Dancing on Old Flames

Story Info
A lover's karma that haunts her still.
5.7k words
3.9
9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie stood on her porch, admiring the evening sky as it burned off from the horizon. She smiled after a while, remembering that today was the first day she could do that, stand, without enduring constant aching pain that shot from her spine to her feet. It had been months since she was herself. Becoming injured in childhood was one thing; but to be 41 with a seriously damaged back is another. Weeks of physio combined with a healthy chiropractic regimen and exercise had helped her regain the vigor and energy she once enjoyed.

Her long brown hair was tied back tonight, letting her face glow radiantly from the evening's sun. Her long, warm sweater covered her slender body well, to protect her from the cool wind that occasionally would gust from around the house. Yet her body felt warm, healthy, more alive then she had been in months.

As she wrapped her arms around herself she briefly thought of another pair of arms that did that so well. He always knew just how to hold her so she felt accepted, secure, and loved. It was easy for him, those were the things he felt when he did it. As she slid her arms down she seemingly paused, and cupped her left breast in order to pinch a sensitive nipple. A flinch tore down her back like an electric jolt. She smiled again, sat, and watched the sun finally fade away. He always played with the left one more, she recalled.

She leaned back, and stretched, extending her legs out from the bench to point straight ahead, enjoying the feeling of movement she appreciates now. Her sleek calves are bronzed and alluring. Strong legs, made for wrapping around a horse and riding until the sunset, or swimming laps in a pool until her fingers and toes krinkle. Raising a knee, she slowly points her right toe to the sky. After a moment she retracts, and repeats the process with her other leg, basking in the delight her body feels as it moved the way it was supposed to. Her track pants gave her ample room to manouver as she anchored her hands and arms along the bench railing, while tucking her legs in beneath her.

Leaning her head back, she looked skyward to the vastness above her, and she felt herself relax into her seat, not a care in the world. Her legs and arms relaxed, and soon she was reminising how He would sit at her feet, rubbing her thighs, stroking her calves and feet. Oh, she thought, how I do miss that, He was so good with his hands. Soon, a warm feeling began to spread over her. It washed over her senses, bringing her back to the here and now.

Like a cat rising from a nap, she gracefully extended her legs and stood, stretching her young, sleek, olive-skinned body towards the sky, loving the sheer experience of it, before striding to the door. She paused before opening, and looked around the neighborhood. Not a soul in sight, and yet she felt... something. A Good Something at that. She shuddered again, then swung the porch door open to enter the house.

Her kids were away tonight, she had the place to herself. Another idea rooted itself in her thoughts; she had the whole town to herself, as well. She strolled into her office, reached to the handsfree phone and speed dialed her best friend, Michelle, or Mick as she called her. As she salutated her friend she was taking out her earrings. Mick wasted no time in giving her every sordid detail about how she discovered her kids making mudpies in the living room today! Both ending up roaring with laughter over the episode, before they agreed on a bar to hit for the night. Mick's husband Drew would watch the kids, it was all set.

As she headed upstairs to turn on the shower, she started to peel off her sweater, exposing her skin to the cool, autumn air in the house. Her nipples responded quickly, and were very prominent upon her firm, ample cleavage. She felt them krinkle by the time she got to the crest of the stairs. She hooked her thumbs on either side of her track pants, and peeled them down both legs, before unhooking them from around her feet. Oh, that felt so good to do, she thought. The stretch made her back strain a little bit, so she carefully rose to an upright position, and scooted in under the steamy water. The heat radiated her skin, making her body tingle as she stood beneath the stream, soaking her body from her scalp to her toenails. She reached for the body wash, and lathered her self up, starting at her shoulderblades, and working downward. She felt refreshed and invigorated as she shut off the water, and began to slowly dry her warm, supple skin.

She was feeling more attractive than ever tonight. After making her way to the closet, she started her ensemble by picking out a daring little skirt; a short, black, body-hugging Lycra one, to be precise. He always liked me in this one, she mused. The fabric clung to her every curve, showing off her smooth, petite posterior in all it's glory, and her trim, smooth waist. Knowing full well this dress didn't work well with things under it, she smiled to herself again and proceeded to find her favorite pair of comfortable heels.

Her brassiere drawer remained closed tonight as she selected a sleek, sheer blouse made of the softest cotton threads, a rich golden pattern that clung to her breasts like a second skin. She loved this top, it made her feel sooo sexy just wearing it. The arm fabric was open and had soft, ruffled pleats that reminded one of a traditional hippie shirts of the late sixties. Keeping her arms close to her only accentuated the curve of her body, and the ampleness of her soft, tender breasts. After adjusting the fit of the top she reached up, firmly cupped herself and lightly pulled her nipples, to further accentuate the curve of her chest and define every contour on her long, sleek torso. She felt the warmth again, lower in her body. She stopped, and smoothed the shirt down until her hands rested just at her lap. She felt so good tonight. Gathering her accessories, she scooted down the stairs, pulled out her favorite full-length coat, and headed for Micks.

She was already heading out the door when Marie arrived. She had wrapped a full-length black leather coat around a white tight-fitting western shirt tonight, held together only by the few buttons that ended at her midriff. A conservatively cut black leather bikini top kept her feminine charms conspicuously concealed. She was married, after all, and was not one to maliciously tease the single men that frequented the locations she and Marie visited. However, a pair of painted-on stretch denim jeans left little to the imagination of the people that were going to be eyeing her up tonight. Her legs, though not as long as Marie's, were sleek, solid, and very sexy, topped with a firm, tight behind and narrow waist. Her man was a bodybuilder, who appreciated the fact his wife liked to keep herself in shape for him. Her efforts never went unnoticed when she caught him mentally whatever-ing her, from time to time!

The girls peeled out of sight and began into their friendly banter. Catching up like old friends do, they talked non-stop about what was going on lately at their jobs, how the kids were growing like weeds and the troubles they were getting into along the way. Laughing as they drove, the girls bounced from one topic to another, always finding the best and funniest stuff to share, keeping the energy level high as they headed for their favorite dance spot.

The girls finally made it to their destination and parked. Walking towards the front door they were both keenly aware of all the attractive patrons at this facility gathered outside to enjoy the evening with their drinks and converstaion. Enjoying the sight of good-looking men always added to their mutual enjoyment. Mick spotted a tall, handsome fellow admiring her friend, and nudged her to have a look. Marie saw who it was; she looked to the fellow as they reached to the entrance. His dark hair, rugged good looks, and finely trimmed mustache attracted Marie, she gave him an appreciative smile before she walked thorough the front doors.

The dance floor was already filling inside the tavern. The girls headed for the bar for their first round, and proceeded to find a comfortable spot to stand. Marie was feeling great; her body was moving so good again, she was enjoying the fact that she could just enjoy herself without feeling the constant ache she had been suffering for such a long time. She motioned Mick to join her as the made their way to the dance floor. One thing about Mick, she thought, is that she sure likes to cut a rug. The girls swayed and strutted and danced up a storm for four songs straight, then breathlessly ambled back to their drinks for a rest.

As Mick excused herself for a powder break, Marie remained behind to guard the purses, and finish her drink. As she looked about the room, she saw another figure a few chairs away from her, talking to a few friends. He was a younger man, clean shaven, shoulder-length blonde hair, with very prominent facial features, especially the eyes. She liked his eyes; they were steel-grey and very piercing. As she continued her look, she admired his broad, muscular shoulders that led to a slim, obviously athletic midsection. His plain, white T-shirt did little else but enhance his attractiveness to her, and as she carefully examined the rest of him, the warm feeling began to grow again. He caught her eye as he talked to his buddies, and appeared to stop for a moment, drinking in the beauty of this woman that was checking him out. He smiled, and waited for her response. She caught his smile as her eyes came back up to look at his face. Realizing she must have been staring hard, she began to blush hard, the warmth inside her expanding. Shit, too long, she thought. She smiled as she slowly lowered her eyes from him, and took a sip from her drink while seeing where her friend had gotten to.

Mick came sauntering back, this time with someone in tow. The man she saw outside the tavern was approaching with her. As the pair reached the table, Mick introduced the two. Jim was his name, and he was tall, taller than she. He was about the same age as the girls, and his pitch-black eyes had a glint of surprise in them, his blue jeans were tight in all the right places, and strategically looser below his belt buckle. Mick explained she spotted him when she came out of the bathroom, and suggested he come over for a dance. Marie nodded her consent, smiled and took his hand as they walked to the dance floor. It was Mick's turn to watch the purses, so she enjoyed her drink while casually scanning the room, checking out the guys to see if any hot property was available for Marie's dance card.

Jim held Marie chastly, giving her the oppurtunity to move in a little closer if she felt like doing so. A lively dance number ensued, and they both did their best to dance together, Jim's strength was certainly not dancing, but he was intrigued with the woman he was with, and decided to make the best effort he could to engage her. Soon the music changed to a slower tune. Jim placed his left hand firmly in her right one, and shifted his other to rest on the flare of her shapely, firm hip. As they began to dance slow, Jim began to tell her all about himself. He was a carpenter, building homes and doing renovations as well as custom cabinetry. Marie listened intently, feeling his body as her hands rested on his midsection, all the while gliding across the dance floor with him. Progressively, they both danced closer together, until at last little more than a sheet of paper would fit between them. Marie was then inclined to tell Jim a little about herself. She was teacher, an instructor specializing in adult education. Jim snickered to himself on that one, and openly asked her what kinds of Adult Education she specialized in. She smiled, leaned in on him, and became more responsive than ever to the way her body swayed to the music. She felt something pushing against the front of her skirt, and realized he was responding to her closeness. She in turn pushed, ever so subtly back, her mound making solid contact with the rising tumesence within his tight jeans. They held this erotic stance while they swayed to the rythm of the music all around them. For a time, it seemed the rest of the world disappeared. Even though she was out on the town, enjoying herself with this virile, rugged man, she suddenly thought about Ashton, and how he loved to hold her close, wrapping her in his arms as he did so many times before. The warmth inside her began again. She smiled to herself, and nuzzled into Jim's neck as the music progressed.

When the song ended, Jim bent down slightly, held her head in his hands and lightly kissed her lips, hoping she would return the favor. Marie found him quite attractive, and stood on her toes to kiss him properly, all the while running her hands up and down his solid, stocky frame. Jim, in turn, reached down and pulled her closer, reaching between them to slightly graze the side of her left breast with his hand. He found her body to be soft and supple in his hand, and reached down to run his other hand along her backside, causing Marie to emit a low wimper as he briefly fondled the cheeks of her fine, tight, pantyless ass.

Marie was excited, to say the least, and as they seperated they agreed to get together later for another dance later. She headed over to where Mick was sitting, and slid into the seat beside her. Mick instantly noticed Marie's nipples were erect and ready to burst out of her top, a coy smile formed on her lips.

"Well, honey, it looks like he turned your crank, didn't he?" She laughed and waved the barmaid over for an round of spring water for her, and a beer for her partner in crime tonight. Marie simply smiled, and brought her arms closer to her sides, loving the way the fabric of her shirt was rubbing her sensitive nipples. The warmth was starting again, this time it felt like it was spreading from her chest down to her nether-regions. She crossed her long, blemish-free legs, and proceeded to stimulate herself a little by tightening her thighs, and relaxing them over and over. A sad thought crossed her mind as she thought about Ashton. Where are you when I need you? The girls proceeded to enjoy their drinks as they talked, and danced. Mick ordered another round for them after a time as they continued each other's company. Marie was enjoying herself, Mick thought. I'm glad she called me tonight.

Marie was indeed enjoying her night out. It had been a long time since she had a chance to go out and enjoy herself.

Just as the drinks arrived, the younger man who was sitting with his buddies, got up and approached the ladies.

"Mind if I sit?, " he confidently asked, intently looking at both Marie and Mick. He liked what he saw; Mick was a natural blonde, very rich hazel eyes, and just the right amount of curves to show she could still carve a fine silhouette.

"Sure, help yourself!, " said Mick, who kicked a chair out so he could sit between the ladies. He placed his drink on the table as he sat. Marie admired the cut of his slacks; Loose khakis with a tight T-shirt. That certainly reminded her of someone she once knew, and she smiled when the man finally rested into the chair beside her.

"I'm Paul, it's nice to meet you!" he said, while extending a hand to Marie. She held his hand for a brief shake, then sat up a little while crossing her legs. Paul was definately a leg man, she thought, as his eyes travelled over her long, sexy legs from her toes up to the hem of her skirt, then finally stopping when he met her stare.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Paul, " said Mick, and shot her hand out for a shake, as well. "I see your with your buds tonight, Paul. What's the event?"

"Well, I'm celebrating my first year as head lifeguard at the local Y, so the guys thought this would be a good place to start the night!"

"Ooh, a man who knows CPR! Well, congrats Paul, I hope the night is a good one for you!" Marie smiled as Mick said this, and asked Paul straight away for a dance. Paul rose slowly, letting both Mick and Marie a chance to drink in his manly wonderfullness, the small, rippled abs wrapped in white cotton, down to the slacks that fit tight around his butt, allowing ample room for his 'package' to breathe in front. Mick snickered inside herself as she smiled at the two, then watched as Marie rose and stood before this handsome speciman.

"Hmm, they certainly do fit well on him, " thought Marie. She took his hand as they hit the dancefloor. A quick country tune was playing that got them both rocking on the floor. Marie certainly liked what she saw; his body arched and flexed with the rythm of the music, twisting and turning like a serpent in perfect balance. She admired how his abs would flex and relax when he gyrated his hips. He began a slow turn, knowing he was showing off his tight little butt to her, and when he did she moved forward and placed her hands on either side of his waist. Paul liked this very much, and raised his arms as he spun around, bringing them down around her waist as well. This song was starting to turn into a very sensual experience, she thought, as she decided to shift her legs so that she could scissor hers between his. Paul got the idea and promptly grasped at her waist with his right hand, and pulled their haunches together, their legs intertwined on the dance floor. His other hand found hers, and they started moving in perfect symmetry, she pulling back when he pushed forward, and vice versa. The effect was stimulating on both of them. Marie found herself getting very warm down below, while he was getting harder by the second.

The music changed to another slow number, but Marie and Paul stayed in place, their torsos moving together as she slid her chin up to rest on the base of his neck. She always loved to dance slow, and this younger fellow certainly fit the bill. She allowed her left hand to firmly encircle his waist, and she was totally wrapped around his body at this point.

Paul, meanwhile, was seriously turned on by this point, and responded by slowly moving his free hand to the base of her spine. As he began rubbing the top of her very sexy ass he realized there was not a thong or panty line to be had. He grinned, and slowly raised his hand so that it lay on the small of her back. Slowly, as they danced, he traced his hand up under the back of her shirt, until it was resting on the bare flesh of her back. She felt so warm, he thought.

Marie felt his hand under her shirt, and began nuzzling his ear while they swayed to the music, An old Johnny Rivers tune floated in the air around them. She slid her hand down and stopped moving it when she reached the belt of his trousers. fanning her fingers out, she squeezed, ever so slightly, the top of this man's firm ass. She could tell the aroma that was permeating the room to be hers, she was so wet at this point. Her other hand followed the contours of his strong shoulders, moved down along the other side of his torso, and made it's way to the same location as her other hand had been, encircling him, holding him tight, while she openly licked his earlobe and kissed his neck. Ashton used to like when I did this, she thought. She felt so sexy at that point in time, so erotic, so hot. Paul had pulled her closer, still caressing her back with one hand, then moving his other inside the top of her skirt and down between the cheeks of her buttocks, two hands concealed to the world by clothing, however Marie knew exactly what they were doing. She felt him move his hand down further to cup one of her cheeks, and squeezed it firmly while they coupled on the dance floor.

As the music died down, She and Paul were still in their own little world, gently carressing each other while slowly continuing to dance. Something inside her made her jolt, like a flash of energy coursing down her spine, down to her very core. She moaned aloud as she gripped him around the waist, buryed her head in his chest, and shuddered right there on the dance floor as she gave in to a very small climax, the first she had enjoyed in months.

12