Dance With My Wife?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers

I said, "John here is quite the cock sucker." "I wonder if he'd like to take my entire load?" "He's really got me going now and I could explode in his mouth any second."

I was watching for their responses.

John's eyes looked panicked as I drove my hard dick deeper down his throat. Carol just laughed. "Go ahead," she said, "suit yourself." As soon as she said that, she spread her legs and began to massage her clit while watching me force John's head to make long deep strokes. I fucked his face with very long slow strokes.

Carol started to finger herself faster and faster. Her face turned redder. John was grunting and gasping for breath, his pecker still stiff and dripping cum.

"Whadyasay, Carol, why don't you cum, too?" "I'll wait for you." "I'll cum when you do."

She didn't respond but continued to furiously finger her pussy while I watched her and kept laying pipe in John's mouth.

In less than five minutes, Carol started to moan and then to scream. I felt my first pulse of cum spurt. Then the second. The next was gaining strength and volume. Then I let go a dozen good pumps of cum into John's mouth. He was coughing and gasping for air when I withdrew my cock. I looked down. His cock had ejaculated without being touched.

I looked over at Carol, "This was all a set up, wasn't it?" "John's a cocksucker, ain't he?"

She smiled and said nothing as I entered her pussy with my very juiced cock. In a few strokes I was hard again.

Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers
12