Dance of Life

Story Info
A honeymoon to remember.
3.5k words
4.01
133.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They say opposites attract. That could not be truer of my wife and I. Dana and I met in college during my senior year and her junior year. I was a computer graphics major and she was a fine arts major. I have always been interested in computers; she has been a dancer since age six.

Dana at one time had aspirations to dance ballet professionally. When she was in her teens she developed to the point that her ballet teacher told her she would not have a future in ballet without breast reduction surgery. Dana did not have an ounce of body fat so dieting to have a flatter profile was out of the question. Dana had the kind of body that most women would kill for: a flat stomach, small waist, beautiful shoulders, beautiful ass, legs so long they seemed to end at her armpits all connected to a heartbreakingly beautiful face and breasts that, although prominent, were not too big for her frame. It would have been stupid to have the surgery in order to pursue a career in ballet so she started studying other forms of dance.

I am a two-footed clod on a dance floor. When we first started dating Dana was very disappointed to find out that I could not dance. At first I thought it would be a real problem for us until the afternoon that she tried to teach me the tango. After we both fell in a tangled sweaty jumble, she laughed and said, "Ok, Ok, I give up. You do have two left feet but I think I want to keep you anyhow". That afternoon we made love for the first time, or I should say for her first time. I could not believe that someone so beautiful was still a virgin their junior year of college. When I told her that, she smiled at me, kissed the tip of my nose and told me that she had never liked anyone enough. At that moment I knew this was the girl I wanted to marry and share the rest of my life with.

Our sex life was great with one exception. No oral sex. My first sexual experience had been with a young divorcee I had met my sophomore year. She was beautiful, knew what she wanted and was demanding about wanting oral sex. She also had a very bad yeast infection. It was a horrible situation that left me with a complete phobia in regard to oral sex. I guess the phobia was not complete. I was interested in receiving oral sex I just was not interested in giving oral sex. I never told any of this to Dana but never 'went down on her' or would let her 'go down on me'. A few times she commented that my penis did not seem to be opposed to the idea and that she would like to give it a try, but I always pulled her back up to me and told her that the whole idea was repugnant to me. I knew that Dana would not understand if she gave me oral sex and I did not reciprocate.

We planned to be married after I graduated in June. When Dana asked me how I felt about big weddings I told her it didn't matter to me. That we would have whatever kind of wedding she wanted. That was when she told me she wanted a simple wedding in her back yard with only close family and a honeymoon in Paris! I told her that she could have the simple wedding, but that we could not afford a honeymoon in Paris. Her answer was, "Yes we can" and she held out a check from her folks for $10,000. Dana explained to me that her father told her the money was hers, she could either spend it all on a big wedding or all on a honeymoon or any way she wanted.

Paris was wonderful. Our third day there Dana saw an advertisement for a club called The Dance of Life. The ad mentioned afternoon tango and after Dana begged for two days and pouted for a morning I decided to take her there.

We arrived at the door to the club at the same time as a very attractive and well-dressed businesswoman. When she spoke to us in French we told her that we only spoke English. She answered in English, "Welcome to our little partouze and don't worry, I saw you looking at the prices for entry, but it is free for couples and single women until five. I was supposed to meet my husband here at 12:30 but I am what you call a solicitor..no no that is not right, you are American n'est pas, you call it advocate...no lawyer, and my case went too long. They know us here so I am sure they let my husband in for free..." all in one breathe as she rang the bell.

When the door opened she turned to us and said, "Enjoy enjoy and dashed into the club and out of sight. The matron looked us over, smiled and asked us in. Dana and I walked into what we thought was the strangest dance club possible. The club had a huge dance floor with a wall to ceiling mirror on one-side booths along the other sides and a bar with a poorly lit area behind it that appeared to be empty.

We took a seat in one of the booths and after a few minutes realized that there was no waitress. When I went up to the bar to get our drinks I noticed two incredibly beautiful French women in their mid to late twenties, one blond, one raven haired, and three men the other side of the bar. They smiled at me and said, "Hello Anglais, enjoy our partouze". When I went back to the booth I asked Dana if she had any idea at all what a partouze was. She shrugged and said, "Let's dance". I tried to beg off, but Dana insisted, so I stumbled around the floor while Dana attempted to dance around my clumsiness.

When I went back to the bar for more pastis the blond came out from the other side of the oval shaped bar and limped over to me in a walking cast. She smiled at me and asked me if I spoke French. When I told her no she apologized for her English and asked me, "Can you make a favor for me? You see I have the leg broken and cannot dance and my husband would like to dance with your wife the tango, he is the tango instructor, but has now no one to dance with."

I laughed and said, "I think you and your husband would be doing both me and my wife the favor, after all you saw me dance a few minutes ago."

After we both laughed she called over her husband and introduced herself (Madeline) and her husband Christophe. We then walked over to the booth and I introduced them to Dana. In a few minutes Dana and Christophe were dancing and Madeline asked if she and her girlfriend Danielle could keep me company. Madeline slid into the booth beside me and Danielle sat across from me.

Madeline and I watched our spouses dance for a few minutes and then I asked her how she had broken her leg. She told me that she did it at Val d'Isere and then said, with a laugh, "No winter Olympics for me". It turned out that Madeline was a competitive skier and a long and interesting discussion ensued regarding competitive skiing in Europe and the rest of the world.

After a lull in the conversation Madeline said, "Your wife is a very beautiful woman and a magnificent dancer. I think my husband is very happy."

I asked her, "Are you not jealous that you cannot dance with your husband?"

Madeline laughed and told me that she was not as good a dancer as my wife and that she was not jealous but happy that her husband and my wife had the opportunity to enjoy each other. I answered that I was also happy that my wife had someone so accomplished at the tango to dance with.

Madeline then said, "Of course you're not jealous, jealous men do not come to a partouze." When I asked her what a partouze was both women laughed and Madeline put her hand under the table and rubbed my penis through my pants. I grabbed her wrist and told her that Dana and I were on our honeymoon and I was not interested in playing around on her. Madeline then gave me a sideways look and said, "Perhaps you prefer my friend Danielle, if that is the case I understand, she is much more beautiful than me but she speaks no English", she then said something in French to Danielle and the next thing I knew Danielle was running her bare foot up my shin under the table. I moved my leg and told Madeline that I was not interested in either of them. That Dana was the only reason I came to the club.

It was quiet for a moment and then a conversation took place between Danielle and Madeline. Madeline then turned to me and said, "I think I understand that you have no interest or perhaps are unable to have an interest, and we both admire your generosity to your young and beautiful wife, but may we ask, why did you marry?"

Now I was very confused and not sure of how well Madeline did understand English or what she was trying to say. I answered, "It is no more generous of me to allow my wife to dance with your husband than it is for you to allow your husband to dance with my wife."

Madeline answered, "Yes, yes, the dancing it is fine, but without the other my husband would not allow me to come so often to the partouze."

"Just what the hell is a partouze?" I asked.

"A partouze", said Madeline, "is a club for couples to come to."

"How is that different from any other club?" I asked.

At that point Madeline said, "My English is not so good, but come with me and I will show you."

I was happy to get out of the booth. I noticed as we got up that Dana and Christophe were doing a very sexy tango totally in rhythm with one another. I did feel a twinge of jealousy as I noticed a fine film of perspiration on her brow, but when she stopped dancing and walked over to me as we were standing beside the dance floor the twinge went away. I said to her, "Go on dancing if you want, Madeline is going to give me a tour of the club and show me what a partouze is."

Madeline hesitated for a moment and then said, "Ok, you know where to find me."

Madeline and Danielle then led me to the other side of the bar. That side of the bar and its dance floor was not as well lit as the side of the bar with the booths. The far side of that dance floor had several rooms, some with doors and some without doors. Madeline explained to me that if a couple wanted to be alone they could go into a room and that their privacy would be respected if they closed the door and if they left the door open then they were saying that they wanted others to join them. The blue room without the door was used if a couple wanted to be joined by other men. The pink room without the door was for couples that wanted to be joined by other women. By now my eyes were adjusting to the low level of light and Madeline and Danielle were leading me to a room just down a hall where I could hear a murmuring of voices. In the center of the room was the blond business woman sitting nude on an ottoman and alternating her attentions between three men standing in front of her. The man in the middle was nude and the men to his left and right both had their pants down around their ankles. The woman was fellating all three men. She would take each penis into her mouth for four or five strokes and then turn to another penis. I noticed that no matter which cock she had in her mouth, she was always looking into the eyes of the man in the middle.

I knew now, beyond a doubt, that we were in a sex club and that I needed to get Dana and get out of there as fast as I could! Yet I stood transfixed watching a beautiful blond woman fellate three men. I did not realize how turned on I was by the whole scene until Danielle said something to Madeline and they both looked down at the tremendous bulge in my pants.

Madeline looked at me and said, "Avez vous desire?"

"What?" I answered.

Madeline reached down and rubbed the bulge in my pants and said, "You desire her, n'est pas?"

I said nothing, but continued to watch as the man on the left began to ejaculate into the blonde's mouth. When he pulled out of her mouth there was a popping sound from the suction of her mouth. At that point Madeline and Danielle each took an arm and led me to the place where he was standing. As I looked down at what the blond was doing to the remaining two men at a much closer range I could see that she was in total ecstasy. She briefly acknowledged my presence with a glance as Madeline and Danielle undid my belt and pants dropping them and my underwear down around my ankles.

Before I was totally cognizant of what was happening, or what I was trance-like allowing to happen to me, her mouth closed around me and I forgot about my wife in the other room or my recent wedding vows. All I could think about was the feel of that soft wet mouth and tongue. The gentle scrape of those beautiful white teeth on my erection followed by that tongue had me more turned on than I had ever been in my life and I quickly came into that beautiful voracious mouth. As I ejaculated into her mouth she looked up at me with a surprised look and then smiled at the nude man beside me. In the background I could hear Madeline and Danielle giggling. After I pulled my pants up, Madeline took my arm and said to me, "You like our partouze, n'est pas?"

I said to Madeline that we had met the blond outside at the door to the club and that she told us that she was meeting her husband. Madeline answered, "Yes, that was her husband in the middle, they are regulars here, Monsieur Bascomb understands his wife's special needs and he meets her here at least once a week."

"She has very strange needs and Mr. Bascomb is a very strange man as well", I said.

Madeline answered, "Madame Bascomb, Giselle, she likes to give and to receive oral sex, who are we to judge what is strange, you seemed to enjoy yourself with her and she enjoyed giving you the enjoyment, her husband loves her and wants her to be happy."

"Yes" I answered, "but this whole scene is not for me and my wife."

"You mean it is not for your wife to enjoy herself as you have?" "Are you not happy for your wife when you go to a fine restaurant and she orders well and enjoys a fine meal even if your meal is not so good?"

"Yes, of course I am happy to see her enjoy a fine meal, but...."

"And if you were not at the meal and she came home to tell you of the wonderful lunch she had, would you be jealous of her or happy for her?"

"Of course I would be happy for her, I want her to be happy, to enjoy herself, I love her with all my heart."

"Then let her enjoy my husband, I am happy for both of them, as you should be."

Suddenly I came to my senses! All I could think about was Dana. Where was she? Did she have any idea about what had just happened? Did she have any idea what kind of a place this was? Was Christophe only interested in her as a dance partner? Of course not!

I started back to the dance floor with Madeline and Danielle on my heels. When I got back to the dance floor it was empty. I turned to Madeline and asked her, "Where is my wife?"

Without a word she led me to a room. I peered through the door and could only see the back of an overstuffed black leather easy chair and two legs dangling over the arms. As I walked to the front of the chair I saw Christophe kneeling in front of the chair kissing my wife's vagina. I watched as he pulled back her lips and his tongue flicked over Dana's clitoris. Dana shuttered and squirmed in the chair as he caressed her with his tongue and lips her hands clasped behind his head. She was murmuring, "It's so wonderful, it feels so good, I love it, oh god I love it."

When I called her name Dana's eyes opened and she looked up at me and smiled. When I asked her what the hell she thought she was doing she looked me in the eyes with a glazed look and said, "I am enjoying another man's mouth loving my pussy just like you enjoyed another woman's mouth loving your cock!" At that moment I knew that she had seen me with my pants around my ankles and my cock in another woman's mouth.

I stood there speechless. What could I say to her? As I stood there watching, Madeline and Danielle both put their arms around me and Madeline said, "Let your wife enjoy herself and you enjoy yourself too with us." At that moment one of the men that was at the bar when we arrived walked up to my wife, undid his trousers and offered himself to her. Dana reached up, grasped his penis between her thumb and forefinger and guided it into her mouth. I realized that I was incredibly turned on watching my wife perform oral sex on a strange man whose name she didn't even know. Dana looked up at me and smiled as she took him deeper into her mouth. Danielle was now in front of me, my pants around my ankles again, her mouth closing over me while I watched another man cumming into my wife's mouth. Madeline, who was now nude, pulled me down onto the flokati rug on the floor and both Danielle and Madeline giggled as they pulled off my last few pieces of clothing.

We spent another two hours at the club. I lost track of how many men enjoyed my wife. I remember seeing her on her back next to me while first Cristophe and then two others fucked her. She looked over at me and smiled as each man entered her and grabbed my hand as she came. I was either involved with Danielle or Madeline or both at the time so I was hardly in any position to object. But when the club began to fill up things began to get dangerously out of hand, or at least I thought so when two men took my wife simultaneously. One man lay down and had her straddle him while another entered her anal passage with the help of a lot of lube. I watched helplessly as Dana was impaled by those two and listened to her whimpers as they each ejaculated into her and she nearly fainted from her orgasm.

On the way back to the hotel we said nothing to one another. When we were finally back in the room Dana began to cry. She told me that Danielle had come back to her and Christophe, had said something to him in French and then he had led her back to the room to show her what I was doing with the blond woman. Prior to that he had been trying to seduce her and was not succeeding, but after she saw me she went with him to the other room. I apologized to her and she to me. We got into bed and I made love to my wife who was still wet from the others.

Oral sex is no longer a problem for us and hasn't been for the last twenty-five years.