Dangerous Game

Story Info
Woman is taken at bar as husband watches.
1.8k words
4.11
503.8k
61
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adman
Adman
29 Followers

Amy paused as she entered the doorway of the smoky bar. Her legs felt a bit shaky from her nerves. She was dressed much more provocatively than she ever would normally, but then again tonight was supposed to be a little bit naughty.

She and her husband Jim had talked and fantasized about this little game they had planned for years before actually going ahead with it tonight. Amy was supposed to arrive about a half hour early and get a good buzz going. Jim would arrive later and they would pretend they were strangers meeting for the first time. To make things more exciting they both agreed that Amy would talk and flirt with other men before Jim came and introduced himself. They had also agreed that no matter what they would not break character.

What they did not know is that Jim would be rear ended on the way to the bar and he would be more than 2 hours late.

Amy quickly ordered a strong drink to settle her nerves. As she sat down she noticed that a majority of the men in the bar were very large black men. Amy was getting more that a few looks from the men they passed by her and made her feel very sexy. They all seemed to know each other and when she asked the bartender, he told her that they were all ex football players from the local University and they were here for a reunion. One of the taller thinner men approached Amy and asked her what she was having.

Her first inclination was to get rid of him as quickly as possible but then she thought she came here to play a game and she might as well have fun with it. She tilted her head coyly at him and told him that it was a long island Iced tea. He pulled up a stool beside her and ordered two more from the bartender.

"So are you meeting someone here tonight?" he asked. Amy decided to stay with the game and told him they she hadn’t planned to. He introduced himself as Steve and told Amy that he used to be the quarterback of the squad in ’94. They finished their drinks and Steve asked Amy if she would like to dance. She was feeling a bit buzzed and agreed smiling like a young co-ed out for her first night.

Steve was a great dancer and had her moving and sweating on the floor before she knew it. Amy noticed Steve make a motion to one of his friends behind her back but thought it was just standard male bragging. She kept thinking how jealous Jim would be when he walked in and saw her dancing with this handsome built black man. Steve began grinding against her and Amy felt his hard cock rub against her back as his hands wandered over her hips and ribs. She felt certain that it couldn’t be nearly as big as it felt through his pants. How could it fit in a woman if it was that large.

Amy knew how shear her dress was and that her nipples were extremely visible in their erect state. She started to become quite aroused and thought how great the sex would be tonight after she and Jim got home. Maybe she would even do something in the car. Amy lost herself in the dancing as several of Steve’s friends all came up to dance around her. Amy felt exhilarated, but she also noticed how intense some of their looks were. She moved from the dance floor before things got out of hand and Steve followed. Another friend handed Steve two drinks and winked nodding his head towards the right one but Amy missed the cue.

They sat down at a table and Amy took a deep swig of her drink to quench the thirst she had worked up. The drink tasted different but not enough to bring attention to it. She quickly finished it up and motioned for another. This one came directly from the bar and tasted fine. She and Steve talked more when Amy realized that over an hour and a half had gone by and Jim still was nowhere in site. Sometimes his lateness really irked her. Steve looked at her intently and asked her how she felt.

Amy decided to continue the flirting and said "I feel fine, How do I look."

"You are about the hottest thing that I have seen in a long time. You really had me worked up out there."

"I could tell." Amy said boldly. "I bet you could babe, so what did you think?" Amy suddenly felt off balance and didn’t know what to say. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest and more and more she felt herself getting very wet. "I..I’ve never felt one that big." She stammered quickly. She didn’t even know what she was saying at this point. Her head was swimming but it felt great to let go.

"You want to know if it is really that big, Huh?" Steve said glancing down at his crotch. He grabbed Amy’s hand from the table and pulled it to his hard cock. Amy swallowed deeply but did not fight him. She seemed to be unable to stop herself but everything in her started telling her to stop this before it went too far.

She could feel his pulse through his throbbing member and she quickly said "No. I can’t do this. I have to leave."

Steve grabbed her wrist firmly and said "Come on now why don’t you come back with me real quick and get some air" Amy just bobbed her head because she really did feel like she needed some air. The drug that Steve’s friend had slipped in her drink really began to take effect now. As they walked towards the back of the bar, Steve had to put his arm around her to keep her walking straight. It was only then that Amy noticed how many of the men were watching them. Steve opened a door to a back office and sat Amy down on a desk. Amy was feeling more and more blood rush to her already swollen labia.

She had never felt this level of need for sexual release but back in her mind she kept saying that she was a happily married woman. Steve reached down to kiss her and Amy pushed him away and said "NO." Steve looked at her and laughed. "I know you are already feeling it. It is only going to get worse before it gets better and there is only one thing that is going to make it better."

Steve pulled down his zipper and out sprang the largest blackest dick she had ever seen. She had always thought that she would like to try a larger one than her husbands skinny 5 incher but this one seemed impossible. Staring at it only made Amy’s feelings stronger and in her haze she reached out for it.

Her fingers didn’t even meet as they wrapped around the thick shaft and she began stroking it slowly. Amy heard a roar from the bar and didn’t know what was going on. Steve pointed to a camera on the wall that was fed to the large TV over the bar. "You are going to perform tonight honey, and there is nothing you can say or do about it"

"You need this cock don’t you?"

"yes" She replied meekly. Well the only way you can get it is in front of that camera. She shook her head from side to side but her hand kept moving steadily on his cock. Steve grabbed the front of Amy’s blouse and pulled it open roughly, nearly ripping it in two. He then reached deftly between her breasts and released the clasp of her red silk bra. Her breasts sprang free and Amy gasped at once with surprise and pleasure. Steve began to tweak her swollen nipples and Amy’s eyes closed savoring the feeling. At this point the feeling between her legs was too much.

She didn’t care about the camera or the crowd or her damn late husband. She needed this cock inside her. She reached down and pushed her skirt and panties down in one motion. Another roar went up from the bar. Steve stood Amy up and faced her towards the camera. He bent her over suddenly and placed his throbbing cock at the entrance of her pussy. Jim finally made it into the bar about 9:45 and saw that everyone in the place was watching the large TV intently.

At first he thought it was a Basketball game but when he looked again he saw that it was some sort of porn flick. A large black man had a pretty young blonde woman bent over and was getting ready to nail her with his enormous dick. Jim heard the woman beg the man to fuck her and the voice sounded somewhat familiar. He looked again and could not see the woman’s face because her hair had fallen over it.

The black man told the woman to look at the camera, and when she did Jim realized that it was his wife. As Steve drove his cock into Amy’s tight pussy for the first time she made noise that Jim had never heard from his wife’s mouth in all the years they were married. It sounded guttural. Like a grunt and a squeal all in one. She furrowed her brow and her mouth fell open in way that told Jim that she was in as much ecstasy as she had ever experienced in her life.

Unable to figure out where this was coming from Jim looked to the back of the bar where a line was forming. He ran towards the door and got a quick glimpse of his wife’s breasts shaking with each thrust into her dripping snatch. Her moaning became more insistent and as Jim tried to make his way into the room he was grabbed by another large black man who said, "Hey cracker, wait your goddamn turn. People was here before you."

It suddenly struck Jim that every one of these men planned to fuck his wife before the night was over, and from the performance Amy was putting on it was going to happen.

Jim could only stare helplessly at the screen as an endless stream of large athletic men entered the room and violated his wife in every available orifice. Her hair was matted with semen and she looked slick all over from the combination of sweat and cum that coated her body.

Her body went limp at some point but the men just held her up as the next man took his turn with her. She never failed to pick her head up enough for the camera to catch a glimpse of her face as she climaxed over and over again.

Adman
Adman
29 Followers