Danielle's Depravity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Bethany went for the cum after stimulating Dani like crazy, Dani was more than ready for her climax, and soooo soon! Every part of her

highly-strung brain screamed, 'Let her take you to heaven!', and the onslaught from Beth soon triggered her rise to the ecstacy of a chain of shocking orgasms.

Between the constant work of Beth's keen tongue up her asshole and the fingers dancing in her quim, Dani's whole bottom half felt like it was ablaze with burning pleasure. She felt her cumming start and from deep inside her guts, a rocket blasted off taking Dani somewhere she had only dreamed of going. She started to buck and scream and helplessly scraped her manicured nails on the dark polished table.

"I'm cumming! Suck my ass! Suck me! Oooh! Oooh! Oooooooooh! AAAghhh, yess!"

Bethany pushed on her asshole and her quim simultaneously in response, as if she were trying to merge them together into one single point of juddering bliss. It hurt her, but it felt SO good. And Beth still managed to hang on to the Dani's twisting, shaking body, never letting her tongue out of her asshole or taking her fingers off her pussy as it raptured.

"AAAoooowwh GAWWWWWWWD..." Dani screamed uncontrollably as the first, then on top of it, another, massive orgasm rocked her and the series of aftershocks kept her helpless in the beautiful Bethany's grip.

When the ebb eventually eased, they sunk together to the thickly carpeted floor and joined with each other again. Their legs wrapped like vines, and Bethany brought her beautiful face up to Dani's and they started kissing passionately again, as if the previous love making had been just a break for their mouths. As they kissed this time, Dani could taste a hint of her own bitter asshole on the other girl's mouth but she didn't care remotely. Kissing her delightful tormentor in the warm afterglow of her cums seemed the right thing to do.

They held each other tightly and the bangs of Beth's gorgeous hair fell round Dani's ear as the blonde whispered in lust to her: "Oh, Danielle, I loved sucking your asshole. I loved shoving my tongue up there. Aren't I nasty? Aren't I a filthy ass-sucking whore?"

Dani was slightly taken aback at this new twist of Beth's words to her, but she was still frantically turned-on, and was aware enough to understand that Beth was easing into the submissive role, and that she clearly got off on verbal abuse. After the mind-blowingly wonderful way Beth had just made her feel, there would be no problem in doing whatever this fascinating girl wanted. With their beautiful faces so close, absolute filth, shocking even to herself, poured out of Dani's mouth.

"Bethany, you fucking nasty bitch, your slick tongue was MADE to suck out my asshole. It's what you were born to do, baby. God, I want to spend the rest of my life with you up there, licking me like that..." then Dani gulped a little as she went on to say some forbidden words, "...keeping me clean after I shit." Had she gone too far with that bit she wondered?

Beth's response was to moan gently, and her eyes fluttered closed, letting Danielle know that far from disgusting Beth, she was right on track. Dani moved her hand down to Bethany's soaking pussy and felt her heat there. She began to gently rub the outside of her puffed lips and then as Beth changed to purring noises, Dani then slipped a moist digit inside to finally finger her new lover's delightful folds.

"I know you need to suck girl asshole, baby. It's OK. I'm right aren't I? I bet you've kissed a thousand assholes, smelled a thousand gorgeous whores as you cleaned them out. Haven't you?" Danielle went on relentlessly, finding herself really getting into her part, and seeing how she was obviously heightening Beth's pleasure.

"Yes. YES. God, Danielle, you don't know how right you are!" Beth whined. "That's why you hadn't seen me until today. I've been away in Europe, with a girlfriend of mine, the one who gave me the oil. She knows about me, what I need to do and she knows plenty of women who need what I do to their asses. Oh, Danielle, you don't think I'm bad, do you?"

It was a hell of a question. Bethany was the most helplessly depraved women Danielle could ever imagine.

"Oh, no, Beth. I love what you do. Being rimmed by your sweet lips and tongue made me feel better that anything else. I could never think you're bad for wanting to suck out velvety female tunnels," she replied, heaping it on, finding herself enjoying it all immensely.

Bethany gripped Dani tight and pressed her face into her shoulder, making their breasts push together lovingly. Danielle now yearned to make Beth feel very good, and she brushed her fingertips up and down the girl's lovely skin, up and down her taut back while her other hand kept working in her yielding kitty. They kissed again while their various hands played, this time with so much lips and tenderness that Dani felt her own heart pound in response.

Beth's breasts then attracted Dani's free hand while the blonde's pelvis kept squirming on the fingers of the other, and Dani toyed with the tight fullness of her lover's tits.

"Help me cum, Danielle." Beth then said to her in a whisper.

"What do you want me to do?" replied Dani tenderly, at once realising that her new lover could be into anything to get herself off. 'This might be the most interesting or the sickest experience of her life. Probably both!', she realised.

"Let's go into the bedroom..."

The bedroom was as well-decorated as the rest of the apartment. They sat on the edge of the huge king bed for a few minutes and desperately made out some more, their heat for each other still bubbling at fever pitch as their lips sealed and tongues mated. Their hands kept running up each other's bodies, gently caressing all their secret and very warm places.

When Beth could sense that she was ready, she helped Danielle get into the middle of the bed.

"Now, my sweetest baby, I want you to ffffuck me."

The hiss at the beginning of the word 'fuck' was the dirtiest thing Danielle had ever heard and it made her heart skip a beat.

"How?" Dani asked, although it already didn't matter.

"With this...," and Beth slid open a panel in the headboard and took out a huge rubber strap-on cock. It must have been 10 inches long Dani thought. No human being has any hole that could take in that monster.

"You must be kidding. Where the hell is that supposed to go?" Dani said incredulously, forgetting herself at the sight of the dildo. Beth paused for a second before she fixed Dani with that electrically intense and ardent look of her's on her stunningly beautiful face.

Beth paused for a second and then she told her.

"Into my asshole."

'GOD. She can't have just said THERE!', thought Dani. 'If I try and put this thing in her butt, they'll arrest me for murder'.

"I can't do that, baby..."

"But didn't I suck your asshole out for you?" Beth whined. "Didn't I make you feel good, huh?" The little girl voice she put on melted even more of Dani's already wilting reserve.

Danielle was in no doubt that Beth genuinely wanted the anal attention she was begging for, probably more than anything in the world at that passionate moment, but she had to have reservations. Weighed against that was the fact that Dani had recognised too that although they had only just met, she could feel some kind of huge obligation to satisfy Beth, stemming from her huge desire for the blonde.

"God, Beth, how do we do this?" Dani asked tentatively.

Beth smiled. "Well, first we take the dildo.... "

A few moments later, Dani found herself equipped with the huge strap-on and kneeling over Bethany's round butt, which was lewdly offered up to her on some pillows like an erotic sacrifice on an altar. Bethany had prepared her asshole very lavishly with a lot of KY and most of her fingers. It had been a fascinating process for Dani to witness, and it was one that Beth had obviously done a hundred times before.

After strapping the huge cock around Dani's waist, Bethany had taken her position on the bed. Dani still didn't see how this monster was going to fit up her lover's asshole, but Beth kept insisting that it would, and Dani accepted that she was (by now) very hot to try her hardest...

"Just press it up against my nasty hole, darling, and lean right in." Dani put her hands on Bethany's ass cheeks and did what she was advised. The extensive lubing Bethany had given her anus included practically shoving her whole hand up there, so maybe it would work.

Danielle pushed gently. Bethany moaned sharply. With the curtains closed the light was dim and Dani couldn't see exactly what was happening, but she knew Bethany's ass had just accepted her. She kept up a steady pressure through her hips, just as she was urged, and Dani thought that Beth's ass did appear to be slowly getting closer.

The strap for the cock held the thing so wonderfully tightly to Dani that it was like she really had her own penis. The back end of the cock was fitted snugly to press right up against her pussy and so whatever Dani did to Bethany, a certain stimulation was returned to her. Dani was struck by the beauty of that arrangement, only it wasn't her whole ass which was to be ripped apart.

"Keep pushing that fffucking thing. Don't EVER stop!" Bethany screamed, evidently still wanting it desperately, and wiggling her butt at Danielle, trying to make her push it home. She was clearly having no second thoughts now she was well and truly being penetrated.

As more of the vast rubber cock slid inside Bethany's asshole, Dani had to move her hands higher up the blonde's smooth back and round her ribs in order to keep her balance. She could even feel herself squeezing the girl's tight flesh hard in order to hold on.

"More, morrrrre. Give me..OWH..more. Fill..ME..UP!" Beth encouraged through gasps and gritted teeth. 'This dick must be killing her,' thought Dani. She couldn't believe how much cock beth had already taken and how there was still a whole lot, perhaps 4 inches left to go. She continued her pressure, slowly easing the monster penis deeper and deeper into Beth's plush rectum.

Wielding a length, Dani had an emormous feeling of power that made her pussy tingle, which was helped by the way she continued to be physically pleasured by the other end of "her" cock.

'Imagine that,' she thought to herself as she performed, 'Sweet Danielle Hatcher with a huge dick between her legs. If only my ex could see me now.' She smirked as she thought that. Dani had felt enough cocks in her time, and not just her recently forgotten husband's, but to have one sticking out for herself - and to be pushing it in a beautiful, depraved angel - it was too fucking much!

Dani's hips were almost touching Beth's buttocks by now. Where the fuck was this rubber dick going? Bowels couldn't be that big, could they? Bethany could only make incoherent noises like she was choking. 'Maybe the dick was coming out her mouth!', Dani thought as she ground her hips in a circular motion while she kept up the final effort of pushing into Beth. Dani had soon found how to make the strap-on really work for her enjoyment, and by working her pelvis luxuriously round, her own clit was being highly stimulated by the reverse pressure of the big tool. How long until she came she wondered?

"Oh GAAAAAWD. Fuck me now!" Bethany gurgled when her lover had finally plunged her rectum fully, and Dani could sense the effort it took for her to say that simple, base phrase.

Dutifully, Dani began sawing the latex lover in and out of Beth's distended butthole. She could only go very slowly at first, working up to a few inches in and out at a time, then faster and faster due to the lube, the juices and the near total surrender of Beth's durable little sphincter.

"More! HARDER! Please, FUCK me! FUCK!" Bethany screamed as she became an animal. No matter how hard and fast Dani abused her asshole with that big rubber dick, Bethany only wanted more. Dani in turn became a demoness, fucking her, piercing her, trying to hurt her in order to satisfy her. She wanted Bethany to beg her to stop but she never did.

As she screwed as hard as she could, and her own pussy got readier and readier, it was then that Dani was struck by the all-powerful desire for the ability to shoot cum. Her hips pistoned, and she wanted so badly to be able to erupt hot salty cream into her lover's raw bowels, and the frustration at this denial made her hammer even harder.

Even the air-conditioner couldn't stop the sweat that poured from each of them. Whenever their glistening bodies touched and separated, there would be a slap and a tell-tale squishy sound. They were both lost in absolute lustful anal depravity and each girl was loving it in her way.

Danielle continued to fuck Beth over and over, and still she wanted more.

"Danielle, Danielle, oooaar, Dan-i-ELLE" she moaned repeatedly from way at the back of her throat. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK, fuck," she chanted in time to each thrust as Dani kept folding herself into Beth's ass.

The end of the dick as constant friction in Danielle's pussy and against her clit, Bethany's packed bowels being rammed by a cock the size of an arm, suddenly, everything caught up with them at once and they came together screaming, screeching, howling like the primeval creatures that the wild perverted sex had made them....

As she climaxed shatteringly, Dani pushed her hips hard and tight to couple with Beth's ass, trying to screw herself down harder on the pole which was lodged as far as it could go inside Beth. In turn, Beth suffered her orgasm which tickled and then rapidly flood her core with a crazy pleasure.

Finally, Dani collapsed on top of her lover, bending the plastic cock out of her ass as she did. It popped out, like she had put a finger in her cheek and made that comic sound, but there was nothing amusing here, because the pink gape of her hole looked frightening.

Beth desperately wanted to seal the moment and she grabbed Dani's head and the two of them tongue-kissed like devoted maniacs, unwilling to break the special link between themselves.

Bethany filled her mouth with saliva, then passed it to Dani. She in turn keenly added her own spit to the mouth juice and they squirted their mixed oral liquid back and forth between their locked lips, periodically swallowing a liitle before producing more saliva, trying to be as intimate, as close as possible.

"That was incredible," Bethany whispered after swallowing down a load of the liquid the pair had made with their mouths.

"No one has ever gotten into it the way you did. I thought that dildo was going to come out my ears, it was up so far."

Beth then gently unstrapped the mighty cock from Danielle's hips. It was covered with lube, thick, clinging anal juices and who knew what else. Dani was still amazed Beth's whole liver hadn't been speared like meat on a kebab skewer. She had found a tough, nasty lady with a set of iron guts who seemed made to take all the plastic cock she physically could.

"Danielle," Bethany said, getting serious. "I need you in my life. I have to have you with me all the time. Please stay with me. Please." Bethany stroked her new lover's soft hair as she spoke.

In reply, Danielle wordlessly snatched the strap-dildo from Beth and proceeded to lavishly lick the shaft, and then sink it down her mouth to deep-throat the pole, cleaning it of Bethany's anal residues in a desperate act which Dani passionately hoped would bond her to Beth. It seemed to work since when she pulled her face from the cock, Beth joined her in another ferocious kiss that sealed the pair of them together.

After the intensity of what they had just done together, Beth's offer was one Danielle felt she couldn't hope to resist. She had revelled in their extreme love making, and hadn't dreamt of saying 'no' at any point. She accepted she had fallen for Beth, this amazingly beautiful and totally twisted girl, in some emotional way as well as the obscenely physical, and Dani couldn't turn down the opportunity to explore her some more.

And so, Danielle became accepted into every aspect of Bethany's highly sexual and wickedly warped life and from then on, the pair lived together in girl/girl bliss. But this was only their beginning.

*

Readers, I adore you. Please tell me the bits you found hottest....xx Andrea

12