Dangerous Games

Story Info
Second meeting between online flirts turns violently fun.
2.8k words
4.3
31.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the couch, nervously twisting my hands around each other. I stared at the clock. You were due to arrive anytime now. Standing up, I paced the living room, staring at the clock and wondering if I'd made a mistake.

We'd met online. After a few months of flirting and talking about our innermost desires, I'd agreed to meet you. We'd had a really fun weekend, of hanging out and getting to know each other, and of sex. Lots of sex. Good sex. Sex that scratched the surface of the submissive side of me. Sex that showed me what I really wanted, really craved.

And now you were coming back, and it terrified and exhilarated me, all at the same time.

Every time a car came down my road, I jumped. I sat back down on the couch, only to stand up again. I wandered through the house, checking my hair and make-up in the mirror, sipping some water, walking back into the living room.

You must have pulled up while I was in the kitchen, because I never heard your car. Suddenly, the doorbell rang, and a gasp escaped my lips.

Shaking, I walked to the front door and opened it. You stood before me, average height, round snuggly looking. You'd cut your hair since I last saw you, it was now just above your shoulders, and the shortness let a little bit of curl show through. Your beard was trimmed close. The mix of attractiveness and imposingness worked well on you. I smiled.

"Hi." I said, almost shyly. You smiled your broad grin and wrapped me into your arms. I felt like I almost disappeared into your wonderful bear hug. When you let go, I backed up and let you enter the house.

We chitchatted for a few moments. I asked how your drive was, you asked me how school was going. Finally, you asked me if I was hungry, and to recommend a good Italian place. I grabbed my bag, and out the door we went.

I followed behind you, wondering if maybe sex wasn't what was on your mind. You'd been nothing but friendly and sweet since you arrived, and I began to relax.

We got into the car, and I told you to make a left out of my driveway. You turned, and after a few blocks, in one swift motion you produced a pair of handcuffs and got one of my wrists into them. Too shocked to react, you managed to get both of my arms pinned behind my back before I could protest.

"Chris!" I gasped. "I didn't expect ..."

"Shut up, bitch!" you interrupted. "You didn't think I'd drive all this way to take your slut ass out to dinner, did you? You're a little fucking whore, and that's what I'm going to use you for."

Confident that my hands were secure, you reached into your lap and pulled your already-hardening cock out of your shorts and underwear. I stared at it, shocked at the turn of events.

"Chris, I, uh..." I started, lamely, trying to figure out how to bargain with you and end this shame. You looked at me and grinned.

"Bitch, you are going to suck my cock. Now. Until I tell you you can stop, which won't be for a damn long time, cunt." You reached over and grabbed my hair, pulling my face down to your throbbing cock. I briefly considered refusing, but the hands tangled into my hair, pulling at the same time you pushed me down changed my mind, and my lips parted and I let you shove me down on your cock.

You shoved me down on it, right to the base, until your head was in the back of my throat, threatening to choke me. I stayed still, hoping that just having me forced down on it would be enough, but you took your other hand off the wheel long enough to smack me in the face. "Listen, you fucking little cunt. I told you to suck my fucking dick, and that's exactly what you're going to do. Fucking whore." You smacked me again for good measure, and then resumed steering.

Whimpering, I began to suck and lick on your cock, occasionally gagging on it as you pulled and pushed on my head, shoving your dick farther and farther down my throat. I struggled to lift up with every gag, but you only let me up enough to make sure I didn't get sick, but would shove me back down on it long before I was ready to take it again.

"That's it, little slut. You love to suck my cock, don't you? You couldn't wait to suck my cock again. You're just a little cock sucking cum drinking whore, and I'm going to give you exactly what you want, bitch."

I felt the car stop, and you put it into park. Now that both your hands were free, you reached under me and pulled my shirt and bra up as best you could, what with my hands cuffed behind me. You turned on the bench style seat, making sure my mouth never left your rock hard cock, and put both feet up on the seat on either side of me. Reaching down, you began to maul and pinch at my breast with your free hand, squeezing and pulling it until I yelped in pain.

After a few more minutes of that, you hauled my head up by my hair and pushed me back against the passenger door. Tucking your cock back into your shorts, you grabbed the keys and got out of the car. I looked around. We were in the parking lot of a hotel. Terrified that someone had seen what was happening, I looked around in fear. You came around to the door and opened it. I moved away from it just in time to avoid falling out onto the ground.

"Cmon, bitch. Get the fuck out of the car, NOW"

I glanced around "Chris, my shirt...someone will see me!"

Chris grinned at me. "Oh, I hope so. I hope they see what a fucking cum guzzling slut you are. Get the fuck out of the car."

Looking around, I got out of the car obediently and stood in front of him. "Damn, I wish I had a camera. This would be the best picture. Your hands behind you, your shirt and bra pushed up to your neck, your hair a mess. I love it." You grabbed my hands behind me and began leading me into the hotel, swiping your pass card to get into the main door and leading me down the hallway.

I whimpered and moaned, convinced someone was going to see me like this. You grinned at me and finally stopped at a room, swiped the key, and pushed me in.

It was a pretty run of the mill room ... king-sized bed, TV. You went over to the window and opened the curtains a bit, peering outside. "Hm, nice view of the front parking lot. This could be interesting." I looked at the floor to ceiling window and shuddered, knowing that you'd have me performing in front of it eventually.

You turned and looked at me. "Hm, yes, I've finally got you alone again, my little slut. But you're wearing way too much clothes." You started towards me, instinctively if backed up, until I ran into the door, and I was trapped. You leaned over and hooked your fingers under the waist band of my shorts and underwear, and pulled them both to my ankles with one quick tug. "Step out of them, bitch." you commanded. Without thinking, I obeyed. You stood up and pulled my shirt and bra over my head, until they just hung from my cuffed hands. "Mmm, very nice. Nice big tits for me to abuse." I whimpered, staring at you with big, terrified eyes.

You reached behind me and grabbed my cuffed hands again and led me over to the bed. Sitting down with your legs outstretched, you pulled me down until I was kneeling between your legs. Grabbing my hair again, you pulled out your still-hard cock and shoved my mouth down on it.

Licking and sucking and gagging, I almost didn't notice when you reached over into the bedside table and grabbed a paddle. Apparently you'd been here before you picked me up, to get things ready. Still lifting and dropping my head down onto your cock by my hair, you began to smack my ass with the paddle. With each smack I cried out in pain, and received a cock shoved down my throat. The pattern of smack, shove, gag continued for what seemed like forever, until tears were streaming down my face from the pain and the gagging and the humiliation. Looking up at you, I could see the grin on your face...you were loving every minute of it, and it made me feel even more shamed and humiliated.

Finally, you dropped the paddle onto the bed beside you and hauled my mouth off your cock. Pulling me up to sit on my knees, you smiled at me, just a tiny bit of the nice and sweet Chris shining through. Just for a moment. Then you grabbed my head and my hands and twisted me around on the bed until I was face first at the foot of the bed, my ass sticking up towards you.

"Don't move, bitch, or you'll regret it." you snarled, and I could hear you climbing off the bed and disrobing. Despite myself, my cunt was dripping wet, and I wondered if you were going to fuck me.

I felt you climb back up onto the bed, and you reached between my legs and drove two fingers into my pussy. "Mmmm, nice little whore is so wet...you love it, don't you? Fucking cunt whore loves being raped, don't you?" I whimpered in response, and you yanked his fingers out of my cunt. "Your pussy is way too wet. I wouldn't want to give you want you want..." you trailed off as you ran your wet fingers across my pussy up to my ass. "Yeah, I think Chris will take what _Chris_ wants, since it doesn't matter what the little whore wants."

Suddenly realization of what you were going to do hit me. "Chris, no...aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh" I screamed as you plunged your dick deep into my dry ass. Grabbing onto my hips to keep me from squirming away, you continued to torment my ass with your thrusts. Tears streamed down my face as I screamed and begged you to stop. "Chris, that hurts, stop, oh god please owwwwww fuck, please stop you're hurting me!"

You only laughed and continued forcing yourself into my ass over and over again while I screamed and cried and begged you to stop. Eventually deciding I was too weak from the pain to try to escape, you leaned over farther and reached under me to attach a pair of nipple clamps you'd produced from somewhere. I screamed out in pain again, the pain from the clamps compounded by the pain of having them scrape across the bed with every thrust. The tears continued, twofold, and my breath came in ragged gasps as I cried and begged you to stop. Finally, you pulled your cock out of my abused ass and grabbed my hair and sat me up and turned me around.

You wiped my tears away with your fingers, licking them off your fingertips. "Ah," you said "I love the way your fear and pain tastes. It's like candy." Reaching back into the drawer, you withdrew a length of chain and clipped it onto the chain connecting the nipple clamps. Standing up on the side of the bed, you yanked on them until I managed to step off of the bed, gasping in pain with each tug. "That's it, bitch. C'mere. Little whore. Tell me how much you want to suck my dirty cock. My filthy, filthy cock that's been tormenting your ass. Tell me how much you want to suck it clean."

While you were talking, you'd opened the curtains. We were on the second floor, but I had no doubt in my mind that anyone that looked up would see us there, me, naked and cuffed with the clamps and the chain, you, naked and hard, standing in front of me. I suddenly realized that I was *really* turned on by the idea of sucking your dirty cock in front of that window for the world to see.

"Oh, Chris. _please_ let me suck your dirty cock! I want to taste your dirty cock and suck it clean for you! Please!" I lowered myself to my knees, waiting for him to give the chain on the clamps a little slack, but he made sure it was tight enough to hurt. Gasping, I scooted over on my knees to your cock and hungrily gulped it down.

You moaned, tugging on the clamps with one hand as I sucked, wrapping the fingers of your other hand in my hair with the other. I sucked and slurped, pulling it deep into my throat. You thrust into my mouth, trying to shove it deeper. I glanced out the window at the people milling around in the parking lot, wondering...no, hoping that someone would look up and see my torture. My cunt was dripping wet now, I could feel my juices dripping down my legs to my feet.

After a few minutes you tugged on the chain, pulling me up to my feet. "Ok, slut. Get the fuck on the bed. Lay with your head dangling off the edge, and be fucking quick about it." You gave me enough slack on the chain to get into position, and then came up behind my head and shoved your cock into my mouth without a warning. In this position, your cock went deeper into my throat than it had so far, and I gagged. You yanked on the nipple clamps. "Bitch, I know you can suck cock better than that, you little cum guzzler. Relax that fucking throat and take it, slut." I struggled to relax my throat muscles as you shoved it down again, but I gagged once more. Yanking harder on the clamps, you slapped my face with your other hand. "Let's go, bitch. I want a fucking blowjob, and I want it fucking done right." Tears welled up in my eyes, but I managed to take the next few thrusts without gagging. The tugging on the clamps continued, however, and I found myself crying again! .

You continued to fuck my throat for what seemed like forever. I struggled not to gag, and you fucked me harder and harder. Eventually, you pulled back, yanking one last time on the clamps, and this time yanking them right off. I screamed out in pain. You dropped them onto the floor, and then looked at me. "Mmmm, my little slut. My little whore. All mine. Don't move!" You went around to the other side of the bed and pulled on my feet, pulling my head up onto the bed. Climbing onto the bed, you straddled me into a 69 and shoved your dick into my mouth, your full weight on me, with just enough room for me to breathe in shallow, quick breaths. I began sucking your cock almost immediately.

Reaching over into the drawer again, I heard you fumbling with something, and then felt a lubed dildo pressing against my ass. After the torture you'd given it with your dick, a lubed dildo provided no problem, and you began to fuck me in tandem with the face fucking I was getting at the other end. I hungrily sucked and licked at your dick, moaning in pleasure at the wonderful ass fucking I was getting. You took your other hand and began playing with my clit, flicking it and rubbing it. The pleasure was more than I could stand, and I exploded into the hardest, fastest orgasm I could ever remember having.

Something about me getting off on all the torture you'd put me through set you off, and suddenly my throat was flooded with hot sticky cum that I greedily swallowed. You fucked my ass a bit more, then pulled the dildo out and climbed off of me.

Shoving the dildo in my mouth, you made me lick it clean, and then tossed it onto the pile of used toys on the bed. Helping me sit up, you grabbed the key to the cuffs off the night stand and released my aching arms.

As I rubbed at my arms you leaned over and kissed me, pulling me into your arms and holding me tight. I returned your kisses, not being able to get enough, and after a few minutes we headed into the shower to wash each other down.

After we toweled off and got dressed, you looked at me and grinned. "Ok, NOW I'm ready for dinner!"