Dance of Days Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
McKenna
McKenna
228 Followers

Wow, Chloe thought, as she stood there ogling this biker man from heaven. Incredible. Her thoughts tumbled over each other as she took in his body, naked from the waist up, clad only in leather from the waist down. She licked her lips in anticipation. I could just eat him up, she thought, her cheeks warming with a combination of embarrassment and lust.

Chloe didn't have long to become accommodated to his near-naked state. Her eyes opened in surprise as his fingers fell to the fastenings of his pants and began to unzip. For each inch that he zipped down, Chloe's eyebrows shot up. She watched, panting breathlessly, as his pubic hair was revealed, then the swollen root of his cock. Her eyes flashed to his. He didn't wear underwear?!

He wore a triumphant smile, Chloe noticed as her eyes met his. Oooh, she thought, he's playing with me. Lowering her brows and donning a determined expression, Chloe decided to up the ante. She shrugged out of her jacket then, perhaps with more haste than grace, but she wanted to get to her tank top and bra underneath. She met the man's eyes then, but noticed from her peripheral vision that his hands seemed to be playing in the general area of his groin. She fought the urge to look down and see if his cock was exposed. Instead, she ripped her tank top off in one surprisingly fluid motion and watched the man drink in her near-naked body. She grinned and reached for the clasp of her bra behind her back.

"Go for it, girl," he encouraged her, and Chloe did just that. With nimble fingers she unhooked her bra and slid it down her pale, slim shoulders. Her nipples were so tight and aroused it was almost painful. The added sensation of cooler, evening air didn't help. Chloe let the bra drop to the ground just as the man groaned audibly and reached out to cover her breasts with large, tanned hands.

He wasted no time with subtlety; instead he grabbed each considerable breast in his hands and squeezed. His fingers played about her nipples, pinching them slightly before his head dipped in for a sensual suckle at the pointed tip. Chloe moaned and arched her back instinctively, thrusting more of her breast into his mouth. He rewarded her by moving to the opposite nipple to suckle it the same way as he had the first.

Chloe felt the juncture between her thighs moisten considerably. Her breasts felt swollen and heavy as Patrick continued to lave them expertly with his tongue. She threaded her fingers through his hair and held him to her breast as she fought to stay upright under his sensual assault. She tensed only slightly when she felt his hand slide down her waist and hip, then across her thigh to nestle possessively over her jean-covered mound. He rubbed the heel of his palm against her clit and Chloe moaned, thrusting her hips into him. He chuckled in response, removing his lips from her breasts only to place them at her lips.

He kissed her deeply then, his tongue sliding into her mouth as his hand continued to rub delicious circles over her covered clitoris. Chloe moaned in frustration; Patrick chuckled in reply. Chloe then decided to treat him to a bit of the fire he'd lit in her, so she let her palms slide down his abdomen with unerring aim to his groin. She gasped when her palm bumped against his raging, erect penis before encircling it with her hand.

Startled, she broke the kiss to look down between their bodies. Though Patrick's cock was average in length, she was surprised to see it was not average in girth; in fact, it was almost twice as thick as any cock she'd ever seen. She looked in fascination at how tiny her hand looked holding his cock, her fingers not even touching. Just then she felt Patrick's hands on her shoulders, encouraging her to kneel in front of him. Chloe licked her lips in anticipation and acquiesced most gracefully.

On her knees in front of him, Chloe could smell the heady scent of his sex mingled with the leather and the fresh prairie air. Her toes curled in delight as she studied his shaft, noticing one thick, long vein running down the entire length of it. Chloe reached out with her tongue and traced its path, causing the man to groan and push his fingers into her tumbled curls.

"Oh yeah," she heard him mumble quietly just before she took the thick, swollen head into her watering mouth. He sucked an appreciative breath then thrust his hips forward, pushing his cock further into Chloe's mouth. She was unprepared to take his length and nearly gagged, but quickly recovered, a shot of pure animal lust driving her to clamp down on his dick with a hard, punishing suckle.

"Aww fuck," she heard him say. "Fuck!" Chloe suckled hard, her small hand sliding to the base of his cock to hold it steady. The man tightened his hold in her hair and started thrusting his hips forward, effectively fucking her little mouth as she sucked him if not with experience, then certainly with lust.

Chloe felt his balls bounce off her chin as he thrust against her tongue, causing incredible heat to erupt between her legs. With one hand she reached down between her thighs and rubbed her clitoris soothingly, while with the other she struggled to hang on to his thick, meaty member.

"Fuck," she heard him say again, just before he withdrew his cock quickly from her mouth and sucked in air through his teeth. "Jesus little girl, you damn near got a mouthful," he said, his eyes boring into hers.

"Funny," Chloe said breathlessly, "It felt like a mouthful to me." She glanced at his cock meaningfully.

That seemed to incite Patrick to a new level of lust. He growled deep in his throat and grabbed Chloe by the arms, pulling her upward. He pushed his tongue past her lips and took her in a kiss that promised more to come. Then he slipped his arm beneath her knees and picked her up, kissing her as he walked a few paces nearer the cliff. He deposited her just in front of a large boulder, then dove for the fly of her jeans.

Chloe accommodated him best she could as he slid the cotton down over her full, curvy hips, revealing her red thong in the process. She kicked off her sandals and stepped out of her jeans, then reached for her thong. Patrick stopped her with his hand on hers, "No, leave it on," he said, his eyes hooded and dark. He pushed her back against the boulder then until her hips rested against its smooth, slightly cool surface. Then he fell to his knees and lifted one of her legs on top of his shoulder. Chloe felt her pussy quiver in anticipation.

She wasn't prepared for the expert handling she was about to receive, however. This guy's got skills, she thought dazedly, as seconds later he pushed the fabric of her thong aside and licked unerringly at the hard little nub of her clit. Chloe moaned and thrust her hips forward. He continued the assault, sucking to the point that Chloe thought she would explode, only to back off and wait while she calmed down. He brought her to the brink time and time again, only to stop before her release could come crashing over her. Chloe moaned in frustration only to be rewarded by that damnable, deep chuckle of amusement. Just when Chloe was frustrated enough to grab his head and forcibly hold him to her aching pussy, he pulled away and stood. Chloe's eyes immediately fastened on his cock like a starving woman in need of some serious meat.

"Turn over," he commanded softly, and Chloe surprised herself by obeying. In two quick seconds she felt him step behind her, push her thong to the side, grab her hips and drive his cock into her with one, forceful thrust. Chloe nearly came from the pressure of his thick member filling her to overflowing.

He gave her a few seconds to adjust before he pulled out of her completely, only to thrust back into her, burying himself to the hilt. Just as his balls had bounced against her chin earlier, she now felt them bouncing against the pouting lips of her pussy. Chloe moaned appreciatively. "You'd best hang on," she heard him speak in that deep, raspy voice. "The ride's about to get bumpy, darlin'."

He started fucking her in force then, his cock slipping in and out of her saturated pussy with precision and expertise the likes of which Chloe had never before experienced. He grabbed her ass and drove himself into her again and again, his cock doing delicious things to Chloe's insides. He fucked her so hard she had to hang on to the boulder to keep from slipping, her breasts bouncing wildly and occasionally scraping against the cool surface of the stone.

"Oh fuck!" she was surprised to hear herself murmur. She glanced down and her pussy clenched considerably when she realized he still wore his boots and leather pants.

"You'd better get ready, woman," she heard him grunt at the added pressure of her clenching muscles, and then she felt him pouring into her, his ejaculate streaming into her womb and beyond. He groaned, buried himself to the hilt, then let his semen pulse into her with rhythmic surges. That's all it took for Chloe. Her pussy tightened even more as she gave herself over the orgasm he'd denied her previously. She moaned loudly, the sound echoing off the cliff mere feet away to bounce around and envelope them in a sultry cocoon. She closed her eyes and fell against the boulder at the same time he fell against her back, both of them completely spent.

She shivered tellingly when she felt his teeth bite her neck softly, marking her as his, even if only for this moment. Then she felt him recede, pulling his semi-hard cock from her body. Chloe smiled. She felt completely, utterly, wonderfully satisfied ...and young. The restless feeling she'd been fighting for the past few months seemed to have disappeared. She giggled and stood.

When she turned she could see an answering smile on his face and a slight question in his eyes. She didn't have the words to explain, so she shrugged instead, and adjusted her thong back over her privates.

They dressed quickly, each stealing furtive glances at the other. Chloe wanted to memorize every detail of his body to use for future reference; she had no doubt she'd be fantasizing about him when she lay back on her bed, fingers busily working at her clit and pussy, remembering this sexy biker and the fuck they'd shared out here on the open prairies.

Forty five minutes later with the sun well and truly set behind the horizon they pulled into the parking lot of the truck stop. With her arms wrapped around his waist and her cheek pressed up against his shoulder, Chloe inhaled one last time of the heady scent of leather and prairie and sex. She dismounted then, and thrust her hands in her back pockets before turning to look at the man.

He studied her with those sexy silver-gray eyes, a touch of a smile playing about his lips. What words could she say to him? Chloe had no idea. Instead she stepped to him and pressed her lips to his impulsively, bestowing on him a kiss that spoke more than any words ever could have. The kiss ended slowly, each breaking away with reluctance tempered by resignation. He gunned the motor then, gave her one last sexy smile and pulled away. Chloe watched him go, hands in the back pockets of her jeans, nipples tight with awareness and her face aglow with sexual satisfaction. When she'd chosen Fargo as her destination, she had no idea it'd be as enjoyable as this. She smiled to herself as the faint sound of his Harley died down in the distance. She'd gone as far as she wanted to go ...and damn did it feel good!

McKenna
McKenna
228 Followers
12