Danielle Davis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers

The heat on my thigh went up and I groaned. I couldn't help but wonder why she wasn't going up in flames. Anything that hot had to be on fire. She was whimpering and moaning into my mouth and breathing noisily through her nose.

She broke the kiss as her hips gave little jerks against my leg, her knee brushing my manhood. I was close to being totally out of control. I grabbed her ass, stood up to take two steps, and laid her down on the bed with me on top. She moaned loudly and kissed me harder.

I rolled to the side to take my weight off her and my hand found her breast. She shivered and then shook as my fingers glided lightly over her skin, tracing the surface of the warm sensitive globe. When I flicked the nipple with a fingertip she gasped loudly and broke the kiss.

"Oh please don't. Not yet. I'm very close to coming and I'm not ready yet." She said in a rushed whisper.

I moved my hand to her side and rolled over even more to my side, propping my head up with my hand. I smiled down at her and then let my eyes drop even father to look at her breasts. "Beautiful, just beautiful." I whispered.

She shivered and then sighed. "I've dreamed of you saying just that."

"They are even more beautiful than in my dreams."

Her hand pulled me down to start a new even sweeter kiss. I left her breast alone and concentrated on kissing her. I used my tongue to trace her lips and my teeth to nibble on them between deep searing French kisses. We were both lost in another world.

Her hand fumbling with the buttons of my shirt drew me back to the present and I helped her get my shirt off. Her hand gliding over my skin made it tingle and burn with a fire I had never felt. Danielle wasn't the only virgin on this bed.

I had had some heavy petting sessions and a few oral encounters but none had effected me like this. Her fingers brushing my nipples caused me to shiver much as she had. My body wanted to rush but luckily my mind held fast because it knew better. It wanted to savor the moments and make sure we both enjoyed everything there was to enjoy.

I broke our kiss and slowly sat up. My head was swimming a little as I smiled down at Danielle. I took a deep shuddery breath and blew it out slowly. She smiled up at me and nodded. Without a word, I knew she knew how I felt. In that moment, my feelings for her changed from lust to love.

"Let's look at your pictures. We need to take things slow and easy." I told her as I got off the bed.

She watched me move shakily over to the chair and sit down. Still smiling she lifted her hips, slipped the sweat pants down over her hips, and then took them off. I watched as she did and licked my lips as her sweet pussy came into view and I got flashes of it as she raised and moved her legs.

Naked, she got off the bed and came over to sit straddling my right leg with her back to me. The heat of her sex on my leg was burning hot. I reached around her waist with my right hand and clicked the mouse on the first thumbnail. It was she on the Papa-san chair just like she had been when I first came into her room.

I felt her shiver on my leg and I moved my hand to her waist and rested it on her flat tummy. "I love this picture. It's so hot and horny. I had never thought of myself that way until I took these pictures." She whispered.

"You've always been that way to me. That cheerleader outfit used to blow my mind and the one time I saw you in a bikini, I nearly lost it right then and there."

She turned and smiled at me. "I remember that day. You wore baggy shorts and a big oversized tee shirt. My mind was working overtime trying to figure out what you really looked like under all those clothes."

"My normal tall, lanky, skinny self. I hate my body and always have."

She turned more and ran her hand over my chest. "There's nothing wrong with what I see and feel. You're built more like a swimmer than a football player but there's nothing wrong with that. In fact I like what I see very much."

As we kissed, her hand dropped to my lap and ran lightly over the bulge in my pants. I moaned softly into her mouth when she gave it a little squeeze. My hand on her hip moved up and down from her waist to her thigh. When it moved down to caress her ass cheeks, she moaned and shivered, squeezing me again.

She broke the kiss and stood up. "Take your pants off," She said breathily. "I want to see all of you."

I stood up and rolled the chair back out of the way. I took my time taking off my pants. I didn't have underwear on and when the zipper went down my dick jumped up straight and strong against my lower belly. Danielle's eyes got wide and now she was the one licking her lips as I dropped the pants next to hers.

"It's.... It's bigger than I thought, a lot bigger in fact," She whispered with awe and a little fear in her voice.

"It's not that big, just a little bigger than normal, from what I've been able to figure out," I replied blushing.

"From what I imagined and from what other girls have said, it's big, believe me."

She picked up the hairbrush off the desk, held it close beside my dick, and giggled. "Yeah it's a hell of a lot bigger than what I imagined." My dick was nearly as big as the whole brush and wider than the handle.

She tossed the brush on her bed and her hand was shaking as she reached for me. That first touch was a shock. And when she moved her fingers up and down along my shaft, I groaned softly. She was only the third girl to ever touch me.

The first had been a Goth chick I had known forever. We were at a party and we both had been pretty stoned. She had tried to suck on it but couldn't get much of it in her mouth. A little later I was on my back on the bed with her on my face, couching me along when someone had literally swallowed me whole.

I never was sure who it was but she got my oral cherry rather quickly, to quickly as far as I was concerned. The girl on my face had made quite a mess as my tongue and lips had gone wild on her. That was about the extent of my sexual accomplishments.

A hot wet tongue licking the head of my dick snapped me back to the present with a jerk and a start. Danielle was on her knees with both hands on my shaft and the head pulled down right in front of her face. She looked up at my face and smiled as she licked the head again. I groaned loudly as my hips flexed on their own.

"I've always dreamed of doing this to you," She whispered and then shivered as she gave me another lick.

"Oh my God!" I said loudly as she sucked the head into her mouth and rolled her tongue around it. My knees were shaking and felt weak.

She slipped me out of her mouth and grinned up at me. "Maybe you should like sit down. I've never done this before, well not on a real one anyway. I practiced on my toy and a banana just to see if I could do it."

I reached back and pulled the chair close enough to sit down. Danielle moved closer between my knees and sucked the head back in her mouth. My hips rolled up on they're own and I groaned long, deep, and loud as her tongue fluttered around wildly. I was quickly approaching the point of no return and used my hands to lift her head.

I was biting my lower lip as she sat back on her heels and looked up at me with a questioning look on her face. I took several deep breaths and said, "I'm.... I was.... Uh...." I stammered for a moment. Another deep breath and I tried again. "I was close to coming and I'm not ready either." I finally got out.

She grinned and asked, "I was doing it right then?" I nodded and blew out a long breath. She laughed and kissed the head of my dick before she stood up.

She moved over to sit on the side of the bed. "I.... Uh.... I have the feeling you are as much a virgin as I am." She whispered.

"Pretty close," I told her, and then I explained about the blowjob and oral sex that one time, without give too much detail.

She nodded and then moved over to the papa-san chair. She got back in the chair on her knees and assumed the position she had been in the first time I entered the room. She took a deep breath and said, "Come show me what you learned."

"If I do, you're going to come your brains out," I cautioned her.

She nodded quickly and said, "I know but I want to and then I'm going to do the same thing to you."

I wanted to run over there and to dive right in. I had enjoyed my first taste of a pussy and could hardly wait to get my second. But I held back and took my time. First off, I wanted to calm down and secondly I wanted to tease her a little. My mind was working on a plan of what to do as I walked over and knelt behind her.

I ran my hands up her thighs and caressed her ass lightly. She had sucked in a sharp breath as my hands touched her and she shivered as my hands found her ass. I massaged the firm tight cheeks, pushing them father apart, and then back together. The ring of her asshole fascinated me more so than her pussy.

When I had ate that other girl, my tongue had brushed her anus several times and each time it did, she would gasp loudly and grind her sex against my face that much harder. I hadn't tried to stick my tongue in it but the idea captivated me. I found it sexy and titillating for some strange reason.

"Have you ever touched your asshole or put your finger in it?" I asked Danielle softly.

She took a little faltering breath and asked back, "Why do you ask that?"

"I don't know, I just have this urge to lick it and stick my tongue in it. I've never done it before but for some reason it intrigues me."

"Then do it," She said as a shiver ran throughout her body. "I played with my toy there once and it blew my mind. It felt so different from my pussy, a different kind of pleasure."

I kissed and licked the firm warm cheeks in front of me, alternating from one to the other. Danielle sighed deeply and moved her ass from side to side as I did. My hands roamed over the outside edge of her ass and up and down her hips as I worked my courage up and decided how to proceed.

I took a long slow lick from her wet opening to her tailbone. She jerked and gasped loudly at the first touch of my tongue and then again as it bumped over her anus. I licked her again and again with the same result. Her sex was opening more and more as I did and she got even wetter.

I stabbed my tongue into her hot sweet tight opening and she gave a loud squeal and pushed back hard, driving my tongue even deeper. I could hear her trying to get her breath as I ran my tongue in and out in sharp quick stabbing motions. Then I had to swallow as she literally gushed into my mouth with a long loud yell.

Her hips were now jerking and bucking back against my face hard enough to hurt my nose. My tongue was back to exploring the depths of her sex, all thought of her ass forgotten in the heat of the moment. Her ass took up a hunching motion to match the motion of my tongue in and out of her. Her yell was now an undulating noise that matched our movements perfectly.

It wasn't long before she yelled again and I had to swallow again. The first girl hadn't done this but at the moment I could have cared less. What Danielle was doing and feeling was all that mattered to me. Two orgasms in a span of a few minutes was beyond my scope but made me feel great in a way I had never felt before.

As her hips slowed and then stopped moving, I lifted my head and flicked the tip of my tongue over the tight ring of her asshole. Danielle gasped loudly and shivered. I did it again and she made a soft whimpering sound as her back dropped and her ass rolled up even more.

Feeling braver, I stiffened my tongue and poke it against the tight firm ring. It entered slowly, a little at a time and Danielle whimpered and moaned as it did. I started to tongue fuck it like I had her pussy but only part of my tongue would go in.

Danielle was making strange whimpering sighing noises as I did as if she was enjoying it immensely. I could feel the muscles relaxing and my tongue going deeper and deeper. Bt the time I was fucking her completely with all of my tongue she was wiggling her ass from side to side and whining deep in her chest.

Suddenly she yelled, "I'm going to come again!" and boy did she.

She thrashed her head around and back and forth, as she pushed back against my face driving my tongue to it's deepest yet. I could feel a warm wetness on my chin as it pressed against her opening. She was yelling and jerking even harder than before.

*****

The buzz of a phone brought me up from a drowsy state as Danielle moved away from me and answered it. "Hello daddy."

There was a pause and then she said, "Yes, I fell asleep. Bill found all my files and put them on disk for me so I'm all set for work in the morning."

A minute or so later. "Yes dad, I'll remember to take out the trash in the morning and I love you to."

She hung up the phone and then sighed as she moved back to snuggle up spoon fashion to me. I wrapped my arms back around her and kissed her neck. She shivered and chuckled. "Fell asleep my ass, somebody knocked my socks off and put me out like a light."

"Hmmmm, I wonder who that could have been?" I asked teasing her.

"Probably the same guy that's got this hot sausage stuck between the cheeks of my ass," She replied as she wiggled her hips back tighter to me. "How or rather when did we move to the bed? I missed something somewhere."

"I carried you over here when you went limp and tried to ooze out of that chair. And just for the record, you weren't wearing any socks."

Danielle laughed and turned over to kiss me. She ended up nearly on top of me, her hot wet sex pressed tightly against my thigh and my hard dick was under her hip. My hands roamed her back and butt, as the kiss got hotter and hotter. She finally broke the kiss, blew out a long breath, and then grinned.

"What are you grinning at?"

"It's my turn."

"Your turn for what?" I asked, wanting to make her say it.

"My turn to blow your socks off." She paused to laugh and then added, "Well, suck you socks off is more like it but it sure sounds strange."

She gave me a quick peck on the lips and then wiggled down my body to end up with my dick standing up in her hands. She licked the shaft and head slowly like an ice cream cone and then sucked the head into her mouth. Her tongue swirled and danced over the sensitive skin as a deep moan came from me.

She lifted her head and then tried to swallow me. She only made it half way but that was enough to damned near make me come. She lifted her head as she sucked. As the head came out of her mouth I moaned even louder. My hand stopped her as her head moved down.

"Wait, I got to tell you something. If you do that much more you're going to have a mess or a mouth full of something you've never had before."

Danielle grinned at me and nodded. "I know that silly, I was paying attention when my girlfriends used to talk about blowjobs. I'm just not sure if I'll have the nerve to swallow or not."

My mouth dropped open and before I could ay anything else, she was trying to swallow me again. With about two thirds of me in her mouth I felt the head of my dick touch the back of her throat and nearly lost it right then and there. She lifted her head slowly and then started to bob it keeping suction on me.

I lost it as her tongue snaked and swirled around the underside of my shaft. I came with a yell, head rush, and a very large gush. She never missed a beat or lost a drop. I was in another universe by then and still going strong. I had been distracted that first time but now I was totally into it and the person doing it.

*****

My brain slowly un-fogged and started to work a little. I was breathing hard enough to have run three miles and shivers ran up and down my back from the shear pleasure that I felt from the head of my dick. Finally I looked down at Danielle and I had to smile. She had her head resting on my thigh and she still had my dick in her mouth sucking on it gently.

She sighed around the meat in her mouth and her eyes fluttered open. When she saw me looking at her she smiled and took my dick out of her mouth. "I came when you did," She said softly. "And I swallowed. I never even thought about it."

I nodded with a silly grin on my face and held my arms out to her. She crawled up my body and lay down on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her and we both sighed deeply as we cuddled and snuggled together.

*****

I woke up some time later with Danielle straddling my hips and slowly rubbing her hot slippery wet sex up and down along my shaft. She would make a small whimpering sound and her hips would shake and shiver from time to time. I just lay there and watched. She was rubbing herself from my balls to the very end of the head.

She would pause as the heat of her sex threatened to envelope the head of my dick and then she would slide slowly back the other way. I soon figured out that the noise and shiver was caused by her clit rubbing on the flange of the head and along the shaft.

Her clit was very close to her opening I realized as I studied her small almost round sex. The short thin inner lips would bunch up in one direction and then in the other as she moved. Her hands were on my chest for support and balance as she was on her feet with her knees wide. She rocked forward and back with ease.

"Are you having fun?" I asked with a smile.

Her head came up. She had been watching the point of contact between us. She grinned at my smile and nodded. "Oh yes!" She whispered breathlessly. "I've nearly came three times in the last few minutes. If I were to rub my clit a little harder I'd probably die in the resultant orgasm."

"Then go ahead and let it happen and then do it again and again as many times as you want," I whispered.

"Does it feel good to you?"

"Oh yes, it feels wonderful and watching you do it is something else all together. You look so sexy and so beautiful sitting up there. The look on your face earlier before I said anything was breathtaking."

She moaned loudly as I said that last and her hips moved a little faster and right over the flanged head of my dick. I groaned softly right along with her. Her hot wetness felt so very good and when she came suddenly the hot flood over the head of my dick was excruciatingly pleasurable. I almost came myself.

Her hips worked feverishly as her orgasm rolled on and then she sat down hard as her legs gave out. Her hot wet opening was pressed tightly to the head of my dick. I could feel it stretching, inviting me in. I had the urge to press forward but didn't. It wasn't time yet I sensed and we had no protection in place.

Danielle slowly leaned forward and settled on my chest. The head of my dick was pressed even tighter to her and it slowly slipped inside. I heard both of us groan loudly. I wanted to grab her hips and to pull her up off me but my hands and arms didn't want to work right. My mind said one thing but my body another.

I felt my hips rise and more of my dick entered her hot slippery vagina. I had never felt anything to match the shear pleasure that was shooting through my body as she slowly settled around me. She was shaking and moaning as loudly as I was as she started to sit back up. That just drove me deeper yet.

She yelled and was coming again, her inner muscles gripping and grabbing around me as she did. There was a hot wet feeling around the head of my dick and if I hadn't have come just an hour or so earlier, I would have been exploding myself. As it was, I had to fight from doing it.

Her withering, shaking, and jerking was settling her farther down with every passing second. I held my breath, closed my eyes, and let the world dissolve in the wondrous feels her body was generating. I was three quarters of the way in when she yelled again and rocked her hips fast and furiously.

She slid down my dick faster and was soon sitting on my hips. I opened my eyes and looked up at her. Her eyes were open very wide, as well as her mouth, and she was staring off into space with a funny look on her face. She suddenly glanced down at my face and then down to where we were joined.

TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers