Dangerous Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,596 Followers

Mac wanted to warn Jennifer of his impending climax. However, when he tried to pull her head up, she pushed his hands away, moaning deep in her throat. “Oh God baby, I’m getting close,” Mac moaned.

Jennifer doubled her efforts, her lips sucking hard and her hand moving up and down the shaft rapidly. Now she was in a frenzy to have his juice. She found herself wondering what he tasted like. Her husband's sperm was sometimes bitter but she loved it nonetheless. She didn’t have to wait long to find out what Mac’s tasted like.

Mac lifted his hips off the bed and bellowed as his sperm began to rush from the shaft and pour into her mouth.

Jennifer swallowed quickly and then pumped his shaft, sucking for more. She was rewarded as Mac squirted several huge volleys of cum into her mouth. Some of it escaped her lips and ran down the shaft under her pumping fist. Each contraction forced another large gob of sperm into her mouth and she swallowed it greedily. It was strong and thick but far from unpleasant. She almost giggled when she realized that she was eating him for breakfast. Not bad, she concluded and lots of protein too.

Mac moaned as Jennifer tried to suck more out of him. But, he was drained.

When Jennifer could get no more juice from his balls, she contentedly sucked him until his shaft shriveled and she let it slip from her mouth. Then, she ran her tongue into his pubic hair, searching for what had escaped her mouth.

Mac saw an almost embarrassed look on Jennifer’s face when she raised her head and wiped her mouth with the back of her cum wet hand. He smiled and pulled her to him, bringing her reluctant lips to his and forcing his tongue into her mouth.

Jennifer was amazed. Her husband would never kiss her after oral sex. He would always make her go to the bathroom and brush her teeth. She trembled in excitement as the kiss went on and on.

Finally when their lips parted, Mac looked at Jennifer and whispered, “Thank you! That was incredible.”

Again Jennifer looked embarrassed as her face turned red and she dropped her head to his shoulder, lying quietly by his side.

As Mac lay there in the afterglow, Jennifer reached down and idly traced the path of a long scar on his leg. “Your body is very busy,” she giggled. “Where did all the scars come from?”

“A lot of different places,” he answered. “That one came from a errant artillery round in the deserts of the Middle East. Friendly fire they call it.”

Mac had been in the Army Special Operations and to every hot spot in the world before he joined the police force in Chicago.

Jennifer moved her finger up his leg, gently circling his flaccid penis before moving on to the large round scar on his otherwise smooth and rippled stomach.

Mac didn’t wait for the question. “An alley in Chicago. A drug deal gone bad,” Mac said almost humorously referring to a serious situation when he had almost died. “I was a cop in Chicago for a few years.”

Finally, Jennifer turned to him and touched his face. “And this one?” she asked as she gently touched his cheek, turning his face to her.

“A bar in Morocco,” Mac answered as the memory of the drunken brawl with some locals came rushing back to him.

“My, your body is like a map of the world,” she said in youthful innocence.

She said it so seriously that Mac laughed loudly. “I guess I never thought of it that way.”

Jennifer glanced around the sparsely furnished room. While it wasn’t exactly barren, it certainly lacked a woman’s touch. “No wife? I don’t see any pictures around,” Jennifer said but then saw an extremely pained look on Mac’s face. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have asked.”

“No… no it’s okay. I was married but she was killed. It’s a long story.”

“I’m sorry,” Jennifer said again and fell silent. A few minutes later she sat up and said, “I guess I had better get going.”

“Husband expecting you,” Mac said.

Jennifer turned to him with a surprised look.

“It wasn’t hard to tell,” Mac said lifting her hand to show the white area where her ring had been. “Catch him with another woman? A little revenge maybe?”

Again, Jennifer looked surprised. Then she sighed and said, “I guess I’m pretty obvious huh?”

“Well, it’s my job to know people.”

“I’m sorry I took advantage of you,” Jennifer said suddenly, almost in tears.

Mac laughed loudly. “Lady, you can take advantage of me any time you want.” Then he pulled her back to him, kissing her gently.

Jennifer pulled away and whispered, “Thank you!”

“For what?”

“For being gentle with me and… I don’t know… I guess I could have gotten myself into a lot of trouble.”

“That’s true. Jeffery’s is not a place that we generally see unescorted women. But I’m certainly glad I was there when you came by. I was getting pretty lonely.” Mac paused and then said, “I would say from the look on your face when you entered that you were lonely and angry about what happened. So, are you going to leave him?”

“No… probably not,” she answered thoughtfully. “The fact is, I still love him.” She sniffled and wiped a tear from her cheek. “As much as I hate to admit it, it was partially my fault. I… I haven’t exactly been a sexual dynamo with him. I guess we just began to take each other for granted. What we… we did last night made me realize that I haven’t been doing my part… uh you know, sexually.”

“Well, it always takes two to make a marriage work. Where does he think you are now?”

“I told him that I was staying with a girlfriend, but I didn’t tell him who.”

“Well, don’t worry, I’ll never reveal our secret.” Mac sat up. “I have an appointment this morning so I need to get a shower and get going too.” Then he smiled at her and said, “How about we save water and shower together.”

Jennifer smiled as Mac pulled her off the bed and toward the bathroom.

“Oh my,” she gasped as she felt the remains of Mac’s cum run down her sticky thighs as she followed behind him.

As soon as they stepped into the shower, Mac pulled Jennifer to him. As they kissed passionately he reached for the soap and began to work up a lather on her back. Then he moved to the front. A moan escaped both of them as he covered her breasts and worked down to her pubic mound.

Jennifer could feel that Mac was already excited. She grasped his penis and used the suds from her body to lather him. Then she turned around in his arms and pushed her ass back at him. She was ready again.

Mac looked down at her sexy ass and sighed excitedly. Then, he leaned over her and whispered, “Have you ever had it in your ass?”

“Oh God,” she gasped. Then, her voice dropped to a whisper and she said, “No! But I wanted my… my husband to… do it.”

“Can I do it?” Mac asked, fully expecting a no.

“Oh… uh… uh… Oh God…” Jennifer hissed and hesitated, biting her lip with indecision. He’s so big, she thought. Still, she wanted it. After a long pause, she finally said, “Please be gentle.” Her legs almost collapsed under her at her words.

Mac’s own legs felt weak as he moved his penis between her legs. He reached down and opened her cheeks with one hand and he guided his penis toward the tiny hole with the other. He watched the soapy head touch the pulsing star of her anus. For a second he worried that the large head would never fit.

“Oh God, oh God,” Jennifer gasped as she felt the head of Mac’s penis touch her little hole. Then suddenly, she had to have it. She bent further forward and pushed back, her chest sliding down the glass door. “Ohhhhhhh!!!" she moaned as the head stretched her tight hole. There was a moment of intense pain before it slipped inside and her tight sphincter muscle snapped shut.

Mac moaned as the warmth of Jennifer’s ass surrounded him. It was an incredibly tight fit but he pressed forward. When he had two or three inches inside, he paused, waiting for her to adjust.

“Oh Jesus,” Jennifer moaned, “Fuck meeeee!!!”

With a bellow, Mac pushed forward, sinking his long tool deep into her tight hole. A second later, both of them were moaning and thrashing around in the cramped confines of the shower stall. The glass door rattled and the room quickly filled with grunts of pleasure as the two lovers rushed toward their climaxes.

Jennifer felt like she was going to explode, as shock waves of pleasure rushed from her ass through her vagina and up her body. Her legs trembled and her body shook as a strong climax rushed through her.

The contractions deep inside Jennifer’s ass were too much for Mac. As much as he wanted it to last, he couldn’t wait. “Oh Goddddd!!!” he moaned as his balls pulled tight and forced his load of cum into the convulsing woman’s ass.

Eventually, the two lovers staggered apart, gasping for breath. Mac took Jennifer’s still trembling body into his arms and kissed her. “You are incredible! Any man would be crazy to let you out of his sight,” he said sincerely.

“Thank you,” she whispered in response, pressing her wet body to his strong chest.

*****

Mac drove Jennifer to her car, which she had left at Jeffrey’s Bar last night.

As Jennifer started to get out, she turned back to him and there were tears in her eyes. “Thank you!” she said again and leaned in to kiss him one last time. When their lips parted, she looked into his eyes and hesitated. “Uh… if I wanted to… to be… to be a bad girl again…” she said and stopped.

“I was hoping you would ask. Here,” he said and handed her his business card. “Call me anytime, day or night. Or, stop in at Jeffrey’s. I’m there a lot.”

“Thanks, I might just do that,” she said and then rushed to her car.

Mac sighed and shook his head. Her husband must be a real jerk he concluded as he watched her get into her car.

What a night, he thought as he drove away.

Chapter 3

The traffic was bumper to bumper as Mac headed out of town. He hoped that he wouldn’t be late for his appointment with Judge Rhinehold. He knew that the Judge put a priority on promptness.

A smile came to Mac’s face as he thought of his friend and mentor.

Jason Rhinehold was a federal judge. Mac and he had met when he took a summer job with his father after high school. Mac’s father was an assistant prosecutor and worked along side Jason.

Jason had taught Mac a great deal that summer, not only about the law but also about life. In fact, it was Judge Rhinehold that had convinced Mac to become a policeman in the first place.

After a restless summer, Mac had joined the Army. When he got out after his three-year obligation, he had little business knowledge and no college education. However, his stint with Special Operations had taught him skills that were sought after by most police departments. He knew how to use every weapon known to man and he could subdue or kill just about any human, no matter what their size.

While Mac’s father had not tried to dissuade him from joining the police department, he wasn’t entirely happy about it. He wanted him to go to college and go into law like he had. However, he knew better than anybody that Mac would never be happy with a desk job.

As Mac neared the Rhinehold estate, he thought of his long time friend and how he had helped him when Sally had died. Mac’s father had passed away a few years before, so the Judge was about the only one he could lean on. He helped him deal with the Sally’s death but just as importantly, he applied pressure in the right places to insure that the perpetrators were captured and convicted. Beyond that, when Mac’s guilt forced him to resign from the police department, Judge Rhinehold had helped him set up his own security business. He used his connections and even loaned him money. Then, he wouldn’t accept the money back. Mac owed the Judge big time but figured that he would never be able to repay him.

Judge Rhinehold’s wife had died almost twenty years ago. Several years later, he got married again to a much younger woman. She was thirty years his junior and gorgeous. The Judge had been almost fifty and she was barely 19 and pregnant to boot. The rumor was that she was a wild girl that had been sent to the Judge’s court. However, he obviously saw something in her that no one else did. In the beginning, Mac didn’t have an opinion one way or the other. He figured it was the Judge’s business anyway.

Angela, the Judge’s new wife, had always been nice to Mac. However, initially, Mac figured that she was a gold digger and after the Judge’s money. Over the years, Mac concluded that she was sincere and even grew to like her. She was outgoing and sexy, with just a hint of sassiness, and she didn’t take any crap from anyone. Mac liked that. He learned that she had come from a broken home and that she was on her own from the time she was sixteen. It was amazing that she didn’t seem to be hardened by what must have been difficult years.

Now, it had been three years since Mac had seen Angela or her daughter Tess. He felt bad about that. However, after what happened, he had found it impossible to face her again. It had been difficult enough to face the Judge. Although, the Judge certainly didn’t know what had happened.

Mac stopped at the large iron gates and reached out to press the button on the speaker. A young woman’s voice came over the intercom. He identified himself and the giant gates slowly opened. Mac drove up the long driveway in his old Ford Crown Victoria—a holdover from his days as a cop. It was the same car he had three years ago when he last saw Angela. Suddenly, Angela’s pretty face popped into his head and he could remember the last time he had seen her like it was yesterday…

Judge Rhinehold had asked Mac to substitute for him at a formal dinner because he had been called out of town unexpectedly. The Judge knew that Angela had been looking forward to the party for a long time. She had bought a new dress, shoes and she had even gotten a new hairstyle. The Judge didn’t want to disappoint her after all her preparations.

At first, Mac declined but the Judge could be very persuasive when he wanted to be. Mac’s refusal wasn’t because he didn’t want to be with Angela. In fact, it was just the opposite. Mac had found himself becoming very attracted to Angela over time. The feeling appeared to be mutual and Mac knew that that combination could be very dangerous. Still, while they had flirted, nothing had happened up to that point. However, Mac knew that if he was with her too much, things could change. He didn’t trust himself around her anymore.

Mac had reluctantly agreed to escort Angela after some friendly arm-twisting.

The evening of the party, Mac arrived early and was uncharacteristically nervous. He brought a stuffed animal for Tess as he had done almost every time he visited since she was very small. Mac liked Tess. She was a smart and rambunctious kid, almost a tomboy. She had a lot of traits of her mother, including her good looks and sassiness. Over the years, he had spent a lot of time with her and had, in fact, babysat on many occasions.

Tess and he were in the living room when he saw Angela coming down the stairs. Immediately Mac knew that he was in trouble. Angela was wearing a blue sequenced gown that was form fitting and cut almost to her navel in the front. He didn’t have to stare very hard to see the inside swells of her creamy breasts. From his position, he could see her silky thighs below the short hem as she walked slowly down the steps in her high-heeled shoes.

Mac didn’t realize that he was staring as she walked toward them, her breasts swaying freely under the gown, her nipples already hard.

“Sorry. Have you been waiting long?” Angela whispered as she walked up to Mac and kissed him gently on the cheek.

Suddenly Mac was surrounded by her sweet smell. He could feel his face turning hot as if he were embarrassed. “No… uh… uh… you look… wow!” he stuttered.

“Thank you! So you like it?” she asked as she spun around.

Mac almost gasped. The back of the dress was open, almost all the way to her buttocks. In fact, Mac got a glimpse of the crack of her ass as he looked down—she wasn’t wearing underwear. Suddenly, he was quite flustered.

“You look quite dashing too in that tuxedo,” Angela observed as she scanned Mac. Then she frowned when she saw the bulge from his weapon. “Do you have to carry that?”

“It’s a habit. I’ll leave it in the car.”

“Thank you! Shall we go?” Angela said as she took Mac’s arm. “Tess, when Jane gets here, tell her that her mom said she had to get to bed by midnight. That means you too.”

“All right Mom,” Tess said indulgently. “Bye Uncle Mac,” Tess said and kissed Mac on the cheek and ran off with her stuffed animal.

The party might have been very boring except that Mac was with Angela. He had a very difficult time not staring at her all night. He was caught several times with his eyes on her cleavage. His face would color when he saw her eyes on his and a smile would cross her lips.

After the dinner, when the band started, the two of them danced almost every dance. The closeness of the sexy woman, her perfume and soft body had an impact on Mac. He tried to be a gentleman but when he wrapped his arms around her, there was no place to put his hands except on the soft skin of her bare back. He also tried to keep his body a safe distance from her but she insisted that he dance close. The feel of her soft breasts pressed to him was driving him mad. Several times, he had to excuse himself, and sit down when he felt himself getting excited. He made the excuse that he needed to rest. That was an obvious lie. Mac was in the best shape of his life and had participated in several Iron Man Triathlons in just the last year.

Neither of them paid too much attention to the amount of liquor they were drinking until they walked outside to leave. The cool air made them both feel a bit woozy.

When they arrived home, Angela invited Mac inside for a nightcap. If he hadn’t drunk so much, he probably would have refused. However, between the alcohol and the sexy woman, Mac was lost.

The trouble started when he and Angela were sitting comfortably on the sofa. There was soft music on the stereo and a roaring fire in the fireplace. They were talking quietly one moment and then the next thing Mac knew, their lips were pressed together.

Almost without a conscious thought, Mac’s hand went to Angela’s breast. God, how he had longed to touch them all night, he thought. Angela moaned in response and shifted slightly, letting his hand slip inside her top. It was Mac’s turn to moan as his hand covered the soft breasts that he had been staring at all evening. Within seconds, Mac felt Angela’s hand on his thigh. As their passion increased, the hand moved upward.

“Angela,” Mac hissed as the hand reached the tent in his pants. Mac was powerless to stop her when she reached for his zipper and pulled it down. A second later, her hand was searching inside his underwear for his throbbing penis.

“Oh God,” Angela moaned when her hand circled his large shaft. Angela was breathing heavily as she caressed Mac’s substantial penis. It felt huge in her small hand. Suddenly, she had to see it. She struggled a bit but soon she had his pulsing shaft out of his pants. “Oh my God,” Angela moaned as she held his penis in the glow of the firelight. The head was swollen, the skin stretched so tight that it was almost purple. She marveled at the helmet shaped crown. Then, her hand began moving slowly up and down the shaft until there was a sparkle of clear juice bubbling from the head. Angela used her thumb to spread it across the stretched skin. She thought his penis was beautiful, although she didn’t have much to compare it to.

Mac was paralyzed with excitement and fear. He knew this was very wrong. The Judge was his friend. Still, he could not stop what was happening.

Like a moth to a flame, Angela’s head dropped toward Mac’s penis. She could smell his excitement as her lips neared the swollen head. Her tongue came out and she licked the clear juice bubbling from the slit. She heard Mac moan. Then her mouth opened and she took the large plumb inside. Now they both moaned as she began to suck.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,596 Followers