Dance with the Devil Ch. 10

Story Info
The conclusion.
5.2k words
4.63
40.8k
48
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darien was getting restless. She was never one to sit still for long periods and she had been locked up in this house for three long days. Rya had been great. She had catered to Darien. Church had told her to keep Darien comfortable. So far, there had been no call from Marcellus or Church. Rya kept a close eye on her friend, but knew Darien was getting close to either cabin fever or a nervous breakdown. Either way, Rya did not want to let anything happen to her. Darien sat in a chair by the window. She knew that whatever was going on wasn't as good as Rya was leading her to believe. She saw the worry stretch across Rya's face. She knew that with each passing day Rya grew more worried.

Rya chewed her bottom lip as she sat deep in thought. She wanted to know what was going on with Church. She wanted to know if Marcellus was okay. She needed to hear something. Her mind raced constantly with scenarios of what could be going on or what could have happened with them by now. Rya heard Darien enter the room. She saw the question in Darien's eyes and she still did not have an answer for her. She groaned inwardly. What was she going to do if this did not turn out well for all involved?

"Rya, I think its time you tell me everything that you know." Darien's statement was spoken so soundly that it gave Rya pause, but just for a minute.

"Darien, I'm sorry that you have been cooped up in this house for the past few days, but you have to trust that Marcellus planned this all out for your own good."

"Where is he?"

Rya saw the anger in Darien's eyes. She had long hated that look and right now, it served no purpose. "Don't look at me that way. I know how you feel, Darien."

Darien cut her off, "he is my husband, Rya, I have a right to know what is going on with him."

"Don't you dare use that tone with me. Don't you think for one minute that I am sitting here worried about Church Boy? He proposed to me one night and then the next night I am being delivered instructions from his attorney, so you tell me what the hell is going on, Darien?" Rya was now in her face. "I know you have been so caught up in worrying about Marcellus, that you have not given one thought about how Eric is doing. You have not given one thought to how I may be feeling at this point. So, to answer your question, when I get answers; you'll have answers" Rya stormed out of the room.

A few seconds later Darien heard a door slam and she flinched. She felt disgusted with herself. Rya had been right on every point. She had not been the friend to Rya that Rya had been to her. She had not considered her friend's feelings at all and now, along with being stuck God's knows where, she is without Rya's company. Darien let out a deep sigh then went to the kitchen. She had decided to do what she always did during times like this, bake.

A few hours later the aroma from the kitchen made Rya's stomach growl. She looked at her watch and realized she had not eaten anything today. She uncurled her legs from the window seat and went toward the scent of what Heaven might smell like. She entered the kitchen and the glorious smell found its way through her nostrils and right to her stomach. Darien turned at the sound of the kitchen door opening. She smiled at her friend. "I hope you have an appetite for all things gooey and sweet."

Rya got the plates down and found some milk in the refrigerator. She poured two large glasses of ice-cold milk and sat down. Darien brought over fresh sweet rolls and darkly rich chocolate cake. Darien and Rya sat in silence for a while and ate the sweet treats. Darien looked up to find Rya watching her. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I was just wondering how many rolls you are going to eat."

They both broke out in a fit of laughter and when they could laugh no more Darien reached across the table and took Rya's hand. "I'm sorry for being a bitch to you. It's just that I am so frustrated and worried. I'm scared, Ry."

"I'm sorry I don't have answers for you. It would be much easier if we at least knew where they were." Darien only nodded.

Rya helped Darien clean the kitchen then made her way back upstairs. Inside her room, she took a shower and got ready to read one of the many romance novels that lined the shelves. It was not too much longer that she dozed off.

Not long after dozing off Rya felt familiar hands caressing her legs. If she was dreaming, she didn't want to wake up. If she was awake, she didn't want to open her eyes and find out he wasn't there. She felt Church's hands glide up her leg until it reached the center of her femininity. She moaned and moved her body to give him better access as he gently massaged the tiny bud until her lips were slick with her juice. She began to grind against his hands as he raised her nightgown. She felt his lips kiss her intimately, sucking her clit and excitement into his mouth; that is when she opened her eyes. "Hey baby," she purred as she looked into Church's handsome face as he locked her legs over his shoulder and lifted her up until he was standing with his face buried deep between her legs. Rya held on to Church's head as he continued to lick her senseless. When she began to buck from her orgasm, he slid her legs down and slammed his ten-inch pole up into her while he stood in the middle of the room. Rya held on tight and then found his lips and began to kiss him. She tasted her essence on his lips and sucked his tongue deeper into her mouth. Church began to slowly slide in and out of her sweetness. He looked at her face as her expression went from one extreme of ecstasy to the next. He loved the faces she made. Her face always told him if he was hitting the right spot, and from her movements and expressions, he could tell she was ready to come at any moment. Church took hold of her tiny waist and began to fuck her hard the way she liked it. Rya was definitely his total package, a complete lady in the streets, but the most giving lover he had ever taken to his bed. Whatever he wanted she agreed. He was right now thinking of the time he had tied her to the bed and licked her from head to toe. He remembered her coming so hard that she cried. That thought alone had his balls churning and when Rya whispered, "fuck me, daddy" in his ear it sent him over board and he released into her. Rya immediately got to her knees and licked him clean. This led to his next eruption that sent rope after rope of his come down her throat.

Rya curled up next to Church with her head on his shoulder. "Where is Marcellus?"

Church grinned and replied, "Probably doing the same thing we just got finished doing, and what I want to do again right now." Then he entered her in one long swift move. Rya sighed and rode the wave of pleasure to her next orgasm.

Marcellus was still asleep. Darien watched her husband in this unguarded moment. He was relaxed with a look of peace and serenity on his face. What a handsome face, Darien thought. As she continued to look at him she took note of the little freckle on he left side of his nose. She noticed there were no creases in his forehead from stress. She kissed him softly and Marcellus did not move. The urge to pee took over and she moved to get out of bed.

Marcellus's arm snaked out and a caught her around her waist, "where are you going?" He asked sleepily.

"To pee." She felt him loosen his grip and mumble something that sounded like "hurry back."

Through his grogginess, Marcellus heard the shower running. He walked into the bathroom and the sight of Darien naked in the shower caressing her baby bump as she lathered her body made him instantly hard. He opened the shower door and slipped in behind her. He began gently rubbing her belly and kissing the side of her neck. Darien felt his erection snuggle between her ass cheeks and she sighed. This is home, Marcellus thought. This is where my wife is. This is where my children will live. This is where I am going to make love to my wife until she can't take it anymore. This is home. Wherever this woman is, is where my home is. He moved his hands between her legs. He found her magic button and begin to work her into a frenzy. Darien's breathing became heavy. Marcellus recognized the signs. He remembered how much she liked him to play with her pussy. He knew how wet should would get when he worked his fingers deep inside her. Marcellus knew each pant and every moan and what they meant. This was his wife and he was going to spend the rest of the day making love to her.

"Turn around." Darien did as she was told, and turned to face Marcellus. He knelt down to begin to kiss her stomach. "Hold on the wall for support." Marcellus began to flick her clit with his tongue.

"Mmm," Darien moaned.

Marcellus sucked her clit into his mouth and nibbled it.

"Yessss," She moaned again.

Marcellus lay flat on the shower floor and motioned for Darien to ease down until her pussy hovered above his waiting tongue. His tongue went deep into her pussy and Darien rode it, as he wanted her to. She reached behind her and began pumping his cock with her hands and Marcellus continued to tongue fuck her until she shook from her orgasm. Marcellus helped her from the shower and led her back to the bed.

"Let me please you, now." Darien sat on the bed completely naked and took Marcellus into her mouth. She couldn't take him all the way down her throat due to his girth but she did get half way down his shaft and rendered him speechless with the best blowjob he had ever known. Marcellus couldn't contain himself.

"Baby...I'm....coming." He tried to back away from her so that his cream landed on her breast, but Darien held onto his cock with her mouth and continued to suck. He let go and his come shot out filling her mouth. Very little escaped and she licked her lips seductively to catch it and then continued to swallow it down. Darien licked him clean and kissed the tip before crawling up on the bed on all fours.

"I know how you like it Marcellus, so fuck me baby. Fuck me nice and slow at first and then ride me hard."

Marcellus did not hesitate to climb up behind her and ease his dick home. They both moaned as Marcellus slowly slid in and out of her. Marcellus allowed Darien to take the lead. His rhythm was based on her moans and hip movement. He loved watching that honey colored ass pump back on his dick. He watched as her juices glistened on his dick. Nothing aroused him more than the smell of her sex. No matter where she was, he could pick up on her exclusive scent. Darien rose up to a kneeling position and began to play with her pussy and Marcellus drove into her.

"Yes, baby that's it. Play with that pussy for me." Marcellus moaned in her ear. He pinched her nipples that were extremely tender due to her pregnancy and heard her moan deep in her throat. Marcellus pulled her mouth toward him so he could taste her lips. His fingers slid into her unruly curls, he grabbed a handful as he pulled her head back so he could continue to have access to those full sweet lips.

Marcellus felt her pussy lips squeeze around his member. He knew she was about to come and knew that he wouldn't be too far behind her. With three hard strokes, they both came apart in each other's arms. Marcellus gathered her close to him in a spoon position with his nose buried in her freshly washed hair and they both fell asleep.

Hours later Darien arose to find Marcellus carrying a tray of food into the room. He placed the tray on the nightstand and sat down close to her. He leaned over and kissed her sweetly. "Good morning."

Darien smiled. "Good morning, yourself." She stretched and purred like a cat all the while watching him intently. "When are you going to tell me what happened?"

Marcellus bit into the pear that he plucked from the tray. He chewed slowly as he went back and forth in his mind on how much he should tell her. Should he tell her about the death threats from Carlo? Could he trust her to handle that they would soon have to move and settle somewhere else? Would she be able to let him lead her in this situation to ensure hers and their daughter's safety?

Marcellus took a deep breath. "Tesoro, you have to know that I love you by now, and that anything I do is for the safety of you and our daughter. The less you know the better."

Darien nodded. She would let it go for now. She could tell by the stress lines in his face that he was still leery of whatever had kept him away. She knew it had to do with Carlo and the thought of Carlo made her skin crawl. She sat up and kissed Marcellus on the shoulder. After not having her touch for so long, he felt a tingle go through him with the contact. "I love you, Marcellus. Nothing will ever change that." The sheet had fallen from around her and her nakedness was exposed. Marcellus drank in her form. Her face was glowing and her belly was protruding and smooth. He skimmed his hand down to her belly.

"How are you feeling?"

"I've never felt better." She smiled. The fact that he was here with her made everything better.

Marcellus continued to stare at her. He took in the clarity of her glowing skin. The swell of her stomach was visible. He kissed her there. "You, pregnant with my daughter, is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."

"You really know how to make a fat lady feel special." She was joking with him of course and he knew that.

"You are special to me, angel mio. The day you told me we were going to have a baby was the best day of my life until you became my wife." She had changed his whole world for the better and he had changed hers for the worst in his mind. He had felt guilty for that and had wanted to walk away from her to give her back the life she had. He had often thought about walking away from her so that her life would be drama free. He did not like the fact that Darien had to live in fear as long as she was with him. Church had talked him into coming here. Marcellus had been set to walk away from his new family. He had wanted Darien to have her life back. That carefree life that she was accustomed to before Hurricane Marcellus blew into it, but causing her more pain was not what he wanted to do. The thought of causing her more pain made him feel cowardly. Marcellus watched the gold flecks in her eyes dance with her happiness because he was there. This is how he wanted to remember her if anything were to ever separate them.

Darien watched as the storm cloud rolled into Marcellus' eyes. She eased closer to him and first kissed his lips and then his temple. She continued to kiss him until the darkness went away and the light returned to his eyes. Marcellus leaned into her kisses as the tension eased. He wrapped his wife in his arms and drifted to sleep in peace.

It had been two days since Marcellus and Church reunited with their women. They sat in the office of the house discussing the next move. They had been closed up in that office for about four hours when they heard the smoke alarm go off. They both started for the door, when Marcellus pulled Church by the arm. "That's coming from the kitchen," he whispered to Church.

"We should check it out." Church was anxious.

"You don't get it." Marcellus paused and went over to the window. His suspicions confirmed. He saw one of Carlo's men standing by the gate and another posted on the side entrance to the house. He took his stainless steel 9mm from the desk drawer. He checked the clip and saw that is was fully loaded.

"What's up?" Church asked as he too checked his gun.

"Darien has never burned anything as long as I've known her. That is her way of telling us that they are in trouble. Look outside. Fats is at the gate. That means Big Baby is at the side entrance and Carlo has my wife and Rya somewhere in this house." He turned to Church. "I hope you are not ready to die."

"Not today, man. Not today."

The men eased out of the office and checked the hallway for any sign of Carlo or the girls. Nothing. "Go the back way," Church, said to Marcellus. "I will take the front." Marcellus nodded and went toward the back stairs that he knew led to the kitchen.

Church went down the front stairs. He saw nothing, but no longer heard the smoke alarm, which let him know that Carlo had discovered Darien's trick. He went out the front door and silently came up behind Big Baby. Church put the gun up to his head and in the coldest voice, Big Baby had ever heard said, "I'll see you in hell" and with one silenced shot to the temple Big Baby dropped to the ground. Church went in search of Fats. He went toward the gate where he knew Fats was keeping watch. He saw Marcellus walk up behind Fats and without so much as a word snap his neck. Marcellus looked over at Church and motioned for him to go back into the house through the front door. Marcellus would go in through the back.

Marcellus walked through the kitchen and saw no one. He heard Carlo's voice coming from the family room and we quietly entered. Church was standing on the other side of the room. Both men noted that Carlo had the girls sitting on the sofa, both of their hands tied with rope that looked too tight. Marcellus saw that Geronimo, Carlo's number one hit man, stood behind the girls. Geronimo stood at least six feet five inches. He was muscled from head to toe and had no qualms about delivering death to anyone.

"Marcellus, so nice of you to join us," Carlo said without turning to face him. Darien looked in the direction to the entrance and saw Marcellus standing there. Marcellus winked at her and she looked away. "I assume Church is with you, which means you have probably killed my two men outside."

"You assume correctly, Carlo. What is this about? I owe you nothing."

"On the contrary il mio amico." Carlo turned to look at Marcellus.

"We have never been friends Carlo." Marcellus' voice had gotten lower. Darien recognized it for what it was an attempt to keep his anger in check.

"Now, now Marcellus, we have always been friends. You have always been one of my favorite business associates. I have considered you like family." Carlo's Italian accent was thicker than usual. Marcellus knew that meant Carlo was close to snapping. His mind began to race with what to do to get the girls out of the house safely.

Marcellus looked over to Church. Church sized up Geronimo and looked over at Rya. She sat so still that if you didn't know better you would think she wasn't breathing. It was her way of staying calm. She had told Church once before she just goes to her quiet place and stays there. Church looked over at Darien and saw that she was rubbing her belly, favoring one spot. The baby must be kicking he thought. What were they going to do to get them out of here?

"Carlo this is between us. Let the girls go."

Carlo gave a look in Marcellus direction that all but said go to hell. Marcellus took it for what it was, a threat to his family. Marcellus stood firm as he watched Carlo's tangent unfold. Carlo stood near the fireplace and watched Marcellus stand there so confident. "What's this about Carlo?"

"I'm making sure you keep your promise."

"Carlo, I paid my debt to you. I have to be done. There is too much at stake now."

Carlo smiled, but it never reached his eyes. "Your commitment is to me." He emphasized his words by pointing to himself. "Your loyalty is to me."

"My loyalty is to my wife and child." Marcellus had a determined, but confused look on his face.

"I was your family before she came along." Carlo was ranting. "You knew nothing about this business and I brought you in and showed you the ropes. You were supposed to take over, not bow out."

So that's what it was about, Carlo's legacy was at stake. Marcellus had to admit the old man had treated him like a son. He had at one time admitted to Marcellus that all of this could be his if he just stuck to his plan, but Marcellus had done the one thing Carlo had never expected and that one thing was falling in love. Carlo could not understand that. He had told Marcellus about Karina. He did not understand how Marcellus could now turn his back on him as well.

12