. She started to grind into his chin feeling the tiny re-growth pinch at her sensitive skin. She loved that feeling and ground harder into him. Her moans quickened and she got closer lifting off him just before she came. He looked up at her disappointed but the smile she gave him changed all that. She leaned down to him and declared loudly "FUCK ME" She took up position on her knees, holding onto the bed head. Nathan came up behind her looking out into the darkness of the slightly open door next to the bed. He couldn't see anything in the black so he decided not to close it. Leaning over her he cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples "FUCK ME" she said too loudly and more demanding.

Phoebe was getting ready for bed also when she heard loud moans coming from the bedroom. She smiled to herself thinking back to that night she constantly thought of. She lay down in bed with her favorite vibrator and pressed it hard into her waiting pussy. She decided not to go and listen at the door tonight, but two words changed all that. "FUCK ME" she heard Kat say all too easily almost like she was calling to her. Phoebe had never heard Kat say that, not that loud anyway. She hopped out of her bed immediately, long black vibrator in hand.

Nathan kneeled behind her, probed her pussy a little and then slammed his cock in hard. Kat head shot back, she tried to turn and look at him but couldn't her head feel back down between her arms. She let go of the bed head with her right hand and pressed it against her clitoris and rubbed hard, moaning loudly. After a few strokes he slowed leaned back down to her closer to her ear, opened his mouth and said...

Phoebe was walking down the hallway following a small stream of light that she hadn't seen before. Thinking it was a light left on from the lounge room she continued. When she got to the light she realized it was coming from their room illuminating her favorite spot to masturbate while listening to them through the door. She knew immediately that they must have forgotten to close it. She watched Nathan slam his cock into Kat, and watched her head fly up then fall back down. She watched as Nathan through his head back and then lower himself down to her ear as he fucked her. She was right at the door no more then a meter away from them, so close she could smell the sweet mixture of sweat and sex. "You want to fuck her don't you?" Nathan said as Kat moaned. "You want to fuck her while I watch" She moaned louder. "You want to taste her while I fuck you." Phoebe's mouth went dry when she realized he was talking about her.

"I want you to fuck me while I lick her, yes" Kat said back loudly. "I want to fuck Phoebe while you fuck me." Phoebe's heart skipped a beat as she dropped the vibrator on the floor. She watched Nathan fuck her harder then ever and then looked deep into Kat's eyes as though she could see her.

All Kat could think about was Phoebe, so much so she thought she could see her in the doorway, looking right at her. She imagined Phoebe standing there fingering herself as Nathan fucked her it was getting her so close she had to look away. When she looked back Phoebe was kneeing in front of her face on the floor beside the bed. Phoebe was still looking deep into her eyes only 30 centimeters from her face. Phoebe just sat there playing with Kat's long black hair as he fucked her. Phoebe could feel her breath on her face and the warmth from her body. Kat knew now she was not imagining it. She tried to look back at Nathan, this time succeeding. She saw him smiling watching then as he fucked her. Kat smiling wondering how long he knew she was outside that door. It took everything she had to pull her pelvis away from Nathan's cock to kiss her. Nathan did not object, sliding out of her and taking his cock in is hand.

Phoebe broke the kiss moment's later and said "I heard you." Kat smiled "Do like me watching him fuck you." Kat nodded her head, leaned in close to Phoebes ear nibbling at her earlobe and said so softly Nathan could not hear "I want to fuck you too!" Phoebe laughed purring back.

"Yeah I heard that part too" They both giggled, as Phoebe took off her long T-shirt she usually slept in. She was not wearing a bra and Kat found her soft nipples with ease. Phoebe pulled it out of her mouth and stood to take off her underwear sliding onto the bed in front of Kat. Phoebe lay down on her back and Kat crawled over her on her hands and knees. Phoebe reached around to back of Kat's head pulling her to her mouth kissing her more passionately then ever before. There was more then just lust in this kiss but desire too. They kept kissing as their hands raced over each others bare soft skin. They had never been naked together before while having sex and Kat loved the feeling of Phoebe's hard nipples against her skin.

Phoebe pushed Kat down onto her back biting at her neck and using her finger nails to slowly scratch down her skin. She continued kissing down over her hard nipples, over her flat stomach, over the soft skin between clitoris and naval and paused. Phoebe breathed in Kat's scent the one she had been dreaming about now for so long now. She parted the lips with the tips of her fingers and gently touched the spot just below her clit and then circled around without touching it. She lapped in her wetness as Nathan watched, silent.

Kat was moaning so loud, Nathan and Phoebe both knew she was about to cum. Nathan stopped stroking himself and sat beside Kat taking a nipple in his mouth. As he did Kats body shuddered and her back arched, Phoebe pressed two fingers in deep to increase her orgasm. When it had subsided Phoebe sat up and told Nathan it was his turn to please Kat. Kat's moans had become too much for Phoebe she need to feel Kat's tongue inside her. Phoebe hopped off the bed and when into the hallway to retrieve her vibrator, placing in on the bed beside them.

When she returned Phoebe straddled her, Kat knew straight away what she wanted to do and took away the pillow from under her head so she lay flat. Phoebe positioned herself above Kat's face and slowly lowered herself down onto her face. Kat finally understood why her boyfriend loved this so much when she did this to him. She began to taste her, slowly at first then faster and faster. She became more confident as she got over her first time jitters. It wasn't long before both girls were moaning loudly and Kat bought Phoebe to orgasm feeling her juices release all over her chin, making her cum again also.

Nathan sat back and watched the too kiss again tasting each other on their lips. He began to stroke himself again when she saw Phoebe whisper in Kat's ear immediately followed by Kat nodding. The two girls looked at him and then pushed him on his back. Kat pashed Nathan deeply as he drifted away closing his eyes, only to open them when he felt a mouth close around his cock and gently start sucking. Kat broke of the kiss and they both watched phoebe suck him as they fingered themselves. Nathan almost came right then but held it in. A short time later Phoebe stopped and kissed Kat again right in front of his face. They then both bit into his neck and kissed down his chest and over his stomach. Kat began to suck his shaft while Phoebe took control of his scrotum. This didn't last for long as Phoebe stopped and whispered again in Kat's ear. Kat stopped sucking then and suck herself down on his cock pumping hard. Phoebe sat beside Nathan and started to masturbate watching them. Kat would kiss her and then go to Nathan then back, Phoebe would also bite into Kat's Nipples as she rode.

Kat continued to fuck him for what felt like hours. They were all getting very close now and Nathan knew just what to do. He lifted Kat off of him and told her to lick Phoebe. The two girls blushed and Kat did so without have to be told twice. Kat licked her lovingly and slid two fingers in deep, pushing them hard against the roof of Phoebe's pussy. Kat did not notice that Nathan was knelling behind her until she felt a hard vibrating shaft enter her. He fucked her hard, as phoebe watched them from the best place possible.

After many strokes Nathan pulled the black vibrator from Kat, resting it beside her, and then continuing to fuck her, but this time with a real cock. Phoebe moaned loudly feeling Kat's tongue in her, but every now and then a hard thrust would cause Kat's nose slam against her clit causing her to gasp. She bit into her bottom lip too hard tasting a little blood but she didn't care. Kat watched Phoebes face contort with pleasure, looking to her side she saw it... Kat stopped licking and fingering Phoebe only to slam the vibrator hard into her. Phoebe Gasped and then screamed Kat was almost screaming too as Nathan fucked her. Then it happened, Kat let out a loud scream as she came. Her pussy squeezed hard around Nathan's cock causing him to shoot directly into Kat's G-spot. Kat's Orgasm caused her to suck in Phoebe's clit and slam a third finger deep into the roof of her vagina. Phoebe came hard watching them.

Nathan didn't remove his cock right away he held it in while he watched Kat lick, as much of phoebe's juices as possible off the vibrator while looking into Phoebe's eyes. When he did finally remove it she shuddered and fell into Phoebe's arms and kissed her. They kissed for a few more moments as they came back to their senses. Nathan hopped off the bed; the two girls stopped kissing and walked past him at the doorway toward the shower.

Kat walked past first and gave him a kiss he gave her a light spank as she passed. Nathan and Phoebe smiled to each other as phoebe followed Kat; Nathan gave her a light spank too and followed them both, knowing that they had something special. After they had washed and dried each other they all went back to Nathan and Kat's bed, laying together naked in each others arms and falling asleep not long after.

The next morning they awoke and had breakfast together. It was until that night that Phoebe got the courage to tell them that she had found a new place and was planning to move out the following week. That was until last night happened.

Feedback is always welcome and greatly appreciated.

M_P
M_P
17 Followers
12