Dani & Mike's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After making it past the complex's security checkpoints, Dani and Doug, took the elevator, along with another couple. Her shoulders slumped, realizing that elevator play wouldn't happen, since the other couple riding up where going higher than she and Doug.

When they got off on the eleventh floor, Dani opened up the small clutch she had and pulled out her keys. Once again they walked, she showing the way, without really leading him.

How does he do that? She wondered as they reached the door; she moved to slide the key into the lock. Doug reached out and pulled the key from her hand. He used the key, opened the door and waited for her to enter. He was too good, she told herself. Not only was he confident, cocky, and sexy, but he was a gentleman too. Dani thought surely there was something wrong with him besides commitment issues. No man could be this good.

The door closed behind them. Dani placed her purse on a table, and the key was placed next to it. She turned, ready to offer Doug a drink, when she found herself pulled against him. Once more they were kissing. His lips moved to capture hers, and their tongues supped greedily on each other. Dani's knees weakened; she fell slightly into him. Doug was prepared. His hands moved up and held her closer, allowing her a moment to adjust to the spinning in the room.

When they pulled apart, he looked down and smiled at the lost expression in her eyes.

"How about a drink," she croaked out.

He chuckled, winked, and patted her ass as she walked away. She wasn't much for the "little woman" pat on the butt, but she pushed the annoying feeling down and headed to the bar. Dani wondered where Mike was and where he'd placed the camera.

She licked her lips and made her way to the kitchen to get a couple glasses. The kitchen and living room opened into each other, so she was able to watch Doug take a tour of her home. She paled as he paused at a shelf that normally held her and Mike's favorite pictures. The ones where she and he were seen together were gone. She grinned. Her Mike had thought of everything. He was so thoughtful. Immediately she laughed at the notion, reminding herself of the situation she was now in.

"Allow me," Doug said. He came up behind her and opened a bottle of wine. She gave him the necessary room he needed to pour the glasses, while she rifled through the refrigerator for a late night snack. A bowl of fruit and a plastic bag of pre-cut cheese were placed on the counter for the two of them to enjoy.

Doug took a sip of wine, followed by a cube of cheese before excusing himself. She told him where the restroom was. While he was gone she quickly went to her purse and pulled out her phone. A text message, proclaiming that Mike was ready and could see everything, made her hands shake.

She wanted to text him back, but the sound of the bathroom water running told her that Doug was cleaning his hands and she had no time to text. The cell phone was placed on the coffee table and she sat down with her wine and a few grapes. When Doug came out, she was busy popping the tiny fruits into her mouth and enjoying the sweet burst of flavor on her tongue.

He sat down beside her and toyed with her hair.

"So what's your story?" he asked.

Dani lifted a brow in confusion. "My story?"

"Well, no sign of a roommate, but this place is obviously big enough for two if not four people. There are no signs of a boyfriend either, no pictures of some guy draped all over you, no shaving equipment in the bathroom. I mean you could have it all tucked away somewhere, like a closet or your bedroom, but tonight was a chance meeting, so I'm going to assume you truly are single," he said, before taking her glass of wine and placing it on the table by her phone.

"You doubted I was single?" she asked.

He shrugged her shoulders. "You were looking at someone at the bar. I thought for a minute it was an act to get some boyfriend jealous and when you left to use the bathroom, I honestly didn't think you were coming back."

She smiled. "But I did," she whispered.

"Yes, you did." He reached out and pulled her to him.

From a highly expensive and impressive looking Audi, Mike sat and watched Dani lean in and kiss Doug. His eyes grew narrow as the other man slid his hand up her arm and neck. The picture was crisp and clear. The images told him that Doug was taking his time with Dani, something Mike did, so obviously Doug wasn't more spectacular in that department than he was.

Dani's hands remained on Doug's arm, gripping the hard flesh under his shirt. Mike assumed it was because she was working to keep the man at arm's length and his suspicions were further confirmed when she pulled away.

"Hold that thought," she said, and rose from the table. "It's my turn," she grinned, and darted to the bathroom.

Mike chuckled. Dani always had the worst timing. Poor Doug. Inwardly though Mike didn't care. He watched Doug stand up and again walk around the room. Mike subconsciously patted himself on the back. He was proud that he had managed to remove all evidence of his being there from the living room and bathroom. The photos and his shaving kit were tucked under the bed and from the looks of things Doug thought Dani was single. The audio was picking up as beautifully as the video.

He couldn't wait for Dani to show this guy the door.

When Doug sat back down on the couch, Mike watched how he relaxed and seemed to take possession of the space around him. His eyes narrowed however when Doug reached out and picked up Dani's phone. He paled, hoping that Dani had read and deleted his earlier text. Doug opened the phone, pressed a button and then closed it. Mike stared at the screen; his jaw dropped and his eyes felt as if they were going to pop out.

He quickly called Dani; her voice mail responded without hesitation.

"Fuck," he cursed, just as his girlfriend came back into the room. Doug had turned the phone off, and now Mike had no way of letting Dani know when to stop the show.

He opened the car door, and then shut it. Dani was smart. She'd figure it out. This was just some guy, not someone that loved her. He listened and waited for his girlfriend to give Doug the boot and toss him out on his ass.

Dani reclaimed her spot on the leather couch and took another sip of her wine. Doug waited for her to put the glass down, before pulling her to him. She went willingly allowing Mike the opportunity to see how Doug took control of the situation and didn't pussyfoot around. He leaned in and began to trail kisses along her neck, and over her shoulder. The right strap was eased down. His tongue marked her skin, and his teeth nipped at the flesh.

One of her hands moved up and down his arm, false encouragement for his assault. The other rested on his chest, slight pressure was her signal for him to allow her some personal space.

His mouth moved back up and drew tremors from deep within her that coasted up the spine of her back. He chuckled at the gentle movement, before pulling on the lobe of her ear. "You feel good," he whispered, "and you smell wonderful."

The warm breath of his words caressed her skin. Goosebumps appeared and she shivered once more. He again laughed. He tilted her head back and lowered her so she was forced to either lie on the couch, or scoot away, revealing her lack of willingness to participate.

The problem was Dani's body wanted to participate – and participate vigorously. Her mind however told her that Mike was watching and he was going to call. Why he hadn't yet had concerned her, but she recalled his earlier text. He could see everything and he would call when it was time to stop.

She took a calming breath as she allowed Doug to press her to the couch cushions.

He lay over her, but kept his weight from crushing her. He supported himself and slowly moved to sip and taste the exposed skin of her chest. Dani closed her eyes, mentally telling herself to ignore the feelings she was having. Mike needed her to concentrate on what was happening so she could better explain what was going on in her head, not her body.

Her lower lip trembled as Doug pushed the straps down and began to peel off her dress. "Lift your hips, baby," he told her as he eased it from her slim figure. She gasped, when he caressed her calf muscles, and then moved to remove her shoes. Each one was pulled off and her feet were rubbed by strong hard fingers.

Dani moaned in appreciation as he massaged the balls of her feet. She glanced at the phone.

Doug's hands moved to her thong. She recalled his touch in the car and felt her sex respond almost violently. It pulsated and moisture seeped easily from her lips. Doug grinned and swiped the drop of juice from its home and licked his finger clean.

"Take off your bra," he told her.

Dani blinked back the surprise from the silent phone and reached back to unhook the strapless lingerie. It fell to the floor and remained there as Doug stared at her naked body. Her creamy complexion was a contrast to the dark smooth leather.

The phone remained silent as she watched Doug begin to disrobe.

She was surprised that he didn't ask her to take his clothes off for him. He was more than willing to undress himself. Dani felt his demeanor even more intoxicating, as she watched him stand naked in front of her.

"What the fuck?" Mike muttered as he watched Dani allow the man to remove her dress, shoes and panty. She willingly took off her bra. His fingers curled into a fist as he watched Doug respond with equal delight and soon the two of them were naked.

Mike picked up his phone and punched the number correlating with Dani's cell. The voice mail again picked up. He slammed the phone shut. He knew it was still off, neither person in the room had reached for it.

"Dumb fucker," he said as he glared at Doug. He was angry at the man for turning off the phone and screwing up his and Dani's plan.

Now he would have to go upstairs and break-up their little party and rescue Dani. He opened the car door and then stopped, once again deciding to wait. Dani was a smart girl, she'd get out of this. She'd have him so close to coming and then change her mind, escort him out and leave him with a hard, aching dick. And if he started to get rough because she had changed her mind, Mike would be there to save her.

He grinned and sat back, waiting once more for Dani to pull the plug on the cocky attitude of the man in their apartment.

Dani couldn't believe Mike was taking this further than she and he had discussed. It was getting out of hand, and yet she knew he was there. The text message screamed at her from her subconscious. He would call; he would put a stop to it. Why wasn't he?

She gazed up at the swollen cock that bounced hungrily toward her. Mike wasn't as long or as thick as Doug, and the man before her was certainly bigger than any of the other men she'd been with. She licked her lips, curious if Mike would make the call before she got a chance to try and deep-throat his rod. Of course he would, she said to herself.

A soft frown formed on her face, and Doug chuckled. "Come on now, surely you're not having second thoughts," he said.

Dani blinked, realized her facial expression didn't match the moment and laughed nervously. "No, I don't know why, but some random thought just bounced through my head and ..."

"Then let me give you other thoughts," Doug told her.

She watched him drop to his knees, grab her legs and twist her so she was facing him. He pushed his hands under her ass, and lifted her into the air. She scooted back, spread her legs to accommodate him and watched as his head dove between her legs. Dani gasped in shock and surprise. Her head lolled back as his tongue began to eat away at the swollen lips of her pussy.

For a moment Dani was lost to everything around her but the onslaught of Doug's thick tongue dragging across the inner walls of her sex. She wrapped her legs around his head and held him there. Her hips rose to greet him, and fell to gather the momentum needed to thrust back up. She thought of Mike and mentally swore that if he called right now, she would shoot him. This was for her and she was taking it while she could.

Doug pushed his tongue to her clit and began to roll and slide it back and forth. He pushed a finger into her hole, followed a second. He fucked her furiously, not wasting time on pleasantries or gentle caresses. He had promised to free her of random thoughts and he was delivering on that promise.

Dani grabbed the back of his head and began to gyrate against his face. She bucked and humped his nose and chin. His fingers drove deeper, harder, and faster. His tongue slapped at her. Sweat broke out over her skin, and skated down her back. The leather was sticky, but it kept her anchored to the couch cushions as Doug pushed her back.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck Doug!" His name bounced off the walls and reached beyond the living room.

He muttered something, but she didn't understand nor did she care. She exploded on his fingers and his face. Her honey shot out, squirting him with juice. He drank it up, slurping and sucking on her puffy lips, until she was trembling under his mouth.

She felt her body relax as he pulled free and grabbed her legs. She dropped them and watched with heavy eyes as he offered her his cock.

Mike sat in his car stunned at what had just happened. Dani had let the guy eat her out and not once did she tell him to stop, nor did she act like she wanted to. His pulse raced and his head pounded as he watched the screen and saw Doug offering his dick to Dani.

Mike leaned in closer, willing her to hear him and to walk away, to push the dick from her face and tell the guy to get out. When he saw her reach out and take the thick tool in her hand and smile hungrily at it, he knew she was going to do it.

His cock jerked in response. He cursed, adjusted his dick so it sat more comfortably in his slacks and gazed as Dani began to bob her head up and down on Doug's member. Mike's eyes wouldn't leave the screen. It was as if he were watching a movie, the actress, a woman, who looked like his girlfriend. He tried to disconnect himself from the couple, to tell himself that what he was seeing wasn't real.

As he listened to the audio feed, he heard the sound of her moaning and purring around the man's dick. He heard Doug groaning and cursing words of encouragement. Mike looked down and paled. His hand was rubbing his crotch; his dick was hard, and his balls ached. He pulled his hand away and realized that he had truly fucked up.

Dani rubbed the front of Doug's cock with her tongue and felt the rush of blood coursing through his veins. She had given up on Mike. He obviously was enjoying himself, more than he had expected and was happy to see her giving some guy head. So when the phone call didn't come, she decided to give her boyfriend what he wanted – a show.

She worked her way around Doug's hard shaft as if she had been sucking it for years. She knew where to apply the most pressure, how hard to suck and how lightly he liked his balls teased.
She opened her mouth and took his tight shaved sack and balls between her lips. Dani alternately sucked each sphere until she heard Doug moan for her to suck his dick.

Without hesitation she returned to the stretched flesh and positioned herself so she could accept all of him. Her cheeks puffed out as he filled her. His hands pulled at her golden hair; he encouraged her by lifting and dropping her down onto his firm sex. Dani's arousal grew as she imagined Mike stroking his shaft and getting off on her performance.

When Doug hauled her off his cock, she knew Mike had a picture perfect shot of his cum spraying her face and dripping down her slippery chin. She leaned in and covered his penis before the second spray could erupt and become lost. The seed was thick and creamy. A slight salty taste rested on her tongue as she drank and swallowed the other man's seed. She buried her face in his crotch, feeling the reflexive pump of his muscle draining its seed into her throat.

"Fuck that was hot," Doug said as he pulled her away and stroked her face. He gathered some of the cum from her chin and offered it to her. Dani grinned, and washed his fingers.

Doug smiled, winked and left the room. Dani stared out in front of her, eyed the phone and looked around. Again she wondered where the cameras were. She picked up her phone and heard a crash from behind her. Dani dropped the phone and hurried to the kitchen. Doug stared at a broken wine goblet.

"Fuck, I'm sorry," he said.

She waved off the apology, and soon the two of them were cleaning up the mess and the phone was forgotten. Dani dropped the glass into a paper bag and left it on the counter that separated the two rooms. She faced the living room, and he stood with his back to the kitchen. His hands moved to cup her breasts. He teased her nipples, and pushed her hair away with his chin.

She felt the growth of his face's evening stubble on her shoulders and trembled at the new sensation. Her ass pressed back as she lay partially over the counter top. Dani knew Mike could only see half of what was going on. He had no idea that Doug was running his finger up and down her slit and dripping her moisture up along the crevice of her butt.

"Have you ever..." he leaned in and whispered in her ear, "...taken it up the ass?"

Dani stilled. Her breath again was lodged in her throat. "Umm...no," she admitted.

Doug chuckled softly. He continued to tease her pussy, and gather her honey. It felt hot and sticky as he pushed it between her cheeks. The tight hole of her anus was painted with her juice. "Are you curious?" he asked.

She licked her lips and moaned as he dipped his fingers in again.

Dani was curious, but also very apprehensive. Mike and she had never had anal and his cock was smaller than Doug's so the idea of taking Doug into her tight channel made her pale. She turned around and looked at his thickening tool.

Nervously she laughed. "I don't think that is going to fit in there."

Doug smirked. "Maybe not all of it, but enough that you'll either love it or hate it."

She licked her lips, and eyed the living room.

He reached out and stroked her pussy while she contemplated allowing him access to her ass. "I've got condoms Dani, if you're worried about the umm... unpleasantness."

She giggled. "Nah, I have condoms too, and lube, it's just..."

Two fingers slid into her pussy; her body tightened around them. "Mmm, you do that so well," she gasped as he slowly played her.

"I know what I'm doing," he said with the hint of arrogance that she had come to recognize in him. "Go get the lube, Dani," he ordered, before pulling his fingers out and cleaning them himself.

Dani scooted around him, and made her way down the hall to her and Mike's bedroom. Once there, she closed the door and took a deep calming breath. She slumped against the door when she realized she'd left the phone in the living room. Mike wouldn't call while she wasn't in the room, but she could have called him, had she remembered to pick the damn thing up.

She stomped her feet in frustration. A part of her wanted to remain in the bedroom, lock the door and just order Doug to go away. Another part, a part that Mike had helped create, wanted to grab the lube, walk out the door and make sure her boyfriend got to watch some guy pump her ass with his big cock until she was begging for his cum.

Dani tossed her hair, and squared her shoulders. Mike was going to call, she knew it. He was not going to let this game go any further. There was no way he was going to let Doug actually fuck her. Oral sex was one thing, but anal sex was something else entirely. He was probably so angry and pissed off, he was in the elevator on his way to bust Doug's crooked nose.