Danger Zone Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vvolfe
vvolfe
312 Followers

"Follow them but don't let him know you're there. I want to know what he's up to. I'll join you as soon as I can."

"It's not a him, it's a her... I think."

"What? Hold on I'm coming."Peter slowly tried to remove his semi-deflated knot from Jane's swollen channel but the gentle tugging woke her.

"What are you doing?"Jane asked sleepily, yawning widely, displaying her sharp teeth.

"We have an intruder. I need to go deal with it."

"Why can't your betas deal with it?"

"It's a female."

"And?"

"Are you kidding me?"Peter snorted."Females rarely travel by themselves; she could be bait for an ambush. I need to be there to protect my pack."

"Your pack of deadly warrior betas trained to protect other members of their pack? These are your betas on patrol mentally and physically prepared for any attack. Do you doubt their skill? Are you so incompetent that you cannot train your betas properly?"Jane's sharp tone finally broke through Peter's panic. He growled at the insinuations she was making.

"My betas are adequately trained for any situation that does not mean I want them to be ambushed and outnumbered."He growled menacingly at his mate.

If a wolf could roll her eyes, she just did."One word love, delegate. Ana, Drea, be a doll and go check out the situation the patrol are dealing with right now. If the boys can't handle it, make sure you lend a helping hand."Jane said to her two closest betas, ignoring her mate whose growling was growing louder with each condescending word. Ana and Drea, wary of their growling alpha and the look he was focusing on the wolf below him, backed slowly away and once of out sight, took off like a shot towards the border of their territory.

"Excellent. Now where were we?"Jane asked happily as she gently squeezed the semi-deflated cock in her channel, causing it to stir again.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? I need to go."Peter hissed, torn between anger an arousal.

"No you don't. You have betas for a reason Peter, use them. Besides, I'm not done with you yet."Jane said as she thrust backward on his now hard cock.

"You're not done with me yet?"Peter stopped growling and stilled above her.

"Na unh."Jane grunted"I'm not about to let this beautiful hard-on go to waste. I want your cock. I want your cum. Fuck. Me."She said still thrusting backward, increasing her pace.

"You sure you want to go down that path little girl? I'm not exactly pleased with you."He nipped sharply at the tip of her ear.

"Then let me please you... Please!"

"Well since you begged so nicely..."Peter suddenly let all his weight fall on top of her, winding her and leaving her gasping for air and unable to move.

With his mate effectively pined, Peter started moving slowly, very slowly, and with very shallow thrusts. Jane, who was on the verge of an orgasm when Peter landed on her, whimpered helplessly and tried to push back on him, trying to get deeper. Peter stopped moving and returned his full weight on top of her.

"No no my dear, little girls who are naughty and disobey their mates don't get that. Show me you can behave and maybe I'll let you come."

Jane, knowing what he wanted, immediately relaxed under his weight. She was rewarded with a hard thrust before he returned to his original rhythm, slow and shallow. Every so often he would throw in a deep hard thrust just to keep her guessing and on edge. He started to increase his pace, still keeping his strokes shallow as Jane started squirming underneath him. When she got too wild he stopped moving until with a deep despondent sigh she relaxed again.

"Please..."She whimpered

"What do you want?"

"More..."

"More what?"

"So...good..."

"More WHAT Jane?"

"God...EVERTHING! FUCK ME!"She emphasized her request by putting a death grip on his cock with every pelvic muscle she possessed.

Peter's precious control snapped with the vice grip Jane was exerting on his cock. His jaw clamped down hard on her shoulder and he threw his entire weight into his thrusts, making sure every single thrust was powerful and hit deep in her womb. His knot grew again and he was forced to reduce the depth of his thrusts so that he didn't hurt his mate but it didn't change the force her put in his thrusts. Jane's orgasm caused him to howl loudly at the pleasure-pain she was exerting on his swollen member. A few thrust later, he released one of the biggest loads he's ever had in his life.

Exhausted, he sagged back on top of his mate, shifting slightly so that she could still breathe. Jane tilted her head up to lick his muzzle and nuzzled under his chin before settling down again and falling back asleep.

Before following her into blissful rest, Peter sent out one last message to his betas."Capture the stray and put her in one of the cells. If it is an ambush, kill them all without mercy. I want to question the female. No one is to speak to her or enter her cell until I get there."

"Yes sir"was the last thing he heard before he succumbed to the blackness that always accompanies fantastic sex.

Peter whistled cheerily as he made his way down to the basement.

"How is our stray today? Has anyone checked on her yet?"

"Uh no sir, you said no one was to enter the room until you got here." One of the guards stated, exchanging a confused glance with the other guard who shrugged.

"And you didn't even think to peek? Hmmm... No matter, let's see what our little captive has to say for herself. Open the door will you?" The guards readily complied.

Peter stopped dead at the door. There in the corner of the room huddled in a naked shivering crying little ball was B. Peter's jaw dropped in shock. He was speechless. The guards, interested in knowing what caused their normally outspoken alpha to be rendered speechless, peered curiously into the room only to be faced by a very angry alpha with glowing eyes barking orders at them.

"Find me some clothes and bring the humans to me NOW!"

"Here? As in the basement?" One of the guards spoke up.

Peter launched across the hallway and pinned him to the wall by his neck. Getting right up in his face he asked "Are you questioning your Alpha?"

"No...sir" He gasped and tilted his head upwards, exposing his neck further.

Peter released the guard and barked "Clothes. Girls. NOW!" Both men turn and sprinted out to fulfil their orders.

Peter turned back towards the cell and stood at the doorway. He ran a hand through his hair in frustration. Without thinking he blurted out "You're a wolf?"

B started to tremble harder and simply nodded, sobbing out "I'm sorry" before burying her head tighter into her knees.

Peter took a step closer, intending to comfort her only to have her push herself further into the wall in a move very similar to the move she made when they rescued her. Realization dawned on him and he took a step back, running his hand through his hair again.

"Shit." He uttered causing B to flinch again. He sighed.

"You're safe B, I'm not going to hurt you. Nobody here is going to hurt you." He spoke softly

"You're angry." She whispered.

"No I'm not." He said as he backed into the hall, giving her the option of an escape route.

"Your eyes are glowing. His eyes only glowed when he was angry." She accused.

"I'm not angry at you I'm just... I don't know what I am but I know this isn't your fault." He said as he sagged down the wall and put his face in his hands.

B sniffed and wiped her nose with the back of her hand, choosing to remain quiet. Silence stretched uncomfortably until Peter broke it "How long?"

"Two years."

Peter startled upwards at this statement. "Two years?... you mean you were..." His jaw dropped again. "How?"

"Peter what is the meaning of this?" Jane stated as she stormed down the stairs. "Why the hell are you dragging these poor girls downhereof all places? Do you realize the damage you'll do to their fragile mental state?"

"Jane..." Peter started.

"We don't need this right now Peter, we have a crisis ourselves. B's gone missing and we have no idea..." Jane's voice drifted away as she followed the direction of Peter's pointed arm. "B?"

"Is our wolf." Peter stated wryly.

"What? Seriously?" Jane was taken aback.

"Did you know?" Peter directed this question at the quartet that just exited the stairwell into the hallway at that point. Alice and Lena led the way followed by Doc and Lily, held protectively against Dan's side. He did not approve of being here with Lily and he showed his displeasure by maintaining a consistent low growl. A look from his alpha stopped the growl.

The girls exchanged looks. "Yes" Alice finally responded

"Why didn't you tell us?" Jane asked.

"It's not our secret to tell." Lena answered, sparing a glance at B in the corner.

"Ok then, why didn't you tell us B?" Alice spun on B, her temper starting to rise.

B shrugged "I was afraid you would... kill me or something for coming fromthem. Or you would separate me from the others." She mumbled into her knees

"Why would we do that?" Peter asked in disbelief

B shrugged again "Bad DNA or something."

"That's fucking bullshit!" Jane was starting to lose her composure. Peter stepped closer and rubbed his hand up and down her spine in an effort to soothe her. Jane slowly released her tension.

One of the guards approached with a bundle of clothes. "Uh here are her clothes."

"My clothes?" B popped up onto her feet "You went into my room?" She asked in dismay. Realizing she was completely naked, she covered herself and sank back into her seated position in embarrassment.

Jane took the clothes and approached B slowly, placing the clothes on the cot. "We should take this somewhere...less intimidating. Why don't you get dressed and meet us in the...library? We'll leave you to your privacy. You ladies have a lot of explaining to do." She growled then turned and walked back up the stairs, motioning the others to follow her.

Peter paced in the library. "Four and a half years Jane. How did they not know she was a wolf? Or did they know?" He directed the last question at the quartet sitting calmly on the couch.

"They didn't know." Doc answered

Jane paced opposite her mate. "How can you not know for 2 years?"

"Good friends who have her back." Lily said fiercely, clasping Dan's hand.

Peter shook his head. "Doesn't matter how good her friends are, wolves have infinitely better senses, they would've been able to smell the change."

The girls remained quiet.

Jane stopped pacing. "Wait! She doesn't have a scent. Remember the boys telling us when she went missing they couldn't smell her? She must have a way to hide her scent!"

"Yes!" Peter hissed "But how? They were able to follow her last night by her blatant scent trail." He paused "I don't get it. Even if she found a way to mask her scent now, she wouldn't have been able during the change. Her hormones would have been off the chart and they would have smelt it."

"Fear makes a great deodorant don't you know? They couldn't smell my change for the tangy ripe scent of overwhelming fear and helplessness. The house was ripe with it." Emma responded from the doorway.

The room went still and quiet, no one knowing how to approach the girl who still had tear streaks down her cheeks. Emma sighed "I'm good now...or at least better now that I'm out of...that...there" She finished lamely.

"Oh you poor girl!" Jane exclaimed as she crossed the room to take Emma up in a big hug. Emma stiffened and her eyes started to glow but with a menacing growl from Peter she sighed and relaxed into the hug, letting Jane squeeze her tighter. Emma awkwardly patted Jane's back to get her to let go. She stepped away and motioned for the alphas to sit. Once seated, she faced the group.

"Ok ask your questions."

"How did it happen?"

She motioned to her scarred cheek. "I told you this was done by one of his lackeys?" They nodded "Well he was half changed or whatever you call it and I guess it was enough to transfer the venom or poison... or whatever you call it"

Jane shook her head "The DNA can only be transferred through blood or saliva."

"Not semen?" Doc asked

"It needs direct injection into the circular system. You can't inject semen directly into the vein." Jane explained.

"Hmmm..."

"Well maybe the dude had a hangnail, I don't know. All I know is that I was like this after he remodelled my face." Emma interrupted

"Oh, you poor thing. That must have been incredibly scary to go through it alone not knowing what to expect."

"Oh I knew what to expect." Emma responded grimly "A month before I was turned or changed or whatever, one of the other idiots accidentally changed one of the other girls by biting her during sex. The sicko was fucking her as a wolf...bleh. They were just going to kill her before she made the change but thenhedecided it would be fun to have a sex toy that doesn't break as easily and had a little more fight in her. They locked her in a cage in the middle of the living room and watched her change over the course of a week. They had never seen a human change before and were curious what it looked like."

Jane gasped. "That's horrible! Did they give her any painkillers? The change is incredibly painful."

Emma raised a brow "You've been through it?"

"No I was born a were. But I've witnessed it before in one of our other pack mates."

"Hmmmm...Well I'm not going to go into it. With your whole shift or die law I'm not going to dissuade my friends from choosing to be changed because of my experiences. All I'm going to say is you guys better have the fucking good ass stuff that is so fucking potent it gives you hallucinations."

"So how were you able to witness the change if she was in the living room and you were in the basement?" Peter asked, trying to get the conversation back on track.

Emma eyed Peter warily but with a reassuring nod from her friends she continued on. "I was the first one they got and their alpha claimed I was his mate therefore making me head...girl. I was in charge of cooking and cleaning for them and if they left any leftovers from their meals, a great rarity, I was allowed to bring it down to the girls in the basement. It was my job to train the girls into their new life and I always had to be present when they killed and buried a girl. I had free rein of the house because they knew I would never run away or they would hurt one of my girls and they would catch me just so I could watch."

Silence descended on the room. "I...see. Is that why you have distanced yourself from your group and the pack by hiding in the library here?" Peter asked

Emma bristled "What is that supposed to mean?"

"...You don't want the responsibility of taking care of others anymore. You've given up caring about other people."

Emma poked a very sharp finger into Peter's shoulder "You listen here you condescending prick, those girls will always be my responsibility because I care about them. I care about their wellbeing, their happiness, their health and their interests, be it romantic or otherwise. I will always be there for them and if I ever need them, I know they will be there for me."

Emma relaxed and took a step back "That being said, and correct me if I'm wrong, but we have been informed that were are free to do what we want here, what makes us happy. What makes Doc happy is looking at a big bloody gaping wound and sticking her hands into the blood and muck and stitching a person back together. What makes Lily happy is sewing pretty little dresses and making goo goo eyes at Danny Boy." Dan snorted causing Emma to smirk. "What makes the twins happy is shooting guns, throwing knives and hacking into government databases just to mess with them. And what makes me happy is sticking my nose in a book and losing myself in a fantasy world, learning how to defend myself and the ones I love from ever being taken again. I also enjoyed imagining sticking a knife into the kidneys of that bastard that wrecked my life and twisting but since you have ruined my elaborate dream that I spent 5 years perfecting, by killing the son of a bitch, that dream will never be realized."

"Whoa...touch-y" Peter held his hand up in surrender "I was just making an observation that you don't socialize with the pack like the rest of the group. It's almost as if you are about to bolt at any moment."

Jane nodded "Makes us a little nervous knowing that you're already a wolf."

Peter nodded "Bigger chance of going rogue."

"Rogue?" Lily squeaked. Dan pulled her closer into his side.

"Rogue, that's when the wolf takes over and you have to kill the person." Emma answered flatly "That was the other reason I was reading so much. I was trying to learn as much as I could about my new life, my new culture."

"You could have just asked us. We are more than happy to answer any questions."

"...Yeah..." Emma looked sideways at a stack of books

"What now?" Jane asked in exasperation

"Shocker, I have trust issues. I'm more likely to believe something I read than something I'm told. At least some books have references." Emma answered sheepishly.

"Hmph" Jane crossed her arms and glared "You saying we're not trustworthy?"

"No I'm saying I find it hard to trust people. Anyways we were talking about the change. I witnessed the change so I knew what to expect when I first started feeling the effects."

"You said you dealt with the hormone changes with fear? How did you figure that out?"

"No I said I dealt with the change in scent with fear. I was so afraid they would figure it out the smell of my fear hid most of it. There were times that I was calm and they would get all paranoid, saying they smelt another wolf on me and I would get scared and they would try to get me to calm down so they could smell the wolf but that would only scare me more and eventually they would give up. He killed a couple of newbies that he suspected for touching his mate. Fine by me."

"He, who's he?"

"The bastard who never should have lived. Waste of perfectly good air." Emma scowled.

"You never say his name. Why is that?" Jane asked curiously

"Because he doesn't deserve a name." Emma growled.

"Well it doesn't matter because he's dead. I made sure every wolf we found in the house was killed and burned into ash." Peter reassured the group

"I wish you had taken pictures of them so we could be sure they were all dead." Emma whined

"Absolutely not!" Jane interceded

"It would have given us closure." Doc pointed out

"My god! For people who have spent years submissive to a bunch of wolves, you sure are outspoken." Peter observed.

"It's how he wanted it. We tried to be meek and docile but then he would find random reasons to punish us and the sadistic fuck took great pleasure in his punishments. We figured out that if we were a little lippy and fought a little we could anticipate the punishments and they wouldn't be as fucked up. He had less time to up the ante if we consistently spoke back. If we were good subservient sex toys it would be weeks between punishments and only when he developed something truly evil that he wanted to test out on us." Lena shuddered.

"That's disgusting." Jane commented.

"Yes." Alice answered simply.

Peter tried to get back on topic "So you initially hid your scent with fear, how are you hiding your scent now?"

Emma shrugged "It was a survival instinct. When my wolf became fully aware of the situation she realized we were outnumbered and couldn't fight all the other wolves off. She also agreed with me that we were able to better protect the girls if we stayed instead of running away and trying to find help. To be honest I had no idea who to go to and how to approach the authorities without being sent to a loony bin. She let me suppress her and her scent so we wouldn't be caught but she was always under the surface helping me out of tricky situations." She grinned "And teaching me underhanded ways to get back at the assholes without them knowing it was me."

vvolfe
vvolfe
312 Followers