Dance of Seduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers

When Jennifer heard him say that, she snuggled into his neck, kissed his neck and whispered. "Thank you Mike, I only feel safe when I'm with you anyway."

When they got to Mike's house he pulled the car into the garage and closed the doors behind them. As they walked into the house, their arms were tightly wrapped around each other. Mike gave her a tour of the house and wound up showing her the guest bedroom. Jennifer looked up at him questioningly and said "Mike can I sleep next to you."

Mike looked into those trusting and loving eyes and it took every ounce of fortitude for him to say. "It would look better for your divorce and your court case if we didn't sleep together."

Jennifer looked crestfallen and dropped her arm from around his waist. Mike picked her up and cradled her against his chest and quickly said. "No Baby, it's not what you think; I know if you're in bed with me I wouldn't be able to stop myself from making love to you. I ache to have you in my arms and kiss every inch of your beautiful body. You are my ultimate temptation and if you are in my bed, I would not be able to resist you. This is one of the hardest things I've ever had to say."

Her smile brightened a little bit and she nuzzled into his neck. "Thank you for saying that, even if it isn't true."

"Look into my eyes and you will know what I say is true. You feel it just like I do when we touch or kiss. I desperately want to take you and give enough pleasure to erase all the bad that has come before. I know you feel it too."

"Yes I know, being kissed by you is more arousing and passionate than sex with most people, but I'm scared that I will never get to feel you loving me. I'm afraid that something will happen." She whispered into his neck.

"Nothing will happen, big bad Mike is here to protect you." A smile could be felt against his lips as he spoke that joke into her hair. He exhaled sharply and whispered tenderly, " and you my dear are my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Nothing is going to stop me from making love to you. Now let's get you ready for bed." Mike kissed her and set Jennifer back on her feet, then showed her the bathroom to take a bath or shower. While she was getting everything ready for her bath, Mike brought her a toothbrush, toothpaste, a hair brush and a t-shirt to wear as a night shirt.

Mike gave her a peck on the cheek and a pat on the bottom and closed the bathroom door so that she could have some privacy. He went to his own bathroom to take care of his pre-bed routine. Mike normally slept in the nude, but wore a pair of boxers at least until he went to bed.

He was drinking some water when Jennifer came out of the bathroom and almost broke out laughing. He was desperately trying to stop from laughing when Jennifer let go with a belly laugh and then he joined in. The t-shirt was almost to her ankles and the short sleeves were past her wrists. The only thing that could be remotely called sexy was the large neck that left a deep plunging neckline and presented lots of cleavage.

She came over and sat in Mike's lap and said. "I guess we need to go shopping tomorrow, I'll never to able to seduce you in this."

"Oh you don't think this flatters your figure ... if I can find one buried in there." Mike retorted.

Jennifer giggled and punched him in the arm. Mike loved seeing Jennifer laugh and giggle without a care in the world; he wanted to see more of that. Mike picked her up in his arms, stood and started walking to the bedroom and then he teased her by saying.

"It's just not fair, you trying to seduce me with your sexy outfits. How can I resist?"

Jennifer giggled some more and even her eyes smiled back at him. She snuggled into his neck and whispered "If you like this one, wait till I bring out the really sexy ones." He held her tight against him and then he felt her body jerking in deep, heart breaking sobs, his shoulder was suddenly wet with tears. He laid her on her bed in the guest bedroom, stroked her face and ask "What's wrong Baby."

"Mike, I don't know how I can laugh after all that's happened, but your strength makes me feel safe, secure, desired and loved. I haven't felt love since my mother died or laughed since before that and now you've given me both. Thank you for being my hero and saving me."

Jennifer reached up with both hands and grabbed Mike's face and pulled him into a deep soulful kiss. At the end of the kiss, Mike had to take some deep breaths to keep from pulling Jennifer into his arms and ravishing her right there on the bed. With his head still spinning, Mike bade Jennifer a good night and then turned out the lights, shut the door and then went through the whole house checking all the locks before finally setting the alarm.

Mike finally got to his bedroom, his heart still pounding in his chest, where he knew he would have a very difficult time sleeping. He took off his boxers and crawled naked between the sheets. He lay in bed thinking about Jennifer. There was no denying the deep feelings she had ignited in him, but she was so damaged from her marriage, would she still love him once she was healed. He didn't know the answers to any of these questions. All he really knew was he wanted her heart to bond with his.

Then an almost angelic apparition appeared in his door, it was a very naked Jennifer. In the soft darkness of his room she, looked almost ethereal as she glided towards his bed cloaked in shadows; she was the most beautiful woman he ever seen. As Mike watched, she pulled down the covers on the other side of the bed and slipped under the covers towards him. Mike was still stricken and hadn't moved an inch as she slid all the way up his chest, with her hard nipples leaving a burning trail of lust across his chest. She gently laid her lips on his and nibbled softly whispering.

"This is my other seduction outfit."

Mike caught himself gazing into those soulful green eyes, he felt himself being captured and her eyes were pulling at him. He felt himself responding to the pleading and begging coming from those eyes and without even knowing it, his mouth moved towards hers and captured her lips in a gentle loving kiss. As the kiss ended, Mike's lips didn't move away but stayed next to hers, almost touching. He could feel her rapid breathing bathing his face. Mike's tongue came out and began to gently caress her upper lip, he felt her breath catch and then shudder in a soft moan, just before her lips closed on his tongue and began to suck him into her mouth.

Mike accepted the invitation and within seconds he was plundering her mouth, trying to extract all the love he could find there and then replace it with all the love he had his heart. It was a kiss that both of them felt all the way to the curling of their toes and it only ended when they were both desperate for air. In the end, both of them were gasping for breath like marathon runner's but Mike couldn't wait to catch his breath and began lavishing kisses on her cheeks, nose, eyes, forehead or anywhere else he could find that tasted of Jennifer. Jennifer eagerly offered up her face as a sacrifice to Mike's loving kisses as he began to devour her face with his lips.

Once Mike had caught his breath, he rushed to reacquire her mouth and once again begin to plant seeds of love and desire in her mouth, feeding them with his love and watching them bloom. Meanwhile Jennifer's head and heart was spinning, the desire coursing through her veins was beyond anything she had ever experienced. Mike's uncontrolled passion was only matched by her frenzied desire for more of everything he offered.

Jennifer's hands were clawing at his back in a plea for him to give her more, while his hands were exploring all of her feminine peaks and valleys. His large hand settled on her breast and they were perfectly filled with her soft, firm succulent breast with her tight thrusting nipple digging into his palm. Mike closed his hand circling her breast and then with his thumb and forefinger began to twist and pull her nipple sending bursts of desire throughout her body.

Jennifer bowed her back trying to push more of her breast into his grasping hands and her lips broke from his kiss as she threw her head back in a passionate moan. This exposed her delicate neck to Mike's voracious desire and he began to kiss and nibble down the sensitive skin of her neck. He could feel her hammering pulse beating just below the skin and felt her life force rushing through her veins just below his sucking lips. As he continued to lick, suck and nibble on her sensitive neck she gave a shuttering moan and surrendered to him

For only the second time in her life, with the first being earlier that night, Jennifer felt out of control desire consuming her body, from her lips, to her neck and her thrusting nipples she was on fire. Jennifer was having a hard time catching her breath as everything Mike did to her, forced her body to explode with new sensations. Just as she thought it couldn't get any better Mike's mouth joined his fingers on her nipples and she arched her back even further and quivered as her pussy pulsed with every tug, suck and nibble on her incredibly sensitive, turgid and over stimulated nipples. It was like her nipples and pussy were connected and she was finding it hard to breathe with the every new sensation sending shutters through body.

Mike's hand abandoned her nipple and Jennifer felt the disappointment as the hand traveled over her tight belly, but that quickly turned into jubilation as his fingers caressed her clit and then slid through her swollen pussy lips and buried inside her. Once again Jennifer had trouble catching her breath and her whole body shook as she felt Mike's thick finger push inside her. Jennifer let out a raspy moan telling Mike that she was loving everything that he was doing to her. "Oh Mike ... Oh my Gawd Mike ... Oh Oh."

As Mike's mouth continued to move back and forth between her nipples nibbling, tugging and scraping her nipples against his teeth, his finger was slowly sliding in and out of her pussy and would occasionally slide to the top and caress her clit before dipping back between her swollen pussy lips. Jennifer felt sensations climbing higher and higher and completely on their own her hips were lifting off the bed and reaching for more. Mike slid a second finger into her incredibly tight pussy and the stretch of her quim made the sensations and her hips jump to a new level.

With two of Mike's large fingers buried in her pussy Jennifer was stretched wider than she had ever been and it felt so wickedly delicious. She wanted Mike to softly manhandle her and make her feel love and passion. He had already pushed her pass anything she had ever felt before and now her pussy was stretched, full of Mike and that is what Jennifer wanted more than anything, to be stuffed, stretched and full of Mike. He was giving her pussy the most wonderful stretching workout and her whole body was shaking with the desire he was building in her pussy and she let him know it.

"Mike ... Oh Gawd Mike ... More Oh Gawd More ... Take Me ... Stretch Me ... Fill Me ... Make me Yours."

Jennifer felt the build increasing like she was going to explode, and she was finding it harder and harder to breathe and her hips on were reaching higher lifting further off the bed trying to get more of Mike. With two of Mike's fingers firmly embedded in her pussy he used his thumb to start caressing her clit and that was all it took. Jennifer's whole body bucked, bowed off the bed and froze in a muscle clenching, body consuming orgasm. For a few seconds Jennifer couldn't breathe as her whole existence revolved around the sensation centered in her pussy. She lost the ability to see as fireworks were exploding behind her eyes and the euphoria she felt was unlike anything previously in her existence.

Jennifer's breath came back in a shuttering gasp, but her orgasm wasn't over yet. Mike rapidly flicked her clit with his thumb as he rammed his fingers back deep inside Jennifer's spasming cunt and orgasm blazed anew. Her body clinched again as she screamed her ecstasy for everyone to hear.

"AGAIN ... MMMIIKKKEEE ... OH MY, OH MY GAWD MIKE ... AAGGAAIIN ... MMIIKKEE ... OH GAWD."

Mike couldn't believe how passionate and responsive Jennifer was. He was just getting started and with her having already cum twice, he was bound and determined to make up for all her abuse by giving her a night of unbelievable pleasure. As he kissed his way down her flat, muscled, quivering and convulsing belly, he realized that Jennifer captivated him and he was falling under her spell. He paused to pay homage to her very sexy belly button before his lips joined his fingers making love to the core of her sexuality.

Mike licked her clit, watching her quivering response, he smiled as he settled between her legs and began to take this breathtakingly beautiful woman to new heights of ecstasy. He pulled one of his fingers out of her to give room for his tongue and with his first taste of her nectar he was addicted. Her taste reminded him of when he was a kid and his dad would put salt on his watermelon; she was sweet, salty, with lots of other flavors, but the sum was a taste he never wanted to be without. He began to lick, suck and feast on her succulent nectar. Her body went wild with shakes, shutters and seizures and he had to hold her firmly with both hands to continue his feast.

In Jennifer's entire life nothing prepared her for wild and uncontrollable ecstasy buffeting her mind and body. From when she lost her virginity at 16 married to Leonard her sexual experiences were nothing special and people had told her those little quivers she felt were orgasms, but earlier that night, Mike had shown her different and now she knew better. In the first few minutes of Mike making love to her, the entire world was changed and for the first time in her life she knew what the fuss was about and she finally knew that making love was something she had never experienced.

After Mike brought her to her first orgasm, she lost the ability for rational thought and all she could do was feel. Her body had no experience on how to cope with these feelings and her formerly graceful body was out of control with spastic responses to the rapture stampeding through her sexual core. Her heart had grown two sizes because she knew what love could be like. She knew Mike cared deeply for her and she had already fallen deeply in love with him.

Mike was loving her taste, but needed more and moved to suck her clit into his mouth, then caress and work it with his tongue. As he took her clit, Jennifer exploded into her strongest cum yet with all her pussy, stomach and legs seizing and cramping pulling her whole body into a fetal ball with mike's head in the center. Her breath came out in an explosive stuttering scream.

"MMM MMMMIIIKKKEEE ... MMIIKKE ... GAWD MIKE ... OH GAWD ... OH GAWD ... OH FUUCCKK."

Mike smiled into her pussy as he heard her swear. He was betting that this was the first time she ever uttered that word out loud. With her whole body cramping and seizing in orgasmic bliss, Mike knew it was time to relent and gave her succulent pussy a final kiss before reluctantly pulling back from her delicious juices. He pulled her spasming body into his arms and cradled her until her spasms turned to full body shivers and then quivers. Her unseeing eyes were glazed over, her teeth were chattering along with her body shivers. She tried to wrap her arms around him. It took her two tries to keep them there. Through her chattering teeth, she tried to tell him what she was feeling but all she got out was.

"Mike ... Oh Gawd Mike ... Oh Oh Mike ... I never ... felt ... Oh Mike."

Tears of Joy, ecstasy and probably a hundred other feeling were streaming down her face as she buried her face into Mike's chest. He held her tightly against his chest with his heart aching with the feeling that were blooming in his chest. She looked so beautiful wrapped in his arms and as he gazed upon her delicate beauty he saw some of the scars from her husband's abuse marring an other wise flawless body. He felt his anger at her husband welling up, but remembered this is her night and pulled her tighter to his chest to keep those feelings in the background.

Jennifer was euphoric with all feelings coursing through her body. Mike had just shown her his heart and his feelings for her in addition to the kind of ecstasy she thought was only in romance novels. She opened her eyes and saw Mike's massive erection jutting towards her. She had never seen anything so massive and so beautiful in her entire life. Jennifer released her hold on Mike and brought her hands to his cock. He had taken her to heaven without any thought of himself.

Her tiny hands would not fit around it and even holding it in both hands it still stuck way out the top and bottom. She brought her face to his cock and rubbed it against her cheek and whispered. "Oh Mike this is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." Jennifer started kissing his cock, feathering it with slow loving kisses, her lips wrapped around his shaft and her tongue caressing it as she went.

Mike had never seen or felt anything as sensual as the loving kisses and caresses Jennifer was lavishing on his cock. Her lips would kiss, then wrap around the shaft of his cock as far as they could go and then her tongue would stroke it softy. Afterward, her lips would cuddle the shaft sensuously as it concluded the kiss and then she would move to another part of his cock. It was like she was French kissing his cock and it was beautiful and very arousing.

"Oh Mike its daunting and beautiful and I want you to stuff me full of your beautiful cock. I don't know if I can take all of it, but I want all inside of me." She whispered.

With that, Jennifer licked up to the head of his cock and popped it into her mouth. She began to take as much as she could in, bobbing her mouth up and down the shaft with her tongue caressing everything as she went. She started choking, pulled back, tried again, choked and each time she tried, she got a little further and finally she was taking a little more than half his cock down her throat. For Mike the loving passion she was devoting to his cock was truly erotic and her incredible throat fucking was getting to him.

The next time she went down on his cock he saw her delicate neck bulge as she kept going and took his entire cock down her throat. She held it for a second and then came back up, took a breath and did it again. This time Mike couldn't stop as the unbelievable eroticism joined with the tightness of her throat set him off, and he shot long ropes of cum down her throat. Mike lightly held her head in his hands and kept pumping his cum down her throat and in a guttural groaning voice said.

"Oh my Gawd Jennifer ... oh shit that is good ... Oh my gawd baby,"

Mike pulled her up to cuddle and hold her as she wrapped her arms around him, giving him a coquettish smile, proud that she had taken all of him and made him cum. He leaned over to give her a kiss and she turned her head away. He followed her face and captured her lips. She looked at him surprised that he would kiss her with his cum in her mouth. Mike kissed her with renewed passion and began kissing her face and neck with hundreds of little kisses. Then he rolled over so that she was underneath him and he was between her legs with his still hard cock nudging the swollen lips of her pussy.

"Oh Mike, I need you inside me. I want you to make me yours and stuff me full of your cock. Oh God Mike, I've never wanted anything more than to have you buried completely inside me. Fuck me baby and take me as yours." Jennifer whispered passionately in his ear.

Mike started rubbing the head of his still hard cock through her soaking, swollen pussy lips, spreading her juices over the head of his cock and slowly parting her cunt with the massive head of his cock. He nibbled on her ear and whispered. "I'm not going to fuck you, I'm going to make love to the most incredible, most loving and beautiful woman I've ever known. When I'm finished, you will know what it is like to have someone that cares for you to truly make love to you."

Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers