Danielle Quarterback

Story Info
Danielle finally finds love with Bryan.
3.3k words
4.3
21.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hrshie40
hrshie40
28 Followers

Bryan and Danielle's parents had been neighbors since before the either of the kids were born. Danielle was the first born of eight children (3 sisters and four brothers. Bryan was the first born of five children (3 sisters and one brother). The families lived in the country and very quickly became friends. It became natural for the parents to baby sit for each other's children. Both sets of parents were active in the PTA and as the children grew both sets of parents spent considerable amounts of time at the local school.

Bryan and Danielle were born three days apart and both possessed considerable athletic abilities. During their early years, the mutual babysitting between their parents had force Bryan and Danielle to spend considerable time together. As they grew, they went separate ways in school.

By their senior year in high school, Bryan had grown to 6' 2" 220 pounds with blazing blue eyes and short spiked blonde hair. Years of athletics and outside farm labor had developed his muscles and darkened his skin to a deep bronze. His looks and charming personality guaranteed he always had a date on Saturday night.

Bryan became the local sports hero. He was the high schools baseball and basketball star but was most notable for his performance as the football quarterback. He soon would have to decide which college's athletic scholarship to accept.

Danielle had blossomed into a 5' 8" 120 pound woman with penetrating brown eyes and red hair that came down to just above her 42 D breast. Wrestling with her siblings had left her with well rounded muscles and hours besides the family pool had help to develop a deep tan. Her looks and outgoing personality could have won over any boy in her class, but Danielle had set her eyes on one boy long ago and still intended on winning him over.

With her lean and muscular build, Danielle could have been a participated in any sport, but she had opted out of athletics and cheerleading for a more academic pursuit. She was president of both the senior class and the National Honor Society president. Additionally, she was captain of the debate team and most likely valedictorian of the senior class. She would soon have to decide from which college to accept an academic scholarship.

Like most high school students, Danielle spent Friday nights during the early fall cheering the football team. Under Bryan's leadership the senior team was having an exceptional year with the real possibility of making the state playoffs for the first time in the school's history. Danielle became more and more impressed with Bryans abilities as she set in the stands each week. It was hard to believe this man was the same boy the babysitter used to have to force to finish eating his vegetables.

Though they went their separate ways during the school day, economics still kept the two together after school. As soon as he was old enough, Bryan had bought a used Impala, not much of a car for looks, but it did keep him from having to ride the school bus and it did get him home after sports practice. Danielle on her part didn't mind riding the bus but did need a ride home from her extracurricular activities. During these rides home, they had time to talk about their different dreams and ambitions and to become best friends. Bryan dreamt of being a professional football player. While Danielle dreamt of becoming a college professor and a Nobel peace prize laureate.

While Danielle was looking forward to graduation in nine months, Bryan was barely keeping his academic eligibility for the football team. With the homecoming game coming up, it appeared likely that the Eagles might have to play the game without number 12, there senior quarterback. Bryan had two tests the week of homecoming, biology and chemistry, and he had to pass both to stay eligible for the team.

After finishing her debate team practice, Danielle went to the football practice field and watched the team prepare for the homecoming game. Danielle stood on the sidelines wondering how different things would be if Bryan wasn't dating Cindy. Cindy was the head cheerleader and had been Bryan's constant companion since the second semester of his junior year Football practice was quickly finished and she headed towards the car as he jogged to the showers.

"Danielle, I really need your help" Bryan said as she got in his car. "If I don't pass the Biology and the Chemistry test next week, I won't be able to play at homecoming. If we lose the game, I doubt we will make the state playoffs and the whole town will be disappointed."

"Bryan, I wish I could help but I warned you at the start of year you were spending too much time Cindy and not enough time studying" Danielle answered. "Why don't you ask Cindy if she can help you instead of asking me at the last second? I know I helped you last semester but you're so far behind I'm not sure what I can do."

"Danielle, I know I got myself into this problem, but I can't get out of this jam without your help". Bryan pleaded with her as his blue eyes gazed into hers. "There is a lot riding on this game; the schools spirit, the town's pride, and my college career. If I don't play this game, I probably will have to accept an offer from a junior college instead of one of the major colleges. My dream of playing in professional football may be gone. I really need your help."

"Ok Bryan." Danielle said giving in to his smile and pitiful look. "I guess this is a chance for me to prove how good of a professor I can become. Be over at the house early Saturday and be prepared to stay through the weekend. I'm sure mom and dad will let you stay in one of the boys rooms. Hopefully, that will give us enough time to get you prepared for the test. Bring over your prior test and homework for the two classes. Maybe we can use those to help determine what areas to focus on during our studying."

"Thanks Danielle, I knew I could count and you." Bryan said as he started the car. "I'm glad you're my friend and I'm not sure what I would do without your help."

As Bryan turned into Danielle's' driveway on Saturday morning, he was surprised to see the family car and truck were gone. "Mom and dad took everyone camping this weekend" Danielle explained as she let Bryan in the house. "Come on into the kitchen and let's see what miracles we can work"

What Danielle didn't tell Bryan was that it was her idea for the family to leave for the camping trip and that she faked illness to keep from going on the trip. In addition to preparing Bryan for his upcoming test, Danielle had more in mind for the weekend.

"Ok, let's see what you have" Danielle said as she sat down at the kitchen table and opened up Bryans' Chemistry class file. After a short review of the file she nodded and said "It looks like you easily pass the first test and quizzes but failed the last test. Can I ask what the problem was?"

"I took Cindy to the concert the weekend before and didn't study. I really thought I knew the material." Bryan answered.

"Obviously you didn't know enough." Danielle responded. "Why don't I ask you the same questions and see how well you do this time. I'll help fill in any of the answers you have a problem with and then we can start on the chapters for the next test. Lucky for you I had this class last semester and still have the old test." Danielle said standing up and starting to read the questions.

Danielle and Bryan spent the next several hours taking and retaking the Chemistry tests. Danielle would stand over Bryans' shoulders and watch as he writing the answer to her question. If he paused or started to answer and question wrong, she would tap him and the shoulder and whisper suggestions in his ear. She finalized her plan as she watched him struggling with the Chemistry test. This was going to be her weekend.

"Bryan, here are two test I prepared last night from various old exams. You have two hours to complete both exams. If you start to get stuck, remember what I have been whispering in your ear." Danielle said laying the papers in front of Bryan and walking out of the room. "I'll be in the other room timing you."

Bryan watched as she walked out of the room and began to wonder when she had become a woman. He heard her voice in his head as he read and answered each question. One test and then the second were quickly and accurately finished.

Danielle had business of her own to finish. While Bryan was finishing the test, she was lighting incense and preparing her room for what she hoped would be a memorable experience between herself and Bryan.

"Danielle, I'm finished" Bryan yelled as he answered the last question and laid his pencil on the table. "I think this is the best I've done."

Danielle walked into the kitchen and leaned over Bryan. Her breast brushed against his shoulders as she picked up the papers. "Let's see how well you did lover"

Fifteen minutes later, Danielle smiled as she handed the exams back to Bryan." It looks like the star quarterback is scoring touchdowns in Chemistry. I couldn't find any errors." Danielle said handing the papers back to Bryan. "You're as ready for this test as I know how to make you."

"How about I take you out for a pizza and a movie?" asked Bryan. "After all this studying I need a break."

"How about studying for the biology exam and when you pass both classes you can take me out to romantic dinner" countered Danielle. "It's been a while since we spent time alone." Danielle said as she rubbed Bryans' shoulders.

"That's a deal. I never could refuse a woman while she was giving me a neck massage." Bryan responded as he handed her his old biology exams.

They studied late into the night with Bryan struggling with the tests and Danielle rubbing his shoulders and whispering answers in his ear. Finally they broke for the night with Danielle spending a sleepless night in her bedroom thinking of Bryan and Bryan sleeping in her brother's room.

Bryan tried to sleep but couldn't. Thoughts of Danielle kept creeping into his mind. Thoughts of their childhood and time spent together talking about life's' problems and dreams of the future. Slowly Bryan began to realize that Danielle was much more to him than just a friend. He started find hidden feelings for Danielle and started to scheme on how to win her over.

Danielle woke early Sunday morning to the sounds and smells of breakfast being prepared and wondered if her parents had come back from camping early. She got out of bed and headed for the kitchen to see what the sounds and smells were. Walking into the room she was surprised to see Bryan standing over a hot stove making omelets and bacon.

"What a nice surprise" she said as she walked up behind him. "I haven't had breakfast in a long time and what your cooking looks delicious."

"It's the least I could do for my favorite professor." "Now sit down and let's have breakfast before you're fully awake and realize just how bad a cook I really am." Bryan said leaning over and giving her a quick peck on the check.

Danielle blushed slightly at the sign of affection but quickly recovered her composure. "We still have a lot of studying to get you ready for your test but I think you will pass the classes next week."

"With your help, I am sure I will make the grade." He responded.

During the next hour, they laughed, joked and remarked about how things were when they were growing up. Then as Bryan washed the dishes, Danielle dried them and put them away. Then they went back to studying with Bryan working on the exams while she rubbed his shoulders and whispered exam suggestions in his ear.

"OK Bryan, It's time to fly solo" Danielle said as she handed him two more biology exams. "I'll be watching television if you have any questions but I won't give you any more answers." She said walking out of the room.

As he watched her walk out of the room, Bryans' mind started to remember dreams from last night and he felt a familiar stirring in his pants. "Not now, not yet" He whispered to himself as he turned towards the table and started reading the exam questions. As the questions got harder, he could hear her voice in his head, helping him remember answers. The more he heard the voice the more his jeans stirred. He hoped his plans for lunch worked out as expected or this was going to be a very long day.

After finishing the last question, Bryan proudly walked up to Danielle and handed her the papers. "There you are professor. Do what you will; it's the best I have done. I need to go out to my car for a few minutes while you're grading these." He said walking towards the door.

"Ok, I will grade these and see you in a few minutes. It's getting close to lunch anyway and you deserve a small break." She said walking into the kitchen.

Bryan was working in the living room while Danielle was grading his exams. Very early in the morning he had gone to the local Super Wal-Mart and had bought various items. He wondered if she would like these as he placed them around the room.

Danielle was amazed at the accuracy of Bryans' answers. In just a few hours she had helped shape his mind. Maybe she would make a good professor after all. This thought passed through her mind as the lilac incense that Bryan was lighting started drifting throughout the house.

Danielle completed grading his exams and carried them into the living room. "Bryan, you did excellent." she stuttered as she saw the arrangements of flowers scattered around the room.

There were roses, daisies, carnations, if it was a flower; Bryan had it in the room. The smell of incense topped of the smells filling the house. There on the coffee table set a bottle of wine with various samples of Italian cuisine. "I hope you like the surprise. It's the best I could do on short notice." He said smiling at Danielle.

"Bryan they are lovely, but you shouldn't have used so much energy" She scolded him jokingly. "You know you can't bribe the teacher but as good as you did on your exams, I guess this shouldn't be counted as bribery." She said as she laid the papers down and hugged his shoulders.

They sat side by side on the sofa. They chatted as they ate with their shoulders and legs touching slightly. As the meal continued, Danielle started to wonder if this would be the day she lost her virginity. She had always promised she would wait for marriage or until she was sure it was true love. As she watched Bryan, she realized she was in love and had been for several years. She was glad she had convinced her parents to go camping alone. This wasn't exactly how she had planned today but she was hoping the outcome would be the same.

"Well professor, if the studying is done, what say we clean up and watch a movie?" asked Bryan as he carried the paper plates to the trash.

"What would you like to watch?" Danielle asked. "I have a few romances and a few chick flicks."

"How about we watch this movie I brought over." Bryan said inserting the disc into the DVD. "It has a lot to do with the one area of biology that I still do not fully understand." he said sitting down on the sofa next to Danielle.

Bryan put an arm around Danielle's' shoulders as he whispered "reproduction" in her ear as the movie started.

Danielle was surprised and memorized as she watched the television. There on the screen was a man with a hard on clearly visible through his jeans. With little said the porn movie soon went to showing the man sucking the woman's nipples and working his way down to her pussy.

Danielle felt her temperature rising and her breathing getting shallower as she watched the television. Not realizing what she was doing, she reached over and slowly stroked Bryans' manhood.

"Well professor, do you think you can help me with the last subject?" Bryan asked as his hands continued toying with her red hair as he bent down and kissed her passionately on the lips.

"I'm not an expert in this area but I'm sure we can learn together." She said giving into her long time lust for him.

They kissed passionately as their tongues intertwined. His blue eyes staring into her dark brown eyes with the lust only youth knows. His hands roamed down her side and gently cupped her 42 D breast through her pink bra. Working slowly, he removed her blouse and bra. He kissed his way down her neck until her finally was sucking on her nipple.

She unzipped his pants and stroked his raging hard on. She watched his facial expression as she gently teased his balls and the tip of his cock. She was amazed at the size of his organ. Slowly she undid his belt and his pants and boxers fell to the floor.

She felt her nipples harden as he continued to squeeze her breast and suck on her nipples giving each one equal attention. She felt his hand as it traveled past her belly button towards your skirt. She knew she should make him stop but she couldn't. She wanted this man to fuck her, to take her virginity.

He felt her hands playing with his cock as his fingers slipped under the waist band of her panties. His fingers slowly played with her pussy lips. He heard her as she let out a slight gasp of passion. His fingers probed deeper and deeper. He felt moisture as her pussy became wetter and wetter. Groping for each other, they removed all their clothes. Now naked, she led him upstairs to her bed.

Kissing her, he slowly mounted her and teased her pussy with the head of his cock. Inserting slowly, going deeper and deeper. Suddenly there was resistance. He smiled as he thrust harder and broke her maidenhood.

She moaned softly as he entered her. His cock grew larger as he felt her pussy lips griping his hard cock. A slight gasp escaped her as he made her a woman. Her body temperature continued to rise with each thrust of his cock.

Hotter and hotter she became with each thrust.

Faster and faster he pounded her pussy.

She grabbed his back pulling him into her with each thrust. Wetness began flowing from her tight young pussy. Moans were escaping from her lips with each thrust of his cock. She felt his cock twitching. She felt herself on the edge of heaven.

He felt his cum as it rose from his balls and traveled down his enraged shaft. He heard her screaming as they came together.

Lying next to each other he cupped her breast and whispered in her ear, "You're the greatest."

They slowly drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. The first of many times this would happen in their lifetime

Needless to say Bryan passed both exams and the football team went on to win the state championship. Bryan and Danielle are attending the same university and plan to get married after graduation. Danielle's motto is now, good things cum to those who wait.

hrshie40
hrshie40
28 Followers