Dance with the Devil Ch. 04

Story Info
Darien forgets her place.
2.7k words
4.65
49.6k
26
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darien had never felt so used. She was standing in the second bathroom looking at herself in the mirror. What had gotten into her? She had just said that she wouldn't sleep with him and she had done just that. She had slept with the devil. Her mind was now racing with thoughts of how she could slow this roller coaster down. She had to admit to herself that he had made her feel sexy. Desired. Wanted. Her skin tingled every time she thought of how he had driven her to that exotic place where only the sexually satisfied landed. Now she wondered how she would get through the rest of this "date" without wanting more of him.

Marcellus had showered and changed and was now waiting for Darien to come out of the bathroom. He knew she was hiding. He smiled to himself. He got an instant erection every time he thought of how it felt to be locked deep inside her. It felt like heaven to him and he wanted more. Everything in him told him that Darien would try to resist him for the rest of this date, but he would not allow that. He would be a fool to allow that. Now that he had experienced what had been the most mind blowing sex of his life, he wanted more of it. He wanted her with him, always.

Darien decided to quit hiding in the bathroom. When Marcellus heard her approach he got hot all over. Instead of taking her previous seat next to him, she sat on the other couch. Marcellus sensed her withdrawal. He attempted small talk, but her one word responses were grating on his last nerve, so he stopped.

Darien was sure most women usually felt privileged to be chosen by Marcellus, but she was not most women. She knew how dangerous this situation could be for her. She knew that if she slept with him again it would be over for her. She was not ready to make those types of changes. She wasn't ready to become just another girl to him. She had to be strong and stick to what she knew was right for her and her life. And, that life did not include being a mistress to Marcellus. She stole a look at him. He was staring right at her. She saw the heat in his eyes and swallowed hard. Then she continued to read the magazine that she had taken from the table next to her.

So, she was going to ignore him. That's what she thought at least. Marcellus laughed to himself. He had plans for her once they landed in Miami. He had not meant to bring her to the meeting he had planned, but knew once he tasted her this morning that he couldn't let her out of his sight for the rest of the day.

Possessiveness was a new emotion for Marcellus. He had been in relationships before, but this thing with Darien had him feeling like he needed to be a part of someone else's life. He had prided himself on no attachments. This included women and children. He had promised himself he would never marry, and he didn't believe in children being born out of wedlock. He knew Darien wanted a husband and children and a simple kind of life. He also knew he would never be able to give it to her, but he didn't want to let her go.

"We will land in Miami in approximately twenty minutes, so please buckle up." The pilot's voice came through the speakers and both Darien and Marcellus fastened their seat belts. Both continued to be silent towards one another.

When the plane landed Darien just followed Marcellus' lead. There was no luggage to collect, so that part was easy. At the end of the runway was a limo the driver opened the door, but Marcellus took her hand to help Darien into the car. A part of him just didn't want another man to touch her. She slid to the far side of the seat and made sure there was more than enough space between the two of them.

"Are you not speaking with me after all we have shared today?" Marcellus asked her.

It took her a minute to respond and when she did he was livid. "I am just trying to get through the rest of this date so that I won't have to ever see you again."

"Well, you are long way from home right now, so lets just make the best of it shall we."

"Whatever you say." She hated him right now. She hated how he made her feel. She hated that he didn't realize he had offended her by walking away from her after they had sex. She now knew where she stood. It wasn't as if she didn't know that before, but now it was confirmed. She was there for his pleasure, not hers.

The limo stopped in front of the most beautiful house she had ever seen, and it sat right on the beach. She stepped out of the car and Marcellus immediate clasped her hand in his. She felt that normal spark of electricity between them but ignored it. She walked along side him to the house. It was quiet. Darien didn't know what she had expected, but she didn't expect the quiet.

"Welcome to my home." He smiled at her.

"It's beautiful," was her quiet response.

"I'll show you where you can change." Marcellus walked up the grand staircase.

"I don't have a change of clothes."

"I took care of that." Marcellus continued to walk up the stairs. Darien followed. Marcellus opened the door to a suite of rooms that any girl would envy. There was a young girl about her age waiting for her. Darien was skeptical of the girl's presence. "Darien, meet Casey, she is going to help you get dressed and do your hair and make-up. She is your personal stylist for the day."

Casey smiled and then rushed over to Darien. "Hello," she stuck out her hand to shake Darien's. "You are just as beautiful as Marcellus said you would be." She was smiling at Darien.

"Thank you. Its nice to meet you," Darien said shaking the young woman's hand.

"Ok, Marcellus, out!" Casey ordered. Then she closed the door behind him.

Darien eyed Casey and wondered about her relationship to Marcellus. "We are family." Casey answered the unasked question. "Marcellus took care of me when my dad was murdered." Casey saw the look of sympathy in Darien's eyes. She appreciated it. "Don't be sad for me. I have a great life. My mom and I don't want for anything. Marcellus put me through school and now when he needs me to do small favors I take care of them."

"So, you've styled his women before?" Darien asked.

"Yes and no." At least she was honest, Darien thought. "I have styled women for Marcellus before, but I have never been asked to style them in his home. He usually has them come to one of my salons." At Darien's questionable look Casey replied, "You're the first to be invited to his home."

The ladies continued to chat as Casey worked. Darien learned that Casey studied fashion in Italy and New York. She graduated with double majors from Columbia and Marcellus had paid for it all. Darien liked the friendly young woman and had decided once she moved to New York for her new job she would visit Casey's salon. Time had flown by and the two women only became aware of it when they heard Marcellus knock on the door.

"He is going to be blown away," Casey said as she stood behind Darien in the full length three-sided mirror. Darien had to admit Casey knew her stuff. Her make-up was not overdone and looked natural. He normally curly shoulder length hair had been straightened and pinned in a sexy up-do that gave the impression that little effort went into the style. The strapless lavender gown that stopped right above the knee showcased her curves and made her legs appear longer. The four inch strappy stilettos made the package complete. Darien smiled, took a deep breath and then went to the door.

The door finally opened and Casey stepped out first. Marcellus couldn't hide the look of disappointment. "I'm not offended this time. Only because I know you are going to be in for a real treat." Casey said.

Darien stepped into the hall behind Casey and Marcellus was speechless. He had known her natural beauty, but this vision in front of him took his breath away. "You are beautiful."

"Thanks to you."

Marcellus offered his elbow to her and she hesitated before taking it. She was still not speaking to him, but had decided she would make the best of this evening. It would be over tonight and she wouldn't have to see him again. Darien took a deep breath and went with Marcellus.

They arrived at another mansion. There were plenty of big cars, lots of jewels and designer clothes. Darien took it all in. Numerous people approached Marcellus to shake his hand. His introduced her simply as Darien and never left her side. They went to an area of the house where it seemed a stage was set for a play. Marcellus led Darien to a private area set up for him. They sat in silence while they waited for the show to begin.

The room went dark. Darien and Marcellus sat up straight in the seats so that they could enjoy the show. A spotlight came on and there was a woman standing in the nude. Her body was beautiful. Darien noticed she was about the same complexion as the girl. Then a man came up behind her and cupped both breast in his hands. The music began and the two actors began their program. Darien watched in awe as they moved in sync with one another. There were no words spoken. The couple just danced and expressed themselves with their motions. They told a story of resistance and surrender. Darien felt Marcellus turn toward her and began to trace a line up her thigh. He kissed her neck and nibbled her earlobe. Her breathing became heavy. He touched her breast softly stroking her nipple through the bodice of her dress. Darien moaned softly as the heat within her began to grow hotter. She looked up at Marcellus and he captured her lips. He kissed her to a point where she lost track of where she was. He glided his hand up her dress and began to stroke her soaking pussy. The heat of her felt good against his fingers. He removed her thong and placed it in his pocket. He laughed inwardly and wondered why he had even bothered to purchase the damn things for her. While her legs were slightly apart Marcellus inserted two fingers into her and began fucking her while his thumb played with her now hard clit.

Darien looked over at him and he kissed her again before saying, "keep watching the show." Darien looked back at the show and the man was on his knees with his face buried between the legs of his partner. She was laid back on the table top and she noticed the hard lines of the muscles bulging from the man as he pleasured his woman.

Darien had never seen another couple have sex except in movies and she realized what a turn on it was for her. At the same time the woman began to shake from her orgasm, so did Darien. Marcellus enjoyed feeling her release on his fingers. He removed his fingers once her trembling subsided. He wiped her clean with a handkerchief then licked his fingers, as Darien watched. He leaned over to her and whispered, "See we can still have fun even if you aren't speaking to me."

Darien remained silent. Her body was excited and if Marcellus were to touch her even in the slightest way she would be ready to surrender to him again. They said their good byes and while walking to where the valet had the car waiting Darien could smell the sexiness of the city. It heightened her sexual craving for Marcellus. She had been trying to ignore him so that the date would be over soon, but each new thing they had done only made her want him even more.

Marcellus had designed a date so that he could get her out of his system. He thought tasting her would do it and that had not worked. He thought once he had sex with her it would be enough. That had only increased his wanting. He had left abruptly on the plane after mating with her and it was just so he wouldn't go for another round. This particular woman had him all twisted. Was it her innocence? He knew just from today she had never been fucked properly. Was it her resistance to him? She was still trying to ignore him in hopes of this date being over soon. What the hell was it? Marcellus was definitely not used to this. Everything about Darien intrigued him, her eyes, her lips, her skin and definitely the constant scent of her arousal. It was as if he was drugged when it came to her. He needed space to breath.

Marcellus was quiet for the entire ride back to his home. Once inside his home he read the question in her eyes. "We will leave in the morning." She only nodded and went to the room he had given her.

Marcellus watched the sexy way her ass moved as she ascended the stairs. He followed her. With each step toward her he told himself just this last time. What will it hurt? Inside her room, Darien undressed and got in the shower. She didn't hear Marcellus enter her room, and didn't know of his presence until the shower door opened. Without words he backed her against the shower wall and kissed her roughly. Darien resisted. She didn't want him like this. He was angry about something, and she didn't want to be the recipient of his angry sex, but he wouldn't let her go. His hand was around throat as he kissed her. He roughly teased and bit her breast as he forced himself between her legs, but didn't enter her. He jammed both of his hands into her hair and held her in place while looking deep into her eyes. "I want you. I know you don't want me. I know you can't wait to get back home and never see me again, but I have to have you tonight." He closed his mouth over hers and kissed her hard. His hands went to her breast and he pulled roughly on one as his other hand went to the center of her and found her to be wet. She hated that he had her so excited that she would accept him even like this. Marcellus lifted and entered her in one stroke and began to pound into her as he held her against the wall. The water sprayed down on both of them. Lost in his own need, he almost lost it when he felt her pussy suck him in deeper, milking him of what he had never given to another woman. He lifted her by her ass and continued to stroke into her with such a force that the wall would certainly leave a bruise on her back later. When he felt the pressure in his balls he went into her faster. Darien met him stroke for glorious stroke and they both came together, holding on to one another. Marcellus carried her back to the bed and they continued what they had started in the shower until the wee hours of the morning.

Darien awoke the next morning to find she was in bed alone. On the night stand was an envelope. A short note from Marcellus telling her that her flight back home would leave at one that afternoon and the car would be waiting outside for her when she was ready. The note also stated that another envelope was in her purse. Darien checked her purse and found an envelope that contained five thousand dollars. If she had not felt like a whore before - she did now.