Dancing for Money Ch. 02

Story Info
Identity revealed.
1.3k words
4.38
23.4k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: This is the second submission in the storyline. It may not be necessary to read both, or in order, but it certainly gives them more context. Hope you enjoy! Please vote and comment - all honest, constructive feedback is appreciated.)

Uuh, fff-uck. God, YESSS!

My body feels like a live wire, pulsing, coming hard. My muscles locked tight as my cock spurts over and over. Breathing hard, I reach up and pull off the blindfold. My heart stops.

HOLY CHRIST!

Anna

WHAT the FUCK!

How... how the hell did I get here with my DICK balls deep inside my little sister's best friend?

Everything inside me freezes as I look at Anna's face in the throes of a wicked orgasm. I pull her flush with my body to hide her naked chest.

Don't know why I bother, the guys have seen everything already, which; immediately, pisses me off.

I pull back to look at her face.

GEEZ-ZUS! She's fainted - she fucking fainted on my cock!

The guys are shouting for a god damn encore. How can this be happening? I can't think straight.

My first instinct is to get Anna out of here, but I don't know if I can manage it; my legs are fucking weak.

I reach back and pull my t-shirt off my back, over my head, onto Anna's. A chorus of BOO's ring out around me. They barely register as I slide to the front of the chair.

Standing up, I strain to keep my balance and I walk with Anna still impaled towards the closest bedroom.

She starts moving, her eyes are fluttering open. I hiss at her, "Hold still! Let me get you outta here and then you're going to tell me how the hell you ended up riding me in room full of my idiot friends!"

She jerks in my arms like I slapped her or something, ducking her face down into the side of my neck, her soft lips press into my skin.

My teeth clench and I hold her tight against my chest. Fff-uck! I'm getting hard again!

I kick the door shut, walk to the bed and lay Anna down. Her arms are inside in my shirt and I pull the sides tight, trapping her against the bed. She slowly looks up at me and I surprise myself by pulling out and immediately hammering back inside her. Her eyes grow huge and she gasps, "Hhhh!"

So fucking good! Tight and wet!

I do it again, and a couple more times because GOD DAMN it feels fucking amazing!

I slip my arms under her legs and pull them over my shoulders, never taking my eyes off hers. Tears well up in her big blue eyes and she squeezes them closed. I don't know why but it makes me angry.

As I continue to thrust in and out of her, I yank the t-shirt up so it lays across her face exposing her mouth and chin.

"How do you like it Anna? Huh? At least you know who's fucking you!"

She struggles against the shirt, tying to lift her hands to my arms. Her fingers dig in and she sobs my name, "Tommy! Let me explain. Please!"

I slam into her again and she squeaks, "OH God! Tommy! Please!"

Anna's breathing is erratic. Her breasts, a sweet handful, bounce prettily as I continue to pound into her pussy.

I've lost all sense of reason, my dick is in Heaven.

Every time I slam into her it's like a spring of electricity snakes up my cock, through my balls, up my back to my neck. My fucking head is going to blow right off the top of my body.

Anna is panting... little huffs of air, as I drill into her. A deep groan is clawing its way up my throat.

I'm plunging in and out faster and faster, my cock hard as steel.

Half out of my mind, I guess I still have enough synapse firing to make sure Anna is with me. I reach between her thighs and zone in on her little button with my thumb. Rubbing her clit in a quick circular strafe, Anna's thighs seize up and she yells incoherently as the orgasm takes over.

My entire body flushes hot and I'm spurting, jetting my come into her tight little channel. Again.

Leaning heavily on my arms, I breathe hard like I just ran a marathon. My arms are shaking and my legs are tingling.

I gently lower Anna's feet to the floor and pull the t-shirt down to reveal her beautiful face. Only when she looks back into my eyes do I ease my shaft out of her slowly.

"Stay put!" I bark; more growl than actual words.

I walk to the master bathroom clean myself up and warm a washcloth for Anna.

Walking back to the bed, she hasn't moved an inch.

Good.

I lift one of her legs up and press the warm cloth to her small slit - soothing and cleaning up the evidence.

Her eyes are closed.

On impulse, I lean down and place my lips on top of her pink puffy labia - a soft kiss. It startles her and makes me grin.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"Tommy-boy! What-cha doing brother?" Jake's voice rings out, muffled by the door and guffaws break out in the background.

"Come on Tom, you think'n about sharing your good fortune??!"

Jake is wasted, and, predictably in this condition, obnoxious as hell.

I look back and Anna's eyes are wide and frightened. I move to the door and open it a crack, "Jake, get me all her stuff."

"Awww com-", he starts to whine.

"JAKE! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET ME HER STUFF, NOW!"

I slam the door shut. Rubbing my eyes and raking my fingers hard through my hair, I know I need to get a grip and deal with this.

Another knock on the door and Jake is back with Anna's coat, bag and iPod.

"Hey, do me a favor and clear the guys out, OK?" I hand Jake a few bills, "Take them down to Mario's for drinks, on me."

Jake's face screws up in a puzzled frown but just as quickly shrugs and smirks, "Sure bro, will do - have FUN. That's what this was all about anyhow. Congrats!"

He turns and shouts to the room, "Alright you asses, let's go get shit-faced an' find some sweet pussy of our own!"

"He's such a tool", I chuckle at Anna shaking my head. "I don't know why I put up with him."

The corner of her mouth kicks up in agreement.

My smile drops away, so does Anna's. We hold each other's gaze as I walk toward the bed and sit down next to her; a long shuttering sigh eases out through my nose and mouth and Anna swallows hard.

Reaching out, I pull my t-shirt from Anna's body and her arms fold over her chest covering her breasts from view. She ducks her chin and I shake my head in disbelief.

I pull her bra from the bag Jake brought to the room, hand it to her and work the t-shirt right side out. Standing up, I hand it back as I say, "Get dressed Anna I'm taking you home."

"Tommy. We need to talk. I need to explai-" I cut her off.

"Yeah! You sure-as-fuck do, but I don't want to do this here, OK? Let's just get the hell out."

She flinches as I move my hands to pull her blond hair out of the t-shirt. My fingers glide through the long strands to settle it around her shoulders like a shiny cape. My hands wrap around her shoulders.

Turning her to face me, I give her a hard stare and ask, "Are you OK? I mean- damn it... did I hurt you Anna?" Her lips part but I interrupt before she can say anything.

"God! I never-

I completely lost it and I just-"

I breathe out long and hard through my nose, staring at the carpet.

She reaches out, picks up my hand and presses her mouth to my palm.

FUCK!

Just - God!

She came out of nowhere and completely wrecked me.

With one press of her lips my muscles tense.

I'm confused as hell and hard as stone.