Dancefloor

Story Info
The music takes you over.
1.7k words
4.31
29.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The club is packed with people enjoying the night. The music rages on and on, the dancefloor is packed with people paying worship to the DJ. The beat of the music is hypnotic as I watch you dance. The song seems endless and you move with every beat. I lay my drink on the counter and walk towards you, moving through the throngs of people to where you are moving, swaying, dancing to the music. You see me coming and smile a mischievous smile, turning your back to me but putting a little extra movement in your hips. You look amazing tonight – you're hair long and flowing to your shoulders, your tight top showing off your gorgeous breasts, with just a hint of cleavage on display. Your skirt leaves little to the imagination and as you move shows just a hint of the bottom of your ass.

I move behind you, closer and closer until I'm almost touching you, and you can sense my body close to yours. I see you trying to peak ever so subtly over your shoulder, looking to see just how close I am to you. My eyes trace your body, moving down from your neck that is exposed by the movement of your hair, down your back, over your perfect ass and down your gorgeous legs. You look so hot – so fuckable.

I press ever so slightly against you, pressing against your fantastic ass. My hands gently slide down your arms, barely touching as I feel you move in time to the music against me, both exciting and frustrating my hardening cock. I see you smile seductively to yourself as you feel my cock swelling against you, and you move your ass with more vigour, pressing back into me harder, letting my cock slide between the cheeks of your ass. I try to kiss your neck but you pull away, but your ass never loses contact with my cock. You smile back at me then turn back around, this time pressing your body fully against me, being forced back by the people around us.

I kiss your ear, sucking and nibbling at you as my hands slide down your body and hold your hips. You press back with more urgency, pressing yourself hard against my throbbing cock, straining so hard against my trousers. I want you; I need you. My hands travel up your body as I begin to kiss and bite your neck, my urge to have you right here and now growing with every movement, with every beat, with every surge of the dancefloor. My hands move up and over your breasts, your perfect breasts. I feel your nipples pressing against the sheerness of your top. I know you're turned on by this and I know how you want this to end.

I turn you around and force you backwards, through the crowd of people until you feel a wall against your back. We're in the corner of the dancefloor, at the same time surrounded by people yet completely isolated, with the eyes of all the dancefloor worshippers directed at their priest, their messiah, their DJ. But our eyes are directed elsewhere, only at each other. I can see the lust in your eyes and no doubt you can see the lust in mine as my hands move over your body. We don't kiss, just touch, hold, press, feel, want. I cup your breasts again as you rub your hands over my chest. My hands move over you, under your top and push your bra up and over your breast. I feel your nipple, hard, and play with it between my thumb and forefinger. My other hand slides down over your ass, cupping it roughly as my urges become stronger and stronger. Your hands are not idle either; one hand is grabbing roughly as my shirt as your other slides down from my chest over my stomach, down towards my throbbing cock. You smile as you feel how hard I am, how much I want you and you begin to stroke it's length through the fabric of my trousers.

Finally we kiss. We kiss passionately, deeply. Our tongues slide aggressively between our mouths. I feel your hand grabbing my hair, pulling me deeper into the kiss as you continue to stroke my hard cock. I kiss you back and slide my hand under your skirt, not wanting to pause, not wanting to prolong anything, but just to feel how wet you are, how much you want this. My hand rubs against your panties, finding them soaked, the lips of your pussy easily able to be felt by my wandering hands. But this is not enough. I need more than just to feel over your panties. You bite my lip as I push your panties aside and immediately slide a finger roughly inside you. You groan into my mouth at this sudden contact and I see you close your eyes and shudder. My finger slides in and out of your pussy, feeling how wet and how tight it is and how it aches to be full.

The music goes on. The club is just as busy, the dancefloor just as packed. Bodies surround us as we continue to touch each other, as my finger slides inside you, as your fingers unzip my trousers, as your hand fishes out my cock. We don't care if anyone can see. We don't even look. All we see is each other, our bodies, our lust and the music. You begin to move your hips with the thrusting of my fingers, which in turn is moving with the beat of the music. Another finger slides into you, my two fingers fucking you harder and rougher as you fully free my cock and begin to slide your hand up and down, enjoying feeling my hard cock in your hand. We kiss manically, the lust fully taking over.

The bodies of the dancers are close to us, almost touching, but I'm too far gone to care. I slide me fingers out of you and pull your leg over my hip. I need you. I see you gasp, realising just how far this is about to go. Your eyes dart from side to side, the fear of getting caught, of getting fucked in front of so many people taking over. My hand cups your face, diverting your eyes back towards me, and then I kiss you and once more you see only me, only us, and you relax against my lips.

My cock throbs as it brushes against your pussy and my cock easily slides between your lips. You begin to move again and my cock slides between your lips, brushing ever so lightly against your clit, coating my cock with your juices. And then it happens; swiftly, suddenly, roughly. My cock slides easily deep inside your tight pussy, entering you fully with one swift thrust. You gasp and groan into my mouth, the walls of your pussy contracting tightly against my cock as you immediately fall into an orgasm. Your head falls against my shoulder as you recover from the overwhelming sensations of my cock entering you, of the situation that we're in, of getting fucked so publicly. As you recover you look up to see a handful of revellers, a couple of men, a couple of women looking curiously over at us, seeing their look of realisation as they discover our actions.

You have no time to panic though. My cock continues to move inside you, sliding in and out of your pussy, making you groan and forget about who might be watching, but only focusing on the pleasure deep inside you. You begin to move back against me, our bodies not only moving with each other but with the music. Our movements are caught up in the dance, and we fuck each other with every beat, moving with the tempo, slowing when the music lulls and quickly rising to a furious crescendo as the music becomes euphoric. The tempo begins to really kick in, and our fucking does the same. We fuck furiously. You tear at my hair, pull at my shirt, kiss me, bite me as I press you hard against the wall, my cock fucking you deeper and deeper, harder and harder. Our hands roam over each others bodies as we fuck, my hands squeezing your ass, your tits, pulling your nipples. I bite at your neck as I push ever harder inside you.

We're both close. You can feel my cock begin to grow inside you, you can hear me groan into your ear as I bite and nibble at your earlobes. You can feel your orgasm approach as you thrust back against me, pulling me ever deeper inside you. You look up and there is a group of people no longer moving to the music, but focussed only on the two people fucking against the wall, on us. Feeling their eyes watching you is too much and sends you straight into another orgasm, this one far more powerful than any you've had before. You cum hard and long, your orgasm sweeping over and over you as you keep your focus on the crowd, on all the people watching you get fucked. Again the orgasm sweeps over you as you see the people, men and women, all with lust in their eyes. You feel my groaning into your ear as the power of your orgasm sends me over the edge, and you feel my cum spurting inside you, filling you.

We both subside, our orgasms over, our bodies spent. You rest your head against my shoulder and smile, not to me, but to the people who watched. They smile back appreciatively then turn back to their music, this sideshow over. They begin to dance as you slowly rock against my body. My cock, once so hard but now spent, slides out of you and you can feel my cum dribbling against your leg. You look up at me and kiss me, not with the passion of our previous kiss, but with a gentleness that befits the situation. We rearrange ourselves, trying to hide any evidence of what we just did and walk away, leaving the people of the dancefloor to once again have all their focus on the music.