Dancing Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers

"No," I managed to get out. "more the other way around."

"Really?" he asked, surprise and disbelief clear from his tone.

"Yes, really. I didn't mean to, my mind just ran away from me for a moment. I was just thinking about how beautiful your cock is, and then I started thinking it would feel perfect inside me. I am sorry."

He seemed to be thinking that over for some time, and I hoped he wasn't too concerned about it. When he did start speaking it was more like confusion that came across.

"Why would you want that?" He sounded genuinely puzzled.

I decided to be honest with him and hope this didn't scare him away.

"Because it would feel good. It's something I've enjoyed in the past but not for a very long time, and I know I would love it even more with you because it would be making love not fucking. I'm not asking you to do it, you know, so don't worry."

"I just hadn't thought about it, you wanting me that way. No-one ever offered me their ass, they always wanted mine. I'm not sure I could do it, I'd be too afraid of hurting you."

"You wouldn't hurt me. But to repeat, I am not asking you, it was just an idle thought my mind ran off with. We don't ever have to do it."

"I'll think about it. I want to be able to do things that you'd enjoy too, at some point. It's just hard for me to let myself go like that."

"You don't have to keep pushing yourself just to keep me happy. I am happy, and tonight you've made me very happy. Although, I do need to change my clothes!"

I went to get another pair of bottoms out of my drawer, not wanting to sleep in clothes that were wet and sticky now and would be crusty by morning. When I went to leave the room with them, Matt stopped me.

"You can change here. I still want to see you, even if you aren't hard."

I hadn't been, entirely, but his request and his shy look when he first asked had me standing back to attention pretty quickly. It wasn't sure he was ready for this, but the burning look he was giving me now made me decide it was something he'd have to see sooner or later. I guessed seeing a hard dick in reality was another big step forward for him, but right now I was more nervous than he was. I swallowed hard.

"You know, maybe I should take that shower anyway."

Buy me some time, and perhaps I could calm myself a little. Him bounding out of the bed totally naked put paid to that idea. He really wanted to do this. I knew I was shaking slightly as he followed me, and I could almost feel his eyes on my body. I'd never felt nervous naked before now, but somehow this situation was making me feel it. I couldn't even look back at him as I turned the shower on and dropped my trousers.

There was a low whistle, and Matt's voice echoed in the room.

"Nice ass."

My head shot round, slightly blushing.

"You're not helping."

"You're nervous?" he asked, surprised, then realising what my problem was. "You think you're going to freak me out. I'm ready, honestly, I want to see you. And if you're thinking I'm going to run screaming when I see the size of you, I'm ready for that too. It's not like I haven't felt it against me, I know you're big."

He said that now, but it was a bit different actually seeing it. I was more than two inches longer than him fully erect, and thicker too. Before Ben no-one had let me take them, but he loved being pounded by a huge cock and never wanted to fuck me. I stepped into the shower, still keeping my back to Matt while I got the spray on me. It was slightly cooler than I liked, but I thought it might help me. However, I and my cock were acutely aware that Matt was watching my every move. Then, somehow, he started a commentary that made sure I couldn't resist.

"You look gorgeous. All that toned muscle covered in fur, it's much better than a teddy bear, and all mine. You have no idea what the sight of you does to me or how much I want to see you come. You cheated earlier, you know. I want to see that giant cock of yours hard and aching as you stroke it until you shoot. I want to see your face show your pleasure when you come for me."

I was groaning at his words, softly spoken and revealing his need, plus when he claimed me as his it went through my body as a shudder of pleasure. I had my cock in my hand already by the time he told me he wanted to see me stroking it, and I turned to let him see, losing my nerves. I could only stroke harder when I saw he was also erect and stroking himself gently, his eyes on my body. They flicked down as soon as I turned, but he didn't seem afraid, there was just a smile growing on his face.

"Wow. That is impressive," he said, eyes twinkling as they just kept watching my hand moving over it. Since my eyes became glued on his matching movements, I had no idea from then on what his expression showed, but he seemed to be very happy looking at me if the erection he was caressing was any indication.

Despite the fact I had come only a few minutes before, the effect of his words and watching at him pleasuring himself were already starting to make me wonder how long I could last. His soft moans were drowned out by my much louder ones, the room echoing with the sounds of our solo and mutual enjoyment. The memory of having his beautiful dick in my mouth suddenly came back to me, and that was it.

I shot my load across the room towards him. I couldn't have reached him even fully charged, but my cock certainly tried. I stood on shaky legs, my eyes still glued to his movements, and a moment later he groaned loudly, his cock spurting in my direction. I would have liked another taste, but I was leaning against the wall for support and couldn't move fast enough. Our releases lay in drops on the floor and I carefully stepped around it to reach my gorgeous angel.

His legs parted to let me get close and I got him into my arms, feeling him wrap himself around me. Our cocks met, both twitching at the contact even though we were spent. I felt the remnants of our releases between us and as sexy as that felt, it wasn't going to be very nice once it dried, so I picked him up and carried him to the shower with me. Matt started to giggle when he realised what I was doing, and to my immense relief, he didn't seem concerned that I had his ass firmly in my hands or that my cock was now dangling between his legs, semi-erect already. He trusted his big teddy bear and I couldn't be happier.

* * * * * *

For the first time we slept together naked, and when I woke our morning erections were pressed together as closely as the rest of us. The realisation made me moan, and that caused Matt to wake too, even though it was still early and our alarm hadn't gone off. Our eyes met and his seemed to go wide when he felt what I was already feeling. He didn't back away from me though, a smile started to spread across his face, and he started to wriggle against me, making the pair of us moan.

"Don't tease," I told him, not very convincingly as I was enjoying this just as much as he apparently was.

"Who's teasing? I just had a good idea," he replied, a cheeky grin now spreading across his face.

I didn't get chance to think of a good reply, he was on top of me a moment later, forcing me to roll onto my back. Then he started to grind against me with purpose and I was lost in the sensations of our cocks rubbing together and his lithe body sliding against mine. When he kissed me as well I went into overdrive, possessing his mouth far more aggressively than I had ever done before.

My mind was a whirl of emotions and my body so highly sensitised by being against his that it didn't seem long, or certainly not long enough, before I cried out, feeling my cock throb and spurt between us. His breathy moan of my name came only a couple of seconds later with his release, the warmth and stickiness spreading between us and mixing together to mark us both.

It took a while for me to come back down to earth, or at least it felt that way. I had no idea what actually being with him would feel like, and one blowjob last night seemed to have broken down a hell of a lot of his barriers. That had been incredible, and he was amazing. I let my love shine in my eyes when I could open them again, and moaned again at the sight of him in the afterglow. He was just too cute for words.

"You were right, that was a good idea!"

He giggled, and I felt it through my body as well.

"That was mind blowing. Probably the best idea I've ever had. Remind me to ravish you more often."

I raised one eyebrow in question. "Are you really going to need reminding how good that feels?"

"Hell yes. Lots and lots of times!" he replied grinning.

I laughed with him for a little while, then started to kiss him again since that was one of my favourite things to do when I woke up. After the frantic bump and grind I might have a new favourite though. I reluctantly stopped when the alarm went off, knowing we had to go to work, and I could tell from his face he was thinking pretty much the same as me -- he didn't want to stop.

"We have to get cleaned up baby, I don't think we can go in stuck together and naked like this. We can play again later, if you want to."

"Why wouldn't I? That was great, last night was great, I'm so happy right now I want to give it another go right this second!"

He wasn't entirely joking, there was a noticeable hardness pressing into me. I was concerned about his sudden rush of sexuality, even though I wasn't quite sure why I should be complaining.

"Just so long as you're doing this for the right reasons. I need to know that you aren't doing this for me because you're still worried I'll leave if you don't."

He looked kind of uncertain. "Please stop worrying about me. I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing it because of you." He pulled a face. "That didn't make sense... I want you, so badly I can't stop myself. I'm still nervous, but I want to be with you in every way I can even if it scares me a little. I trust you, you're the only man I've ever wanted like this, and that includes before. Every day we spend together makes me forget a little more of the bad things that happened to me. Yes, I am afraid that you'll leave me, but only because I can't believe I've been so lucky as to find you in the first place. I still don't quite believe I deserve you, even though I know that is crazy."

I kissed him hard before I answered, moved beyond words at what he was saying to me.

"You deserve far more than me you know. It's me who's been lucky, and I know it. You are gorgeous, kind, funny, talented, sexy... I could go on forever. You need to start believing in yourself, and I know that is difficult. I was convinced that what happened to me was my fault for a long time, and for a long time after that I didn't let anyone close. You broke down my barriers too, made me start thinking of being with someone real, and I've never wanted anyone more than you, even though I thought it could never happen. I'm not going to leave you, you're my forever, til we are old and grey, or bald if that happens first."

I hoped he'd be as happy at what I'd said as I was to hear his declarations. I thought he'd smile at the grey and bald bit. I expected the kiss he gave me, which made my toes curl and my cock spring back to full attention. In a million years I'd never have imagined him saying what he did when he finally pulled back from our kiss.

"Marry me?"

"What?"

"You heard. Like you said, forever until we are old and grey, so I'm asking you to marry me."

I was lost for words, complete disbelief shutting my brain down and clearly showing on my face as he looked down at me expecting some kind of answer. One word, three little letters, but I couldn't seem to form it. I shocked him as I rolled us over, pressing him into the mattress with my body and kissing him senseless until I could speak again.

"Yes," I murmured breathlessly. "God, yes, I'll marry you."

"For a moment there I though you were going to freak out, not say yes," he replied, obviously relieved.

"I was too surprised to speak love. I never thought you'd ask me, I figured it would be me, and I was still too worried you would say no."

"I wouldn't have, but I'm glad I got up the courage. I'm also glad about this," he said wriggling under me.

I thought he meant the fact we were both hard for a moment, but then I realised what he meant as he put his arms around me.

"You're not worried about me being on top of you like this."

He smiled up at me. "No, I'm loving it. I can't move, but I really don't want to."

He ended his sentence with such a sexy grin and look I would have started to work my way down his body to make love to him if the alarm hadn't gone off again, louder and more annoying this time.

"Damn, I'll have to hold that thought until this evening," I said, rolling off him to a moan of disappointment.

"I look forward to it. Can't we just call in sick? I seem to have some kind of circulation problem..." he tailed off, looking down at his hard cock and smiling at me.

"As tempting as that is, no we can't. It would be unprofessional, and on top of that we have the same understudy. I can't see how he could play two parts at once, can you?"

"Would be funny when he had to snog himself though!"

I laughed as I stood up, my legs slightly shaky. "Come on my angel. I'll help wash you down if you get out of bed now. Otherwise you'll have to shower alone."

My laughter only got harder when he jumped out of bed to follow me, clearly as keen on that idea as I was, and we both enjoyed washing the other even if we didn't have nearly long enough. Another thing we would have to try again later.

* * * * * *

On our way to work Matt filled me in on the rest of his plan. It seemed he had spent far longer thinking about this than I could have imagined, and it certainly wasn't spur of the moment, it was just that it seemed to him a perfect moment to ask. We spent the following weeks planning the wedding in secret, not from our families, but from our colleagues. It wasn't as though they didn't think we were already sickeningly in love, so they didn't notice we were even more happy than usual.

The last day of the plays run we had a matinee and an evening performance. There was a rumour that since we were still packing out every night there would be another run in a larger venue to come, but we were all treating it as the last night anyway. The writer and director had arranged for drinks and dancing at a nearby plush hotel after the evening performance. Matt had arranged for a meal in between the two performances for everyone as a thank you for the support they had given both of us.

It was only when the two of us entered arm in arm, probably grinning like madmen, and the Registrar started to speak that they realised they were also here for our wedding. I heard a few sounds of surprise, but to be honest the only thing I could focus on was Matt, who seemed to be glowing with happiness. It didn't help me concentrate that we had agreed to wear our stage outfits to the ceremony. Mine was quite a smart shirt and trousers, but his was the tiny little waistcoat and bare chest that drove me wild every time I looked at him, and I was fairly sure he knew it.

The cheers and clapping when we were finally declared partners were better than any ovation we received in the theatre, and the kiss we gave each other was a lot more passionate than any we had ever done on stage, even if it was toned down from what we would have done in private. Afterwards it was just a whirlwind of congratulations from everyone there, and Matt and I introducing each other to family and old friends who had made it down despite the short notice.

We ended up with so much to do in so short a time that by the time I kissed Matt during the final performance it was only the second proper kiss we'd had since we got married, and I made far more of it than I normally would. The sparkle in his eyes when we drew away from each other promised a lot more later, and I barely made it through the rest of the show with my mind on my new husband.

As we all took our bows at the end, I grasped his hand tight and smiled at him, knowing we were at least one step closer to being alone and doing some of the things that were racing round my head, probably his too. The director came on stage to thank us all, and I could barely pay attention to what he was saying when I had my love beside me.

"It falls to me to say a few words, as this is our last performance. Thank you to all the cast and crew for your hard work and making this such a success. I have good news for everyone, in that we have another venue lined up and will be performing this play again in the very near future."

I know we all looked surprised, not knowing it was all agreed, but I certainly had no problem with doing more shows as I loved this play and it meant a lot to me now as it had led me to Matt.

"I think I should also say, that despite the underhand tactics used to get us there," he continued, grinning, "all of us would like to say congratulations to Aaron and Matt, who got married earlier today. Come and take another bow guys."

I know I was bright red when he started to tell everyone, and worse when he indicated we step forward, but Matt was dragging me anyway, clearly less embarrassed by this than I was. As we took another bow the audience clapped hard, and I grinned at Matt. I would have probably stopped blushing if the director hadn't continued.

"We'd also like to say, that although we know it is your wedding night, you will be expected at the aftershow party, at least for a little while, and we thought it would be nice for you to have one more moment on stage to get you both back for not telling us about the wedding until we were there. So if the audience don't mind, we will have a repeat of the scene that brought you two together."

When Matt and I stopped being shocked at the mention of our wedding night in front of hundreds of people, the director was gone, the lighting had been changed, and the only people still on stage were the guys who did the dance routine with us, all waiting in place. Matt looked at the horror showing on my face and laughed.

"Come on, you can do this. I know you can dance now, and it is kind of fitting. We should have known they wouldn't let this slide without embarrassing us somehow. Later you can show me your fantastic rhythm in private," he whispered, grinning.

The music struck up as soon as we assumed our starting positions, and I managed to move fairly gracefully through the routine. I still wasn't anywhere near as good as the other guys, but I didn't care. I was a lot better than when I started, and I had the best teacher in the world, who was now mine forever even if I couldn't dance.

I got him back for his teasing when I insisted on a proper and passionate kiss at the end of the routine, forgetting about the audience and the cast. I pulled his body right into mine and explored his mouth fully, even grabbing his ass while I did it. After a moment of surprise, he just did the same back to me, until we both came back to reality to the whoops and catcalls from the cast by us and a good portion of the audience as well. Beyond shame now we took another few bows, before running off stage, hand in hand and grinning broadly, as the curtain dropped.

The after party was slow and not as much fun as it should have been. Aside from letting Matt and I have a first dance, which was a slow one and almost more frustrating than us not being together, they almost seemed to have conspired to keep us apart. I had an awareness of where he was in the room, and I caught his eye often, his expression showing his frustration that matched my own.

It was probably a good two hours before we both found ourselves alone at the same time, and before we could be grabbed and brought into more conversations about the next run of the show or have family asking us more about how we got together and telling us how wonderful it was, we both headed for the door. Matt surprised me again by telling me he had booked us a room upstairs, and we made it to the lift without anyone catching up to us.

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers