Dancing Shayna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat another hour and watched and then the door to 2A opened and the asshole came out dressed in a set of leathers. He walked over to the side of the maintenance building and pulled a tarp off of a Harley soft tail. He fired it up and motored off into the night. I'd seen all that I needed to see at that time so I went on home to find Shayna waiting for me.

"Where have you been? I've been waiting here for hours."

"Since I no longer have anyone to rush home to I ran some errands when I got off work. What the fuck do you want?"

"I want to sit down and talk to you."

"Talk about what Shayna?"

"About my being stupid and fucking up. Can we go in the house and get comfortable and then I can speak my peace."

"I can hear you fine right here."

"I don't want the neighbors knowing my business."

"They neighbors already know. I talked to all of them, told them that you'd run away and would probably be back and try to break into the house and for them to call the cops if they saw it happening so just go ahead and say what you want to say."

"Please Josh. I don't want the world to know. Let me tell you in the house.."

I wanted to take a hard line with her, but unfortunately I loved the stupid cunt so I gave in and let her come in the house. She sat down at the kitchen table and I got two beers out of the fridge and sat down with her. I slid one of the beers across the table to her and then sat back and waited. She took a pull on the Bud and then said:

"This isn't going to be easy and to explain it I need to go back a ways. It started when we had that big argument when I went to Florida on spring break. I was pissed and the first night there I met a guy at a party, he hit on me and my mindset was:

"I'll fucking show Josh. He doesn't own me. I own me and I'll do what I fucking well please."

"I ended up in bed with Dan. I can't sugar coat this Josh. It was absolutely the best sex I've ever had in my life. I had what seemed like continuous orgasms that left me as limp as a wet dish rag. This is not a shot at your abilities Josh; you are a marvelous lover. Dan was not a marvelous lover. In fact he was a little crude, but what Dan brought to the party was a ten inch cock. When it was in me it touched places that had triggers that I had no idea I had.

"I spent the whole break with him and when break was over he wanted me to stay in Florida with him, but no way was I going to do that big cock and continuous orgasms or not. He was a clod and all he had going for him was a big cock. From time to time I think about Dan and his cock and how I felt when he was in me. It is a fond memory, but Dan was out of my life and a fond memory was all that I had and all that I would ever have and I knew it.

"Until Friday night. When I danced with Craig he pushed his cock into me a couple of times. Nothing new there; it happens all the time when I'm dancing with guys and it has never bothered me, but with Craig it was different. He felt huge. I pulled away from him and looked at him in surprise and he smiled at me and said, "Yes sweetie; it is real."

I said "No way" and he said "Way. Want to see it?"

"I'd been drinking and was in a pretty good mood – you know how I get when I'm dancing with a really good partner - and I said "Sure." We danced over into a corner and with his back to the dance floor and me blocking the view from the other side he took it out. It was just as long as Dan's had been, but was a little fatter. He told me to touch it. It was like I had been transported back in time. I was looking at Craig's huge dick and remembering a week of almost continuous orgasms and I reached out and took hold of it. It throbbed and he said:

"You want it and it wants you. Lets get out of here."

"I honestly must have been in a trance as he led me out to his truck. I wasn't thinking of anything except how it was going to feel as soon as I could get him in me. I honestly never thought of you or the fact that I was a married woman until sometime on Saturday morning. I woke up, saw Craig sleeping next to me and it was only then that I thought "Oh My God, what have I done." I panicked, jumped out of bed and started looking for my clothes. Craig woke up, grabbed me and pulled me back down on the bed and then I forgot about everything except the feeling and the orgasms. By the time we were through on Saturday I was afraid to come home or even call you.

"Sunday it was more of the same, but I can honestly say that on Sunday I really didn't want to be there. I wanted to be with you. I wanted to be loved, not fucked. No sugar coating here Josh, I loved every inch he pushed into me, but all I was to him was the flavor of the weekend and all he was to me was a giver of orgasms and nothing else. It took me from noon on Sunday till this afternoon to work up the courage to come home and when I got here I couldn't get in. You will never know what it took to get me here to be on the steps waiting for you to come home. A dozen times I wanted to get up and run away. Where I got the guts to come here and stay here and sit it out I'll never know."

I looked at her for several moments and then said, "So why are you here Shay? You worked up the nerve to come here, but why?"

"Because I want to come home."

"You take off with some big dicked asshole, stay gone for three days and then you expect me to take you back?"

"I'm hoping. I got stupid and I fucked up and I know it, but I love you Josh and I need to be with you. I'm hoping that you can find it in your heart to forgive me and let me come home."

"For how long? Until this Craig asshole calls you and asks you if you are ready for another fun weekend? Until the next guy with a big dick pokes you on the dance floor. Can you give me a good reason why I should take you back? Just one good reason Shayna?"

"I love you and I know you love me; at least you did until last Friday night. We've had a great five years together and I promise to make the next twenty-five just as great if you will give me the chance."

"Until the next big dick comes along, right?"

"Never again Josh, I swear to you never again. I don't know what came over me this time. I can't explain it, but never again."

"I don't know Shayna. You are asking an awful lot of me and I don't know that I'm up to handling it. Basically you are asking me to forget that last weekend ever happened, for me to trust you and for life to go on as if nothing was wrong. I don't know that it will even be possible for me to trust you again. I don't know that I'll be able to stand wondering every day if that is going to be the day you decide that you need to have a huge cock again."

"I swear to God Josh, never again. It was a huge mistake and I regret it and I promise that it will never happen again."

I looked at her and she looked so forlorn that I wanted to take her in my arms and comfort her, but of course I didn't. After several seconds of silence I said:

"I've got to think about this Shayna. Like I said, I don't know if I can handle being with someone I can't trust. For now you can have the spare bedroom, but it might be good for you to stay out of my way for a while."

"You won't be sorry Josh; I promise you that you won't be sorry."

+++++++++++++++++

I put what was going on with Shayna on the back burner and put my attention on Mr. Craig Mercer. He was going to pay for what he had done, but I was going to have to do it in such a way that I did the maximum damage and still managed to stay out of jail. That meant that I was probably not going to have the satisfaction of seeing his face when he realized just who it was that was fucking him up. I would have dearly loved pound Mercer into a lump of shit spread out on the ground, but it wasn't going to happen. My buddy Joel was serving three to five for "felonious assault" because he fucked up the guy he caught screwing his wife. No, the best I could do was fuck Mercer up as "an unknown assailant" and then later hint to him that what happened to him is what happens to guys who mess with another man's woman.

I used some vacation time and followed Mercer around. He didn't seem to have a regular job. He worked as a carpenter, but never at the same place for more than a couple of days. The one constant was that when he got home every night he uncovered his Harley and went riding.

On the home front I decided to give Shayna a chance. Maybe not the wisest thing to do, but it is a truism that love is not only blind, but it makes you stupid and it lets you do things that you normally wouldn't even consider. I had her promises, but while I let her come back I didn't take her promises at face value. I think it was Ronald Reagan who said, "Trust, but verify."

I had a friend who was heavily into electronics and he told me how to bug the phone in the house. Not hard and most of what I needed to do the job came from Wal-Mart. It was only a token thing though since she could still talk to Mercer while she was at work or talk to him on her cell. Work would be iffy since they frowned on personal calls on company time so she wouldn't likely give him her number there. I had no way of knowing whether she had given him her cell number, but I could check the monthly statements from our cell phone provider.

Every night when I got home from work I would go down into the basement and see if the recorder had picked up anything of interest. Shayna had been back home a week when the first call came.

"Hello?"

"Hi ya sweet cheeks. Miss me?"

"What do you want Craig?"

"The same thing you want sweet cheeks; a weekend of hot sex."

"Sorry Craig; not interested."

"Sure you are sweet cheeks. You just haven't gotten over feeling guilty yet, but you will. I'll call you again in a couple of days. Think of me sweet cheeks; think of me hard and ready for you."

"Don't bother Craig. I'm really not interested."

"We will see. Talk to you later sweet cheeks."

When I went up to dinner I casually asked Shay how her day had been.

"Pretty good until I got home from work."

"What happened then?"

"Craig called."

"And?"

"He wants to get together again."

"You going to?"

"Damn it Josh! I told you never again and I meant it."

"Okay, okay, don't get huffy. Don't forget who is the shit on party in this mess. I have a right to ask."

The rest of the meal was silent and at bedtime she tried to follow me into the bedroom, but I just pointed at the spare room and she got the message.

His next call came two days later. "How you doing sweet cheeks? Ready for some hot sex?"

"I told you not to bother me any more."

"I know, but you didn't mean it. I've penciled you in for the weekend. Your place or mine?"

"It isn't going to happen Craig. The first time was a major mistake and one I'm going to be a long time paying for. It isn't going to happen again. Don't call me any more" and she hung up on him.

At dinner that night she didn't mention the call. That night she again tried to follow me into the bedroom and that time I let her. She did her best to destroy me. "I'll make you forget baby, I'll make you forget and I'll keep making you forget for the rest of your life."

+++++++++++++++++++++++

I'd taken one more precaution and I had put a voice actuated cassette recorder under the seat of her car. When I checked it the day after Mercer's second phone call I heard her side of a conversation.

"Hello?"

"Oh hi."

"I miss you too."

"Of course not. He is going to be suspicious for a long, long time."

"Yes."

"If he is taping the phone all he has heard is what we want him to hear. I even told him that you called."

"What do you mean how did he take it. He was suspicious. He asked me if I was going to see you again and I denied it rather loudly."

"No baby, not any time soon. First I have to convince him that I'm going to be a good little girl."

"I want it too baby. I think about it all the time."

"No Craig."

"Don't be stupid Craig. I will not leave him for you."

"Yes baby, I know. I remember each and every one of them and I would love to have more, lots more, but I love Josh and I don't love you."

"So what if I'm the best piece of ass you have ever had and you give me the best orgasms ever. I do not love you; I love him and I will never leave him."

"Be patient baby. It is going to take a while for me to get to where I can get free without him wondering where I've been. It might take a couple of months, but we will get to do it again."

"No. Keep up the fake phone calls to the house in case he is listening. The more I tell you to quit bothering me to quicker he will get around to trusting me."

"Okay. Bye baby."

It wasn't as if I hadn't been expecting it. I mean face it; something made me tap the house phone and put a recorder in her car. It was time for me to drop my planned restitution on Craig Mercer's head,

+++++++++++++++

It is nice to have good friends. I told Billy Neubert about my problem and about what I wanted to do and asked him if he had any suggestions and he did.

At 7:05 pm Mercer pulled into the apartment complex parking lot and at 8:10 pm he came out of the apartment, uncovered the Harley and rode it out of the lot. I followed along behind far enough back that he wouldn't think anything of it. As we motored along I kept a close watch on my rear view and on the road ahead for oncoming traffic. It was about ten minutes before conditions were right with no traffic behind me and no oncoming traffic ahead. I stepped on the gas, pulled out to pass Mercer and when I was along side him I cut the wheel sharply to the right at fifty miles per hour and slammed into him. He and the Harley went cart wheeling off the road. I stepped on it and drove away.

I drove Billy's car to the Safeway parking lot where Stan North picked me up and drove me back to work. Billy had popped to lock out of the steering column of his car and then had driven it to John Marshall's house where he sat down and played poker with six friends until two hours after Mercer's accident. When he got ready to leave he went outside to find that his car had been stolen and he called the police.

My alibi was that I was working. No, no one else was there to verify that, but the guard at the front desk signed me out about an hour after Mercer was run off the road. As far as he knew I'd been there until then. He had no way of knowing that I'd left the building through the loading dock where Stan had met me and had driven me over to pick up Billy's car. Mercer couldn't known it was me even if he had looked over as I came up along side of him since I was wearing a ski mask. In any case it didn't matter since the cops never did pay me a visit. Insurance covered the damage to Billy's car and I reimbursed him for the deductable. He also has a huge favor or three coming from me if he ever needs them.

++++++++++++++++

The next morning I was reading the paper and drinking coffee while Shay was fixing breakfast.

"Sweetie?"

"Yes."

"What was the name of the guy you slipped out with that night?"

"Damn it Josh; I thought we had agreed not to mention that anymore."

"I know, I know, but it says here in the paper that Craig Mercer was the victim of a hit and run last night and he is in the hospital and in intensive care."

"I never told you his name."

"You didn't have to. When he brought you by the house one of the neighbors wrote down his plate number and I had a guy I know run it so I could get the assholes name and address."

"Josh, you didn't."

"Didn't what? Hurt him? Why Shayna? You have feelings for the asshole? You telling me my getting even would upset you?"

"No, of course not. I just don't want you to get into any trouble. I fucked up and I'm sorry, but I don't want you out there seeking revenge or trying to get even in some way. I'd die if you got in trouble because of the stupid thing that I did."

I didn't say another word on the subject, but the thought had been planted. It wouldn't hurt at all to have her thinking that I could do something like that.

++++++++++++++

Two days after his accident I called to see if Mercer could have visitors. After being told that he could I showed up during visiting hours. I walked into his room and saw that he was in a full body cast. I walked over to the bed, looked down at him and said:

"Damn! You must have really pissed somebody off bad."

He was a little groggy, probably from pain killers, but he managed to get out a "Who are you?"

"You don't recognize me? You mean you can ask a man if you can dance with his wife, take off with her for a weekend and not even remember his face?"

"You! You did this to me. You bastard! I'll get you for this."

"Sorry asshole, but I don't get the credit for this one. If you ever find out who did do it you can thank him. I planned on taking my revenge on you this weekend. Three of my friends were going to hold you down while I castrated you so whoever did this to you saved your family jewels. At least for now, but you can expect to see me and my three friends when you get out of here and back on your feet. Yes indeed Craig old buddy you will be seeing me again and you aren't going to like it. You aren't going to like it the least little bit. See you around guy."

I left him with those thoughts and went on home. Over dinner I told Shayna I had stopped at the hospital to visit Mercer.

"I told him to hurry up and get well so I can have my shot at him. I told him he should thank whoever did it to him for saving his family jewels for a while art least."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I had it all set up to castrate the bastard this weekend, but now it will have to wait until he gets out of the hospital and gets his strength back."

"Are you crazy? You will get yourself tossed in jail."

"No I won't. Me and the guys who are going to hold him down while I castrate him will all be wearing ski masks so he won't know who we are. I've got six guys lined up who will swear that I was playing poker when it happened. He will know it was me, but he won't be able to prove a thing."

"Don't do it Josh. You will only get yourself in trouble."

"I'm beginning to think you have some feelings for this guy and his cock."

"I don't. I just don't want to see you go to jail."

"You expect me to just take what that asshole did to me? I'm supposed to be some kind of wimp? The asswipe thinks I'm a wimp or he never would have called here after you came home to try and get you to come see him again. I need to do it for my own piece of mind Shayna. Like it or not, you know that my trust in you is not complete. I don't think that you will go out looking for some guy with a huge piece of meat between his legs, but I wouldn't put it past you to go after a guy who you already know has a large one. You will get to thinking of those huge continuous orgasms and you just might decide that you can get away with sneaking off a time or two and if you did that and I found out what I would do to the both of you is something you don't even want to think on.. I'm just going to remove the temptation Shayna. Remove the temptation for you and get some payback for me. You just might want to suggest that he leave the state if he should happen to call you again. I won't go out of state to get him, but I'll damned sure get to him if he stays around here."

+++++++++++++++++

Two years have gone by since Shayna's 'slip in judgment' and there have been some changes. Mercer did decide to practice his free lance carpentry in another state. There were never any more calls to the house and he and Shayna never did talk on her cell phone. This I know because I carefully screen the monthly cell phone statements and I never did remove the recorder from her car. I can't swear that they never talked, but I keep a close eye on Shayna and she has given me no call to be even remotely suspicious.