Dangerous Affairs Ch. 05

Story Info
The next day, Damien and Brian met up...
3k words
4.7
10.8k
4

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpm09
cpm09
26 Followers

Chapter Five

The next day, Damien and Brian met up to discuss what the next step on the investigation would be. Based on what Leigh had told them, they had a potential witness to one of Michael's numerous allegations of abuse of power.

Brian had already raked some dirt on his alleged connection with Salvatore Visconti and that was backed up by Michael's former partner, David Hayes. David had left the force a couple of years ago but Brian had tracked him down and after a little persuasion the guy agreed to meet them the following day.

"That should give us more to work with, depending on what this David Hayes and that potential witness have to tell us, we could move to the next step and temporarily suspend Michael." Brian said raising his eyebrow and rubbing his hands together.

"That's great! I can't wait to see him gone." Damien couldn't hide his irritation which prompted Brian to look up from his desk and ask.

"What's wrong?"

"I'll tell you, but don't yell at me okay?" Damien asked knowing very well that Brian would do it anyway.

"Okay. Go on..." Brian nodded.

"I called Leigh yesterday to check if she was alright, but she sounded a little nervous so I ended up going to see her and..." Damien didn't even finish the sentence.

"You slept with her? For Christ's sake! Have you lost your fucking mind?!" Brian was indeed yelling.

"NO!"

"Ah! Thank God!"

"Well..."

"Ah, fuck!, What did you do, Damien?"

"We kissed. She was standing there crying, so vulnerable...it just happened. I...err...It was amazing, man!"

"Okay. I know you, Damien. You are not the type to mix business and pleasure, but be careful. Take it easy; don't let your feelings for her mess with your judgment on this investigation. We need to do this the right way."

"Well, I appreciate your concern, Brian. But there's something else she's not telling us. I can feel it. Michael paid her a visit yesterday, that's why she was so upset. No, scratch that, she seemed terrified. He wants her to see him tonight and I think he's up to something. She wouldn't tell me why she felt she had to go. I mean she can't stand the asshole! I don't like it at all." Damien was so worried he was pacing the office throwing his hands in the air.

"Calm down. She's not going anywhere. Get your coat." Brian decided to trust Damien's instinct, it never failed before.

****************

Leigh was dreading going to see Michael, being in his house alone with him, it was turning her stomach over. In fact, she wasn't sure anymore if she could do it. "Lucy..." She then remembered Michael's insinuation. She sat down on her bed shivering trying to gather strength to get ready. The knock on the door pulled her back from her thoughts.

"Who is it?"

"It's Brian Howard, Miss Grayson."

After a moment of silence and no indication she was opening the door, Brian tried again.

"Leigh...please open the door."

"Sorry, Brian. I had to get the key first." She said as she opened the door her. Next to Brian stood a very solemn Damien. "Oh God, I should've known!"

She stepped aside and let them inside. Brian entered first. She looked at Damien's face as he passed her and he ignored her. Seeing him acting so professional and distant was killing her.

"Damn those eyes." Damien mumbled; then before reaching the living room, he turned around and grabbed her hand and brought it to his chest. Leigh caught her breath. He looked into her eyes and said quietly "I am sorry."

All she could do was nod and give him a regretful smile as an apology.

"Can you two lovebirds leave the make up for later?" Brian shouted from the living room. Damien smiled and gave her a quick kiss before pulling her towards the living room. Brian shook his head at them. "About time..."

Leigh blushed and looked down, but she knew that this embarrassment would mean nothing compared to what was to come when she told them about Michael's intention with her. Without saying a word she then gestured both men to sit.

"Now, Leigh, care to explain to us why the hell you think you have to go and see that son of a bitch alone?" Brian said calmly.

Damien casted a scowling look at Brian then turned to Leigh who sat next to him looking guilty" Leigh, is there anything you haven't told us?" Damien asked, trying to follow Brian's composure.

Leigh took a deep breath, calming herself. "Michael has always made himself present in my life somehow. Everywhere I went he would be there. He never spoke to me, but made sure I'd see him. Once he followed me on a date and let's just say that after his display of possessiveness there was no second date." Leigh lest a sorrowful chuckle.

"Motherfucker!" Damien angrily slammed his fist on the coffee table and motioned to get up, but Brian never gave him the chance. "Damien, easy now!" Brian said placing a hand firmly on Damien's shoulder.

Leigh just stared at Damien with wide eyes. "You are telling us that the son of a bitch has been stalking and harassing you all these years like a sick pervert and you are going to see him alone at his place?" Damien looked at her with flaming eyes. He was furious.

"It doesn't make sense, Leigh." Brian added.

"He threatened Lucy!" She blurted it out. Now it was Brian's turn to flip out. "What the fuck?!" "It was more like an insinuation that she might get hurt. I can't risk it." She said looking at Brian because at that moment she couldn't face Damien's angry face.

"You. Are. Not. Going." Damien punctuated every word; a sense of déjà vu washing over him. However, this time she didn't have a chance to answer back. This time Damien had Brian as a back up.

Leigh opened her mouth to contest but Brian stopped her. "Damien is right. You stay here. Give me Lucy's address; I am going to check on her."

As Brian was leaving he turned to a very pissed Damien and quietly whispered, "Go easy on her, she was trying to protect her friend. Remember that. We will figure out what to do when I come back." Damien only nodded.

When they heard the front door shut, she turned to face him. Damien's breathing was heavy and his green eyes had a dark shadow. "Damien...I'm..." She didn't stand a chance to finish; his hands were on the back of her neck pulling her to him. His lips were on hers; his kiss was filled with an anguish that scared him. He was claiming her and she knew then she could not deny him what both wanted so much.

He was on her neck now, licking, nibbling; his hands slowly running down her back until he reached her ass and possessively grabbed it. "I will kill him if ever touches you." he whispered, bringing a jolt of electricity down her spine. Leigh moaned his name and didn't feel her legs supporting her body anymore; instead she had them wrapped around Damien's waist. Their hips started to grind together. It was frantic. Pure desperation, her hands holding his shoulders tight. Her cries of pleasure were driving him over the edge. He took hold of her blouse, ripping it open. He touched her breast now covered only by a black lace bra. She let a loud moan escape her mouth; Damien groaned and his mouth hungrily attacked her nipples which by now had grown painfully hard.

"Leigh, I want you so fucking much..." He managed to mumble.

"Damien...oh God...please..." Leigh had her eyes shut.

"Bedroom?" He asked, panting heavily. Leigh opened her eyes, and saw the lust and love in his. "Love?"

She was dazed. She just couldn't remember the last time she felt like this. "Ever" After all these years of a practically nonexistent romantic life she had to fall for an officer.

Damien started to pull her hands and somehow they ended up in her bedroom. Call it instinct or pure luck, either way he was too turned on to figure it out. He let go of her waist briefly to pull his shirt off, but the cold she felt from the lack of contact with his skin was enough to bring Leigh back to reality. "What am I doing?" She started to panic. All those promises made to herself now seemed foolish; the moment he kissed her and looked into her eyes she knew she was in love. So why was she stalling what she knew was to come?

Damien noticed the sudden change in her face. "What is it?" He looked confused. "It's okay if you don't want to, Leigh, I will understand. But know that I won't hurt you, I will never hurt you, sweetheart." The silence that followed was just about torture to him.

"It's not that I don't want you, Damien." He let go the breath he didn't know his had been holding. They stood facing each other; Leigh was biting her lower lip, her arms were crossed shielding her breasts from his view. He was watching her body language. He knew she was as turned on as he was. "Then, what is it?" He asked again.

"I don't have the habit of sleeping with people I barely know but I...err..." She felt silly. How could she tell him she was afraid of this ending up being a onetime thing? That she couldn't help that even though they'd only known each other for a short time she was completely in love with him? Damien never felt more like an insensitive ass in his entire life, there he was staring at her face blushed with embarrassment.

"Look at me, Leigh." He said holding her shoulders and turning her to face him. "I want you like I've never wanted anyone in my life before. But I will not rush you into something you are not sure about." He sighed. "I have fallen for you, Leigh Grayson. God help me if you don't feel the same about me."

All uncertainties, questions and fears were quickly washed away by his words. Leigh got closer to him; put a hand on his chest, her fingers slowly caressing his skin. Damien responded by wrapping his arms around her waist. She whispered, "I do." Leigh stepped out of their embrace, reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, letting it fall on the floor.

Damien felt the temperature in the room rise ten degrees. His eyes were alternating between her naked breasts and her eyes which were showing all her resolve. He knew then he didn't need to ask if she was sure.

Damien took one step closer to her and Leigh closed her eyes; her body was trembling with anticipation. He reached for her breasts grasping them gently and started kneading her tender skin. "I love how your skin feels in my hands," he whispered, making Leigh shiver as she felt his breath in her ear. He knelt in front of her and slowly started planting soft kisses down her stomach while pulling her pants down; his hands were stroking down her thigh and the inside of her knee. Leigh was quivering and moaning his name. When his lips brushed against her pussy, Leigh gripped his hair and jumped slightly, holding her breath.

"So wet..." Damien murmured. He stood up and helped her lie on the bed, joining her after swiftly removing the rest of his own clothes leaving only his underwear on.

Damien climbed on top of her, using his thighs to spread her legs. Leigh didn't resist, she was in such a haze she would have granted him anything. He seized her hands and placed them above her head, his fingers entwining with hers and holding on tight as he rested his forehead on hers whispering "You're beautiful...so perfect".

Leigh opened her eyes to see his smouldering with desire. Leigh was holding her breath in anticipation to his next move; she quivered when she felt one his hands trail down her arm, down her neck. She threw her head back granting him more access then he started tracing the contour of her breasts. His exploration continued downward over her stomach and up to her breasts again where he took his time to tease her nipples with his tongue. The heat of his mouth was driving her crazy; Leigh was writhing beneath him, chanting his name like a prayer. She could feel him harden against her and let her free hand travel down his back, her nails scratching his flesh lightly making him shudder when he felt her hand touch him. He threw his head back inhaling sharply.

"Leigh..." Damien was on fire, he hungrily licked and kissed his way down her stomach until he reached her navel. She was watching him; he held her gaze for a moment before lowering his head again.

"Damien...I have to..." she couldn't finish; the moment his mouth touched her, she lost any coherent thought. "Oh God!"

"You taste so sweet..." he said softly as his fingers teased her clit. Leigh was holding her breath and she was trying to form words on her mind but all she managed was a series of moans which seemed to have driven Damien over the edge. He didn't feel like teasing anymore; he couldn't wait any longer. He had to be inside of her. Leigh could feel him hot and hard brushing against her but she wanted more, she needed him to fill her completely and show her how to be loved. When he plunged into her in one single thrust, she clutched his shoulders hard and time went still.

Leigh felt a little discomfort and she was surprised it hadn't hurt as much as she thought it would, but tears were running down her cheeks. When she was finally able to open her eyes, she saw the shocked look on his face. He realized what had happened the second she became rigid beneath him. Leigh's painful whimper had only confirmed his fears. She turned her head and looked away. Damien's green eyes were full of questions but at that moment he was only able to say "Jesus! I am so sorry!" Silence reigned once more.

"Look at me, sweetheart...Leigh...please." Damien pleaded, his voice shaky and full of concern. He couldn't move, he didn't want to hurt her any more than he already had. "Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?"

Leigh found strength in his word and smiled at him. "No. Do you want to stop? "

"Christ, No! You feel wonderful, so perfect, Leigh." He said, trying to describe how he was feeling. "But..."

"Make love to me, Damien." Leigh said, her eyes glistening with desire.

That was all it took for him to gently start thrusting into her. He was planting soft kisses on her face and Leigh felt her whole body energizing with every plunge. "Wrap your legs around me, don't let go." He was breathless, his self control was slipping away from him. He kept alternating between gentle and hard thrusts in a controlled rhythm that was driving both to their limits.

"Damien...Oh God!" Leigh felt she was going to explode into million pieces. She grabbed his arm tightly; when she felt his mouth on her breasts sucking and licking her nipples it was like heaven and hell at the same time. Leigh let a loud cry escape her as her thighs closed tightly around him. Damien was shaking, he'd never felt so overwhelmed like this before. He followed her and releasing a guttural moan while holding her firmly against him, mentally vowing never to let her go.

Damien collapse on the top of her, blissfully sated; the air was filled only with their breathing and after a moment of silence he rolled to his side bringing her with him. Leigh rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked her tenderly.

"Would it have mattered? Would you have changed your mind?"

"You didn't answer my question, but no I wouldn't have. I don't think I would've been able to." He said with a chuckle. "But I would've been more gentle, more careful."

"It was perfect, Damien. You were perfect. I am sorry. I wanted to tell you, but I was afraid." Damien was ready to argue but she put her hand gently on his mouth. "When I told you Michael kind of ruined my dates I wasn't kidding. After awhile getting hurt for being rejected a few times, I gave up. I figured I would have to get him out of my life first."

"Leigh..." he held her tight wanting to say soothing words but he let her continue.

"You came into my life and suddenly I felt all my fears slip away. You made me feel safe. Did you know I vowed to never date a cop?" Leigh tried to lighten the mood, then she realized what she said immediately and started to rectify it. "Err...not that we are dating or anything...I didn't mean..."

It was Damien's turn to stop her speaking. "No, we are not." Leigh only nodded trying desperately to hide her disillusionment.

"But we will. I am taking you on an official date as soon as this is over. You are mine now." He grinned.

She could not conceal her contentment, "Yours? Not sure I want to date a cave man."

"Too late." he grinned and softly grabbed a handful of her hair jokingly and then he kissed the top of her head affectionately. After a moment of wonder, Damien spoke seriously while cupping her face as she looked up at him. "Leigh...I swear that if he ever lays a finger on you..."

"Shh....don't. Just hold me, please."

cpm09
cpm09
26 Followers