Dangerous Game

Story Info
An evening of sex turns lives around.
2.1k words
3.74
66.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A true story
Think about what could happen before you . . ..

Six months after we moved in next door to Terry and Paul in the summer of 1980, my wife Lisa and I fantasized about having a sexual exchange with them. Lisa and I had never done anything kinky in our ten-year marriage but we loved whispering suggestions while in bed together. Lisa was a virgin when we married and her hidden desires came out in her whispers to me. Did she really want live out these fantasies? Of course we were far too modest to bring our secret fantasies up to our neighbors.

We had become close friends: all around thirty years old and healthy, attractive adults with no children. Terry was tall with a terrific, slender body that turned every man's head. Lisa did the same; she was beautiful and petite with large breasts that dominated her one hundred pound body. I guess you would say that Paul and I were big, good-looking men.

What began as an innocent evening exploded into an unexpected night. Paul got some pot from a friend and he and Terry wanted to share it with Lisa and I. None of us had never tried marijuana. "This is supposed to have a real kick." Paul grinned a silly look at me.

Lisa was a riot. She talked her head off and laughed constantly while sorting her stereo records. We watched her and laughed at her antics for what seemed like hours, but it was actually only minutes.

Terry danced around the room, twirling like a ballet dancer, jumping high in the air on every third twirl. After a while she unbuttoned her blouse and slipped out of it, letting it drop to the floor, exposing her beautiful bare breasts. I looked over at Paul who had leaned back on the sofa to watch and he gave me a proud grin. Lisa went on sorting records, babbling away, reading the song titles of each cover.

Completely nude, Terry pirouetted around the room. She danced and danced. Lisa got up and danced with her, matching her step for step while shedding her clothes. As they twirled together, Paul and I undressed.

Then we were all on the floor, naked bodies touching, feeling, exploring, licking, wanting. I was on Terry, sliding my aching erection into her. Then everything magnified ten fold: the feel of her body, her legs, lips, hands, fingers, breasts. Lovemaking played out in slow motion, exceeding all limits.

Paul's huge frame on my wife made Lisa look like a tiny doll being pounded into the carpet by his huge cock. God, he had the biggest cock I had ever seen. For years my wife told me that a man's size didn't matter. But now I suspect her thoughts would change. Paul embedded, thrusting, Lisa, gasping, being shaken and thrown around as she moaned out her climax.


Paul was like a guy in the porn flick that could go at it for hours and not come. They flipped over and she got on top and rode him, this time even longer. She looked at me with glassy eyes and a weird kind of look, on her way to yet another orgasm. Only when she was thrusting, moaning, shaking with pleasure did he finally cum.

The next hour was a series of switching partners, cumming, passing out, hard again, doing it again, losing track of whom you were in. At one point I entered Terry's anal from behind while she was riding Paul, feeling her orgiastic peaks, her nervous system in overheat, then pleasure.

Paul, still loaded, took Lisa again while she screamed, moaned. Yet he went on, never letting up, punishing. Her butt was bouncing on the sofa, she was climaxing, screaming. I couldn't remember the last time I had fucked her that good or that long.

Hours later we woke each other up. Lisa and I went home.

I still felt intensified sexual feelings. I grabbed Lisa's body. Touching and feeling her lasted for seemingly hours. I became totally lost in sexual abandon again, experiencing a pleasure I couldn't believe: the feel of her lips, her mouth on me, my still aching erection sliding against her very tight inner walls seemed intensified, magnified ten fold. Our lovemaking, surely in slow motion, seemed to last forever, then it was tremendously explosive.

"Thank you for letting it happen," Lisa said, as she dropped off to sleep.

I was anxious and could not sleep. She lay next to me, sleeping peacefully and I just watched her. I really loved her, and wanted her to be happy, without any feeling of constraint. But I felt stupid. I mean, what's wrong with a man who has a gorgeous wife he allows to fuck another guy? There was a slightly ill feeling in the pit of my stomach. As the feeling came into my consciousness, I realized that the scariness of the situation was not enjoyable, somewhat like a small intense pain. The whole illicit, forbidden experience was scary but just plain arousing.

The next thing I remembered was waking the following morning. I lay in bed staring into a new day. In spite of exhaustion, in spite of last night's pleasures, peace of mind eluded me. Like the innocent carrier of some fatal disease, I could not shake the idea that we were infected.

Pulling ourselves out of bed we made our way down to breakfast and ate with only a few words shared between us. "Last night . . .." Lisa was quiet for a minute. "Did you have a problem with anything?"

"What do you mean," I asked?

"You know. Were you okay with me being with Paul?"

Making sure I didn't make a mistake I said, "I'm okay with it if you are."

"Good," Lisa said.

I felt guilt, I never should have allowed this to happen. But, . . . it was too late. While it was wonderful and unbelievably exciting to be with Terry, I enjoyed sex with my wife far more.

"Are you going to ask them if they want to continue?"


"If you want to," I said, without really thinking.

Sunday night, Paul and Terry came over for a drink and we talked. "What do you think," I said, "Do we do it again?"

"We've talked about it," Paul said, slowly, almost as if to keep us in suspense, "And yes, we want to do it again."

At work I couldn't get my mind off what we had done, work seemed secondary. This was an unbelievable experience that we would never forget. Lisa and I talked about it again at night. I knew what we did was wrong but the excitement proved so powerful that it couldn't be stopped. What could it hurt among consenting adults? The thing that made this so appealing - it wasn't cheating. We all knew what we were doing.

I guess I was torn; on one hand I wanted to continue having sex with Terry, truly a turn on. The excitement drove me, but the other side was . . . allowing another man have Lisa troubled my mind.

Foolishly, I told all of this to Lisa. We were lying on our bed and she pulled my face into her chest using her big breasts as a pillow. We just lay there for a while cuddling. "Remember, when we got married, I was a virgin. I needed to experience this."

Sunday, Paul dropped in alone. We had a drink and talked about everything. When Paul started home he said, "Lisa is so tiny compared to Terry." Lisa stood five-two and 100 pounds and Terry, five-ten and 140 pounds. Their physical size difference had struck me also. He put his hand on my shoulder. "Lisa has the tightest pussy I've ever felt."

When Lisa and I attempted sex that night, I couldn't get it up. She tried everything to help me but nothing happened. This had never happened to me before and I was concerned. The next time, about three days later, the problem repeated. Now I was really worried. Lisa was less than understanding the second time and accused me of denying her satisfaction.

We put off any further encounters with Paul and Terry. I went to the doctor and had a series of tests. A few weeks later the doctor told me the results: nothing irregular, I was completely healthy. He asked a lot of questions about my mental condition and stresses that might affect my performance. I couldn't tell him what Lisa and I were into.

Sex with Lisa was almost non-existent over the next three months. We tried weekly but I could not get an erection, not even for a few minutes.

Paul came over late one Wednesday night with a quart of gin. I followed Lisa into the kitchen, stood behind her, as she whispered in my ear, "Let's have Paul join us in bed." She reached across the table to take my hand. "Maybe the excitement will . . . you know."

My mouth dropped open. "Are you serious?" I shook my head. I was dumbfounded. Speechless. Lisa's need would cause me to embarrass myself. Apparently Lisa, who hadn't had sex for over three months, had been doing some fantasizing of her own. And she was serious.


She leaned her head back and kissed me. "Well, I'm going to . . . whether you join us or not."

We returned to the family room, my mind spinning. As we sat there, Paul said, "I wish tonight was an exchange night."

"It can be if you want," Lisa said.

He looked at her, amazed. He looked at me. "You okay with this?"

"Lisa does what she wants," I said, "She has stopped listening to me."

"I don't want to get in the middle of a fight."

"You aren't," Lisa said, "He secretly wants this to happen." She stood. "I'll be in bed. See you two up there."

Paul followed her. I sat there alone for a few minutes. Had they set this up? Paul must have known this would happen - otherwise why did he keep coming around during the week without Terry.

Lisa had taken off her clothes and was lying on the bed nude when I opened the bedroom door. Paul had already undressed and stood at the end of the bed. He kneeled on the bed and started kissing her and mouthing her breasts. I undressed but before I could get my shoes off, she was moving her hips up to meet his thrusts, her legs locked around his back.

She moaned and came and they lay together for a while with him inside her, kissing. "Oh God, that was so quick and so wonderful," she said.

I lay next to Lisa on the bed and caressed her body. Paul, still at full erection, moved up in the bed and she struggled to get him in her mouth.

I could tell that my limp penis was going to stay that way. I moved aside and watched him enter her again.

This whole crazy thing, seeing him pound into her as fast as physically possible, was erotic as hell. She came again yet he didn't stop. He slowed his strokes, pulled all the way out of her, showing me the fantastic size of his cock, and back in again. Seeing the size of him was intimidating. Over the next few minutes he brought her to a peak again and she screamed out another climax.

Then it was over as he pulled out of her a shot his cum all over her body. I lay there in a moment of disbelief that this had happened.

While he dressed and left, strange thoughts ran through my head. Here I was, watching another man take my wife. I was so excited but I couldn't get hard.

The next few days were tough on me. I wasn't successful in dealing with what had happened. I was angry with myself for allowing it and, I guess, disappointed that Lisa had forced it to happen. Lisa was defiant and remarkably unapologetic.

I snapped back that I believed she wasout of controland she would have done it anyway. No matter what I thought, it stung me when she admitted; "I love sex with him. Maybe too much."


I wrote this story while sitting here at my desk in my apartment. I have been divorced for over six months now. I didn't want my marriage to end but I had no control over what happened. I guess I can be thankful that my bout with erectile dysfunction, getting hard, is over. The separation from Lisa and the divorce seemed to correct it almost immediately. I am dating a wonderful woman that keeps me in an erect state constantly.

Do I ever think back on what happened? Sure I do, with terrible pain.