Daniella Defiled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,493 Followers

In the urgency of the stalled fuck she did not care. As Eric revved the car and swung out of the garage, as he drove the few short miles through town to the suburb where Daniella spent holidays living with her father, she lay on the back seat with her legs spread, fingering herself in hot expectation. If her partner-in-lust gave a damn about her pussy leaking all over the suede upholstering of his car he did not show it. He was all grimly intent demeanour and silent willing of traffic at busy junctions, as he homed in on the destination where he would complete his defilement.

Jonathan Blanchford's car was notably absent from the gravel drive that fronted the house when they arrived. 'You sure he's not going to make an appearance?' Eric asked, as he pulled Daniella briskly from her reclining position and out of the vehicle.

'Playing cricket. He won't be back for another hour,' she said, face flushed as he propelled her towards the front door of the plush Blanchford residence. 'Why, you scared?'

'Just get us inside.' He clapped his hand hard to her bum right on the base of the plug, with no thought as to what neighbours or passers-by might see. She shrieked, then almost quivering with renewed longing delved into her Sarah Bergman bag and rummaged till she found the keys. Then Eric was bustling her into the house where she had grown up, hardly allowing her time to switch off the security alarm, shoving her tee-clad form into the...

'Kitchen?' He was dragging open the big refrigerator door, still clutching her by the arm, before she'd registered what was going on.

'Forgot the lube,' he explained tersely, as he ransacked the fridge's contents. 'Need to improvise. Butter - too damn hard. Got to be something... Here we go, shit, this is fucking perfect. And it's full, too.' She was already palpitating when he slammed shut the stainless steel door and shoved her up against it, brandishing the can of squirt cream in front of her. 'Ever played with this?'

She shook her head mutely, awaiting his next move in a kind of joyous turmoil. Then he was grabbing her tee-shirt by the hem, ripping it upwards and dragging it over her head and off her arms to expose her fully once more, this time in her dad's kitchen. He wrenched the top off the can of compressed cream and pinned her to the fridge, pointing the long nozzle in her face. 'Now where first?' She watch him flip it downwards and hit the trigger hard, felt the cold splurge of refrigerated cream all over her tits. Felt him trail the nozzle down her stomach leaving a creamy trail, till he fitted it between her pussy lips and shot a brief blast into her recently fucked channel.

He was down on his knees next second grabbing her ass, his tongue thrusting inside her, feasting on the synthetic cream as it melted into her cunt juice. She could not help but picture her dad's expression were he to walk in now and find Eric tongue-fucking all the flavour out of her right there in the old family kitchen. Or her mother for that matter, were she to make one of her rare return-appearances - jealous perhaps to see her daughter being eaten out so thoroughly? Her hands pressed flat against the steel surface as she succumbed totally to Eric's ravenous enjoyment.

Delicious, so fucking delicious. The cream was just garnish to the gourmet delight that was Daniella. Having scooped the last of the sweetness from the hot receptacle of her cunt, he followed the trail he had left back up her body, till his tongue was slavering over her stickily-coated tits. He skated in broad circles over one gorgeous mound, lapping up every last trace of cream till he was focused on the sore nipple, sucking it hard. Then he repeated the process on her other breast, lavishing his tongue on her, homing in on the tender peak. She was still bleating in pained response to his sucking attentions when he rose, put his mouth on hers and engaged her in a creamy tongue-kiss.

The union of their mouths was long and luxurious and soon he felt his cock pressing bone-hard against his jeans once more. He let her hear the zipper's rasp and saw the flash of response in her eyes. 'Knees,' was all he said, and she slithered her naked back all the way down the fridge surface, till she was kneeling dutifully on the kitchen floor before his freshly exposed cock. He had already taken the canister and he sprayed generously from base to tip, leaving a great inviting blob dancing on the glans.

Daniella's eyes widened up at the treat proffered to her in Daddy's kitchen - a hard cock frosted like a great cream-doughnut for her delectation. So fucking naughty. She licked the great glob from the head with relish, then gobbled her way down the shaft, sucking and slurping the fondant mess from Eric's smooth, bulged length. She took him in again all the way, then relinquished him, creamy drool dangling between her lips and his dick, running down her chin. Then she skated above and below, covering all of his surface to the very balls, licking him clean. She even rubbed him, saliva-soaked all over her face and he just stood motionless and staring, letting her get on with it.

They were both off-script and improvising now, and Eric was somehow fine with that. In fact, he wouldn't have had it any other way. Maybe he could never bend this girl completely to his will. But the fun was in the trying. He hoisted her from under the armpits to her feet and locked her into another long, hard kiss. Then 'Bedroom, now,' he said, having broken their lip-lock, and her eyes blazed with fearful, needy anticipation. He had made a promise and they both knew he intended to keep it.

Daniella found herself dragged once more through the hallway, then stumbling up the stairs to the second storey, compelled by a madman with a dog leash and a can of compressed dessert cream. She was just as compelled from within herself, though. At least part of his dynamic lust was down to her, she knew that now, and with every move he made her heart and loins exulted. 'Which room?' he demanded, and she indicated with her head. He hauled her inside; she watched his eyes flick around for a moment to take in the sparsely-adorned walls of Jonathan Blanchford's divorcee bedroom. Then he threw her face-down and yelping onto the navy covers of the adequately-made bed.

She was picking herself up when he grabbed her wrists and circled the leash around them, pulling it tight. He looped on end around the iron railing at the head of the bed and fastened it to the band on her wrists, tethering her securely. Swift, spontaneous and unnervingly sexy. He was stripping now, right beside her. His handsomely rigid fuck-stick bobbed as he divested himself of his jeans. No talk, not so much as a word - just the swift undertaking of a fevered sex-mission. Then he was gone from her view and she only felt him - wrenching her thighs apart, climbing onto her from behind, positioning himself and re-uniting cock and cunt in a single fluid stroke.

Fleet, hard sword-thrusts to her depths, filling and juicing her to the utmost. 'Ohh yes... Nice and wet, that'll help,' he was saying, and she recalled the girl from scene three, knew she was about to get cored in exactly the same way as that rectally besieged porn slut, only for the first time and on her own father's duvet. Her anal muscles throbbed around the ever-present plastic bulge at that thought, as Eric rammed home a few more cunt-slamming strokes.

He pulled out, cock slick and shiny with her, and grabbed for the base of the plug, making her seize up in response. 'Slow and easy,' he reassured, and set about withdrawing the tight-fitted toy, watching her anus swell to spit it out.

Daniella groaned at the lewd sensation of her rear-entrance stretching to expel the fat plastic bolus from her ass. She was just registering the sense of emptiness when the next anal indignity was perpetrated - the nozzle of the canister poked into her asshole and probed as far as it could go. The whole business was compellingly sordid. She felt dirty and used and thrilled beyond all previous imaginings.

'You ready for this?' There was exuberance in Eric's voice.

'Just do it,' she said in a fervency of lust. 'Shoot it up me.' She felt him squeeze hard and a great cold surge of cream filled up her anal cavity like iced insulating foam. 'Oh my God...' Her wrists were pressed tight against the rail, hands clenched at the inundation of fake dairy into her bowels. Eric pulled the hard tube out of her and she immediately felt the thick fluid start to ooze and fart its way in pursuit. That was until her wicked lover plugged the escape route with himself. The hard swollen sponge of Eric's cock-head thrust dramatically into her already cream-filled ass.

'God, baby, I think this is going to work. You all set? No safe-word?'

What, did he want her to plead? Get all concerned and reluctant? She knew this was going to hurt, her whole body was bracing in preparation, but she actively needed this to be underway. She wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of going all helpless and girlish. 'Screw the safe-word, I'll just think it. Now bring it on... Fuck my ass, right now, right here on Daddy's bed...'

Too beautiful an invitation to resist. Eric gritted his teeth and pushed hard, recklessly, sinking the first of his length into Daniella's rectum till the lubrication could do no more against her tightening sphincter. Curls of cream spurted out around his invading pole as she cried out wildly. He retreated and went in again, slower this time, more warily, trying to draw out no more than a fearful moan. The hot little thing had got him all fired up. She would insist on doing that, wouldn't she? He gripped her globed ass and slid back and forth in a smooth motion, easing his shaft gradually deeper, sinking himself incrementally into Daniella's tight rectal chasm. Ohhhh God, right to the balls, right to the balls inside this crazy little darling...

Danialla's whole body felt ablaze along with her bottom. Adrenalin was pumping through her, endorphins firing in her brain. It hurt, but it was glorious. Plug be damned, now she had a great throbbing-hard length of cock-flesh sunk inside her ass, powered by a bastard at the height of his sexual powers. So nasty, so wrong, to be strapped and anally dominated on her father's bed - so fucking perfect. He was gripping her hard, burying the last of himself, holding still with his balls nestling cosily against her bum. Now he was withdrawing a little and pushing. Repeating the same movement. Asserting himself inside her. She could almost see the blissful snarl on his face. 'You like that?' She could only speak in ragged panting gasps. 'Feel - Feel as good as you hoped?'

'Ohhhh sweetheart, yes...' His voice gutteral and constricted.

'You going to fuck me then?'

'Am I...'

'Going to fuck me? Really fuck me?' Her voice quaking yet taunting. She could hardly believe her nerve in saying it. 'What sort of a defiler are you? Are you going to... Aaaaaaaagh!!!' He had pulled halfway out and powered back in, cramming her with cock.

'That it? That what you want?'

'Fuck! Yeah... No! Not so hard...'

'Alright, alright, sorry...'

'It's okay, it's okay...' Christ, that had been way more than she could chew. His apology was a surprise. 'That's better, that's good, keep it like that... Ohhhhh...'

He was pumping slow, smooth and deep now, watching himself glide in and out of Daniella's expanded anus, cream still spewing forth as he thrust, frothing around his bollocks. Her voice achieving a consistent mid-level keening, as his cock gently, persistently opened up her ass.

'Touch me...' she managed to moan. 'Eric, I want to come... Please...' He leaned further into her, slipped his hand beneath her and found with ease the wet, pulsing cherry of her clitoris. He thrust and rubbed in unison, palm flat on her pubic mound, knowing at once the wetness of her cunt and tightness of her clutching asshole. He wanted her to come, wanted her pussy spasming and her body bucking as he fucked into her ass. Not just for the physical sensation though, not just for his own stupid ego, but because...well...he wanted her to feel good, to feel wild and filthy and special and...and wanted. He wanted her to feel wanted. So he screwed her slowly and frigged her hard and pressed his arm tight to her breasts until her semi-anguished cries melted subtly into the pre-orgasmic.

'Oh fuck,' she was saying, 'that feels so good, so good... Fuck me, fuck me, I'm going to come, you're going to make me come...'

He was going to be right there with her. Urgency was upon him... speeding up his strokes... he was squeezing himself tight to her, pressure building, building in them both, rocketing towards something incendiary... He was about to blow, about to spew forth all the things he'd sworn he wouldn't say... 'Oh God, Daniella, that feels amazing, you feel amazing, you're so fucking... so fucking...'

'...What?'

'So fucking amazing...'

They both came, extravagantly. Her ass clutched him hard, as he blew an enormous wad deep inside her. It occurred to Eric afterwards that this was probably as romantic as pumping a girl's ass full of semen ever got.

Daniella's thoughts were muddled for a while. All she could feel was Eric's sweaty embrace and the slow messy retraction of his cock from her tight-clenched bumhole. and she clung to the unexpected revelation of her amazingness. Gradually he slid off her and rolled back on the duvet, panting at the ceiling.

'You okay?' he inquired, eyes flicking to her briefly.

'Fine,' she replied through her weary haze, thick milky fluid sliming out of her. 'Any time you want to untie me. Or are we still playing?'

'Ah. Apologies.' He smiled ruefully and made to free her. Then the car was heard turning into the drive. They froze momentarily, looking at each other in considerable shock.

'Shit. Cricket over?'

'Daddy's team must have collapsed again. Their having a bad season.'

'Right. Well - I'd better get you sorted. Quick.'

'Thought you'd already done that,' Daniella said slyly, as he released her from her bonds. 'And isn't it your sweetest fantasy, him finding me trapped like this? What, are you frightened?'

'Not for myself.' Eric was briskly gathering up his clothes. He could hear the car radio blaring, the ignition shutting off. Blanchford would already be wondering why Eric's car was parked outside his house. 'I've as good as resigned, but you've got to live with him, in the short-term at any rate.'

She was kneeling nude on the bed, with a daring look on her face. 'Don't you want him to walk in on us, just a little?'

He got exasperated. 'Are you fucking crazy? Get your ass into your own room and clean up now! Take the damn plug and the whipped cream and the leash, and...and turn the duvet, it's a fucking mess! I'll sort myself out in the bathroom - I came round to see him and you let me in, that's the story. For God's sake go!'

Daniella had been more than slightly thrown by her father's return, but the chance to make Eric sweat a little had been too tempting. She flipped the soiled duvet - a temporary measure - and scurried to her room with all dubious items plus a throbbing rectum, her fuck-partner diving simultaneously for the bathroom. There followed a rather desperate clean-up at her sink, not least due to the continued leakage of cum from her newly-taken asshole. Her dad's voice sounded through the house as she carried out her frantic and somewhat acrobatic ablutions: 'Hello? Who's here?' A minute later she heard Eric's voice joining her father's in a brusque exchange.

She hurried downstairs shortly after, having slipped on panties, flip-flops and a pale blue summer dress, hoping that brushed hair and a blast of antiperspirant would mask the whole just-fucked thing. The scene she found in the hallway was something of a stand-off. Her father, still in his too neatly-fitting cricketing whites, was wielding his bat in sitcom fashion, she thought. His hair was awry and his rather puffy face was reddening.

'Anything I had to tell you, I did yesterday over the phone. And my mind hasn't changed,' he was blunting informing his current employee.

'I didn't come here to change you mind,' Eric retaliated calmly. Blanchford was a big, broad man, but Eric had a height advantage. He had managed, she noticed, to cover over his post-copulative untidiness with admirable ease.

'Well what did you come for in that case? I don't particularly care to come home and find you in my house.'

'I invited him in,' Daniella interrupted swiftly. 'And no, he didn't come here to change your mind about anything. He didn't come here to talk to you at all.' Her father looked to her for explanation. So did Eric, come to that. 'He came to ask me out. On a date.'

'He did what?'

'And I said yes. He's taking me to the Latymer Restaurant. That's the five-star Latymer Restaurant. Tonight. Aren't you, Eric?'

'Y-es,' Eric concurred, after the briefest of hesitations. 'Yes I am.'

'What? You're... You mean...'

Daniella swept past the perturbed parent, catching Eric's arm and spiriting him towards the front door, before her dad's perplexity could turn to anger. 'Reservation at seven,' she explained. 'No time to spare.' She paused at the doorway, reconsidered and dashed back. 'I love you, Daddy,' she said, kissing him smartly on the cheek, 'but sometimes you're an ass. Like breaking your word to Eric over the partnership, very short-sighted if you ask me. Bye.' She left him too stunned even to fume.

She and Eric had reached the Lotus before he reminded her about the man's tee-shirt on the kitchen floor. 'I'll think of something before I see him next,' she said offhandedly, as they slid into the front of the car.

'And the lingering smell of sex in the bedroom?'

'He might have forgotten what that is,' she shrugged. 'It's been a while for him, poor love. Anyway, I keep house too well for him to chuck me out. He secretly dreads me going back to college now that mum's left. You know, I'm feeling forgiving towards him already. Anyway - could we stop at your place before dinner? I think we both really need to shower.'

Eric stared at her primly expectant face. He was still reeling slightly from their conversation with her father. 'Excuse me,' he said lightly, 'anywhere we might go to eat is subject to my decision.' He plucked the A4 sheet from his back pocket - he had stowed it there before leaving his apartment - and held it up for her to see. 'You're still bound by this, for the rest of the weekend.'

She snatched it from him without breaking his stare, ripped it in two, then four, and handed him back the pieces. 'Prick,' she said firmly. 'Self-regarding, arrogant prick. It's a bloody wonder I still like you. Now get on the phone to the Latymer and if they're booked up, take me somewhere else up-market.'

Eric struggled a moment for words. He could not break from Daniella's gaze, from the wicked wisdom and beauty of those dark eyes. The feelings he had tried to conceal from Daniella and himself, he feared, were plastered all over his face. He made a valiant attempt to fight back nonetheless. 'And...what the hell makes you think I'm not going to kick your ass out of the car and pack you back to Daddy right now?'

'Because,' said Daniella with a confidence born of one crazy afternoon, 'you've never had ass like this before. Go on, deny it.' He said nothing. She leaned over and kissed him softly on the mouth. 'You want more nasty, take me somewhere nice.'

Eric's pulse raced. His discomfort was real, but it was countered by a sense of wild excitement. He could have freed himself by a single sharp rebuke and by damn well driving off alone, but he did not want to. Not for an instant. It just wasn't an option. Never in his life, never once, had he felt quite like this.

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,493 Followers