Dance with the Devil Ch. 02

Story Info
Darien backs out of the deal.
1.4k words
4.48
67.7k
32
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcellus arrived fifteen minutes early. He rang the bell and waited. He would wait all day if he had to, but he knew she was home. He had one of his men following her all week. He didn't want her to skip out on their agreement. Marcellus was a man that had built his own empire and did not take lightly to anyone who attempted to back out of any deals that were made. There were stories about the man that had been known as the devil since high school. Some were true; most were made up. Either way he had earned a reputation, and that is what kept him from Darien.

Oh he had known who she was before she even said her name. He had been having her followed every since he found out that she was Devin's sister. Devin wasn't a hustler but he wanted to be. Truth be told he could never fit into the world of the hustler. It wasn't in him. Marcellus had put up with Devin long enough for him to screw up so that he could get to Darien. Every since the day he saw them standing in front of her apartment complex, Marcellus had wanted her. He had liked the look of her in her jeans. He had always been an ass man and Darien's was perfect. As he thought about it everything about her was perfect.

Marcellus heard the door open and looked into the face of natural beauty. There was no make-up. Darien did not mutter a word. She simply stepped aside and let him in. Marcellus did not sit. He waited until a seat was offered then noticed she sat in another chair facing him. The sight of her tongue grazing her bottom lip had Marcellus adjusting his weight as he sat in the chair. Darien turned to him then decided to stand up. She went to the kitchen and poured two glasses of juice without asking if he actually wanted any. When she returned she handed him the juice and then stated flatly, "I can't go with you."

Marcellus stood and turned those scorching eyes on her. He didn't say a word, but did notice that she backed away from him just a bit. Smart girl, he thought. "Darien your brother owes me a lot of money."

"And I have it all for you right here." She pointed to the bag that was sitting on the table. Marcellus took a glance at the bag on her coffee table. Until now he had not paid it any attention. "I know you said the date between us would cancel Devin's debt, but I can't go with you."

Marcellus remained quiet. He then sat down and stared at the bag of money. Darien began to pull the money out of the bag. It was ten thousand all neatly wrapped. The sight of money usually was enough to give him a hard-on, but all he wanted was to kiss the girl that had been haunting his dreams for the last three nights. He wanted to feel her body pressed against his and hear her lips release his name in ecstasy, but instead she had said she would not go. Marcellus knew how to fix that.

"I applaud your effort, but due to the interest this is not enough."

"Interest? What the hell do you mean interest?" Darien was now angry. Her eyes were ablaze with the fire she felt.

"Devin didn't tell you about the interest?" Marcellus hated doing this, but it was now time to stop having the bleeding heart and to make Darien understand that she would belong to him. "Your brother's debt doubled as of yesterday." He watched her sit down and begin to nibble her fingernail. "I still say we can have just one date and I will cancel the debt."

"And if I don't go with you, what happens to Devin?"

Marcellus had to stay firm with her in order to get his way. "He'll die."

Her intake of breath was so quick he wasn't sure if he had seen it. Darien was still. A million thoughts raced through her mind, but one in particular was that Marcellus was too close. She could smell the seductive scent of his cologne. She liked the way he was dressed in his casual clothes. She even thought he was one of the most handsome men she had ever seen, but she wouldn't go with him.

Darien stood to gather their glasses; his remained untouched. She was in the kitchen rinsing the glasses when Marcellus walked up behind her and placed his hands on her waist. Darien jumped. "I don't bite, Darien." She remained silent. Marcellus kissed the side of her neck lightly. His kiss sent a shiver through her. She tried to move away, but then one hand moved to her breast. Again she was not wearing a bra. "I see you want to stay in today," he said as her nipples became hard at his touch.

"Marcellus, don't do this to me."

"I am not doing anything, but making you say yes to our date. If you say yes, I will stop and we will leave your apartment. If you say no, I will assume you want to me to go further." To prove his point he moved his other hand down to the apex of her thighs. He could feel her heat through her cotton shorts and he wanted to taste it.

"Marcellus, let me go, please." Darien knew if he continued she would not be able to resist him. She had been thinking about him for days; had gotten herself off thinking about him in the shower right before he arrived. She knew he was attracted to her, but there was no way she would allow him to know she was attracted to him. She pushed back against him with a small force. "I can't do this and I won't go with you." She tried to assert herself.

Darien walked away from him but he grabbed her by her hair and swung her around. His lips came crashing down on hers. Feisty women had always turned Marcellus on, but Darien was a deadly combination of feisty and sexy. His lips devoured hers. Her breast pressed up against him felt right and he just couldn't control himself. He pushed her against the kitchen wall and held both her arms with one hand while his other hand snaked up under her shirt to feel her soft breast. Darien struggled to get free, but nothing worked. The harder she fought the tighter his grip got. Why did she let him in? How was she going to get out of this? A thousand questions raced through her mind and then she felt his hands lifting her to the counter and he pinned both arms behind her back. He lifted her tank top with his mouth and slowly kissed a path to her breast from her stomach.

She heard him groan as he kissed one honey colored breast. The sable tips were hard and sweet to the taste. He noticed she began to give up her fight as he gently sucked and kissed each breast. Her breathing became shudders with each pass of his tongue on her breast. "Marcellus, please."

"Please what?" He was teasing her. He brought his lips to meet hers and when she returned his kiss he released her arms. He took the opportunity to slide those tiny shorts down her smooth legs only to reveal a lavender thong. "Purple was always my favorite color. How did you know?"

Her response was a sensual moan as he began to caress her clit. Marcellus lowered to the floor until he was kneeling between her legs. He kissed and caressed her thighs until she was moaning and moving closer. The fire he stoked within her was too much to bear and when he looked up into her soft brown eyes he saw the want. He glided his tongue along the length of her wet pussy, "Mmmmm," she moaned. He threw her legs over his shoulders and went about kissing and licking her pussy until she was pumping up to meet his tongue. She ran her fingers through his hair as she brought him closer to the sweetest pussy he had ever tasted. He knew she would taste sweet. He continued to look up into her eyes as he continued to lick her. When Darien was on the verge of coming, Marcellus sped up his efforts and swallowed all of her as she release her sweet juice into his mouth. He then went up to her mouth and kissed her senseless. "Are you ready for our date, now?"