Danielle's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes," Danielle answers as the bends down and presses her open mouth with her lips and tongue against Brad's cock, then she grabs Brad's cock and slide her lips and tongue up and down the length of Brad's dick. "Mmm," Danielle lets out as the scent of Brad's manhood fills her nose and the taste coats her tongue. She works her lips and tongue up and down Brad's dick over and over and over, then Danielle raises up, "Jessica, why don't you work out the other side of the awesome cock?"

"Mmm, sounds like a plan," Jessica replies.

Danielle and Jessica glide their mouths up and down Brad's dick, alternating their strokes, Danielle at the base of Brad's cock and Jessica at the head, the once in a while they both meet up at the tip to tease each other with their tongues while lapping at Brad's precum.

"Oh my God you girls are good. I'm going to have to fuck one of you right now," Brad demands.

"Danielle, do you want fucked now?" Jessica asks.

Staring at Brad's cock, "Oh God, yes," Danielle exclaims. Danielle gets onto her hand and knees, Brad gets up behind Danielle, grabs her by her hips and licks up and down the crack of Danielle's ass. "Oh my God." Brad thrusts his tongue into Danielle's ass and once he's sure that Danielle is thoroughly lubed with his saliva the pulls this face away, spits on his hand and lubes his dick up with his saliva, then Brad slide his cock up and down Danielle's ass crack, pauses for a moment and slaps her with his cock. Brad presses his cock against Danielle's asshole and slowly eases his cock into her.

"Mm, damned tight ass," Brad comments as the continue to slide his dick deep in to Danielle's hungry ass.

Jessica's cellphone rings and she leaves the room to answer it while Brad continues to ass fuck Danielle.

Danielle finds her rhythm with Brad's thrusts and rocks back on his cock while gyrating her hips grinding her ass on his dick. "Feels so good, fuck me," Danielle demands. Brad begins to jackhammer her ass just a hard and fast as he can. "Oh God I'm cumming," Danielle shouts.

"Damn girl, you're cumming just from me fucking your ass?"

Danielle convulses and spasms, pumping her tranny cum into her hand that she reached down to catch her cum with. "Oh yes. I fucked myself with a dildo a few times and discovered that I can cum just from anal stimulation, but I don't just cum, I cum a goddamned river."

"Now that's hot, girl. I want you to roll over on your back so I can fuck you while looking onto your eyes."

"Okay." Brad pulls out of her ass, Danielle quickly slurps her cum out of her hand, "mmm, yummy." Danielle rolls over and Brad grabs her legs and braces them over his shoulders as he plows deep into Danielle's ass with Danielle cock standing straight up between them.

Brad fucks Danielle roughly in this position, his balls slapping against her ass. "You like this don't you, Slut?" Brad asks as he wrap is hands around Danielle's throat to mock choke her.

"Yes. I love being your slut, I want to feel your sperm deep inside of me. Make me your dirty little cum whore." Brad continue pounding way and looks at Danielle's cock, see the long trail of precum and know she's close to cumming. Brad jackhammers her ass. "Oh god yes, fuck me, please give me your sperm. I want you to fill me with your cum now."

Brad grunts, his body twitches, Danielle can feel his cock spasming deep inside of her white washing her insides with his sperm and Danielle cums again squirting her cum all over Brad's belly and her's. The two collapse and cuddle and kiss as Danielle secretly wishes that she knew she was a girl earlier and hopefully Brad could have been her boyfriend before he hooked up with Jessica.

To be continued...

12