Daniel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I released him from my mouth and stood up to have him stare at me with half closed eyes.

“How did you like that?” I asked with my own ornery look on my face.

“That was wonderful. You have quite a suction in that mouth. I think that I am expected to reciprocate the favor.” Said Daniel.

“Well, it would be very much appreciated, but hardly expected.” I said as I got myself out of the shower and began to towel off.

“Well, I haven’t gotten the chance to give you a good tongue lashing as of yet, so maybe when we get into the bedroom, I’ll give you a little demonstration of my tongue talents.” Said Daniel.

“Well, let’s not wait any longer I can’t wait to experience this, I’m already wet with anticipation.” I said and then pulled him still half wet out of the bathroom and into my bedroom.

Once in the bedroom and next to the bed, Daniel stopped my movements and pulled me close to him, his lips met mine. His exploring tongue sent shivers of desire racing through my body and I couldn’t wait to experience his tongue loving me a bit lower. Suddenly he lifted me and laid me down on the bed, and then he began a lust arousing exploration of my flesh, causing my wetness and the ache with my pussy to increase further. He ran his hands over my breasts and my nipples firmed instantly under his touch. Then he brought his mouth down to my breasts and his tongue began to explore the mound of tissue. Then his tongue caressed my sensitive swollen nipples, as his hand seared a path down my abdomen and onto my thigh, sending gentle currents of desire through me. Suddenly his fingers were touching my soft pussy lips, while his lips were still kissing my erect nipples. My impatience grew to explosive proportions, anxious for his fingers to part my lips and begin their exploration of my pussy. Finally his fingers parted my lips and began to rub the length of my sex. His touch was divine ecstasy and soon the involuntary tremors of arousal began, as my body was tormented with orgasms ripping their way through. Then my pussy muscles constricted with an orgasmic wave and washed the bed as my feminine nectar squirted out of my hole. I pulled a pillow from the bed and buried my head into it to subdue my outcry of delight.

Daniel pulled his fingers from the grasp of my pussy and stood up over me, and then coming down to my spread legs, he laid himself atop of me. A gasped as he lowered his body over mine and as I felt the rough brambles of his hair chest met my bare sensitive breasts crushing against him. He paused to kiss me as he whispered his desire for each part of my naked body. Then he rose off and moved himself downward letting his hands trace a path from my breasts, down my ribs to my stomach and down to the swell of my hips. Once in position between my open thighs he began softly kissing the lips of my pussy. Gently his tongue parted my lips, and began to lick a path up and down the length of my sex. So, aroused by him I began to massage the tissue of my breasts, teasing my nipples with my fingertips.

Daniel worked his tongue down to my hole and pushed his tongue inside savoring my flavor, then he worked his way back up and began his tongue talents on my clit. Soon my hips were moving of their own accord in response to his thorough tongue-lashing. I began to feel an orgasm building up inside my middle, within moments my body was shaking with tremor after tremor as his tongue had many orgasms hitting me wave after orgasmic wave. Then my pussy let free my juices in an arch squirting out of me, which were met by his mouth and thus quenching his thrust as he drank all he could. After many waves had passed through me and a large amount of juices had poured out of me, I finally pushed his head out of my pussy along with his talented tongue.

“You have to stop now, I just can’t take anymore.” I whispered in heaving breaths.

Daniel got up and placed himself beside me on the bed, I turned away from him and he curved his body up next to mine, his contours pressed into my own. We lay there for quite some time, slowly each drifting off to a satisfied sleep, lasting for a few hours. I woke to his touches on my body, still feeling his form pressed against my own and his growing hardness squished against my butt. Even though I was awake and fully aroused, I feigned sleep to enjoy his touches on my body. His hands explored the lines of my backside, my waist, and my hips; I let out an involuntary passion filled moan and pressed my body further into his. But, suddenly started worrying that I had broken my act of playing possum, but his touches continued, working over my backside and down my arm, tracing light paths on the back of my hand. Hoping that he would still believe me asleep I raised my arm over my head, to give his touches a chance to explore my front as well. His hand slid around my waist and then worked it’s way up to the small globe of my breast. His fingers outlined the circle of my breast, then his fingertips softly grazed over the nipple, causing it to become marble hard and eliciting a gasp from me. His hand worked up to my face and pulled my face to his as he look over me, my wakened eyes met his, and we both had smiles plastered on our faces.

“Pretending to be asleep, I see.” Said Daniel.

“Well, I was just enjoying the feeling of your touch, that I didn’t want to ruin it by waking up.” I said as I brought my arm down and felt between us and until I was able to grasp his hard member in my clutch. “I see you are awake too.”

“Yes and have been for quite sometime now.”

“Well, let’s put that to good use.”

I lifted one of my legs, and directed his cock to my pussy. With one good thrust he was able to enter me smoothly, taking me from behind while we were lying on our sides. I balanced one of my hands on the night table so that he wouldn’t push me off the bed with his slow thrusts. He buried his head with my hair and once through the sleep wrenched tangles of my hair he left slow deliberate kisses on the back of my neck, sending tingles through out my backside and down my spine. His hand worked back over to the soft mound of flesh that was my breast, he slowly massaged the tissue in his strong hands. Then he pinched and teased the dusky pink nipple until it was aroused taut. I flexed the muscles of my pussy around his throbbing member as he slowly thrust in and out of me, the reaction of my flexed muscles caused him to increase the speed and depth of his thrusts. I pushed my backside into him as he thrust himself into me, attempting to match his movements with my own. Feeling my orgasm building inside me, my hand went down to my pussy and began to rub my clit back and forth, while he thrust in and out of me. Soon both of our bodies began to tremor and spasm together as we climaxed together, then his cock pulsed inside and his semen spewed forth, just as my juices slowly built up around his cock and then seeped out from between his cock and the sides of my hole.

Our bodies’ wet from our sweetly intense session of sex, he pulled himself out of me and I turned my body to face his. I lay my head on the tangles of his chest and intertwined our legs, his arm wrapped around my form, with my hand made lazy circles on his chest. Finally we rested and once again fell into another sexually satisfied sleep.

THE END

12