Dancing in the Moonlight

Story Info
Dancing & romancing.
4.8k words
4.6
25.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two left feet. No, that would be kind. I was clearly just a man who, in spite of a few years of playing guitar, had no sense of timing or rhythm. What was so damned difficult about learning to two step? It certainly looked simple enough.

My impromptu "tutor", a 50ish man who had no doubt taken pity on the petite woman struggling with my hulking 6 foot 2 form, shrugged his shoulders and went back to dancing gracefully with his partner. I thanked him for his help, and marveled at the way they glided away. They had a certain elegant communication between them, undoubtedly the result of many years spent dancing together.

I had determination and persistence. That must be worth something. Two or three songs of pure chaos later, we were given a reprieve in the form of a slow song. Slow songs were made for rubbing bodies together, not fancy footwork. I quickly settled into a position that gave me the most contact with my date's body. A few delightful minutes later she was leading me off of the dance floor and back to our table.

I wanted to learn to dance for two reasons. The first was that it looked like genuine fun for everyone involved. The second reason was firmly based in some hormonal abstract logic. Dancing always seemed to kindle a romantic fire in women. Most of the ladies that I had seen dancing in the clubs were always smiling and flirting with their partners. It seemed logical that this sort of romantic play would most certainly lead to more romantic play at the end of a date. Selfish, I know, but it's the truth.

Some dates drag mercilessly on through the night. You can just feel that somehow you're not connecting. This was one of those dates. My date was gorgeous and had a body that gave me a fever. I knew that tonight wasn't going to end between her sheets, which made the cleavage showing beneath her black sweater even more tantalizing. We sat quietly nursing our drinks for a while, watching other people move across the floor, complete with fancy turns. I watched feet mostly. There must have been something obvious in the steps that I was missing. My date was polite, and didn't look at her watch even once as the night crawled on. We made small talk, pointing out which couples looked like they had been together for ages.

After a few drinks I was feeling pretty mellow, and started stealing glances at the way my date's legs disappeared into her skirt. The barstool was too high for her. Her dangling legs had pushed her skirt up enough to tease me with a captivating view of her thighs. The beige of her panty hose contrasted nicely with the denim of her skirt. The V where her legs came together in the shadow of her skirt was dark and enticing.

A hand blurred across my vision. Her gesture broke a gaze that had been lost in the mysterious shadow between her legs, and she knew it. I was embarrassed and made a lame apology. She smiled and asked me if I would like to dance again before taking her home. A slow song was playing. I knew before we stood up that there was no way she could miss the lump in my pants if we danced the way we had earlier. A thought brushed the edge of my alcohol induced groove that this might be a problem, but it was quickly pushed aside by the thought of how her body had felt during our previous slow dance.

I was a little buzzed, but far from too drunk to notice the unsteady way that she moved into my arms. She giggled as she pressed against me. She played with the buttons on my shirt as she swayed against my erection. The way that her tits drew the rough material of her sweater across my shirt was electric. The song ended much too soon. She giggled and winked as she told me that it was time to 'take her to bed'. She finished the last swallow of her drink before we left for her place.

A few drinks ago I was certain that I would be sleeping alone tonight, and now she had warmed up considerably. The slur in her voice and the alcohol on her breath as I kissed her at her door told me that she might regret this in the morning. Don't get me wrong; Deep down I'm just as much of an asshole as the next guy. One or two drinks more would have silenced my conscience. As it was, I liked this woman. It took a serious effort on my part to end the evening with the ubiquitous "I had a good time" and a nice kiss, but nothing more.

My reward was a lovely phone call the next day thanking me for not taking advantage of her, along with a polite declining at the suggestion of another date.

A few days later I was invited to a birthday party at a country and western bar. I knew most of the people who would be there, and figured someone would teach me how to dance. It was a week night and the club was almost empty. Most of the people there were either married or otherwise attached, but my luck held and a friend's wife was happy to teach me how to dance. I had some success, and at one point mentioned that it would be great if there was some way to get practice without subjecting a date to bruised feet.

"The bar gives free two step lessons on Tuesday nights. You don't need a partner. There's usually some older ladies there who need a partner", my good Samaritan said as we walked back to the table.

What a great idea! I didn't care how old my dancing partner was, as long as she put up with my klutzyness. The very next Tuesday, I was at the bar with great expectations. The instructor called all of the couples onto the floor, and then asked for the single people in the group. I was paired up with Sandy, an older woman who seemed a little timid at first. Older is, of course, a relative term. She was a mere 37 to my 25, but that was older than any woman I had previously had the pleasure of being intimate with.

"I hope you don't mind, but I don't know how to dance", Sandy said in a mousy voice.

"That's why this is beginners night". I had hoped that I would find someone who was a little less of a beginner than I was, but Sandy was nicely shaped and very pretty. I could think of worse ways to spend a Tuesday night.

"The first thing that you ladies need to know," the instructor announced, "is that it's nearly impossible to do this if your arms are like wet dishrags. Keep them stiff, and you'll automatically go where your partner goes." This drew a chuckle from the crowd. Well, maybe my last date was a little to blame for my ineptitude after all. As it turned out, the instructor gave great directions and went through very exaggerated steps with his partner. Suddenly the two step didn't seem nearly so difficult.

Sandy must have been in space for this "first instruction" because her arms were like noodles as we began to move around the floor in our first practice song. "Ow!" Her eyes lit up in startled amazement as I turned her arm behind her back and pulled it gently up in the 'uncle' position.

"If your arms weren't like wet dishrags, your whole body would've turned and I wouldn't have you where I want you," I teased, and after a brief pause corrected myself, "Umm you'd move where I want you to."

Sandy giggled uncontrollably for a minute. We had broken the ice.

At the end of the evening we agreed that we danced pretty well together, and decided to meet again next week.

3.

The next Tuesday when I arrived at the bar, Sandy and her group of her friends were already there. I went to say hi.

"Get a room, you two." The sharp laughter from across the table momentarily drew everyone's attention. Fran was sitting on Dave's lap, kissing him with undisguised passion. His hands were roaming over her ass, hers holding his face. "I swear, Dave, you two always look like you're joined at the lips. Your hands are going to wear a hole in her jeans. You could at least wait until after the lesson."

Dave broke from Fran's kisses momentarily. "You're just jealous because you don't have a man to get you all wet before lessons."

Paula took his rude remark in stride. "Well, yeah, there is that."

Sandy met me with an embarrassed smile. We made smalltalk and went to the floor with the couples. The instructor began with his 'wet dishrag' speech. It didn't seem as funny the second time around.

The first two weeks some of Sandy's friends from work came for lessons. She liked the easy social atmosphere. We clustered together in a group during breaks and after lessons. Once we got beyond the standard pleasantries and chitchat of the first couple of weeks we developed a genuine friendship. I learned that she was divorced and had two boys, 17 and 20 years old. She had spent 20 years putting them first and now they were old enough to be on their own. She was ready to spend her time and energy on herself.

Sandy's friends had other commitments and one week we found that were a group of two. The instructor's witty 'dishrag speech' had grown old, but both our skill and our friendship seemed to grow a little bit more each week. Dance lessons would end reasonably early, but they were at the end of a work day. After Sandy's friends stopped coming, I would walk her to her car and then go get something to eat before heading home. It was late December, and where we live that means some nights are bearable but most are too cold to stand outside long.

On a night that was just too cold to be tolerable we weren't finished talking when we reached Sandy's car, and she suggested talking in her car. We were sitting and talking when she leaned over and gave me a nice kiss.

"I had an impulse and went with it," Sandy said with a shy smile.

I was a taken off guard. I knew that Sandy was attractive, but I hadn't really considered anything happening romantically between us. "I like your impulses."

Sandy smiled. It wasn't a wicked smile or a sexy smile, it was just a happy smile. Her smile made me feel like that I would enjoy getting to know her better.

We talked for a little while longer and during the first 'uncomfortable silence' I returned her kiss. We couldn't get close enough for an embrace. In a little Datsun with bucket seats, a six foot man doesn't have much room to cuddle up. We just awkwardly leaned towards each other. Our kisses weren't hot and passionate, they were very light, playful, and exciting. Things were simply different with a woman that I wasn't trying to seduce.

"You're fun to kiss." I thought the little compliment filled the momentary silence nicely. Kissing this woman was a sensual experience. She was enticing. Exciting. Sandy had a wonderful way of moving her whole body when she kissed. She never turned her head without accentuating the movement with the rest of her body. She combined that with a smile between kisses. It was delightful to kiss a woman who was enjoying the moment.

She ran her tongue over my lips, sometimes sliding between my lips only to quickly pull back and sometimes letting her tongue play with mine. Her whole body would move with each new kiss. Eventually the playful kisses turned more passionate. I took a kissing tour of her cheek, nibbled her neck and earlobe, and ran my tongue along her ear. Sandy kissed my cheek and brought my roaming mouth back home to her lips. She began to breath quicker with her kisses. Her kisses became satiny as her breath mixed audibly with each hungry, wet, probing kiss.

She let out a slow breath that had the most exciting marbling of sexual desire in it and broke our kiss with a barely audible moan. The look on her face was indecision, her voice shy and trembling. "If we're going to kiss like this I'm not going to be able to decide if I should stop."

The words seemed odd, not quite belonging together in a sentence. I wasn't sure what she meant, but I felt compelled to say something to make her feel comfortable. "Any time you want to stop is okay with me."

Her pause was brief, but the moment seemed to last for hours as I tried to read her face. She looked me in the eye and spoke slowly, the choice of each word an obvious effort. "I mean that if I get any more turned on I won't be able to decide to stop. God, I'm so hot and horny right now."

I had no idea how to take that. I was flattered that I could get her so hot and bothered, but I had never even imagined that this timid woman could be so overcome by sexual excitement that she would do something that she wouldn't otherwise do. Should I seduce her? I knew from her breathing and the flush of her face that she was mine if I wanted her.

The problem with getting to know a woman before trying to get into her pants is that once you begin to respect her, your primal instinct to fuck her senseless gets fuzzy. Suddenly it becomes more important to do the right thing than to do the wild thing. It had left me high and dry on my last date.

"You know, we see each other every week. If you need to cool off and see how you feel, I'm okay with that."

"Okay." The effort of composing herself was in her voice. She seemed distracted as we started to say our good nights. She paused. The distant look on her face melted into a determined smile. "I don't want to say good night yet. Mmmm. I love sex. I haven't had sex in such a long time. I miss the excitement."

I wasn't sure if I was just hearing what I wanted to hear. She hadn't exactly said, 'fuck me'. "I'd love to have sex with you". This was quite possibly one of the strangest conversations that I've ever had with a woman.

She smiled and perked up in a giddy pose. "Good. Then lets have sex!" Make that definitely one of the strangest.

Sandy made it clear that she was ready right then and there. Unfortunately, neither of us lived very close to the club. Sandy made it clear that sex in the parking lot was out of the question, but she didn't want to drive very far. We found a little park with a good view of the city not far from the club. As small as it was, the back seat of the car was larger than the front so we moved there as soon as Sandy parked the car.

There wasn't any urgency in the way she moved. "Let's see now, where were we? Oh yes..." She seemed intent on enjoying the moment and started to gently kiss me again.

I was delighted by her kisses and was absent mindedly enjoying the feel of her silk shirt as I ran my hands over her body. I made mental pictures as I was caressing her. I closed my eyes as I felt the lines of her bra strap. A sensual picture of shoulder blades curving without the garish intrusion of its shape formed in my head. The wandering fingers of my other hand brushed the seams and buttons of her blouse, pressing lightly through the silk, feeling the soft resistance of her tummy above her jeans. The curve of her back in my mind pooled into the curve of her abdomen and the dimple of a belly button. My fingers slid just slightly into the waistband to feel the elastic of her panties. Her body first tensed, then relaxed. The moment of indecision was brief, she moved her hand to the buckle of her belt.

"You make me feel good." The unfastening of her buckle sounded harsh in contrast with her voice. "So relaxed. So hot."

I didn't reply. Touching her body was entrancing. I moved my palm across her tummy, tracing the line of her panties as my hand slid beneath her jeans. I stopped briefly when my fingers met the tangle of her pubic hair. Sandy had brown hair. "What color?" I wanted to picture what I would find when I finally slid her panties away.

"Brownish black", she giggled as my hand moved from her waist to circle her navel. She was expecting it to move the other direction.

I drew my hand upwards and felt the under-wire of her bra. The bottom of her breasts were firm, captured in her bra. My fingers traced the curve along the bottom, then up the side to where the strap met the cup. Sandy's breathing had that exciting sexual fever to it again. Between the cool night air and her excitement her nipples were very stiff, their shape distinct in spite of her heavy bra. I rubbed her nipples through the fabric. Her kisses became weak as her lower lip trembled.

Her reaction was getting to me, and I moved my fingers to unbutton her blouse. I began with the center buttons, just enough to slide my hand inside to massage her breast again. She moaned from deep inside her chest and pushed me away. "You're driving me crazy!" The frustration was clear in her voice. She reached up to unbutton her blouse and quickly removed it.

As she leaned to set it on the front seat I teasingly asked, "Are your nipples as exciting with nothing on them as they are all covered up?"

"There's an electric wire that goes strait from my nipples to my pussy." Her bra joined the blouse on the front seat. "When you play with them like that my whole body is on fire." She turned to look me in the eye, mock seriousness on her face. "What are you going to do if they aren't, anyway?"

"I'll tease and play with them until you beg me to stop."

"No more teasing. It's time to get down to business."

I was beginning to like this woman even more. I leaned over to nibble on her nipples, "Is sucking your nipples teasing or real sex?"

She began to grin uncontrollably. She shook her head a little, "Mmmmmn, you're making my pussy so wet. I like it when you talk like that. Tell me what you're going to do to me. Be raunchy." Yet another surprise from this woman.

I knew what I wanted to do, and started by saying what was on my mind. "I'm going to open your jeans and play with your pussy."

"That's a start. When I'm this hot I really like it raunchy. Make me feel nasty."

This woman was an erotic adventure. Exploring her sexuality this way seemed to be the beginning of a fascinating journey. She knew what made her river run, and wasn't afraid to ask for it. The trouble was that I knew lots of raunchy words, but I had never bothered to string them together into coherent sentences before. 'Nice ass' and 'Man, I'd like to fuck that' are short and to the point, and not usually terribly interesting to women. I rose to the challenge. "I'll spread your cunt lips and tongue your clit." She made a little cooing sound like a bird, an encouraging sound. "I'll finger your fuck hole. I want to lick your cunt. Are you wet? Can I get a real good taste of you?"

Each nasty sentence produced a grin and a sound that started with a mmmh and ended with a deep breath. She pinched and pulled at her nipples as I alternated my sexual poetry with kisses from her belly button downward. Unfortunately, the seat wasn't big enough to bend over very far.

"It looks like your pussy isn't going to be eaten after all." My matter of fact statement drew the cutest pouty face from Sandy.

"We'll just have to change positions until you can keep your promises." The determination woven into her equally matter of fact reply made me smile.

"Those were suggestions, not promises." I felt like a politician. I would never make a good politician. My denial was week. There was no question that I would do anything she asked if she would let me do just half of the nasty things I had said while pushing her buttons.

"Promise or not, you're going to do what you said you were going to do." She unbuttoned my pants and we somehow managed to get me out of them before we struggled into a 69 position. It's not so easy across the back seat of a Datsun.

Her pale skin and the light of the street lamp gave her sex an erotic glow as she lay back and spread her legs. Her right leg and shoulder pressed against the seat back. I had little room to move and the playground between her legs was half obscured. I ran my fingers through her pubic hair, caressed her outer labia and inner thighs as she teased my cock with her tongue. My fingers moved to spread her lips. I drank her musky scent in labored breaths. The dim amber street light made her rosy wet flower shine. She was wet and slick. I drew her moisture up and around her clit. I teased her, circling her clit briefly only to slide my fingers back into her warm depth.

I moved to lick her clit, but found myself blocking the light. How utterly frustrating. I wanted to see her up close and personal. Little kisses trailed across her inner thigh to the soft skin of her mons, drawn to the musky scent that teased with the promise of a taste of heaven. Sandy was drawing my stiff prick in and out of her mouth as my tongue traced the curve of her inner lips. Her taste electrified me as I dipped into her nectar. Sandy went stiff and cried out.

12