Danielle Meets a Guy Online Ch. 02

Story Info
Danielle meets her blackmailers.
1.9k words
4.3
89.7k
23
4

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,080 Followers

Danielle double and triple checked the address on the letter she had received. She was sure that she was at the correct address, but could not believe what stood in front of her.

When she had read the note that came with all of the pictures that were being used to blackmail her, she should have assumed that it was composed by the deviant minds of frat boys. Google Earth had led her across town, to another university's campus, right to a fraternity house. It was just before midnight, so Danielle had one more chance to reconsider.

While she was nervous as hell, she knew she could not let her parents, or anyone else for that matter, see the photos of her with Russell. She would be scarred for life if they came out. And to be honest, she was mildly excited at the thought of being used by some jocks. After all, if Russell could be as magical as he was, maybe she could find some more magic behind these doors.

She knew it was a stupid was to justify what she was doing, but it helped her muster the courage to walk down the dimly-lit path towards the fraternity door. Standing on the porch, she took a deep breath, and extended her finger towards the doorbell. But just before she pushed it, the door swung open:

"Hello, beautiful! So glad you decided to join us tonight!" Danielle recognized the voice before she raised her eyes to meet his face. Russell smiled at her, "I see you got my letter."

"Russell! What the hell is going on?" she demanded. "It will all be explained shortly, love," he said as he ushered her inside. Holding her by her elbow with a firm grip, he led her into what appeared to be the gathering area for the fraternity. Bordering the room were about twenty frat guys, with a few girls mixed in. Danielle felt all of their eyes fixed on her, and crossed her arms over her chest by impulse.

"Well done, Russell," one of the guys said. The general response of the room was that of agreement. Danielle could tell that she was only considered chopped meat by these guys, but still had no idea what could come of this. She envisioned some kind of gang bang request, and the thought made her sick to her stomach.

"So I am sure you are wondering what the deal is, Danielle," Russell addressed her. "As you can probably imagine, this isn't the cleanest house on the block, a bunch of frat guys all in one place, and all. And, quite frankly, we need a maid." Danielle did a double take, not sure she heard him right. She raised her head to him and said, bluntly, "WHAT?"

"A maid," Russell confirmed. "But not just any maid. For the next week, you will live here. As you help us clean the place up, you will be the full-on servant and property of everyone in this room. Whatever they need, you do. Got it?" "And then what," Danielle asked. "And then, after a week, you can go. Although the girls who are in this room loved it so much, they opted to stay. And now they get to control the new girls, too. In this case, obviously, that's you."

Danielle looked at the girls, who had lascivious grins and were biting their nails in anticipation of her answer. "I assume that if I disagree, then the pictures get distributed," she questioned. "Smart girl," answered Russell. With a sigh of resignation, Danielle nodded, consenting to a week of submission.

"Excellent! Now, the ground rules," Russell began. "First of all, you do not leave the house for a week. This is your universe for the foreseeable future. Second, the first rule should be easy for you to follow, because while you are here you will wear no clothing except for these four inch stiletto heels." One of the girls brought her a pair from the other side of the room. Danielle nodded in understanding again. "Finally, if you deny the request of anyone in this house, you can either leave the house and explain the pictures to your family, or you can submit to a group punishment. Understood?"

Danielle gave one last consent, and asked "When do we begin?" "Right now," Russell said. The four girls approached her and guided her into an adjacent room. Once alone, one of them addressed her. "My name is Sarah. This is Andrea, Jenna and Michelle," she pointed to each one as she said their name. Danielle thought any of them could have been models. They were all blondes, which Danielle found odd as she was a brunette, and assumed this crowd of frat guys might have been looking for a specific type of guy. She did not have much time to consider it further, though.

"Hands over your head, right now," Sarah ordered. Danielle obeyed. As Andrea pulled her tank top over her head, Jenna undid the clasp of her bra, pulled it over her head and past her arms. As Michelle undid the buttons of her jeans and pulled down the zipper, Sarah explained, "We are a great group of girls, very supportive of each other. And while we hope you can be a member of our group in a week, you have to understand that for the next seven days we are not your friends."

"I gathered that," Danielle said, somewhat cockily. As Michelle pulled her jeans down, and panties with them, Sarah went on. "You will also wear these at all times," she said as Andrea grabbed a fistful of Danielle's hair and raised it away from her neck. Jenna wrapped a leather collar with a metal ring around her neck, and Michelle secured similar bands around her wrists and ankles.

"In every room in this house, there are chains, hooks and leashes for the guys to use. They can secure you in any position they want." Danielle regarded her new accessories: there was some kind of fur, or faux-fur, padding between her skin and the leather, so at least they were comfortable on her.

Jenna pinched her ass and questioned her, "How many times have you done anal?" Danielle stalwartly replied, "I don't do anal." The girls all giggled in response. "You don't do anal, YET, you mean," Sarah corrected. "I encourage you to obey, the group punishment is much worse than anything any one guy here will do to you. Those are the last words of niceties you will hear from us. Are you ready to go?"

Danielle was a sight to behold, bare-ass naked, her legs looked toned standing in the stilettos, her perfect tits and ass prominently on display for anyone to see, and her restraints ready to be used at anyone's discretion. She again could only muster a nod as the girls pulled her back towards the room with all the boys.

Back in the main gathering room, the boys whooped and hollered at he newly-primed Danielle. She was at least flattered that they approved of her naked body. Danielle noticed Russell sitting on the stairway, naked and erect. He addressed her, "Danielle, tomorrow is your first full day here. Tonight, I will take it easy on you. One, good blow job right here on these stairs, and I will let the girls take you to your room. OK, sweetie?"

Danielle knew that she had no choice in the matter, so in resignation, she simply replied "OK." For the second time in two nights, she crawled over to him, this time up five stairs so that her BJ could be on display for the rest of the room. She grabbed the base of his cock and admired the half that protruded from her fingers.

"Spit on it, get it good and slippery before you start sucking." Sarah directed her from behind, and Danielle complied, spitting a giant wad of saliva onto his glistening prick. She jerked his cock, spreading her saliva all over it. At Sarah's command, she spit again, getting him good and ready.

As she prepared to take him in her mouth, she felt Sarah clip a leash onto her collar and hand it to Russell. Sarah then grabbed her head and forced her onto the head of his cock. From there, Russell pushed the back of her head until she was halfway down his dick.

Danielle struggled to take him, as she had the night before, but Russell only mad it worse. He pulled the leash underneath him and sat on it, leaving only enough slack for Danielle to raise her head to the top of his cock, but not off it. The room applauded Russell's genius, and watched in joy as Danielle bounced up and down his length.

Sarah pushed Danielle's knees apart so that she could access her holes, and addressed the crowd. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have an anal virgin on our hands!" Again the room roared in excitement. "Who thinks I should loosen her up a little?" Danielle was not surprised to hear a series of affirmatives. Sarah winked at Russell, who knew what to do.

He pinched Danielle's nose, blocking off her air supply. Danielle let out a loud "MMMPPPHHHHH" from around his dick as she struggled to breathe. The only way she could intake air was to pause her BJ and hold her mouth open around his cock. There was just enough space for her to get some air, and out of that crevice oozed a wad of drool.

Sarah wiped the drool off of Russell's dick and lathered it on Danielle's ass. Russell let go of her nose and Danielle took deep breaths again, thrusting her breasts into the carpeted stairs beneath her. Sarah smeared the saliva onto her puckering asshole and pushed her middle finger in up to the knuckle. Danielle tensed up again, but Sarah could care less.

As Russell started aggressively bouncing her head up and down, Sarah slowly but steadily slid her middle finger in to the base. Danielle screamed from around the cock her mouth, bud could do literally nothing to stop the onslaught. So that she wouldn't be traumatized by her first anal experience, Sarah moved her left hand beneath Danielle and started massaging her clit.

Danielle was dry. Sarah was determined. She rubbed her clit hard with her wet fingers, trying to get Danielle excited. Slowly but surely, it worked. Danielle started bucking her hips back against Sarah's invading hands as she felt Russell throb in her mouth. "She's starting to like it, everyone! We might just have a little anal slut on our hands!" The room approved.

Danielle's body betrayed her as she felt herself mount towards orgasm. She closed her eyes and tried to focus on the stimulation against her clitoris. But just when she felt she was almost there, she began gagging. Russell was shooting load after salty load directly down her throat, and there was nothing she could do to stop it. Russell held her head down with his left hand and raised a clenched fist with his right, demonstrating his ownership over her. For one final time, the room applauded and cheered.

Sarah pulled out of her ass and pussy, leaving Danielle dissatisfied and with a stomach full of cum. Without any further acknowledgment from Russell, Sarah unclipped the leash and pulled Danielle to her feet by the collar. "Upstairs," she said. "Time for bed." At the top of the stairs, Sarah led Danielle into the first door on the left and closed it behind her, leaving Danielle alone with her thoughts.

Exhausted and frustrated, Danielle lay down in the surprisingly clean bed and passed out.

abob1
abob1
1,080 Followers