Danielle and Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The most interested dancing couple, by far, was Gloria and Father Tim. She flaunted those big tits, shimmying and shaking, and Tim, blushing crimson, was sporting a large erection. Gloria reached for his cock, and just before he buried his face between her boobs, he took his priest's collar off his neck and flung it into the sand.

Public sex on the beach was against the rules, but it happened all the time. Not wishing to have a public orgy, couples started moving away toward a more private stretch of the beach. In the distance, we could see Nicole bouncing on top of David, LaRoy plunging into Jessica, and Kimberly and Mark were out of sight completely.

Gloria flashed us a wicked grin. "I'm gonna get me a forty-four year old virgin; is that hot or what?" Father Tim just shrugged as she led him away, pulling him along by his cock.

"So, I guess it's our turn, babe," I said to Danielle, pulling her into me and cupping her ass. My cock was throbbing with anticipation.

"Nope, not here, Jack. I told you I have plans for you." She gave me a wicked grin.

We got dressed and left the beach. Dani had brought her Porsche, and when she opened what passed for a trunk in a Boxster, I saw that she had packed an overnight bag. I climbed in the car beside her and, as her habit, she took off like a rocket.

I was totally at her mercy, so I just sat back to enjoy the ride. She headed into the city, and when we arrived at our destination, I discovered she had reserved the bridal suite at the Ritz-Carlton. Okay, this was going to be nice.

We got to our suite, I opened the door, then swept her off her feet and carried her over the threshold. I gave her a passionate kiss and set her down on her feet.

"Please be gentle with me, Jack, I've never done this before," she said demurely.

Aha! The light bulb went on in my head. Danielle loves role-playing games. We do a pirate rape game, the hooker, bad schoolgirl, and she had virgin bride on the list. We hadn't played that one before, but obviously this was going to be the night.

There were a dozen red roses on the dresser. The king-sized bed was turned down, and there were rose petals strewn over the white sheet. Candles filled the room, and there was soft, romantic music playing in the background.

She dug into the overnight bag and handed me my black silk pajamas, that I had made for me in Hong Kong. Then she disappeared into the bathroom. There was a bottle of my favorite Scotch in the room, so I poured myself three fingers of Chivas and waited for her to appear.

After what seemed like an interminable wait, Dani emerged from the bathroom. She was wearing a white satin peignoir set, with a short robe that came down to about mid-thigh. Her hair was brushed out, shiny, luxurious. She acted shy, demure, as she kept her eyes on the floor. I wasn't sure how this was going to play out, but I let her write the script.

"You look beautiful, my darling," I said, approaching her and taking her in my arms. The sleek fabric felt wonderful under my hands, as I stroked her back.

"I'm so nervous," she said, quaking. I don't know how you put on tremors, but she was really good.

"There's nothing to be nervous about, sweetheart." 'Darling' and 'sweetheart' are not in my vocabulary, but for this occasion, it seemed fitting.

"I-I don't know what to do."

"What did your mother tell you about your wedding night?"

"Nothing; she said my husband would explain it all to me."

"What did she teach you about sex?"

"She said I should always submit to my husband; it is my wifely duty."

"Submit to what?"

"I- I don't know," she sniffled, wiping a tear from the corner of her eye. No wonder she was acing all her acting classes.

"Didn't you ever talk to your girlfriends about it?"

"Peggy Buckley just said a guy puts his thing in you and wiggles it around. And then stuff comes out of it."

"What thing?"

"His 'thing', you know; his private part."

"Do you know what a private part is?"

"I saw one on my cousin, Ricky, when he was a baby. It looked like a little worm."

"What did they call his thing?"

"H-his wee wee. I saw him pee out of it. You don't pee in me, do you, Jack?"

"No, baby, I don't. My 'thing' is called a penis, or a cock. And your 'private parts' are called a vagina, or a pussy. And what comes out of it is called cum."

"Come where?"

"It's not a place, it's a thing. Cum comes out of the end of my cock."

"Cum comes? That's funny," she giggled.

"Well, come here and kiss me; you know all about kissing."

"Oh yeah, I do. I love kissing, Jack; it makes me all tingly in my tummy."

"Does it make you tingly anyplace else?"

"Well, um, sometimes between my legs," she blushed scarlet.

"Do you ever touch yourself between your legs; touch your pussy?"

"My Mom said I should never do that; it's a sin. But a couple times I did it anyway."

"Did you like it when you did it?"

"Yeeeaaahhhh....but it was bad." She looked down, and scuffed her foot across the floor.

"What would you say if I told you I was going to touch you there tonight?"

"Ooo...."

"Now I'm going to slip this robe off you."

"Oh, you can kind of see through my nightie."

"I love to see through your nightie. I'm going to like it even better when I take it off you."

"But then I'll be naked!"

"Oh yeah. And I'll be naked too."

"I've never been naked in front of anybody before."

"You're supposed to be naked in front of your husband."

"I'll be embarrassed. What if you don't like my body?"

"I love your body."

"How do you know?"

"I can see a lot of it through your nightie."

"It's kind of exciting though."

"Does it make your pussy tingle?"

"Yeeaahh.... a little bit."

Danielle bit her lip, and looked ashamed of herself. God, she was good. This game had me totally inflamed. I wondered whether she was going to pretend to have a cherry when we got down to the real nitty gritty?

"I'm just going to slip the straps of your nightie over your shoulders and lower it down to your waist."

"Then what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to touch your breasts, fondle them, and kiss them."

"Ohh, your hands feel so good on me. Look how my nipples get hard when you touch them. Let me take your pajama top off so I can feel your skin next to mine. Hold me tight, Jack."

"Ohh, your lips feel so good on my tits....and when you lick my nipples.... Oh God, you're sucking on them."

"Mmm hmm."

"Does that make your pussy tingle more?"

"God Yes!..... oh yes...oh yes.... nnnggghhh.... nngghhh....AHH...ohhhh."

"Was that good for you?" That was real; Danni doesn't fake orgasms. She was looking at me, slightly cross-eyed.

"What WAS that?"

"You had an orgasm."

"Is that the same as cumming?"

"Yes."

"Oh God, hold me up, my knees are weak."

"Did you like cumming?"

"Oh yes...yes."

"I'm going to take your nightie all the way off."

"Then you'll see my pussy."

I pulled her nightie all the way off and let it pool at her feet. Her hands went straight to her crotch, covering it up.

"Move your hands away; I want to look at you."

"If I show you mine, will you show me yours?"

"Yes."

"Okay then, I'll move my hands."

"Holy Shit!"

There was a mass of pubic hair on her shaved mound. She had cut up a wig she found in the prop room at school, and attached it with spirit gum. She looked at me, threw head back, and started laughing like hell. She was holding her stomach and tears were running down her face. Almost instantly, she shut off the laughter and went back into her role as the virgin bride.

"Um, do you like my pussy?"

"Your pussy is beautiful, sweetheart."

I buried my face in it, to muffle my own laughter. She is absolutely priceless.

"You have to show me your cock now."

"Pull my pants down."

She knelt down in front of me, and with shaking hands pulled my pajama bottoms off.

"Oh. My. God!"

Dani looked and looked, examining my erection from every angle. Her eyes were huge.

"Do you like what you see?"

"I don't know; it's kind of scary."

"Go ahead and touch it."

"Is it slimy?"

"Not yet," I laughed.

Tentatively, she reached her hand out and ran her fingers all over it.

"What is that big bulby thing on the top?"

"That's the head, or the crown. The proper name for is the glans."

"What's that hanging underneath it?"

"Those are my balls, or testicles. Go ahead and feel them."

"Oh, they're kind of spongy. What are they for?"

"That's where my cum is made. Then it goes up my cock and comes out the top."

"Out of this little slit here?"

"Yes."

"Can I see your cum come out?" She giggled again at the cum/come dichotomy.

"Wrap your hand around it and move it up and down."

"Oh, it's hard and soft at the same time. And look, the skin moves."

"That feels really good."

"How long do I have to do this before you cum? " "I'm getting close.... closer.... closer....mmm... MMMMM... OH GOD!"

"Wow, it really squirts. It's all over my tits....it feels kind of slippery....and sticky, too.... it smells pretty good...."

"Taste it."

"You mean put some in my mouth? What if I don't like it? Well, Mom said I had to submit, so I'll try it.... gosh, that's not too bad; it's a little bit salty. Oh look, your cock is shrinking--did I break it?"

"No, you didn't break it; it does that after I cum."

"Now it's just hanging there.... hee hee, look how it flops around when I shake it."

"Let's go lie on the bed now."

"I like it when you stroke my body, especially my tits....mmmmm.... I like it when you kiss my body like that, especially my tits.... Oh! you're going to kiss me down there?"

"Pull your knees up, darling."

It took all I had to keep from cracking up again when I got to the pubic patch. I was tempted to rip it off, but, in keeping with the game, I left it there. It tickled my nose.

"Oh.... oooo.... your tongue is inside me.... mmmmmm.... Oh God, what's that you're licking now?"

"That's your clitoris--your clit."

"That feels soo good when your tongue runs around and around it..... oh yes, suck it into your mouth.... mmmmm .... oooo.... oh, here comes that feeling again.... yes yes yes.... OH GOD....UH.....UH....NNGGGHHH.... MMMMM.... ahhhh....mmmm...."

"Did you like that, sweetheart?"

"Oh yes.... oh, I can taste my pussy all over your mouth when you kiss me."

"I love the taste of your pussy."

"Oh, Jack, your cock is all big and hard again."

"Are you ready to make love with me?"

"You mean you're going to put it inside me?"

"Yes."

"And wiggle it around?"

"I'm going to move it in and out."

"I'm kind of scared."

"I'll be gentle, sweetheart. It might hurt a little bit at first, but it will get better, I promise."

"Ooo...ooo...I can feel it starting in. I'm scared, but I'm a little excited too."

"I'm going to put it in a little bit, and then push, til it gets through your cherry?"

"Cherry? What's my cherry?"

"We'll talk about it later."

"Oh....oh....OWW! OWW!.... that hurts, Jack."

"I'll hold right here for a minute until it stops hurting."

"Okay, it's feeling better."

"I'll push some more, but I'll go slowly."

"Uhh....uhh....oh, you're stretching me. It's so BIG, Jack."

"Your virgin pussy is so tight, baby."

"Oh...oh.... unnhh...oh....mmmm....it's all the way in me. You fill me up."

"Now I'm going to pull out, and push it back in."

"OH."

"And again."

"OH."

"And again and again."

"OH....OOO....MMMM.... oh, that feels good."

"Do you like that?"

"Oh yeah!....mmmmm.... oh yes.....oh yes....so good...."

"I love you, Danielle."

"I love you too, Jaa--OH.... I'm getting that feeling again....again....only it's different, it's deeper inside me....Ooooo..."

"Hang on, sweetheart."

"MMM....MMM...MMM...OH GOD...OHH.... JESUS H. CHRIST ON A CRUTCH...FUCK FUCK FUCKETYFUCK ..AHHH... Whee...hoo....ahhh."

Game or not, Dani doesn't fake orgasms.

"So, did I fulfill my wifely duty, Jack?"

"Yes, you sure did."

"Can we do it again?"

12