Dance with the Devil Ch. 05

Story Info
They learn that there's no control between them.
2.3k words
4.65
47.3k
19

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been two weeks since Darien's trip to Miami with Marcellus. It had also been two weeks without so much as a hello. How could she let him get to her this way? Now that her body had been made aware of its sexuality, how was she going to go without it? Two whole weeks and not even a hang up call on her voicemail. Darien had spent the last two weeks berating herself for allowing him to use her, but she knew that she had to get over that.

Rya had called and asked her to go clubbing and after the midterm exams and the stress of not hearing from Marcellus, she had decided to go. Rya knew about the arrangement for the one date to clear Devin's debt, but she had no idea how far that one date had gone. She had asked Darien plenty of questions, but they all went unanswered or she would simply say, "We had dinner in Miami." She could never mention the sex.

The sex. Every time she remembered the feel of him inside her she got wet. She had brought herself to sensual release so many times over the last two weeks that she had lost count. No other man had this affect on her, but tonight she wanted to forget Marcellus. She had to forget, lest she be shackled to him and she could only guess what hell that would bring.

Darien heard the bass of the music before she entered the club. The front-man at the door took one look at her and allowed her and Rya passage. She had seen the look of lust in his eyes as his gaze traveled the length of her legs. She was not tall by any means, but her legs gave the illusion of being attached to a tall body, a tall curvy body. Tonight she had decided to let go and to forget. She was dressed in tan mini dress that hugged her curves in all the right places. She wore little make-up and carried her Coach wristlet that was given to her by her boss at work for her birthday. On her feet were a pair of five inch pumps that just screamed, "catch me, fuck me."

It had been easy for them to find a table, and they saw a group of their friends from Canisius and asked to sit with them. The table of ladies hadn't convened five minutes before the first round of drinks arrived. "Drink up ladies, this round is on my brother. Its his way of saying happy birthday to his little sister," said Jasmine. The ladies all drank and then several made their way to the dance floor, including Darien.

Darien moved around the floor from partner to partner. Rya was never too far away as she danced all over the floor as well. Suddenly, Darien was pulled against a very muscular male chest. The grip on her arms was determined. She looked up and saw Church, one of Marcellus' bodyguards, had a firm grip on her arms. She smiled up at him, "I'm sorry, I didn't see you standing there." Darien attempted to step back out of his grasp, but instead of letting her go, he pulled her forward.

"I've been ordered to have you come with me." The big man's words left no room for discussion.

"Get your hands off me, Church." She jerked away from him. Rya, seeing what was going on, went over to her.

"Is there a problem here?" Rya asked.

"Miss Darien is to come with me, by any means necessary." As the meaning of his words sank in Darien flinched.

"We came together," said Rya. "That means we leave together."

"Suit yourself," was all Church said before both girls were swept off their feet; Church carried Darien and Moe, the other bodyguard, carried Rya through the crowd. Neither was settled on their feet until the elevator doors closed and they were moving upward.

"What's this about, Church?" Darien asked him. She remembered him being friendly before.

"Boss says he wants to see you. My job is to make that happen." The big man only looked at her. He had a soft spot for her every since that first night in her apartment. She reminded him of his little sister, Jaycee. Like Jaycee, Darien was full of fire.

"Did you have to drag me out of the club?"

"No, but would you have come otherwise?" Church's expression told her that he knew the answer to that question so she need not answer. Rya cleared her throat.

"Rya this is Church. Church, this is Rya." The big man smiled at Rya, when she smiled back he had a look of surprise on his face. Most girls were afraid of him. He could tell she wasn't.

They remained silent for the remainder of the elevator ride. Darien and Rya were escorted by Church and Moe to Marcellus' loft apartment. Marcellus didn't look up right away when he heard their approach, but his senses went on alert the moment he smelled Darien's perfume. This particular scent was only sexy on her. He knew the scent and had inhaled it plenty of times, but on Darien it made his dick hard, and his need for her grew stronger. .

After being ignored for much longer than she was willing to put up with Darien dared to speak his name. Marcellus looked up from his game of pool to acknowledge her presence. That was all he did. Anyone not used to his heated stares would think he was angry. Darien knew he was turned on by her appearance. That knowledge made her body temperature rise another 10 degrees.

After winning the game of pool, Marcellus walked over to Darien. "What are you doing in my club, Tesoro?" She didn't answer him.

His voice reminded her of a lover's caress. She tried not to let the fact that he was getting to her show when she spoke, "I didn't know this was your club. I purposely avoided the Pleasure Principle." Her words let him know she was trying to avoid him.

Marcellus smiled at her. He raised his hand to caress her cheek and she backed away from him. This angered him and Darien knew it, but she would be damned if she gave in to him again. Marcellus withdrew his hand and turned toward Rya. "Hello, Rya." He saw the surprise in her eyes that he knew her name. "I am Marcellus Christos, El Diablo, as I have been referred to lately."

Rya smiled. She found it amusing that he knew of his own reputation. She had referred to him as El Diablo plenty of times when she saw him out at his clubs or when she saw his men carrying out his orders. "Nice to meet you," Rya replied.

"Rya, I want to know if you can help me. I have been trying to get your friend and our one date off my mind, but for some reason I can't do it." Darien swallowed hard. She knew Marcellus was a private person so he would never disclose how far that date had gone to anyone, but she wasn't sure.

"What do you want, Marcellus?" Darien asked.

Darien watched as Marcellus walked back toward her. He leaned in close so that he would not be heard by anyone, but Darien. He was so close she could feel his heat. It was the heat that she knew was a permanent part of him. The Devil, as he was known suited him. His eyes held fire. His body emanated a degree of heat that made her want to step back as much as she was drawn to it. Darien felt herself shiver when he whispered, "You."

Darien lowered her head and then out of nowhere landed a slap to his cheek that was heard throughout the loft. Marcellus took hold of her wrist in his hand with such a tight grip that Darien winced in pain. "Rya, if you will excuse us for a moment. I need to speak with Darien in private." Marcellus then led Darien roughly into the next room. Darien was hurled toward the piano bench and made to sit down without Marcellus saying a word. He stood over her at his full height of six feet four inches. He roughly lifted her chin to look at him. He saw the fear in her eyes and he was sure the anger in his registered with his. "So you want to play rough."

Darien saw the light in his eyes go dark and the storm clouds moved in. She made a move to get up and he pulled her roughly towards him. Before she could inhale her next breath his mouth was upon hers, kissing her into submission as she struggled within herself. Not again she thought. I can't do this with him. Marcellus' grip on her wrists made it impossible for her to move.

Darien felt herself being lifted and then her backside was resting on the wood surface of the piano. Marcellus released her arms and stepped between her legs. He then began kissing her this time as his hand traveled to the soft folds of her core. She was hot. The pleasure he evoked made her stop fighting. Darien was now giving herself freely over to Marcellus to do as he pleased.

Marcellus took in her attire. God, she was sexy. He felt his cock strain against his pants at the sight of her laying back on the piano with her short dress riding even higher on her legs and those pumps making those legs look sexier than any he had ever seen. He roughly pushed up her dress and realized she didn't have on any panties. This only enraged him more. Why would she go around with no panties? Who had she been planning to see? With each new inch of her body exposed he grew more intense; his hands on her were rougher.

Marcellus kissed her stomach and the scent of her readiness was more than he could stand and he went lower. Being this close to her clean shaven pussy made him groan with the anticipation of filling her to the hilt. Marcellus hurriedly unfastened his pants and was buried balls deep inside her before she could think about what was happening. He pumped into her with blunt force. He was lost inside her tightness. He wanted to punish her for being apart of his dreams for the past few weeks. He wanted to let her know he was in control and could have her whenever he wanted her. He jammed his hands in her hair as rammed into her. He had tried to stay away from her, but the moment he saw her on the security cameras he knew he had to have her.

Marcellus had deliberately stayed away from Darien. He had wanted her to go on with her life and to forget all about him. He had attempted to erase the memory of their one date by fucking one of the shot girls in the club. It had only made him want Darien even more. Looking down at her honey coated skin and seeing those sable tipped breast of hers was like going home, and when he realized how deep inside her he was, be stopped moving. He had never meant to take her like this.

Marcellus had wanted her so badly that he just lost it once she slapped him. He knew she would hate him for doing this to her. He felt her move and at the same time felt the tightening in his balls signaling he was on the verge of blowing his loan inside her. He lifted her from the piano and stood pumping his climax into her until she went limp in his arms.

Once Marcellus heard Darien's moan of release and she was running her fingers through his silky hair, he followed with his own climax. He allowed her body to slide down the length of him and he sat her on the bench. Darien was taking in deep breaths to steady her heartbeat as she leaned against the piano.

When Darien was able to control her breathing she pulled herself up to a standing position and walked into the small bathroom across the room from where they stood. Marcellus walked over to the bathroom door and heard her crying. He knocked softly and then entered when she didn't respond. "I'm sorry, Tesoro. I didn't mean to hurt you." Marcellus was feeling guilty for taking her during his moment of blind rage after she had slapped him. He touched her shoulder and kissed the back of her neck.

Darien didn't respond. He thought because he had taken her in a rage that she was hurt. Her tears only confirmed his feelings. If he had been able to remember her response to him he would have known she had loved every moment of it.

Darien was grateful he thought he had hurt her. It allowed her to reclaim the small amount of dignity she had left. Darien straightened her shoulders and stepped away from him as much as she could in the small space. "Will you give me a moment to clean up? I don't want to worry Rya by going back in there looking like this." Marcellus reached out to touch her then withdrew his hand.

"I will wait for you outside."

"I'll just be a minute."

Marcellus left her so she could clean herself up. He informed Rya that she would be right out. Rya had long ago suspected something more was going between Darien and Marcellus, now she had proof. Marcellus instructed Church to escort the ladies back to Darien's apartment. Church walked over to Marcellus and whispered, "I hope you got this out of your system."

Marcellus shot him a fiery look and said, "make sure the ladies are home safe." He then walked over to Darien and took her face in both of her hands and kissed her cheek lightly. He then watched as she stepped into the elevator and leaned against the wall, all the while looking down at the floor. She never looked up as the doors closed shut.