Danielle: Bonus Ch. 01

Story Info
Danielle and Russell make a deal.
6.6k words
4.48
51.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,083 Followers

Dear Readers,

This is a continuation of Danielle Meets a Guy Online, which I had considered concluded. However, I have received many requests to continue it, and I was all too happy to oblige.

I set this up so that you do not need to read the original story (although I suggest it). You can jump in at this chapter and figure it out.

As always, feedback is appreciated. If there is something you would like Russell to put Danielle through, please email me or leave a comment at the end. All fetishes and perversions will be considered, though no guarantee they will make the final cut.

Enjoy!

.....

On the car ride back to the fraternity, Danielle leaned against Russell's ribcage, his arm around her in what she interpreted to be a genuinely caring manner. Her lower back was stinging from the tattoo, her asshole and pussy felt raw, and her mind was spinning with everything that had occurred that night. And yet, in his arms, she felt secure.

She knew that, although his actions were the catalyst for her being sold, gangbanged, pierced and tattooed, none of this was ever his intention. And the fact that he showed up like an action hero with his frat boys to save her confirmed, theoretically, that he cared for her. Sure, he had put her through the ringer, had blackmailed her into what was supposed to be a week of servitude to the frat. And yes, he was clearly turned on by the site of her with other men and the girls of the house. But there was a tenderness to his fucking, something she held onto through this entire ordeal that gave her hope.

If only she could get him to admit it, she knew they could be happy together. She steadied her nerves, not wanting her voice to quiver as she asked him.

"Russell, thank you for rescuing me," she started, but his finger came to her lips, insisting on silence.

"Shhhhhh," he hushed her up. "You do not need to thank me. Of course I was going to rescue you. I am responsible for you."

'Responsible' seemed an odd word, Danielle thought. At this point, though, she would take what she could get, and 'responsible' at least implied some level of commitment.

"You will need a couple days to recuperate," he said. "You can stay in your room, undisturbed by me or anyone else, until you are back to full strength. I can tell those guys really did a number on you."

As he said this, his hand slipped under her towel and caressed her body over all the cane marks that had been inflicted on her.

"Those guys took things too far," he said.

Danielle felt the warmth of his hand assuage her stinging flesh, and allowed herself to drift into unconsciousness at his touch.

.....

When Danielle awoke the following morning, she was back in her pristine, white room. Compared to the hell she had just been through, she now felt like a princess, rescued by her proverbial knight in shining armor. She immediately set to rationalizing her feelings or him. Yes, he was a chauvinist, and yes, he and the rest of the frat had forced her to compromise her morals and sexual boundaries. But, in the instances she had been with Russell, he had brought her to multiple orgasms.

She thought back to the night they met, when he answered her dating profile online. The way he dominated her, cocksure and omnipotent. He made sure she came first, and then brought her to two more orgasms before he came. It was glorious, even as she recalled the camera flash disrupting her enjoyment at the time. She had gone online to find a real man, and she had found one in him.

If only she could get a definitive answer from him, if he could make his feeling for her clear, she could put her mind at rest, one way or the other.

Then she started thinking about something her mother had sad a long time ago. 'Most people think the opposite of love is hate,' she had said, trying to help Danielle through her mixed feelings towards a boy in high school. 'But that is not the case. The opposite of love is apathy: the complete absence of caring. Both love and hate are the result of a deep, emotional connection.'

This was profound advice at the time, and it stuck with Danielle to this moment. She could at least conclude that what she was experiencing towards Russell was the opposite of apathy. Not love, perhaps, but at least an infatuation.

Through her mental self-persuasion of her feelings for Russell, at some point Danielle slightly spread her legs and started stroking her dampening slit. She had not made a conscious decision to start masturbating, but once she realized she had started, she was even more convinced that she felt something for Russell.

Just as she started to get into it, Russell opened the door and poked his head inside.

"Hey, Danielle," he said with an almost fatherly tone. "I brought you some coffee."

He entered, not asking permission, and set the coffee down on the nightstand beside her bed. Then, smelling her sex, sniffed the air demonstratively and cocked his head.

"Did I interrupt something?" he asked with a smile.

Danielle blushed, but improvised, seeing a chance to get some answers. "Well, its not an interruption if you are invited to partake," she said, starting to slide the sheets off the top of her naked body. She was sure she was too tempting to pass on.

But Russell passed, nonetheless. Grabbing her arm to keep her covered, he explained.

"Danielle, not right now. The marks from last nights caning are still fading on your skin. I would not feel right about fucking you like this."

Undeterred, Danielle insisted. "At least let me service you with my tongue, master," she implored coquettishly. But Russell was stoic.

"Sweetheart," he said, causing her heart to flutter. "Maybe someday you can thank me with your tongue, but right now it is not your best skill."

Danielle was stunned. How could he so bluntly deny a girl as cute as her offering him a blow job? Especially in so insulting a fashion.

"Look," he tried to explain as she covered herself in the sheets again. "If you want to make it up to me, you will have the opportunity shortly. I am trying to be gentlemanly and let you recover from last night."

Danielle turned her head away from him, that being her only way to fend off tears. But he put his fingers on her chin and turned her back to him.

"I promise, you and I will be spending a lot of quality time together. Just give it a couple days."

"OK," Danielle said, turning away again. He took his cue and walked out of the room.

Through their entire interaction Danielle's fingertips had been dancing on her clit. Only after his slight of her oral skills did she lose momentum, but she quickly reacquired it once he left. She closed her eyes and thrust her hips off the mattress in a glorious climax.

.....

In the late morning, Danielle decided a bubble bath would be a nice way to pass the time and easy her bruises. She tempered the water and added the bubbles, lit a couple candles and sunk in deep. The water poured out of the faucet and sloshed around her prime body.

When the water covered her breasts, she leaned forward and turned off the water, and a tranquil silence came over the bathroom. Unfortunately, her tranquility did not last long.

In the adjacent suite, through the wall of her shower, she could hear a conversation. The unmistakeable voices of Russell and Jenna.

"That was a really brave thing you did last night," Jenna was saying. "You never know what those guys could have been packing. Guns, knives, clubs..."

"We didn't really have much of a choice," Russell responded. "We couldn't let Andrea get away with that shit. She went rogue, and Danielle almost lost her freedom because of it. Can you imagine if she had went with that sleaze bag to Japan?"

"I know. But, Russell, even if you felt obliged, it was incredibly noble. And...I know Danielle cannot thank you the way you would like. May I express gratitude in her place?"

From there, Danielle could only make out muffled grunts and moans, but she had no doubt what was going on. Enraged that her friend and confidant would make a move on Russell, she quickly jumped out of the tub and wrapped herself in a towel.

She tiptoed down the hall and cracked the door to Jenna's room and confirmed her suspicion. She wanted to burst in and blow their cover, not that their screams were in any way subtle, but her pussy betrayed her. Russell was fucking Jenna from behind, his fist wrapped up in her hair pulling her head back. It looked as though it should have been painful, but Jenna had a lustful smile on her face. Her eyes rolled back in her head as Russell started spanking her. She bucked wildly against him, like an untamed bronco, and Russell did all he could to keep her in place.

Danielle's rage subsided into envy. All she wanted was to experience the pure, sexual elation of which Jenna was currently in the throws. She wanted Russell's perfect cock thrusting into her. She wanted him to pull her hair and spank her ass. She wanted him to pull out and deposit his sticky load on her bare back, as he currently was doing to Jenna. She wanted it all.

She scampered back to her room and got back into the tub, hoping she was not seen. She resolved to win Russell one way or another.

.....

The following morning began much the same way, with Russell bringing Danielle a cup of hot coffee to help wake her up. This time, though, he wanted to talk.

"Let's see how those bruises are healing up," he said, slowly pulling the sheets away from her.

Danielle raised her arms above her head, doing her best to seductively display her entire body to him. She looked at him with longing eyes as he traced his fingertips over her calves. With the faintest gesture, he guided her legs apart and slid up past her knees to her thighs. Danielle spread her legs wider, offering Russell a full view of everything he could possibly ask to see.

Russell momentarily obliged her, slipping his finger into her slit and measuring its warmth and moisture. He knew he could get her to do anything for him.

"Enjoying ourselves, are we?" he asked.

Danielle simply bit her lip and nodded.

"Turn over," he said.

Danielle rolled onto her stomach, allowing Russell to continue his inspection. He retraced her legs, from her ankles to the crux of her knees. Danielle started to get goosebumps all over her body as he deftly taunted her erogenous zones. As he approached her ass, he introduced his left hand and spread her apart.

With his right thumb he tested her asshole's tautness. He pushed against it, gently at first, and then, finding significant resistance, pushed a little harder. Danielle's calves instinctively shot off the mattress and rose back towards her thighs as the intrusion caused her to tense up. She gasped at the mix of excitement and potential pain. Russell was pleased with his findings.

"It seems like this has bounced back to its original tightness," he said, releasing her. "But it didn't seem like you would mind too much to have something in there again."

He flipped onto her back and continued to survey her landscape. Two fingertips touched against the bottom of her ribcage, which he followed up towards her sternum. He brought those fingers to the top of her right breast, and then lowered his palm onto her rock-hard nipple. He gave her a light squeeze, moving her flesh around so he could examine the full circumference of her perky tit.

"Mmmmmm," Danielle could not help but emit a tempting groan of ecstasy, her arms still above her head in full compliance.

After repeating this move with her left breast, Russell continued his dialog.

"I must say, you have healed up much better than I anticipated after only two days. How do you feel, Danielle?"

Danielle quickly racked her mind for a sexy response. "I fell....ready to pay my gratitude," she said.

"I was hoping you would say that," he said. Danielle expected him to whip out his cock and fuck her silly, but he instead explained further.

"So, I feel like we might owe each other a little bit. Yes, I rescued you, but you would never have been in that position if I had not brought you into this world in the first place."

"That's OK, Russell," Danielle pleaded. "That experience was horrible, but I do not blame you. We both know it was Andrea. The truth is I have never cum harder than when I was with you. And I really want to experience that again and again."

"That's good, my pet," he said, causing Danielle's pussy to almost instantly overflow. "So I have a proposition for you. As a means of apologizing, I am going to take you on vacation, just you and me. Summer break is coming up, and I want to take you to Miami for awhile. Have you ever been?"

Danielle shook her head, not fully understanding yet. "Why Miami?"

"Because it is the perfect town for what I have in mind for us. Crazy parties, lots of alcohol being thrown around, people wearing as little as possible on the beach to show off their bodies. People are free to get uninhibited."

"But Russell, I am willing to be uninhibited for you right here. Right now!"

"Danielle, you don't fully understand. As you can probably tell, I like to push the envelope sexually. I don't believe in monogamy, and take great pleasure in voyeurism."

"So you want me to display myself for you in public?" Danielle asked.

"That, yes, and much more. You are to be my slut. My slave. You will let me fuck you whenever I want, wherever I want. And you will also fuck, suck or submit to anyone else, if it pleases me. Man or woman."

"Well, haven't I been doing that here?"

"Yes, but I sense that, while you have certainly cum many times this week, you are still nervous about being exposed here. You see these people around campus, and they could spread the word of your activities here. Andrea threatened to tell your parents, for Christ's sake. This threat prevented you from truly embracing your inner submissive, am I correct?"

Danielle had not considered it, but he was probably right. This explained why she came so much despite the constant threat of exposure. Her body was betraying her mind, and her mind was too reasonable to allow herself to enjoy it fully.

"I think you are right," she said.

"I know I am right," Russell responded. "That is why we are going to Miami. Similar atmosphere, party every night, but nobody knows you. I can take you to a bar and arrange for you to blow some stranger in an alley, and you will love doing it. In exchange for you enabling my fetish, my cock be an instrument of pleasure exclusively for you. This does not mean that only I will fuck you, but it does mean that only you will fuck me. If you want to be my favorite, my special little personal slut, you will agree to this.

Also," he continued, "If you do this for me, I will pay to have that trashy tattoo removed."

Though she had been leaning yes the entire time, Danielle was still one the fence until this last line. Plus, if doing this meant that she would be the alpha female in Russell's pack, it was a very intriguing offer.

"I'm still not sure," she said.

"Well, how about a little convincing?"

Russell knelt on the bed and put his hands on her knees. He pushed them up to her chest and spread them wide as his head dipped down towards her beautiful shaved cunt. He smelled her with an exaggerated intake of air through his nostrils, taking in her scent and heightening her anticipation. Then, with a slow protrusion of his tongue, he began to dip in and out of her juicy box.

"Aaaahhhhhhh," Danielle moaned involuntarily. Russell extracted that reaction with just a few flicks of his tongue, and he knew he would not have to spend much time going down on her. He moved his head slightly north and bit her inner thigh, just enough to elicit a short yelp from his whore.

He shifted up the bed so that he was kneeling before her spread pussy lips and pushed her knees up towards her shoulders. The only way Danielle could accommodate this position was to rotate her hips off the bed. She looked down her body, between her tits, sloped to the side of her chest, and saw the smooth tip of Russell's cock head nuzzle against her warm entrance.

Still pinning her knees to her shoulders, Russell adjusted his stance so that he was lined up with her gaping hole and started to push into her.

To Danielle, it was as though his cock was made specifically for her. His head was just large enough to require pressure to get inside, but not so big that it caused pain. His length was was just right, too, filling her as much as she could ask for, but not so large that he pounded against her cervix.

But it was more than the cock itself, it was the technique. This position he had put her in allowed him to slide all the way into her on the first stroke. The perfect angle for her pleasure. He was like King Arthur with Excalibur: an expert cocksman wielding the perfect weapon.

As he accelerated his tempo, Danielle became more persuaded by his travel plans. And though she was currently on cloud nine, she was nervous about what would happen when this cock, perfect for her pussy, would inevitably be used to fuck her ass. But as she considered the pain that might cause, she only became more excited.

She wiggled her hips as best as her immobile position would allow, and Russell increased his velocity to 'power fuck.'

"Oh. Oh. OH. My. Godddd!!!" Danielle screamed, not caring who in the frat might hear her.

Russell grunted like an animal as he thrust balls deep into her and began to shower her insides with seed. This, in turn, brought Danielle to climax. Her legs bucked wildly against against the hands pinning them to her chest. As she started to squirt, it caught Russell off guard, and he released her knees.

Danielle's legs flopped down on either side of Russell as the last of her juices projected from around his impaling cock. He collapsed on top of her, feeling her sweat, her heat, her lungs rapidly inflating and deflating.

Danielle felt this omnipotent alpha male on top of her, pressing perfectly against her post-coital glow, and thought of only one thing to say.

"I'm in."

.....

The first thing Danielle noticed about Miami was the heat. When she stepped out of the terminal and into the summer air for the first time, it hit her like a ton of bricks. She had dressed appropriately, with daisy dukes and spaghetti strap tank top, but in the short distance from the terminal to the rental car she was already soaked through.

Russell guided her to the Red Mustang convertible he had chosen and opened the passenger door for her. But as she started to step inside, he grabbed her arm.

"Uh uh...not yet," he said. "I have something for you."

He dropped his bag in the back seat and opened it up, pulling out a light green string bikini.

"This is your uniform for the duration of our trip. We have a condo on the boardwalk, so you will blend in just fine. If we ever go somewhere that requires more clothing, I will alter your uniform. But you can plan on wearing this or less from now on. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Russell," she said, taking the flimsy material from him.

"Good. So what are you waiting for, slut?"

"You want me to put it on here?" Danielle expressed sincere shock.

"Sweetie, if you are expressing hesitation about changing clothes in a parking lot, we might as well turn around and head back now." His eyes were stern, and Danielle knew he was right. She would have to go through a whole lot worse than this in the coming days.

She stepped between the Mustang and the car adjacent, looked around for any passersby, and quickly stepped out of her shorts. Her thong was soaked through from the humidity, and the sight of it peeling away from her ass provided Russell great stimulation. They fell to the ground with a thud, and Danielle stepped out of them, too.

abob1
abob1
1,083 Followers
12