Danielle & Jonathan: The Beginning

Story Info
He came to make a sale.
2.2k words
4.48
25.4k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azhyre
Azhyre
1 Followers

Danielle jumped as she heard a knock at the front door. She wrapped a towel around herself, smiling slightly at the thought of how clichéd the moment when she answered the door would be. Well, it wasn’t her fault that people came over when she’d just woken up! Even if her time of ‘just waking up’ so happened to be three o’ clock in the afternoon, she thought wryly. She ran down the stairs and opened the door, staring through the security screen at the incredible creature outside. Clear green eyes studied her bemusedly. She abruptly remembered her disheveled appearance, and cursed the fact that she hadn’t combed her hair after her shower. She waited expectantly for him to speak.

“Hi, I’m Jonathan Trewes, from Professionals Real Estate in Bell?” She nodded, her face composed, but her body was screaming for this man to touch her. She smoothed down her towel anxiously. He licked his lips before he continued, and she fancied that she could see a predatory gleam in his eyes. It was all she could do not to launch herself at him then and there. “I believe your mother is a customer of ours?” He asked. She nodded again- yes, her mother had just recently sold her house in Bell for a move to the country. “She mentioned that you were thinking of selling?” Danielle nodded once more- recent events had made her decide that it was time for a move to a new city and a new life. He seemed surprised by the fact that she hadn’t spoken yet, but she wasn’t sure that she could keep the tremor out of her voice if she did. The man paused for a moment and seemed to be collecting himself. “We…I… would like to offer my and the company’s services in making the sale?” He said, raising his eyebrows questioningly. She smiled wryly and cleared her throat.

“I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’ve already made arrangements with another company. My mother recommended you, and said that she’d told you about me, but when I didn’t hear anything I made other arrangements. I’m in something of a hurry to move.” She said, by way of explanation. She was surprised she’d managed to get such a coherent sentence out, in the face of her body screaming ‘Me! Fuck me!” to this man. He nodded.

“Of course. Well, good luck with the sale. Just in case you change your mind, here’s my card.” He said, and she opened the screen door enough to take it from him. “Thanks for your time,” He said, and walked back to his car.

She turned and walked away, shaken by her body’s overt reaction to him. She trotted back upstairs to her bathroom, laughing at herself, at her state of arousal. She’d never met someone that affected her that way before. She looked at the photo on his card, and her nose wrinkled. Most unflattering. The dark hair which had been charmingly spiked was somewhat without style in his picture, and he was on a funny angle which made him less than attractive. Odd how photos could do so little for such an attractive person. She put the card down on the dresser and pulled her clothes on. She smiled bemusedly at the warm wetness that immediately soaked into her panties, and chuckled slightly. It was surprising to discover that a man could make her weak. Her, the ice queen. She smiled and snorted derisively- it had hardly been her fault that those who had so named her had failed to arouse her. She enjoyed the deliciousness of the shivers that ran over her body- it wasn’t her fault that the reality never matched up to her imagination. Dressed in her favourite denim skirt and a black singlet, she took a moment to admire her petite frame in the mirror. Some days she really liked the way she looked. She laughed at her vanity and turned her attention to drying her thick curtain of blonde hair.

Jonathan, sitting in his car just down the street from Danielle’s house, was struggling to control his raging lust. He had suspected that Danielle would be attractive after meeting her mother, but he’d had no idea just how much. God, the creature wasgorgeous! He’d always liked short, petite girls, and she was certainly that, though endowed with lovely curved hips, from what he had seen through the towel. He’d wanted to rip that damned thing off her and take her then and there. He was slightly startled that she brought out the dominance in him so easily without even trying- she’d just been standing there, for god’s sake! A shudder of intense lust ran over his body, and he shook himself. Come on man, she was just another girl. Admittedly a deliciously gorgeous one, but still, there were plenty of those out there! He steadied himself and started the car up, pulling away before he gave into the urge to stride back into her house and fuck her senseless.

When Danielle was done with her hair she made her way down to the kitchen, and was sitting down to a cup of soup for lunch when she heard another knock at the door. She frowned- two unexpected visitors in one day? When she opened the door it was him standing there, and her body made a spectacular repeat of its earlier reaction.

“Uh, hi…” he said, clearly more than a little discomfited, but at the same time seeming quietly confident. Mostly he seemed worried about her reaction, rather than anything to do with himself. “I don’t normally do this, but…” his eyes suddenly began to devour her, and she trembled. “But you, you are…” She opened the screen to him, mesmerized by the intensity in his eyes. She stood before him, and they stared at each other. “Gorgeous.” He finished, and she shuddered deliciously. She licked her lips and opened her mouth to speak, but was silenced by his mouth on hers as he pulled her into his arms. His hands slid up the side of her face to the fragrant mass of her hair, and he ran his fingers through it. “With wetor dry hair,” he said as he pulled back momentarily from the kiss. When he lowered his mouth back to hers and his grip tightened in her hair, she moaned into his mouth and suddenly her knees went out from under her. He felt it, caught her, scooping her up easily in his arms. She protested.

“No, no, I can stand up…it was just…a momentary loss of control.” She managed to gasp out, and he put her down, as much as he may not have wanted to. His mouth found hers once more, and he cupped his hand on her jaw, the other hand holding her body firmly as he pushed her back into the house. When the door closed behind them his hands found her buttocks and kneaded them through her skirt, while her hands slid through his gelled hair and up and down his back spasmodically. When his tongue plunged into her mouth she was lost, and had to try hard to stop herself from crumbling against him once more.

“You are…unbelievably gorgeous,” he said, holding her face in both hands. “And amazingly tiny.” She laughed. He turned her around in his arms so she was facing away from him, and he pulled her back against his body. He pushed her hair forward over one shoulder, and kissed her cheek, the curve of her jaw, the junction of her neck, and her shoulder. His mouth found the delicate shell of her ear, and he breathed hotly into it. “That towel…” he said, and smiled against her neck in remembrance. “Those clothes”, he said, and both hands hooked into the front of her skirt, sliding along the denim to undo the button and the zipper. “And…” he pushed the skirt down her legs, and swallowed audibly. “That underwear…” he said, moving to kneel in front of her so he could kiss her mound through the sheer pale fabric. She moaned softly, clutching at his head. He smiled teasingly and toyed with the lace detail. “Sheer.” He swallowed again, and moved his hands up her body to lift her singlet off her shoulders. “And matching.” He gulped a final time and stared at her erect nipples showing through the fabric.

Good god she was gorgeous. A shudder ran over his body, and he lowered his mouth to her nipple, feeling her tremble as his warmth encompassed her. He sucked, rubbing with his tongue through the fabric, and she gasped, her knees going weak a third time. He grinned. “I think I like these momentary losses of control!” He said. With that third weakening he scooped her up again, ignoring her protests. His mouth found her ear again. “Where is your bedroom?” He whispered. He felt another shudder run through her body, and marveled at her responsiveness. She stared at him, her bottom lip caught between her teeth, and pointed numbly up the stairs.

Why did this man make her so weak? He strode purposefully toward the stairs, and started to stride up them, two at a time. She was jolted slightly, and she buried her head in the crook of his neck and gave a piteous whimper. At that he was lost, and deposited her none too gently on the uneven carpeted surface of the stairs, and devoured her mouth. She moaned loudly, ignoring the discomfort of the stairs digging into her body as she arched her hips up, offering herself to him. She wanted him, now. She didn’t care if they made it to the bedroom. Her hands found his buttocks frantically, pulling him against her as hard as she could, and she wrapped her legs around his hips. He groaned as he felt her pussy press against his confined cock, and realized that he would have to stand up to take his pants off. He did so, all the while staring at her twitching and writhing slightly on the stairs as she gazed up at him, looking deliciously submissive. He discarded his pants and boxers and knelt over her slowly rocking hips, pulling her deliciously feminine panties off and kissing as he did. She arched up lustfully, her legs falling open as far as the stairs would allow. He smiled at her pliancy, and lowered his face to her pussy, his tongue finding her swollen little nub and working it. She moaned throatily and clutched at his head, and he knew that she was trying to pull him back up to her, wanting a little more than his tongue inside her. He grinned predatorily. She moaned again, and he was astonished to hear her speak.

“Please, I need your cock. Fuck me?” She asked, her chest heaving. Her almost-begging jolted him and nearly made him come on the spot. He moved back up her body, unable to resist such a deliciously worded request. He steadied himself with one hand, and with the other he guided his cock into her until he could plunge it in as he liked, making her cry out. She wrapped her legs around him, and he leaned back slightly so he could toy with her clit as he thrust. She threw her head back, her face contorted with pleasure, her hands clenching and unclenching spasmodically beside her. He smiled and pulled out of her, smiling at her moan of disappointment. He grinned at her and gathered up both of her hands, capturing her wrists, and held them with one hand above her head, making her breasts jut out invitingly. He undid the sheer confection that was masquerading as her brassiere quickly, and pushed it out of the way. He lowered his mouth to her breast, sucking and biting at her nipple a little roughly. She gasped and tensed slightly, feeling incredibly helpless, and he moved to suck and bite at her other nipple, feeling her arms twitch in his hand. He leaned back ran his thumb over her lips, admiring her for a moment, completely willing and biddable. She mouthed at his thumb with her lips, and he smiled.

There would be plenty of time forthat later. He felt her legs trying to wrap around him again, and saw the way her back was arching uncontrollably. It was clear what she wanted. He lowered his mouth to her mouth and kissed her fiercely, his tongue penetrating her as his cock penetrated her sweet pussy. He spread his feet apart to keep his balance, and moved his hand back down to thumb at her clit as he thrust. She squealed, and her brow furrowed slightly as she felt her orgasm build. He increased the pace of his thumbing and his thrusts, and she began to exclaim a small ‘Oh!’ with every breath, increasing in volume and intensity as her body began to twitch and her orgasm took her. He drove into her, feeling his own cock twitch in response to the spasming pussy around it. He groaned loudly and long, feeling his come spurt into her, feeling her legs tighten about him as she felt it too. She continued to pant, and he thrust until he was spent, and then he fell to one side, his chest heaving. She smiled exhaustedly and he pulled her against him, delighting as she wriggled closer to him, resting her head on his shoulder. He smiled and looked at her.

“I don’t usually do this, you know.” She only giggled, and nuzzled closer against him.

Azhyre
Azhyre
1 Followers