Dandelion Wishes

Story Info
A 'love' story.
4.4k words
4.59
33.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilMami07
LilMami07
404 Followers

Hey guys. This story is a little something something I whipped up. I had the idea and I wanted to put it out there. I love the feedback, so keep it coming. I had the hardest time titling this sucker, so if you guys have any suggestions PLEASE let me know. And if the story sucks, be honest with me. I like constructive criticism. AND THANKS STALKER!!!! ;) Love you guys, **LilMami**

************************

"I'm Trey." Avery stood beside her best friend staring up at the beautiful creature who called himself Trey.

************************

Avery and Tamara had gone to the food court of the mall to buy something to eat. It was something the two friends did at least once a week. They would browse through the stores in their jogging pants and University t-shirts. Avery settled on her usual blueberry Icee, and she sipped on it while they passed the shopping stores.

"Brain freeze...oww...oww" she cried out, slamming her eyes shut.

"Don't you hate it when that happens?" asked an unfamiliar gruff voice. "I usually just press my thumb up to the roof of my mouth." Avery smiled and stared. He was cute. He had blonde hair and deep-set green eyes. He wore a black DC hat, and pair of white sunglasses sat on top of it. He had a piercing in the left corner of his bottom lip. He wore a green t-shirt, a pair of black jeans that were a little snug, and skateboard shoes. "I'm Trey by the way."

"Nice to meet you Trey" she managed to squeak out after a long awkward pause.

"Pleasure's all mine, uhh..." he started. Tamara nudged Avery with her elbow, causing her Icee juice to slosh around.

"Oww...Avery! Avery. Hi. I'm Avery" she stammered, smoothing down her pixie cut black hair, while feeling her brown cheeks flush.

"Pleasure's all mine, Avery" he smiled.

"I had a cherry Icee, see ahhh..." he said, sticking out his tongue for her to see.

"Wow. Nice man. Real nice" his buddy Quan chimed in.

"Don't be jealous dude, cause you aren't talking to the pretty ladies." They were pretty. Tamara was a little tall, and had wavy shoulder-length hair. She had greenish-brown eyes, that rooted from her mother being white. Avery was on the short side, and had short black pixie hair, and large brown eyes. The girls were inseparable, though they couldn't be more different. Tamara was the loud outspoken one, and Avery was the one to blend in with the crowd.

"Whatever. Hi I'm Quan" he said, reaching for Tamara's hand.

"Tamara."

"Tamara" Quan said letting the name slip off his tongue. "Well it was really nice meeting you two ladies, but me and knucklehead here gotta be going. But I'd love to get your number" he said looking at Tamara. Numbers were exchanged, and the boys left.

"They were kinda cute" Avery said.

"Yea, especially that Quan. His golden brown skin and all. I mean the white one's cute too, but the brother's fine."

"Oh whatever, Tamara. Trey's way cuter. And did you see that lip ring? Sexy."

"Is that why you stood there staring like a lost puppy?" Tamara laughed.

"Oh hardy har, Tamara. So funny." The two girls finished their route through the mall before deciding to go home.

************************

The next few days consumed of numerous texts between the two. Whenever she saw his name flash on her screen, her face would light up in excitement, wondering what random thing he would say next:

"I wonder if the teenage mutant ninja turtles ever fought over chicks."Avery shook her head and laughed. What was he talking about?

"Lol. What?" she typed.

"IDK. I'm watchn cartoons and eatin Froot Loops in my underwear."

"Lol. Wow."

"I mean Im eatin while in my underwear, not eating out of my underwear. Lol."

"Ewww!! That would be kinda gross, u think?"

"Depends if they were clean or not."

"Lol. Whatever. I got work to do. Later."

"K. Toodles babe."

Avery stared at her screen. Babe? He called her babe? She placed her phone on her coffee table, and walked over to her computer to finish up her communications paper. Moments later she heard her phone buzz again. She rushed over to it and saw his name.

"Ninja turtles kick ass. :)"

She couldn't help the wide smile that formed on her face.

************************

"Whatcha doin?"he texted. Avery had been sitting on her couch, channel surfing.

"Nuthn much."

Perfect. Since u aren't doin anything, think u could meet me somewhere? Avery looked at the time. 11:45 p.m. What could he possibly want to do this time of night?

"Well, it's kinda late, Trey."

"I wont keep you long. Promise."

"Where?"

"Park."

"Ok."

Avery threw on some blue jeans, sneakers, and a hoodie and was off into the breezy night air. She found him sitting on a park bench smoking a cigarette.

"Oooh, a dandelion" she said, bending down and picking up the puffy white flower. "I love these things." When she was a kid, she would pick them and make wishes while lying out in the grass. Did those wishes come true? Sometimes. She sat down beside him, closed her eyes, and moments later blew at it, sending the feathers flying in the wind. "So, why are we out here so late?" she asked pulling her jacket closer to her body.

"'Cause. It's peaceful out here this time of night. You don't have to worry about kids running around, dogs barking, or old people." Avery laughed. She'd been doing a lot of that lately.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were just trying to get me alone" she joked. She looked at him and smiled, anticipating one of his silly responses, but he said nothing. He just stared at her with those piercing green eyes. She cleared her throat quietly. "I mean... I was just..."

"Avery?"

"Yea?"

"Shut up." Avery stared at him in confusion. His face was way too serious for him to be kidding around. But she wasn't having that. He wasn't going to talk to her that way.

"You don't tell me to shut up."

"Well I just did, soo..."

"Well I'm not. I don't know who you think you are."

"The guy that's about to kiss you."

Avery swallowed a huge lump in her throat and stared. Seconds later, his lips crushed hers. His hands moved around to cup her face, intensifying the kiss. Avery moaned when he slipped his tongue into her mouth, brushing it against the roof of her mouth. She could taste the metallic of his lip ring mixed with the sweetness of his tongue. Her head swarmed and the only coherent thoughts she could muster up were naughty ones. The longer they kissed, the damper her panties became. She shivered when she felt his fingers find their way under her jacket and shirt, and tickle her back. They then moved around and caressed the tender flesh of her stomach. They moved up to massage the underside of her breasts when she finally came to her senses. She couldn't do this here. Not now.

"Trey" she moaned against his lips.

"Mmmhmm?"

"We can't do this."

"I know. Our pants are still on. That makes it kinda hard."

"Trey, I'm serious" she laughed after she pulled away from him.

"I know. I know, babe. Let's go before we give the owls a good show."

************************

Avery sat on the side watching Trey skateboard. He was really good. He did ollies and grinds like there was no tomorrow. That was until he somehow slipped off his skateboard and twisted his ankle.

"Oh my god. Are you okay?" she asked running over to him.

"Fuck no!" he screamed in pain. "Damnit. Oh God. I'm sorry, Avery. Yea, I'm okay. I just need to chill."

"You need ice. And painkillers. You wanna go to your house?"

"No. No. I don't wanna go there. Let's go to your place. Girls always have painkillers and shit." Avery helped him up and walked him to the car, and drove to her place. When they got there, he took some Tylenol and she had him lie on the couch with his leg elevated.

"I feel better now" he said tossing the bag of frozen vegetables to the side.

"No, you have to keep that up there. And lie down" she said rushing over to him. Guys were so hardheaded.

"I'm going to," he said, grabbing her arm, pulling her closer to him. "I just plan on doing it with you."

Before she could think about what he said, she was lying on her back on the couch and Trey was lying above her, positioned between her legs. Clothes flew, and before she knew it, he had one of her legs up in the air as he entered her slowly. He held it there with one hand, and tweaked her hardened dark nipples with the other one. Avery's moans and whimpers urged him on, and his hips picked up speed. He held up the other leg and pummeled into her, enjoying watching her breasts giggle with each thrust.

Avery felt so full. No one had ever made her feel that good during sex. His moans and dirty words of encouragement turned her on even more. She felt her fluids flow from her pussy to drench this thick member.

"Mmm. You're gushing for me baby? Getting that pussy all wet for me?"

"Ummhmm. Yes. I'm so wet for you Trey."

"Baby, this pussy's so good. It's so good babe." Watching him lick his bottom lip did wonders for her. And that lip ring. She didn't know what came over her, but she said things that she didn't know existed in her vocabulary. "You want me to show you how good it is, baby? You want me to beat this pussy?" he asked thrusting harder and deeper into her opening. Avery lost it. Her pussy clenched and tightened around his pussy, aiming to milk him for all he had. He quickly pulled out and shot his load on her belly and chest. Avery closed her eyes and felt him get off of her. Was he going to leave her like this? She opened her eyes and saw him in search for something.

"Ahh" he said while snapping his finger, and he disappeared into the bathroom. He came back with a damp washcloth, and wiped his load off her. He leaned down and kissed her after staring at her for what felt like forever. "I gotta go baby. I'll text you later." With that, he dressed and left.

************************

Time seemed to fly by with Trey. She'd only known him for about a month in a half, but Avery loved being around him. He was so carefree and free spirited. He was a fun person to be around, and with him, there was never a dull moment. They had gone skating where they'd laugh at each other while they busted their asses. They went to movies and sat at the very back throwing popcorn and sneaking in make-out sessions. They had competitions at who could hawk the biggest lougy or burp the loudest. He always won. Guys are good at gross stuff like that. They would meet up at her place and hump like rabbits.

"How come we never go to your place?" she asked while playing with his lip ring.

"Because I don't think we could find our way around with all my shit scattered around in there."

"It can't be that bad, babe" she giggled.

"It's worse. I'm a pig." His place was a mess, but that wasn't the only reason. He felt like a pig.

************************

Avery didn't know what to wear. Given the type of person Trey was, she was sure many 'out there' people would be there, and she wanted to fit in. After tossing half of her closet on to the floor, she settled on a pair of dark jeans and a black beater. She combed down the sides of her short pixie hair and spiked up the middle, forming Mohawk. She topped of her look with a few gold bracelets and Nike sneakers. There. Edgy.

"What time are the guys supposed to be here?" Tamara shouted from the living room.

Quan and Trey were throwing a house party, and they invited lots of people, including the girls. They were so excited. The two relationships had been going smoothly, and things were looking good for them.

"Trey's gonna be here around 8. Quan has to be there when people start arriving, so he's not coming" she answered walking from her bedroom. Tamara was her polar opposite. She dressed in a short form-fitting tube dress that stopped mid-thigh. She wore ankle boots and let her dark waves frame her face.

"Okay." Tamara scanned Avery over. "So Miss Thing, how's everything with you two?"

"Good. Things are good" Avery said nervously. "Why?" she asked suspiciously.

"Cause, we don't hang out as much as we did before you two started hangin' out. I guess you guys have better things to do...like each other."

"Shut up Tamara!"

"What? I'm just saying. Its obvious you fucked him."

"Nuh uhh" she said childishly.

"Nuh uhh you didn't fuck hum, or nuh uhh it's not obvious?" Tamara asked with a sideways grin. Avery thought about it.

"Is it really that obvious?" she asked quietly.

"You're sprung girlfriend" Tamara replied, placing a hand on her hip.

"No I'm not" she sighed. "It's just... I really like him, Tamara."

"And I know you do Avery, but you gotta be careful with dudes. You two haven't known each other all that long. Just slow it down a little."

"Okay."

"Okay. Now..." she said looked at her gold watch, "your little friend is late. You better call him and tell him to hurry his ass up, I wanna see Quan."

************************

The party was everything Avery had suspected. If only they had planned it on a night it didn't rain. People who looked like rockers, kegs, guyliner, piercings, clouds of smoke, and sounds of electric guitar filled the house. She was having a really great time, but she felt so out of her element. She looked around nervously whenever Trey would leave her side. He felt her discomfort, and told her it would be okay. To relax. He looked so good in his 'Famous' shirt, DC hat, and black jeans. And that lip piercing. It did wonders for her.

Trey's phone buzzed and he looked down at it before excusing himself to answer it, leaving Avery in the middle of the dance floor alone. She searched around for Tamara and saw her on the couch with Quan. She walked over to them.

"Hey Avery. Where's Trey?" Tamara asked.

"He had to take a call. He'll be back." Quan gave Avery a sad smile before going to look for Trey. He found him in one of the bedrooms.

"Alright. I will. Ok. Bye." Quan only caught the end of Trey's conversation, but he knew who he had been talking to.

"When you gonna stop this charade man?" he asked aggravated.

"Charade? What charade?"

"You didn't tell her did you? You're playin with this girl. She likes you man and I think you should be honest with her."

"Dude, I'm not playing her. I like her too. We're just having fun and I've never been dishonest with her" he said matter of factly.

"No, you haven't lied but he haven't told her the truth either."

"What the fuck man? What exactly do you want me to do?"

"Whatever man, I don't have time for this shit." Quan sighed and turned to leave. "Just know this... if you don't tell her, I will" and he disappeared down the hall.

************************

Avery and Tamara were dancing when Quan came back into the room. Moments later, Trey reappeared with a new demeanor. He didn't look happy. He looked...serious? Serious was so not Trey.

"Hey you wanna get out of here? Go somewhere quiet?" he asked her, placing a hand on the small of her back. Avery stared up into those green eyes and got lost like she always did. She nodded her head in approval before he grabbed her hand and led her through the crowd of drunken people.

"Where you goin?" Tamara yelled at the retreating bodies. Avery turned and waved with a mischievous grin on her face.

************************

They sat in the car outside of her apartment as the tears streamed down her face. She couldn't breathe. She didn't know if it was from the steady crying she had been doing for the past 10 minutes, or from the pain she felt in her chest. Trey reached over and put his arms around her, pulling her into him. She wanted to push him away. Slap him. Scream at him. But she couldn't. She gave in to his warm embrace and sobbed. She grabbed at his shirt and screamed into it. She couldn't believe this was happening to her. She trusted him. Damnit she loved him.

"I'm sorry Avery. I'm so sorry. I never meant for this to happen. I like you a lot. But I love her." That was all she needed to hear. He loved his girlfriend. Like she loved him. She stopped crying, and sharp hiccups escaped from her throat. She backed away from him, and nodded before opening the car door and getting out. She softly shut the door back and walked towards her building. Her heels clicked, splashing in the puddles on the concrete. The rain caused her hair to cling to her head. Her salty tears mixed with the raindrops, and she wiped them away as she entered the complex.

Trey sat in the parking lot. How could he had been such a dick? Why hadn't he been honest with her from the beginning? When he told her he had a girlfriend, she had just stared at him in disbelief. The more he talked about her the more she broke down. He watched as her soft brown shoulders slumped in disappointment. She lowered her head and he watched as her small hands came up to cover her face. He listened as her light sobs and sniffles turned into deep cries of pain. He watched as she held her chest as heartache fled through her.

That wasn't the reaction he suspected. He expected her to slap him. To yell at him. To call him the piece of shit he truly felt like. Instead, she cried and Trey felt pangs shoot through his chest watching her. When he told her he loved April, he felt her stiffen up and compose herself, before leaving without one word.

************************

Avery stood in front of the mirror and looked at the drained and helpless girl who stared back at her. That girl was a mess. Her mascara stained her face and her hair dripped. Her usually bright and expressive eyes were reddened and puffy. Her nose had a red tint and was stuffy from all of that crying. Avery turned her back on that girl and stripped herself of all of her clothing, before getting in and sitting on the shower floor as the hot water cascaded on her shivering body.

************************

I told her.

Quan stared down at the message on his phone. Eh figured it hadn't went well. The message was too short. He looked over at Tamara before walking her to his car. This was going to be one long ride.

When he was done explaining the whole situation to Tamara, she stared open mouthed at him. Then the hysterics started. "What?! He did what? And you knew about this? What the fuck, Quan?"

"I know Tamara, but I didn't know." He exhaled deeply before continuing. "I thought she knew. He said that he was going to tell her about April. I thought he had. I swear I did."

"You knew he had a girlfriend though. You knew he was fucking my best friend and he had a girlfriend. What kind of friend are you?"

"Don't do that!" he interrupted. "Don't put this shit off on me, okay? I said I didn't know he hadn't told her. I thought they were just friends. I didn't know they had sex until tonight. I saw how she looked at him. How they acted towards one another. I saw him in the back room on the phone. I told him if he hadn't already told her, it was time to man up before I did. I don't wanna see Avery hurt either. So don't you try to twist this around and make me feel like the bad guy."

Tamara said nothing. She rode shotgun as Quan sped down the wet highway. She didn't know where they were going. If they were going to Avery's, she would hold her friend. Be that shoulder to cry on. If they were going to Trey's she would be the iron fist to lay his ass out. Be the one to tell him what she thought of him.

They pulled up to Avery's apartment. They parked right beside Trey. He was lying with his head on the steering wheel as his hands rested on it. Tamara quickly unfastened her seatbelt to get out and let him have it. Quan grabbed her thigh and shook his head. "What?" she asked.

"Avery. Go check on her." Tamara turned her head to look at Trey before she got out and ran against the rain towards the apartment.

LilMami07
LilMami07
404 Followers
12