Dancin' For The Groceries Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leeza righted herself in the same manner then spread her feet wider. She repeated the movement once again; this time she noticed more eyes on her accompanied by smiles instead of questioning stares.

Perched on her heels, barely touching her thighs with her fingertips she glided her hands up her legs, pushing her dress up as she went. Embarrassment flushed over her and she could feel the heat in her cheeks.

Righting herself once more she turned quickly, equilibrium slightly off caused another stumble. When her head stopped spinning she bent forward with her ass toward the patrons. She watched their response from between her parted legs; once again she touched herself.

She swayed slightly then righted too quickly and fell to the floor. Not exactly how she expected that move to end up but played it off by rolling slowly across the floor, legs stretched high in the air, hands caressed the floor.

"How old are you lady?" the boss asked with a cocked brow as he watched Elizabeth move her lean body.

"I'm thirty two, sir. I have two children and I really need the money, otherwise I wouldn't be here."

"Damn! You sure look good for your age and your moves aren't too bad either. You got the job. Can you start today?"

Excited that she'd gotten the job, she stumbled off the stage and thanked the boss in person with a big hug. He pulled her closer when he felt her hardened nipples press into his flabby chest. Elizabeth pushed back and he loosened his grip.

"Okay, okay. Now get that tight ass of yours back up there and give us some more. You guys wanna see more skin from our newest dancer Luscious Leeza, don't you?" the owner asked in a feeble attempt to get Elizabeth motivated and moving around the stage more.

The more men ogled her; the more nervous she became. When the fear overwhelmed her she'd just close her eyes and the vision of the roaches was incentive enough to do better. After her first song, Leeza was still in her dress. The second song, She's Got Legs by ZZ Top had her grooving nicely and during that song she removed her dress.

Applause confirmed the patron's approval when her dress fell to the floor. By the third song, Come Together by Aerosmith, she'd removed her bra, after a short battle with the clasp. She tried to swing the garment over her head on her finger but instead of looking sexy she felt foolish and quite embarrassed when the garment fell over her face then dropped to the floor between her feet.

After her set on stage, the owner called her to a corner of the room. He offered her a drink in hopes it would relax her but she declined accepting water instead. They talked about her wage and then she was sent to finish her shift. She followed Candi's lead to learn the ropes and which men to stay away from.

"Trust me, you don't wanna get into it with any of the other girls for takin' their clients do you you? You'll learn to tell the "regulars" from the guys that are here for the first time or the ones that rarely come in," Candi told her as they refreshed themselves before heading to the floor.

****

"Helen, I got a job! I'd rather not tell you where it is if you don't mind."

"Oh don't tell me you are working at a strip club are you?"

"Yes," she answered, embarrassed at her decision, but knew it was what she had to do for her kids. "I'm just gonna do it 'til I save enough money to get out of that hell hole they call an apartment and then I wanna go to school so I can get a respectable job. Something I can be proud to tell my kids about. How did you know?"

"I know you. I know you will do whatever it takes to make a better life for your kids. That's how. I won't get on you about your decision if you promise not to get sucked into it because of the money. So when do you start?"

"I already have. It'll work out perfect with the kids and school things. I start at eleven am and work 'til four pm. I just have to get the kids in latch key after school."

"I didn't think those places were open that early. I'd think the girls that work at night would get more money too. Why didn't you ask for that shift?"

"I wasn't offered a choice. All new dancers start with this shift I guess. Then as they bring in more money they go to nights; at least that was my impression. I'll worry about what to do with the kids after latchkey if I'm there that long."

"So, what's the place like? I've never been to one."

"It's dark, well dimly lit actually. If it were dark the men wouldn't be able to see anything would they," she giggled slightly. "It's very smoky. The owner's a jerk, as is the bartender and the girls are all so young. I feel like a mother hen in there, but I have to grin and bear it at least for a while. I'll be okay, don't worry."

****

In order to make more tips, Elizabeth knew she'd need different clothes for work. She searched through her closet for something she could alter, but nothing she owned seemed appropriate.

The children were doing okay at the moment and thanks to the waitress at the diner, the children had enough food for the week.I won't spend too much, but in order to make the tips I have to dress the part better.

After her first day she'd taken part of her tips and went to the mall. Most of her time was spent at Value Village to get a comfortable pair of shoes then a skirt, blouse and dress she could alter into sexier outfits when she returned home.This looks close to what Candi wore yesterday,she thought to herself and draped the items over her arm before she headed to the checkout. Her last stop was at Fredrick's of Hollywood for a new bra, panties and hosiery from the clearance racks.

With the stares she'd been getting from staff as well as customers, she wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible. "Will that be cash or charge?"

"Cash, please."

"Thank you for shopping with us and you have fun with that clothing," the young sales girl mumbled when Elizabeth exited the store.

When she arrived home, she took the skirt from the bag and shortened its length by several inches then cut slits about every inch or so from the new hem to her hip. She took the blouse and altered the bodice to fit snug against her breasts and abs, replaced the buttons with snaps for easy removal and cut a slit in each arm from the cuff to her shoulder to show more skin before she'd take everything off.

Elizabeth's second day went better than her first as far as the dancing. She picked up ideas from watching Candi and the others dance and when their set was over she watched them mingle with the patrons. The girls seemed to love the attention, or at least they appeared to enjoy it.

It was a completely different experience for Elizabeth though. The bar allowed touching, but Candi told her, "it wasn't mandatory; whatever a dancer feels comfortable with goes, but if you want to make the big bucks you learn to let them touch."

Each day after work she'd cry the entire way home. Once home she'd sit and sulk for a few minutes about her situation and the lack of self-pride she'd felt after those men threw money at her breasts and tried to get her to let them touch her while giving a lap dance.

The smoke filled bar did nothing for her breathing, not to mention her skin. When she'd finished crying she stepped into the hot shower. The steam aided her breathing as the water washed away germs and scents of the various men from her flesh. She hated to have her children come home and smell those things on her.

Elizabeth managed to stay at that particular bar for two weeks. Her last day she lied when she told the owner that she couldn't do this anymore because of a conflict with her children's schedule. She needed different hours and therefore had to look elsewhere for employment. The owner wished her luck as she walked outside.

With some experience under her belt, albeit only a couple weeks, yet more than she had two weeks prior, Elizabeth once again pounded the pavement in search of a more upscale establishment; one that respected their dancers and had a descent clientele.

If one more sleazy lowlife in desperate need of a shower, not to mention teeth gropes my breasts, my ass, or tries to kiss me I'm gonna vomit. I'm sure they're everywhere, but hopefully not in abundance,Elizabeth thought to herself while she walked.

It didn't take her long. Up the street about three blocks she spotted a "gentleman's club." "That has to be better than the last place," she mumbled under her breath as she approached and entered. The music wasn't ungodly loud and the ambience seemed more relaxed as she watched girls chat to patrons and some on the well lit stage.

"Do you have auditions for dancers, sir?" she asked the bouncer at the door.

"Hold on a minute." The tall muscular gentleman walked toward the back room, only to return with a sophisticated looking female. "She can answer your questions better than I can ma'am."

Elizabeth repeated her question to the woman. "Well, normally we only do them on Wednesday nights, but seeing as we are short some girls this week I can give you one now, if you're ready."

"Great!" Elizabeth removed her coat and once again, all eyes were upon her. "I can change into something else if you'd like," she offered toward the woman with disapproving glance.

"We are a little more upscale that that dear, as you can see. You can change back there." The woman pointed to a closed door to the left of the stage.

The room was very small, but adequate for changing outfits. Elizabeth reappeared moments later in the black dress she'd worn to the first bar two weeks ago. She didn't change her shoes though, still wearing the black platform wedge as before. She was stunning and felt sexier this time as she sauntered slowly toward the side of the stage.

Elizabeth slowly glanced around the rectangular shaped room, watching the faces of the men seated at the rail and in the booths. She'd hoped to make eye contact with at least one of them so that when her set ended she'd have an idea of where she was headed.

The men here were more gentleman-like in their actions toward the dancers on and off stage. Most of them wore suits or sport coats and they all had teeth; at least the ones that smiled at her did. There wasn't any groping as far as she could see and the seating area was much more open; seats weren't stacked right on top of each other.

The layout afforded plenty of space to move if she decided to comply with a patron's request. It was still smoky, but when it was evident of being bothersome the ceiling fans would clear the air quickly.

She recalled the many things Candi taught her during the past weeks and applied some of them here. She'd never had a problem talking to strangers, which helped in an establishment such as this.

When her set ended she'd saunter around the room in search of that one "special" man, that one who caught her eye and locked into her gaze. She'd approach gently, "are you enjoying yourself?" she'd whisper against his ear.

"I most certainly am, now that you're here beside me."

"Would you like to go someplace a little more private? I'll get you all warmed up and then put a smile on that handsome face of yours," Leeza asked as she pressed her breasts against his arm, her hand slid down his back stopping just before his ass. The man nodded in agreement.

"Please follow me." Elizabeth grasped the man's hand gently and led him toward one of the small rooms. The bouncer stood at the door and took the man's money. When the man was seated, Leeza began her dance, her tease. The heart pounding rhythm aided her movements to tease and please.

She moved seductively around her client with minimal distance, yet close enough for him to inhale her delectable scent. She could sense his desire to touch her, but she wasn't quite ready for contact yet.

"You dance beautifully, Leeza. I heard you're new, but you don't dance like it." The man tried hard to contain himself. His hands would rise to her hips; almost touching as he followed her moves with his eyes as well.

Unsure of how far to go, that first dance didn't last long and the gentleman seemed a bit put off by her sudden dismissal, but attributed it to her being new and still unsure of what to do. When she left the room she made sure she invited him back again to see her.

She was stunning for her age. Her breasts, firm beneath her silken dress; her abs toned. Her stomach lacked the identification that she had bared two children. Her thick hair, full and bouncy, glistened under the seductive glow from lights above. Her full, red, lustrous lips against her natural olive skin tone portrayed her as every bit the seductress she'd been during her shift.

"Well hello beautiful, I'm so happy to see you here today," Elizabeth's least favorite client said when she walked in the back door.

"Well it's nice to see you here too sugar," she lied again.

She hung her coat in the dressing room and fixed her hair and make-up before she began her set on stage. Her music was fast and she did her best to keep up. The men at the rail pointed to the gold pole at the side of the stage. They wanted to see the fantasy of themselves between her toned thighs as she'd bend and squat around that shiny pole.

Leeza began her act, touching herself as she locked eyes with the patrons.

To be continued