Dance with the Devil Ch. 07

Story Info
The truth comes out.
3.9k words
4.7
42.8k
24

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt the walls of her pussy tighten around the thick head of his dick. He moaned in pleasurable agony as she slowly lowered herself. He moaned again, and then right before he could lift up into her completely, she moved back up. It was beautiful to watch her body in motion as she pleasured not only him but also herself. As much as he did not want her to stop, it was pure torture of the sweetest kind. He wanted to fill her with his cock but she would rise just out of reach each time he moved to fully enter her.

She leaned her back against his chest when he began to pinch her nipples. She moaned so low and sexy against his lips that he almost lost it. He slowly moved his hand toward her clit and began rubbing it slowly. This brought her so much joy that she pushed down hard to encase his full length into her hot tunnel. Yes, she was enjoying this. Each moan of pleasure let him know that no matter what, she was gloriously happy right now.

He wrapped his arm around her waist and lifted her so that she was not facing the back of the couch. He moved his leg to accommodate her body and caught a glance of the butterfly tattoo on her ankle. He smiled. That was one of the few things that had turned him on about her. Then he saw those sexy toes peeking out of those fuck me pumps that she liked to wear and he drove his dick home. He felt her tremble when he hit her spot, so he pulled out and hammered in again. She was melting; he could feel it all over his large member. Her juices now leaking to his balls as she pushed back against him again and again.

This woman that was now his was a handful. He watched as her brown ass moved back and forth over his cock. The sight of him gliding in and out of her while her juices shined on his dick was enough to make him want to come, but he held on. He did not want this feeling to end. He was in that place somewhere between love and lust. Right now lust was taking over and he liked the feel of it.

She was so close to coming that if she didn't soon she would start rubbing her clit to make it happen faster. She enjoyed fucking this man. She knew he belonged to her and only her. He had done everything to avoid it and now he was hers. Her mind screamed for this madness between them to stop but it did not. It could not stop. As she thought of these things, she threw her ass back against him in a circular motion. She knew how sensitive the head of his cock was. She knew if she continued to rotate and pull forward at the same time he would come. Just when she was about to come he pulled out of her and placed her on the back of the couch with her legs spread so wantonly that he had full access to what he now called his pussy.

He began to lick her repeatedly. His tongue felt like heaven against her pussy. He took long slow strokes as she held on to the back of his head. It would never be better than this. How much better could it possibly get between them? He wrapped her legs around his neck and he feasted upon her as if she was the most delicious meal he had ever tasted.

She continued to hold his head firmly against her pussy and began rotating her hips. He felt her about to come. He did not want this to end just yet, so he lifted her in his arms and placed her legs around his waist and rammed that monster pole into her while standing in the middle of her living room. "Ughhh!" was all she could say. He drilled into her with such frenzied efforts as he held on to her petite frame.

He watched as those beautiful twin brown globes bounced with each stroke. "This is what you wanted right?" She could not speak. She was so wrapped in this cocoon of love and lust that he had built around her that she could not repeat her own name if she had to. She wrapped her arms around his neck as a signal to give her more. "So, you want more of me, huh?" He placed her on the countertop table that sat in the corner and spread her legs wide. He never disconnected himself from her. It would be a sin to do that.

He felt her claw at his chest as he pounded into her. He would retreat and then slam into her. He knew how she liked it. A lot of love mixed with a little kinky. Her small body took all that he gave. He played her pussy like a beloved instrument, made her sing every time they were together like this. He watched as her long curly hair brushed her shoulders as she threw her head back in ecstasy. He could watch this over and over. How beautiful she looked when she reached her peak. Her face became a mixture of pleasure and pain. Her release was often forced out of her, because she never wanted to come before him. It made her come harder knowing that they came together.

"I'm almost there, baby."

"I know. I can feel it." He then hit her spot and she came. Her body wracked with wave after wave of the most exquisite vibrations.

She watched his orgasm as it moved through his body. She felt a little conceit in knowing she had made him feel this way. It was then that she tightened her inner muscles and zapped him of all he had left. As she walked to the shower, she felt their combine juices make a path down her legs. She smiled at how sexy it made her feel.

When she came out of the shower, he was laying on her bed. "So what time is your meeting with Marcellus today?" Rya asked.

"In about an hour." Church watched as Rya moisturized her skin and then slid on a lacy pair of boy shorts and matching bra. "What are you doing today?"

"I'm going to help Darien and Minka get Devin settled. He is being released from the hospital today."

"That is one lucky bastard," Church replied as he looked over at his woman and she slid that beautiful body into a girly looking sweat suit.

"I guess so. I mean if you want to call being beaten badly and left for dead lucky." Rya noticed Church did not say anything right away.

"Keylin, did you have anything to do with Devin being in the hospital?" Church knew if she called him by his government name that he was in trouble. They had been seeing each other now for about three months. He knew her quirks.

"I didn't have anything to do with it." He reasoned with himself that he was not lying. He didn't actually participate in any of the beating. "I just hope he listens to Marcellus and takes the offer that was made."

"What offer, Keylin?" Rya was getting agitated. She could tell from his cryptic tone that he knew a lot more than he was telling. She also knew that she did not want to know. The more she knew the worse off Darien would be. Rya decided to leave it alone for now.

Darien woke up unsure of her surroundings. She focused her eyes on the man sitting in the chair across from the bed. Her hair was disheveled; she still had last nights lipstick smeared around her lips, and yet he had never seen anything more beautiful. She smiled at him and he came closer to her. Marcellus noted the devilish grin on her face and he kissed her. Every kiss had him wanting more of her. Every touch from her hand made him want to be the man of her dreams and every moment spent with her led him closer to the decision that they could never really be a couple.

Darien had been brought up in every way he had not. Until her parents had been killed in an accident, she and Devin had been the epitome of middle class America. Then they were uprooted from the suburbs and moved to the East Side of Buffalo to live with their aunt. Darien had continued with her parents plans of college and career. Devin decided to follow the streets and those streets had led him to Marcellus.

Marcellus continued to look into her deep brown eyes. He caressed her cheek and smiled at her. "Good morning, Tesoro."

"Good morning, Marcellus." Darien pulled the sheet up around her breasts. Marcellus was disappointed. He had liked watching those sable tipped beauties as she slept.

"What are you doing today?" Marcellus watched as she stood and began to gather her clothing in order to prepare for her shower.

"Devin is coming home from the hospital today. Me and Rya are going to help him get settled at Minka's." Marcellus looked confused.

"I thought he was going to stay with you."

Darien had just shrugged her shoulders. She had wondered how Marcellus would react to losing Devin as one of his workers. "He was going to, but he decided he had invaded my privacy enough over the last few months." She and Marcellus shared a knowing look. They both knew Devin's meaning.

It had always been their elephant in the room. Neither ever spoke of how they started. How their relationship had been a negotiation versus one of genuine respect and love. Darien often thought of how Marcellus would have never looked at her twice had it not been for the fact that Devin had owed him money. Marcellus knew he was not her first choice for a man. He knew she never dreamed of loving a criminal. She was something he would never understand. Her hustle matched his hustle, yet she was legal. That was something that would always keep them apart.

Marcellus kissed her lightly and left the room. He understood Atlas, the Greek who carried the world on his shoulders. "I'm glad to see Devin is getting better." His demeanor had changed. They had been lovers now for a while. She was beginning to learn his moods. Something was not right with him.

"Marcellus, I don't know if Devin has told you or not, but he found a job with a construction company." Darien just watched him.

Marcellus did not say anything. He knew from her conversation that she had no idea he had ordered Devin beaten. How could he have missed that? He had to tell her before she got into a conversation with Devin. "Are you free for dinner this evening?"

"Yes, as long as dinner is in this city. I have to work in the morning." Marcellus smiled as he remembered the first time he had taken her to dinner. They ended up in Miami watching the most sensual performance he had ever seen.

"How long are you going to work?" Marcellus' tone was low.

Darien was confused by his question. She looked at him in awe. She was not sure how to respond. She had never had to think about that question. How long was she going to work? That had never been a question. She continued to think about Marcellus' question the entire time she was in the shower. She still did not understand it.

Marcellus silently cursed himself. What had made him ask her that? It almost sounded like he was asking to take care of her. That is not what he wanted. He meant what he had told her about marriage. He believed in marriage but it was not for him. Therefore, he should be glad that she was so self sufficient, but he was not. Why did he feel the need to make this woman his? He had started asking himself where he thought this was going, but he had no answers. He only knew that he had to keep her close. He had never given thought to a future with any woman, but the thought of her not being with him drove him mad. He was sure she would give herself to him freely, but he would never ask her to do so.

Darien and Rya went to the mall after helping Devin get settled at Minka's place. Minka had reassured Darien that everything was fine and that she could handle the rest. Darien finally relented and allowed Minka to take care of Devin.

"It was good seeing Devin up and around," said Rya.

"Yes it is, even if he has to use the crutches."

Rya only nodded. "So, have they had any leads as to who did this to Devin?"

"You know how this city is, no one is going to say anything if they do know." Darien just shrugged her shoulders in frustration. "I am just thanking God that they did not kill him."

"That is a blessing in itself. I was really scared that first night at the hospital." Rya paused. "Did Devin ever say who he owed that money to? I bet they are the ones that did this."

Darien was quiet for longer than was required. Rya noticed but did not say anything. "To be honest with you, I have been thinking that Marcellus had something to do with this. I just don't want it to be true. But he acts all weird every time I mention Devin."

Rya was glad that her girl was not slipping. She had not wanted to be the one to tell Darien that Marcellus had ordered Devin's attack. Rya had known that Marcellus was responsible. She knew Church would never admit it to her, but she knew. If she didn't know anything else, she had learned to know Church over the last few months, and she knew by what he was not telling her that Marcellus was behind the beating. She had decided not to say anything to Darien. If anything were to be said to her, it would have to come from Marcellus. "I'm sure we'll find out soon enough, " Rya said. She had wondered why Devin had not said anything to Darien. What was he waiting on, a wedding? Rya could only hope that Devin had decided to let Marcellus be the one to tell her the truth. It would be the only way to keep them together.

Marcellus' driver opened the door to car to let Darien out. "Have a good time." Darien smiled at him.

"I hope to," she replied sweetly. She entered the private dining area and saw that Marcellus was not alone. An older gentleman was sitting at the table with Marcellus. Darien knew to stay back until they were done talking, so she waited.

Marcellus picked up her scent and cursed himself for not having Carlo gone long ago. Darien knew what he did, but he never wanted her to get close to his business. He had been successful in keeping his world with her far away from his underworld dealings. He turned and smiled slightly. When he turned back to Carlo, he noticed the man enjoying the view of his woman. His woman? For some reason the thought of Darien as his woman no longer made him cringe. He had noticed that she was wearing a red dress that stopped mid thigh. Those curls that he loved so much, bounced over her shoulders. He turned back to Darien as he waited for the normal feeling of panic to come over him, as it normally did when he thought of them being a couple. It never came. That let him know his decision to tell her that he had ordered Devin's beating, was the right one. Marcellus had decided to let Darien know how he had been feeling and he had taken steps to get things right between them. However, he knew they could never move forward until he told Darien about Devin. He had planned to do that tonight, but Carlo was still here. For some reason he had chosen tonight to be overly talkative. Normally, he would be quick in his business but today Carlo was not so quick to leave. He had to get rid of Carlo so he and Darien could discuss the decisions he had made.

Darien had waited by the door for him to acknowledge her, when he did she walked over to the table. Marcellus watched each step that she took. He enjoyed watching her walk. He liked the way her dress moved around her legs. Speaking of those legs, they went on for what looked like miles, but she was not a tall woman. She stood near him as he introduced him to his guest.

"Darien, I'd like you to meet Carlo Borelli. He is a business associate." Darien shook the man's hand.

Carlo's eyes looked over her hungrily. The look was not wasted on Marcellus. He placed his hand on the small of her back and moved her closer to his side. Carlo did not miss the hint that Darien belonged to Marcellus. "You were right, Marcellus. She is even more beautiful than you could have described."

Darien was flattered by Carlo's words. It warmed her a bit to know that Marcellus had discussed her with one of his associates. "Thank you," she said as she nodded in his direction.

"Darien, believe me meeting you is the most exciting end to this day." Carlo was still flirting with her when Marcellus held out the chair closest to him for her to sit down.

"Carlo, flattery will get you no where with this young lady."

"Oh you mean she doesn't like being told how beautiful she is or how gorgeous she looks in that dress." Darien smiled. Marcellus grimaced. Darien noticed; Carlo did not.

Marcellus had hoped Darien's presence would signal to Carlo that their meeting needed to end. Carlo continued talking and when he let out that Marcellus was thinking of quitting the business, Darien turned to look at Marcellus. He would not look at her. Darien realized the meeting was not going to end anytime soon, so when the waiter came over for the third time she ordered her dinner then excused herself to the ladies room.

Darien redid her makeup and fluffed her hair. After washing her hands she made her way back to the table. Carlo was standing to leave, but Darien could hear him saying something about Devin. "So, I understand you took care of the problem from our last shipment." Marcellus did not say anything. "I bet Devin won't steal from us again."

Darien found it hard to breathe. The one thing she had not wanted to hear was the one thing she had walked right into. Marcellus turned to face her when he heard her soft gasp. Her eyes let him know she had heard the conversation. Carlo noticed her return, but she hid her emotions well. Carlo walked over to her, "beautiful lady it has been my pleasure." Darien bid him good night. The man kissed the back of her hand, and then shook hands with Marcellus.

Once Carlo had left, Darien ate her dinner. She never mentioned to Marcellus that she heard his conversation. Marcellus knew she had heard the conversation. He was glad it was out in the open, but she had not said a word. The waiter came to take their dessert order, Darien declined. Marcellus ordered coffee. He spoke into his cell phone to Jimmy, and made a few minutes after he completed his call he noticed she had not spoken to him. "Tesoro, we have to talk."

"Can we get out of here?" Darien had had enough. She wanted to get away from Marcellus as quickly as she could. She played it cool just so she could get home and decide how to handle this. There was no way that Marcellus was going to get away with this.

They had been traveling for five minutes before Darien realized they were going in the direction of Marcellus' house. "I need to see Devin before the night is over. I told him I could come by." She was hoping Marcellus did not pick up on her lie.

"I wanted us to talk tonight." He was losing her; he felt it. If he let her go right now, she would be lost to him forever. He felt it in his bones.

"Marcellus, you do remember I have to work tomorrow. I told you this earlier today." She had to get away from him. She hoped he did not try to force the issue. She waited for Marcellus to acknowledge her words. He finally lowered the partition and advised his driver to take Darien home.

Marcellus had decided not to fight it. If she wanted to be away from him, what could he do about it? The unspoken words left Darien and Marcellus in a place they had not expected to be. She had never been afraid of him, now she was. She had never been unsure of where she stood; she now knew she was no more than a fuck. Marcellus reached for her hand across the seat and she moved it away.

"Darien, you knew who I was before we started this... this, our situation." Marcellus tried to reason. Darien remained stiff. "What did you expect me to do when your brother was caught stealing from me?" Still, nothing from Darien. "Look at me, tesoro."

"Don't you dare call me sweetheart. How could you have done this to me? How can you expect me to want to be with you? You are the reason my brother spent weeks in the hospital." "And my feelings for you are the reason he is alive." His words were angry, but they were true. She could even hear a hint of pain in them. She refused to be taken back in. "Darien, I never tried to hide who I am. If it weren't for who I am, we would have never met. Did you forget that we met because your brother owed me money? Did he ever tell you why he owed me the money?" He waited for an answer and when she did not give him one, he moved closer to her. He noticed the tears running down her cheeks. He went to wipe them and she moved away.

12